S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread) - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I like you, I like the way you trailed through the posts yesterday, it's similar to how I did it, you just put in a lot more effort towards it :P
    You're a townie

-vote ganelon

Sorry bud, but ya just stop making sense after the last third of day
    I dunno how I feel about a train on Ganelon

On one hand he has acted like his typical town self getting really irritated about trains he dislikes; however, on the other hand he has been actively buddying and trying to discredit myself (originally Wiisp too) before defending Wiisp when faced with lynch.

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    This train is Varcron or Wiisp. I’m pretty sure this interaction is SvS. It smells like. bullshit bussing to me. Scum got caught with their pants down and they’re trying to get massive town points by bussing one another. Risky but highly rewarding strat. You can literally just look and see how unwilling they’ve been to vote one another bit now suddenly Varcron wants to vote Wiisp and vice versa lmao, if that’s not bussing I don’t know what is
    gane is 100% right here uwu

uwu uwu
    owo owo owo
    uwu uwu
    Spoiler : :
    uwu

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

When I get home I'll probably reread Ganelon and Varcron

If it comes to it we can just shoot one and lynch the other
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    First of all, lets clarify why I voted for Wiisp :

#404 page 21 - Wiisp : Auwt is still voting Mac lmao

He is trying to switch to a 15 min different train toward me? I wont let that happen.

#427 page 22 - And another attack on me.

#429 page 22 - Final Wiisp vote on me.

8 min before eod, no reason brought up, 2 votes on me, lets not take any risk of random switching train

During all of Wiisp attack, no reason were given, toward Varcron, or even me.
    There wasnt any vote motivation since he was just trying to escape being lynched.
    He claimed so early on in the game for no reason again, and then flip flop between Varcron, DW and me.
    His message per second rate significantly increase also.

I claimed #251 page 13 my way of guessing the scum, from typography and way of writing.

Wiisp gathered everything to make me oppose him. Thats why I voted on him, even if it was during the last 5 min.

Now considering the current state of the game :

Wiisp and Varcron are really opposing each other. For me its clear that if Wiisp was scum ==> Varcron is a fully green townie

Wiisp called both Ganelon and DW "town leans" #256-257 page 13 ==> I believe one of them are the one we looking for. I believe you give a member of your crew and one from the other side.

#298 page 15 - As Ganelon said Varcron and Wiisp could be in a team ==> I dont think so, also Varcron put some effort to tumble down this theory (#301 page 16)

#334 page 17 - Ganelon want to keep Wiisp for his role. ==> But what the hell he can just manipulate the info he gets and then lynch us in the way he wants??

#360 page 18 - Ganelon said "Ceko is pushing this Wiisp train without interacting with Varcron much; this to me suggests that they’re teamed." ==> According to this I will also say that Ceko looks fuwully fuwull town.

#391 page 20 - Gyrlander random voting me with not much a meaningful post ==> I believe he is citizen or scum and got bored. (this was previous note from eod1)

Not that interesting : #109 page 6 - Open claiming citizen Varcron? ==> #408 page 21 - Varcron claiming Civilian, as i thought

#304 page 16 - DW would be happy to follow Ganelon in a train on Wiisp. ==> Uh?

Finally, atm I only towncore Varcron and Ceko.
    I dont really know about DW.
    Macdougall not present but a kill has been made? So I guess townie?
    High doubt on Ganelon.

The possible teaming are as follow :

Wiisp/macdougall ==> Since he's not here atm and also Wiisp pushed him a bit, i dont really think its the one we are looking for (moreover a kill has been made so the killer isnt afk nah?)

Wiisp/DW OR Wiisp/Ganelon

I guess we should investigate between them.
    Although, I feel DW townier than Ganelon atm.

Here it is, I'm sorry for only posting # and page and not quoting.
    Thanks for reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt
    #334 page 17 - Ganelon want to keep Wiisp for his role. ==> But what the hell he can just manipulate the info he gets and then lynch us in the way he wants??
    Key point here, Ganelon (the creator of this setup) knows that most PR can be Loyalist or Patriot. With a defense as sloppy as Wiisps, it doesn't make any sense to keep that slot in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt

Agreed, I personally consider DW to be 100% town over Ganelon, but that may be just me for now.

6. ISO #506

Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Also we need to discuss who to use this gun on, if at all.
    I will shoot someone tonight, and I will shoot whoever we can agree upon
    I mean I dont really know for this, I wont ask you to shoot yourself because lol and i dont think you can, but I dont see who should be shot atm

7. ISO #507

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

I mean I dont really know for this, I wont ask you to shoot yourself because lol and i dont think you can, but I dont see who should be shot atm
    The gun should be saved for later game, however I think that since you confirmed you have a gun we can expect tonight for scum to hit either Gane (if he is town) or DW (if he is town)

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

I should keep track of these claims
    Ceko claimed coward
    Ganelon claimed gunsmith
    Varcron civ claimed
    Gyr died and flipped cit
    Wiisp was lynched and flipped scum invest
    Did I miss any?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

I should keep track of these claims
    Ceko claimed coward
    Ganelon claimed gunsmith
    Varcron civ claimed
    Gyr died and flipped cit
    Wiisp was lynched and flipped scum invest
    Did I miss any?
    No, I personally think though that claiming gunsmith this early on makes a big X as a target Gane's back.

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

I could claim my role but I dont think its a great idea atm, I will keep it for myself as the last one, will wait till DW reveals his own.
    Good idea, town should keep their roles hidden until the moment it's needed.
    I for sure won't claim until we get at least a post from the afk slot.

Don't we have like, five replacements or something? @AVIVON
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

also, gane didn't say anything about scumreading varc when varc said gane and wisp were scumreading him:

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I agree with this, I need to get to fixing that too

I don't really like the amount of people saying that Varcron is scum without actually saying why

Looking at Wiisp/Gane
    i ISO'ed this yo. trust me uwu

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Good idea, town should keep their roles hidden until the moment it's needed.
    I for sure won't claim until we get at least a post from the afk slot.

Don't we have like, five replacements or something? @AVIVON
    We can safely say anyway that the last member is either the last Citizen (with gyrlander and varcron) or Hidden Patriot
    With that being said whoever replace him, has a very safe town slot.

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Because I think Wiisp is a very good player who can spew a lot more info and is more useful by being alive, even as scum, because he advances the game state. I want Wiisp tomorrow, if I can have him. Always keep such players alive.
    this is a townie reason for wanting to keep wisp alive. it's very risky for town to lynch someone who claims to be an investigator on day 1.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @AIVION is it iLLEgAl to post my lw from n1 in this thread?
    Nah Not illegal You can post your LW contents in the game thread.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

25. ISO #525

this is a townie reason for wanting to keep wisp alive. it's very risky for town to lynch someone who claims to be an investigator on day 1.
    I'm not so sure I follow in how that's townie reasoning, yes keeping good players around is a good idea on paper, but good players are just as likely to be scum as lesser skilled players.
    Also idc about lynching tpr claims, if they're scummy, they're scummy. Avoiding talking about TPR claims is how you coasted to a near victory in Insanity 2.0
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #526

I'm not so sure I follow in how that's townie reasoning, yes keeping good players around is a good idea on paper, but good players are just as likely to be scum as lesser skilled players.
    Also idc about lynching tpr claims, if they're scummy, they're scummy. Avoiding talking about TPR claims is how you coasted to a near victory in Insanity 2.0
    Towns objective is to lynch scum, not protect power roles
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #527

This is not scummy. Scum LITERALLY have TMI and can just make up reasons. That looks more like lazy town to me. Also notice how he told him to claim - pR hunting - and then gets mad when Wiisp claimed a strong town role (Investigator). Lol
    u were a bit tunneled on varc here, but i still think ur town ^^. unlike you, i think scum like to throw out votes for no reason.

28. ISO #528

Well, now that I'm L2

I am a Civilian

I believe the scum team currently is Gane/Wiisp OR Auwt/DW/Gane

Auwt has been able to coast most of the day, but Gane has buddied up with Wiisp.
    u were tunneling wisp though. why wouldn't wisp be in ur second scum team? it looks like u backtracked here bc u didn't want to show u knew wisp's alignment. UWU

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

Tbf I do not believe Wiisp might be the one we should look for, it appears he has made a lot of friend so far.
    The earlier in the game it is, the easier for scum to rally more town to their cause.
    didn't u just contradict yourself here?

32. ISO #532

I'm going to take some time later tonight to reread varcron and ganelon;
    I think we should lynch and or shoot between those two and the afk slot, assuming they aren't modkilled
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #533

yo wait a minute, I just took a look at the OoO

14. Detective and Lookout
    15. Electromaniac kill happens
    16. Loyalist Factional Kill
    17. Guns are used

@Ganelon
    Why the fuck would you reveal that you gave me a gun? Guns are used after the factional kill happens. That's anti-town as fuck
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #534

yo wait a minute, I just took a look at the OoO

@Ganelon
    Why the fuck would you reveal that you gave me a gun? Guns are used after the factional kill happens. That's anti-town as fuck
    You could've just said that you given someone a gun.
    Since scum already flipped, there's no need to be paranoid about who would have received a gun, or that scum would just fakeclaim having a gun.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #535

True, most roles can be Loyalist except two or three that are restricted to each side.
    might as well clarify this:
    citizen is patriot
    snitch is patriot
    gunsmith and armorsmith are patriots
    blacksmith is loyalist, but has same function as gunsmith and armorsmith

36. ISO #536

i think a massclaim is a great idea:

- we can confirm both citizens.
    - i'm kind of confirmed as Coward, unless you think i lied about my role
    - scum is hiding in one of the power roles. gg ez

also, scum!varc claiming citizen is a horrible idea. you're tunneled way too hard buddy.

i think we need more info from auwt. he started playing at the same time as everyone else but barely posted.

-vote Auwt

37. ISO #537

also, scum!varc claiming citizen is a horrible idea. you're tunneled way too hard buddy.

i think we need more info from auwt. he started playing at the same time as everyone else but barely posted.

-vote Auwt
    @Ganelon

38. ISO #538

-vote Auwt
    I'm not voting auwt, and you shouldn't either, "need more info" WE HAVE A SLOT THAT LITERALLY HAS NOT POSTED YET
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

First of all, lets clarify why I voted for Wiisp :

#404 page 21 - Wiisp : Auwt is still voting Mac lmao

He is trying to switch to a 15 min different train toward me? I wont let that happen.

#427 page 22 - And another attack on me.

#429 page 22 - Final Wiisp vote on me.

8 min before eod, no reason brought up, 2 votes on me, lets not take any risk of random switching train

During all of Wiisp attack, no reason were given, toward Varcron, or even me.
    There wasnt any vote motivation since he was just trying to escape being lynched.
    He claimed so early on in the game for no reason again, and then flip flop between Varcron, DW and me.
    His message per second rate significantly increase also.

I claimed #251 page 13 my way of guessing the scum, from typography and way of writing.

Wiisp gathered everything to make me oppose him. Thats why I voted on him, even if it was during the last 5 min.

Now considering the current state of the game :

Wiisp and Varcron are really opposing each other. For me its clear that if Wiisp was scum ==> Varcron is a fully green townie

Wiisp called both Ganelon and DW "town leans" #256-257 page 13 ==> I believe one of them are the one we looking for. I believe you give a member of your crew and one from the other side.

#298 page 15 - As Ganelon said Varcron and Wiisp could be in a team ==> I dont think so, also Varcron put some effort to tumble down this theory (#301 page 16)

#360 page 18 - Ganelon said "Ceko is pushing this Wiisp train without interacting with Varcron much; this to me suggests that they’re teamed." ==> According to this I will also say that Ceko looks fuwully fuwull town.

#391 page 20 - Gyrlander random voting me with not much a meaningful post ==> I believe he is citizen or scum and got bored. (this was previous note from eod1)

Not that interesting : #109 page 6 - Open claiming citizen Varcron? ==> #408 page 21 - Varcron claiming Civilian, as i thought

#304 page 16 - DW would be happy to follow Ganelon in a train on Wiisp. ==> Uh?

Finally, atm I only towncore Varcron and Ceko.
    I dont really know about DW.
    Macdougall not present but a kill has been made? So I guess townie?
    High doubt on Ganelon.

The possible teaming are as follow :

Wiisp/macdougall ==> Since he's not here atm and also Wiisp pushed him a bit, i dont really think its the one we are looking for (moreover a kill has been made so the killer isnt afk nah?)

Here it is, I'm sorry for only posting # and page and not quoting.
    Thanks for reading.
    ok i'm just going to catch up before making another post.

-vote unvote
    for now

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Nah Not illegal You can post your LW contents in the game thread.
    Y E E T !!!

my lw is below in white. it shows why i hid behind gyrl. unfortunately, i submitted my night action before rereading wisp's interactions with gyrl.

i hid behind gyrl. here's my lynch priority in order:
    1. gyrl - barely interacted with wisp. hasn't pushed any1 the entire game....
    2. gane - did he pocket gyrl by saying gyrl was playing his town meta? of course, i didn't like his defense of wisp either. however, when i asked him why his playstyle changed from last game, his response seemed genuine and townie. it's possible gane just made a mistake yesterday by death-tunneling varc.
    3. auwt - he coasted, but self-pressed onto wisp. however, you can argue auwt's vote didn't really matter. here's some weird-ass VCA that explains why: wisp was at L-2 before auwt put him at L-1. no one else was at L-2, although auwt was close behind at L-3. also, auwt's vote came in 3 minutes before day ended. i'm probably reading too much into this tho, since auwt was dangerously close to a plurality lynch with wisp. a self-press in this situation is NAI.
    4. varc - i never saw him tunnel anyone until now. he might've bussed wisp, although i find that unlikely since investigator is such a powerful role.

my townreads are:
    1. DW - town leader, pushing votes, and driving discussion. isn't tunneling as hard as last game, but he explained why his playstyle changed.
    2. mac

this game is far from over, so take all my reads w a grain of salt. ty uwu

obviously, my reads r subject to change. they may have changed today already lol

43. ISO #543

maybe just the other cit should claim. but ONLY if they get pushed to L-2 or L-1. citizens r going to have some fat targets on their back since they're basically the only confirmed town.

however, i'm worried that scum!varc will coast with his cit claim to eternity if we don't have all the citizens claim.

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

make this slot talk or lynch him ._.

-vote macdougall

i get the feeling scum!mac is massively trolling us by not checking the thread and pm'ing AIVI who to kill. he could be in discord with wisp and wisp might've told him to kill me. he could also be watching this thread as a guest. if so, that'd be a 900 iq play lmao.

if he's a citizen, then i don't think more ppl should claim.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

what should we do if mac still doesn't talk? the fact he hasn't been replaced/modkilled makes me think he's still playing the game lol. this setup doesn't have a minimum post cap per day. so technically, mac can not post the entire game lmao. although that's a very bad long-term strategy.

48. ISO #548

what should we do if mac still doesn't talk? the fact he hasn't been replaced/modkilled makes me think he's still playing the game lol. this setup doesn't have a minimum post cap per day. so technically, mac can not post the entire game lmao. although that's a very bad long-term strategy.
    I'd suggest shooting mac or lynching him, and shooting gane, but my gun is basically useless because scum will just kill me if I decide to target them or anyone they don't want dead.
    Thanks Gane, top tier IQ play if you're town
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #549

I'd suggest shooting mac or lynching him, and shooting gane, but my gun is basically useless because scum will just kill me if I decide to target them or anyone they don't want dead.
    Thanks Gane, top tier IQ play if you're town
    lmao, i also hated how he told everyone you had the gun uwu

50. ISO #550