S-FM 295: Furry Potter - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 4182
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    if we smear his blood on our doors after we slaughter him it will protect us from budweiser virus. its like coronavirus but it comes in a lot more flavors.
    IM GONNA PERSONALLY LYNCH HIM MYSELF!!!!
    -vote Unvote

VOTE HIM UP EVERYONE I WANT TO FREAKING HAMMER HIM AND SEE HIS SAD OLD FACE GET SLAUGHTERED!
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why did nobody ask me why I lied about being a Vigilante?
    Because nobody is trying to solve anything. and maybe u are vigi but cant shoot N1? or u only have 1 shot? theres a lot of reasons. D1 claims are usually just brushed off, especially vigi claims. I used to claim vigi a lot just to hopefully pressure people into voting with me in fears of getting shot if they dont.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

Why did nobody ask me why I lied about being a Vigilante?
    I trust you so I dont care

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    There's no way I sacrifice my heavy town read just to see if you can believe your rolecard. BLINK wouldn't give you free town reads to players in their rolecards, the lore probably means very little unless it's written on your win condition.
    Bruh theres a reason why 3 specific names are in my rolecard. Im trying to find out what that is vs just ignoring it.

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Because nobody is trying to solve anything. and maybe u are vigi but cant shoot N1? or u only have 1 shot? theres a lot of reasons. D1 claims are usually just brushed off, especially vigi claims. I used to claim vigi a lot just to hopefully pressure people into voting with me in fears of getting shot if they dont.
    you gave me ptsd because I was literally scared of dying while hiding behind you

YOU FREAKING -prefer Veteran!
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

Okay, please write why you think MM is scum. I think we have discussed a lot why you think his points do not give him towncred but you never said why he's scum (ignore D1 posts).
    Already discussed it

Im not gonna write you a love song. Reread my posts from today

If you dont think the case is strong enough I dont care tbh, unless you give me a better alternative Im rolling with this

14. ISO #1514

Septumsempra is a spell Snape invented. It's written on every single wiki for Harry Potter. How the hell would I be obviously lying?
    I got that feeling. Literally claiming Vigilante, which is a sick power role during D1. And then telling Mesk that you would kill me but asked her to vote MM (and I believe I was your townread at that time) so I presumed you were just manipulating her. It was even clearer because of your very simple posts of "yes ill do it vote MM" not giving practically any thought to it.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #1515

Okay, please write why you think MM is scum. I think we have discussed a lot why you think his points do not give him towncred but you never said why he's scum (ignore D1 posts).
    because he put the letter R then L together. that would keep him on a 100% scum meta with that if he is scum. this would be the 3rd (or 4th) time that the meta is confirmed!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

I got that feeling. Literally claiming Vigilante, which is a sick power role during D1. And then telling Mesk that you would kill me but asked her to vote MM (and I believe I was your townread at that time) so I presumed you were just manipulating her. It was even clearer because of your very simple posts of "yes ill do it vote MM" not giving practically any thought to it.
    Okay. Well you're town.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #1519

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I trust you so I dont care

Bruh theres a reason why 3 specific names are in my rolecard. Im trying to find out what that is vs just ignoring it.
    and lynching MM tells you all of their alignment? The situation is clear: you scumread MM so you don't give a fuck about the rolecard, it's just another thing that seems interesting to you.

However, it is not interesting for me or for anyone else who townreads MM.

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

and lynching MM tells you all of their alignment? The situation is clear: you scumread MM so you don't give a fuck about the rolecard, it's just another thing that seems interesting to you.

However, it is not interesting for me or for anyone else who townreads MM.
    Who else actually townreads him lol

23. ISO #1523

Already discussed it

Im not gonna write you a love song. Reread my posts from today

If you dont think the case is strong enough I dont care tbh, unless you give me a better alternative Im rolling with this
    Err literally anyone else but Distorted and Mesk.

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    You implied it strongly here

Then this.
    1. I was considering a 8/3/2 scenario, not saying I was neutral.

2. If your win condition isn't to eliminate all other factions as more people have claimed then you're probably a WAY WAY WAY better lynch than MM.

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

I'M NOT GOOD MAKING CASES ON WHY X IS SCUM, I'M THE "ONE WHO TOWNREADS CORRECTLY" TYPE OF GUY.
    The fact that you dont correctly townread me makes you sus then, cause you usually do

Alas, you were part of turbolynch 2020, and it was a beautiful thing, so I wont attack you further <3

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

The fact that you dont correctly townread me makes you sus then, cause you usually do

Alas, you were part of turbolynch 2020, and it was a beautiful thing, so I wont attack you further <3
    I think Gylander just felt bad for MM or something. I really don't understand his townread.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

I'm going to tell you something: My townread on you in the other game wasn't as fierce as this one on MM. Mainly because of your way of playing. If I recall correctly I had many issues cause I constantly reconsidered you being town or not but decided to trust the past Gyrlander that thought you were Town at one moment.

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550