S-FM 321: Scum Town 13p - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
    I know Happymeal from off-site, and I think the only other person I've played within this game is Frostbyte. Since I've made this post he's gotten progressively more toward his town play for me personally which makes me more comfortable sheeping him. However, in my experience day 1's are always shit shows so I tend to play however I'm going to have the most fun if at all possible. Hence the sheeping of him for now. Eventually, I think I'll be able to have a more confident read on people as we continue onto the game.
    +1 on y'all needing more time. Happy has been tripping my scum radar but you definitely know him better than I do and he's been making me laugh so I don't think he's the yeet today.

Contributing day 1 is difficult. It gets easier after day 1 though.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Stop overreacting this shit.
    Auwt and Mag already went over that with light, this post is unnecessary.
    Every post you make is unnecessary.

He's still voting to skip so it's necessary.

Plus some asshole put dogshit on my porch so I didn't get to say it originally.

I'm honestly kinda glad you didn't like that post. Makes me happy to see you unhappy.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #205

I know Happymeal from off-site, and I think the only other person I've played within this game is Frostbyte. Since I've made this post he's gotten progressively more toward his town play for me personally which makes me more comfortable sheeping him. However, in my experience day 1's are always shit shows so I tend to play however I'm going to have the most fun if at all possible. Hence the sheeping of him for now. Eventually, I think I'll be able to have a more confident read on people as we continue onto the game.
    Lynch all liars >

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    +1 on y'all needing more time. Happy has been tripping my scum radar but you definitely know him better than I do and he's been making me laugh so I don't think he's the yeet today.

Contributing day 1 is difficult. It gets easier after day 1 though.
    Contributing Day 1 isn’t really difficult, it’s just that allot more intriguing stuff gets done Day 2 and onwards.

7. ISO #207

Yo, STFU if your not going to read shit and stop being a douchbag for no given reason.
    If you actually look he put me in a readlist so I’m wondering about it and he hasn’t answered it yet.
    Wow ok you sensitive, miserable, unhelpful, toxic, metagrudging bastard. Quoting something and saying "BBBBUT THIS ISN'T ABOUT MEEEEEE" isn't the same as asking someone for their read on you.

I'm not gonna waste this game going back and forth with you. You're dumb. And a shit person. And shit at the game. End of story. GG.

8. ISO #208

Every post you make is unnecessary.

He's still voting to skip so it's necessary.

Plus some asshole put dogshit on my porch so I didn't get to say it originally.

I'm honestly kinda glad you didn't like that post. Makes me happy to see you unhappy.
    You like being a douchbag don’t yeah?
    Light also usually votes skip on day 1 I’m fairly certain.
    You didn’t need to bring it up or at least not the way you did.
    Honestly I’m glad you got blackmailed because your behaviour is shit.
    Now you chocks have contributed something a bit different regarding Light’s skip or you could have mentioned that others have talked about it before but you haven’t.
    Essentially you aren’t bringing anything new to the table and you can’t use Blackmailed as an excuse.

9. ISO #209

Wow ok you sensitive, miserable, unhelpful, toxic, metagrudging bastard. Quoting something and saying "BBBBUT THIS ISN'T ABOUT MEEEEEE" isn't the same as asking someone for their read on you.

I'm not gonna waste this game going back and forth with you. You're dumb. And a shit person. And shit at the game. End of story. GG.
    If it’s such a shit game why did you sign up in the first place?
    The read on me didn’t make much sense to me and I wanted clarification not to mention it’s regarding Happy who you seem to SR.

You know what I’m done with you.

-vote FrostByte

PL Vote.

10. ISO #210

Contributing Day 1 isn’t really difficult, it’s just that allot more intriguing stuff gets done Day 2 and onwards.
    It is difficult to contribute day 1 though.

You basically have to grasp at straws and post half assed reads and wait for reactions. Kelli is brand new and hasn't realized how dumb day 1 in FM games is. It's uncomfortable until you get comfortable shitting meaningless day 1 reads for the sake of not getting scumread.

Literally everybody does it.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

It is difficult to contribute day 1 though.

You basically have to grasp at straws and post half assed reads and wait for reactions. Kelli is brand new and hasn't realized how dumb day 1 in FM games is. It's uncomfortable until you get comfortable shitting meaningless day 1 reads for the sake of not getting scumread.

Literally everybody does it.
    I mean yeah it’s different then the other day phases for sure.
    But your still able to contribute nonetheless and It’s not entirely difficult to do.

Also, Kelli is Happy’s friend if I remember correctly. Meaning they have played FM before just on another site.

13. ISO #213

I mean yeah it’s different then the other day phases for sure.
    But your still able to contribute nonetheless and It’s not entirely difficult to do.

Also, Kelli is Happy’s friend if I remember correctly. Meaning they have played FM before just on another site.
    I have no idea what's going on. This is my first FM game and I've played with Happymeal in VM before so...I trust him lol.
    VM = video mafia

It doesn't really matter though. The point is spamming dumb bullshit, like our last 10 posts, is easy. Making real contribution day 1 is difficult.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

What makes you feel like that means “Good Game”?
    Supposed to be irony.
    Logging in and seeing that more than half the people reading this are using invisible mode,
    Is like entering a discussion but you don't know who you are gonna discuss with.
    You shall not know if the person you are talking with is online or not, if they are gonna answer soon because they are currently reading or whatsoever.

And regarding FM in general, I'm strictly opposed to skip votes and plurality only voting system.
    Seeing a skip vote is hurting me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Supposed to be irony.
    Logging in and seeing that more than half the people reading this are using invisible mode,
    Is like entering a discussion but you don't know who you are gonna discuss with.
    You shall not know if the person you are talking with is online or not, if they are gonna answer soon because they are currently reading or whatsoever.

And regarding FM in general, I'm strictly opposed to skip votes and plurality only voting system.
    Seeing a skip vote is hurting me.
    I meant majority only, not plurality only, sorry.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    If you hate skip votes, Auwt, and FrostByte, there's an easy solution.

I can agree, Dark Magician hasn't done enough anywhere to be more than a null.
    Fact is that would literally be a policy lynch.
    I'm a bit split whether I should or shouldn't join this train.

19. ISO #219

The Light wagon is terrible. Wagonomics 101 says the train got kicked off too fast and there’s too many people voting him. Get off that fucking horrible wagon. Even saying its an information lynch, there’s virtually no information we can get from it because the main people involved in it are pushing an emotional appeal or are trolling.

Vote someone who has fewer votes or someone mindlessly sheeping.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

-vote auwt

Reads list. Go.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Alright, Everyone Duck. Because, Im About To Turn Left And I Dont Wanna Hit You. With My Dick..

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Also, In Case You Missed It Ive Already Claimed My Role. Good Luck In Figuring That Part Out.
    It's not a claim if you're making people guess. Way to be pRoToWn!!

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    Lynch all liars >
    Oh hey TCP! <3 I didn't realize you were in this my bad. But notoriously I have a bad read on you anyway. So where I'm at right now of the three people that I know from off site being TCP, Happymeal and Frost. I like Frost the most I think that he's been kind of towny and his perspective seems correct. I think that happymeal could be scum but like I've said before he hasn't done anything for me yet that has screamed from the rooftops I'm mafia, and TCP for the three has probably been the most scummy. However, it's more of a null than a scum read I am terrible at reading TCP in VM so I don't think FM will be any different. He seems to be interjecting a lot and adding content but I can't tell if the content is driven in the right direction.

That is all!

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by StarGunner View Post
    So I'll say this now........it's very suspicious how Happymeal and Kelli are teaming up.......maybe this is a rookie read but it still looks sus.
    Rookie read. If anything, one of them is scum and the other is pocketed.

36. ISO #236

I think certain people seem scummy but it seems to early to tell...
    ok so keep your reads but are you enjoying the game? Is it stressful?

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    The Light wagon is terrible. Wagonomics 101 says the train got kicked off too fast and there’s too many people voting him. Get off that fucking horrible wagon. Even saying its an information lynch, there’s virtually no information we can get from it because the main people involved in it are pushing an emotional appeal or are trolling.

Vote someone who has fewer votes or someone mindlessly sheeping.
    I agree that it's sus for it to have kicked off so fast but I've looked over everyone's reasons and it seems like a policy lynch. Barring any hard reads or major scum fuckups policy lynch might be the way to go.

I’ve done more then Frostbyte. Just saying.
    "Done more" than the guy who was muted for half the time the game has been up. You're setting the bar super low there.

Oh wait Frostbyte you play Rainbow?
    You play on Xbox?
    Nope PS4 then switched to PC during Para Bellum

39. ISO #239

Na it's a lot of fun, I'm enjoying myself, but we should really focus on finding the townies
    Then be helpful and post your reads

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Here Is My Basic Reads List.

Informed Minority.

S-FM Magoroth - Reason Should Be Obvious.

Marshmallow Marshall - Posted Twice Very Low Effort And Is Generally His Wolf Meta

Happymeal - For Reasons Previously Stated Seems Like Open Wolfing.

Kelli - Is Possible Wolf Playing Timid Trying To Pocket Happymeal

Uninformed Majority

Everyone Else

This Could Change But This Is Preliminary Reads. The Reason I Have 4 PPL In The Informed Minority Is Because The Way Them 4 Have Been Behaving/Interacting Just Seems Off.

43. ISO #243

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well If You Did A Lick Of Reading Or IDK Listening Youd See It. I Never Claim In The Usual Way. To Keep The Wolfs Guessing As Well.
    I'm still waiting to read your big brain strategy on how skipping day benefits town. I already listened to your "I disagree with math" logic.

If the wolves are guessing, why aren't the villagers guessing. If the villagers are guessing, why are you making the game harder for your "allies" rather than trying to help solve the game? Oh, by the way, asking people "what do they think of the game" isn't solving it.

44. ISO #244

I'm still waiting to read your big brain strategy on how skipping day benefits town. I already listened to your "I disagree with math" logic.

If the wolves are guessing, why aren't the villagers guessing. If the villagers are guessing, why are you making the game harder for your "allies" rather than trying to help solve the game? Oh, by the way, asking people "what do they think of the game" isn't solving it.
    Okay Lets Say We Mislynch And Hit An Uninformed Majority. Then The Informed Hit One Of The Uninformed Thats 2 Dead. Leaving The Uninformed Majority In A Worse Position. Then They Would Be If We Skipped The Day. Do I Have To Break That Down Even Further For You?

Asking Other People For Their Opinion Is Helpful If They Give One. Because You Can See Where They Stand What They Think About Who And So On. Man I Dont Understand Your Level Of Ignorance.

45. ISO #245

Take this 5 player game as an example. It starts on Day.

Good - must kill at night (for simplicity)
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Here are some useful questions and answers to think about.

What is the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 1?
    20%

What is the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 2 if they skip?
    25%

What is the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 3 if they skip twice?
    33%

Oh no! You must be thinking that Magoroth must be a fucking moron for advocating for a day 1 yeet when it's mathematically better to yeet on day 3 instead of day one. 25% is a smaller percent chance of winning the game than 33%. wOw Dumb Mag. you're so stupid

but wait.

What is the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 1 or day 2 if they never skip?
    This is the same as 1 - (the chance that goon escapes the yeet both days)

What is the likelihood that the goon escapes the yeet twice?
    80% * 66.66% which is 53.3% chance

So, the likelihood that town votes out the goon day 1 or day 2 is 46.67%

I'm not going to do the math for this game because it's too complex, but the logic of "Oh we shouldn't vote day 1 because we have a higher chance of voting our ally" is mathematically false.

This is an official petition for hosts to remove day 1 skipping because the uninformed majority will stupidly try to shoot themselves in the foot by clinging to bad logic like the filthy sheep they are.
    @Light_Yagami . You ignore the chance of actually hitting a wolf. And in some cases you do. In this scenario we increase our chances of winning overall by straight up guessing 13% of the time (one could even spin it as 22% (which is almost like double!!)).

If we use your logic of "what if we hit town", we should always wait until LYLO. Does that feel right to you? Letting wolves mow us down until we have to act?

46. ISO #246

@Light_Yagami . You ignore the chance of actually hitting a wolf. And in some cases you do. In this scenario we increase our chances of winning overall by straight up guessing 13% of the time (one could even spin it as 22% (which is almost like double!!)).

If we use your logic of "what if we hit town", we should always wait until LYLO. Does that feel right to you? Letting wolves mow us down until we have to act?
    No Basically Sheriff Hopefully Will Not Be Hit & Would Be Able To Act. And Get Information To Help The Next Day. Also If The Sheriff Does Get A Lead The Doctor Can Save Him Incase Of Being Attacked. Also Calculating That There Would Be An Extra Person For Them To Role Block. Increases The Uninformed Odds Exponentially. Just Like In The Mod IMO Day One Should Be Purely Discussion. Either Way Our First Priority Should Be Finding The Informed Escort/Role Blocker. So It Takes That Role Out Of The Equation. If I Knew 100% Who The Role Blocker Was Thats Who Id Wanna Lynch/Kill First. So It Makes Uninformed Job Bounds Easier.

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

I don't think going for happymeal today is a good option.

RN I think he is probably my top town. It's not unusual from my experience for happymeal to joke around and pretend to be scummy at the beginning of the day. Evaluating his alignment from him "claiming" escort or villager is not going to give you a good read on his alignment. The thing of note so far is that Happymeal switched his attitude about the game and instead of playing around and pushing for "prs" he actually gave serious reads on the game, and had similar reads that I was thinking about on the state of the game, or had good reasoning to make me believe that he is evaluating the game as a villager.

49. ISO #249

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    I don't think going for happymeal today is a good option.

RN I think he is probably my top town. It's not unusual from my experience for happymeal to joke around and pretend to be scummy at the beginning of the day. Evaluating his alignment from him "claiming" escort or villager is not going to give you a good read on his alignment. The thing of note so far is that Happymeal switched his attitude about the game and instead of playing around and pushing for "prs" he actually gave serious reads on the game, and had similar reads that I was thinking about on the state of the game, or had good reasoning to make me believe that he is evaluating the game as a villager.
    Yeah I Take Claims Serious. Its Gonna Take A Lot More Then That To Convince Me Of That. But You Do Bring Some Solid Point To The Table.

50. ISO #250

I think that Kelli is not as scummy as people are making her seem to be either. It's not unusual for players when they come into a new environment from my experience when people are joining VM to focus their reads on the people they know well, and I don't think it is as strange and wolfy as people are making it out to be that she would focus on a player she is familiar with. I also liked the timing of when Kelli gave a more concrete town read on Happymeal when he was giving his actual content, so I think that I would lean her to be towny.