Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 1794
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    And if you wanna talk about damaged morale let's talk about modkilling someone and nullifying their vote 45 minutes before EoD based on a fucking hunch with 0 evidence
    I thought the mod kill was because of their toxic attacks.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I thought the mod kill was because of their toxic attacks.
    The modkill was but nullifying his vote was because martin thought BFTW had some OGC because apparently it's only logically possible for one person to have seen Renegade's COM post
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

I suspect he thought Bruno and I OGCed about it. Bruno and I talk daily but go through an absurd amount of effort to not OGC. We're kinda ridiculous about it and it's hilarious.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm sorry with how this game turned out for Martin and Naz.

Unfortunately SC2 mafia is too toxic and it ruined d1 of this game.

Watch this will be deleted.
    Oh please yeh the Toxicity is bad, but this morbid depressing self pity also creates a negative atmosphere.
    Plus the fact you're inpatient and have t given Martin or The Staff time to fix it
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    What's good about having good reads if oneself looks scummy even as towny, am I rite?
    Looking scummy as town prevents you from getting nightkilled.

17. ISO #1717

It also helps bait scum into pushing you

18. ISO #1718

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I do not apologize for not having read my role card further when I wasn't given the common courtesy of a summary.
    If I had time I would of. But you could of atleast given some thought to the point I made with Spain xD
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #1719

@Sauron
    The post I wrote about how you need to read posts more carefully and more in depth was 100% true. I feel like you don’t devote enough effort to reading what ppl post and you can’t understand what ppl are saying if you don’t, and you can’t scumhunt or find slips either, except by accident lol. Which is sad, I feel like you’d be pretty good if you did try ^^

20. ISO #1720

Looking scummy as town prevents you from getting nightkilled.
    You should not care about getting night killed as town. Your main concern is proving your town to everyone else whilst also finding the scum.

As town, appearing scummy is a major risk. With more cons than pros.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #1721

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    @Sauron
    The post I wrote about how you need to read posts more carefully and more in depth was 100% true. I feel like you don’t devote enough effort to reading what ppl post and you can’t understand what ppl are saying if you don’t, and you can’t scumhunt or find slips either, except by accident lol. Which is sad, I feel like you’d be pretty good if you did try ^^
    Strongly agree. DM constantly accuses other people of not reading the game but misses huge and massively important posts.

22. ISO #1722

You should not care about getting night killed as town. Your main concern is proving your town to everyone else whilst also finding the scum.

Strongly disagree. Not getting nightkilled or lynched as TPR is number 1 priority until you can use your ability to its fullest extent.

23. ISO #1723

Here are the list of role/information-PMs I sent out. Minus the account information.

Spoiler : Bruno :

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    Spoiler : Final edited version of your role-submission :

Coke Dealer

Every night you can target someone to drug. They will be role-blocked and will sleep (unable to post) through the first half of the next day phase.

Spoiler : Your role-card :

Compulsory 2nd-Day Vigilante

On day 2, you must try to kill someone. If you do not, then you will die on the following night. To kill someone during day 2, do the following message:

@target @MartinGG99 That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.

This will be checked for at the 24 hour and 48 hour mark.

If the person you target dies, then their flip will be shown at EoD.

Spoiler : Any other information :

You have no more additional information.

For your convivence, this PM has been sent to your anonymous account as well.

Spoiler : Dark Magician :

Potion Master and their Magical Mouth

During the day you can use your Magical Mouth to get Ingredients for your brew by saying certain things
    You can only get each type of ingredient once per day.
    During the night you can brew a potion as long as you have the required ingredients for it and may use it in the same night or choose to hold on to it.
    You cannot use more than 1 potion in a single night.

Magical Mouth Ingredients and how to obtain them:
    Garlic - Say you aren’t voting at all and then right after immediately vote someone with no explanation
    Herb - Apologize to someone for no reason
    Flower - Push on a player and call them scum and then Immediately after say they are Town and stop pushing them
    Olive Oil - Talk Backwards
    Salt - Act offended over nothing
    Pepper - Quote someone’s post but blatantly ignore them
    Vinegar - Anytime someone calls you scum or mentions some variation that they think your scum, you must tell them they are right
    Milk - type an entire sentence in all Caps
    Water - Sing a Song or Write a Poem

Potions:
    Health Potion - 1-Shot Protection - Water + Herb
    Speed Potion - 1-Shot Strongwilded Roleblocker - Water + Milk
    Strength Potion - 1-Shot Strongman Rolestopper - Garlic + Flower
    Invisibility Potion - 1-Shot Commuter - Salt + Garlic
    Sleep Potion - 1-Shot Mass Roleblocker - 2 Pepper + Flower + Vinegar
    Insight Potion - 1-Shot Alignment Cop - 2 Water + Olive Oil
    Wicked Potion - Turns your alignment into Witch - 1 of Each Ingredient

Host's Note:
    A "Protection" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.

Players who are considered to non-living (Ex: An Undead zombie role, though that does not exist in this game) cannot be affected by the sleep potion.

Please link or note the post # of the ingredients that you are using in your night-action PM.

Ex: For Strength Potion usage

Use Strength Potion on BadLuck2020
    Garlic (Post #27) + Flower (Post #48 )

The Shitter

You are a shitter of profound proportions, and you gain immeasurable power off of the misery and anger of others. Though your role starts off with no power, throughout the game you can accumulate and use night actions that you acquire through the miasma of shit that occurs or that you create.

The rewards for shit creation or occurrence are as follows:

You vote for a player that nobody else has voted for the entire day - 1 protection charge upon next night phase
    You get targeted by any sort of role-based negative action - 1 strong-willed role-block charge upon next night phase
    Be one of the voters in a tie vote OR be alive after two or more people die in a single night or day phase - Gain a single charge to become non-targetable for an entire phase of your choice. This does not protect against being voted.
    Be one of the last 3 players alive- If you have MVP status, then you automatically remove everyone's current (if any) vote modifiers and then remove the vote power of a player of your choice for a single day phase.

You can use any of your charges simultaneously and in any quantity. If you had 5 protection charges, for example, you could use all of them in a single night.

You can only earn each charge once per phase.

The host edits this role - immediate and unconditional MVP status

Host's Notes:

A "Protection Charge" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.
    You will be revealed as an MVP at the start of the game. This has no mechanical effect on this role-card other than your vote-power ability.
    You will be informed soon after, or around the time of, EoD if you have earned any protection charges.
    You will be informed as soon as possible as to when a negative role-based action occurs to you or is processed on you.

Spoiler : Frostbyte :

Compulsory 2nd-Day Vigilante

On day 2, you must try to kill someone. If you do not, then you will die on the following night. To kill someone during day 2, do the following message:

@target @MartinGG99 That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.

This will be checked for at the 24 hour and 48 hour mark.

If the person you target dies, then their flip will be shown at EoD.

Potion Master and their Magical Mouth

During the day you can use your Magical Mouth to get Ingredients for your brew by saying certain things
    You can only get each type of ingredient once per day.
    During the night you can brew a potion as long as you have the required ingredients for it and may use it in the same night or choose to hold on to it.
    You cannot use more than 1 potion in a single night.

Magical Mouth Ingredients and how to obtain them:
    Garlic - Say you aren’t voting at all and then right after immediately vote someone with no explanation
    Herb - Apologize to someone for no reason
    Flower - Push on a player and call them scum and then Immediately after say they are Town and stop pushing them
    Olive Oil - Talk Backwards
    Salt - Act offended over nothing
    Pepper - Quote someone’s post but blatantly ignore them
    Vinegar - Anytime someone calls you scum or mentions some variation that they think your scum, you must tell them they are right
    Milk - type an entire sentence in all Caps
    Water - Sing a Song or Write a Poem

Potions:
    Health Potion - 1-Shot Protection - Water + Herb
    Speed Potion - 1-Shot Strongwilded Roleblocker - Water + Milk
    Strength Potion - 1-Shot Strongman Rolestopper - Garlic + Flower
    Invisibility Potion - 1-Shot Commuter - Salt + Garlic
    Sleep Potion - 1-Shot Mass Roleblocker - 2 Pepper + Flower + Vinegar
    Insight Potion - 1-Shot Alignment Cop - 2 Water + Olive Oil
    Wicked Potion - Turns your alignment into Witch - 1 of Each Ingredient

Host's Note:
    A "Protection" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.

Players who are considered to non-living (Ex: An Undead zombie role, though that does not exist in this game) cannot be affected by the sleep potion.

Please link or note the post # of the ingredients that you are using in your night-action PM.

Ex: For Strength Potion usage

Use Strength Potion on BadLuck2020
    Garlic (Post #27) + Flower (Post #48 )

If you choose to become a Witch:
    Witch Alignment:
    Factional Ability: Can force a player's night action (if any) to target a player of your choice, even themselves. Exception is given to abilities that logically or reasonably could not work on oneself, or logically or reasonably could not work on anyone but oneself.

Being factional, this ability does not cost a night-action.

Win Condition: Be the last one alive. You win all 1v1 ties.

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :

Supreme Enlightened

You are a powerful psionic mastermind who has been studying the power of the mind for decades.

At the start of the game, you are made aware of a random player's exact rolecard (but not alignment). You can use any of their night-phase abilities for night 1. If they have any charge-based abilities, you are assumed to have one charge of those abilities.

Alternatively, on any night phase, you can focus your psionic energy on establishing contact with another player's soul, making you aware of their exact rolecard (but not alignment), and allowing you to use their abilities for a single night. For example, if you focused on Player A on night 1, you would be able to use any of Player A's night abilities on night 2 only.

Your psionic abilities will fail on targets that die in the same night or are considered to be non-living (Ex: A player is an undead skeleton role, though that doesn't exist in this game).

Shippy the Container

Think of it like the Grinch stealing Christmas, except instead of Christmas, you're stealing people.

On every even-numbered night you may kidnap a player to keep inside of you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
    Players who are in your container share a permanent chat and may only target other players who are in the container. You, as the container, have access to this chat as well. The players know who you are and you know who they are. You are unconditionally immune to any life-threatening attacks from players inside the container (They will be informed of this).
    Players who you kidnap are unable to interact in the thread aside from voting you, and cannot be eliminated unless you are voting them.
    If you die, every player is let out of your container. The permanent chat is dissolved. In addition, every player gets a 1 use night action gun which they may use in addition to their night action. Unbeknownst to them, however, the gun has a 50% chance to backfire, instantly killing them instead of the person they targeted. (To be clear, players do not know their gun has a chance to kill them. This will also not be shown as part of your flip, but the role-submitter of this role will be aware of it.)
    If you are eliminated (via vote), the container collapses upon all those trapped inside of it, instantly killing one player of your choice that was inside of your container.
    If you have more than 50% of the living players trapped in your container, you gain access to the Mega Doom Cannon, which you may use to kill a player not inside your container every night.
    Being a shipping container, you may hold 500 items maximum. If you hold more than 500 items for some fucking reason, you gorge and instantly die.

You may not be transported unless the person transporting you has the proper equipment to transport you (ie, a crane or boat).
    You are too large and too heavy to fit on a catapult.
    You are immune to reality warping effects.
    You are made of metal.

Mafia chat: https://discord.gg/5sGRGvQvRm
    Note that this is a night-only chat.

Your mafia allies are S-FM Spain Land and S-FM Skin Overdose.

Additionally, the Mafia have no factional kill. If you run out of kill-capable roles or abilities, then good luck. Nobody but the Mafia knows this.

Spoiler : Oberon :

Ultimate Mayor

Description: You are IT, the Ultimate Badass, the one destined to bring Tafkal to his knees. You were there at the beginning, after the Big Bang. You lynched the Bodyguard claim and the Universe sprang into existence. You are the first Mayor ever created. You lynch Town so the scum can be left to their own devices to commit suicide, because that’s how fair and considerate you are. You possess powers mere mortals can only dream of.
    Ability: You have access to an unlimited number of buckets of red paint, and can scumpaint people freely... careful you dont trip and spill all the paint over yourself. You can spill red paint all over a player, ensuring that they will flip a scum alignment even if they aren’t scum. If you attempt to spill red paint on an investigative role, you will trip and they will discover who you are (as in, they will be told YOU tried to spill red paint on them). Infinite charges, used once per day phase.
    Ability 2: Reveal yourself as the Ultimate Mayor, enabling 2 eliminations to happen that day based on plurality. If either of the eliminations kill someone who is of your alignment, regardless of your scumpaint ability, all hell breaks loose and any of the below may occur:
    a) 35% chance that a randomly picked player will commit suicide at EoD
    b) 35% chance that God (the host) will intervene to give a player of their choice a powerful ability. This will likely attempt to restore balance if possible or applicable.
    c) 30% chance that nothing will happen
    Special Mechanics: If a player who can reveal themselves is in the game, in addition to whatever wincon you possess you can also win if you and all such players are the last left standing.

Host's Note: The double-elimination works on the top two vote wagons. In most cases, this means eliminating the top wagon and counter-wagon.

You're a Hot Potato Master.
    - At the start of the game you have in your possession a Hot Potato.
    - Players, except for the Hot Potato Master, can't perform Active Night Actions while they have the Hot Potato in their possession.
    - Anyone who has the Hot Potato must pass it on to someone else at night by PM'ing the Host before then. Otherwise, it is passed randomly without their knowledge. If they are killed while possessing the hot potato, then the hot potato is passed on to the killer.
    - If the Hot Potato returns to its Master, then the Master gains a single charge or copy of all Active Night Abilities of the players who had the Hot Potato previously in their possession.
    - The Hot Potato Master can use only 1 Night Action at a time. Passing on the Hot Potato does not count towards your night action limitation.
    - Addtionally, Hot Potato Master can use any Night Ability of any dead player if the dead player once had the hot potato.

Alternative Win Condition: Gather all the abilities in the game excluding any dead player abilities.

Possible Feedbacks
    Hot Potato Master -Someone passed your Hot Potato back to you.
    -You have gained these new Active Night Abilities: [LIST]
    -You must pass on the Hot Potato to someone else at night by messaging the host. As you are the Hot Potato Master, this does not cost you your night action. If you fail to submit a target to pass the Hot Potato to, then your target will be randomly selected for you without your knowing.
    -If you die at night when you have the Hot Potato, it is then passed on to your killer. If you are eliminated before you can pass the hot potato, then it is given to one of your voters randomly.
    Others -Someone passed you a Hot Potato.
    -You can't perform a Night Action while you have a Hot Potato in your possession.
    -You must pass on the Hot Potato to someone else at night by messaging the host. If you fail to submit a target to pass the Hot Potato to, then your target will be randomly selected for you without your knowing.
    -If you die at night when you have the Hot Potato, it is then passed on to your killer. If you are eliminated before you can pass the hot potato, then it is given to one of your voters randomly.

Your mafia allies are S-FM Acidic Egypt and S-FM Skin Overdose.

Additionally, the Mafia have no factional kill. If you run out of kill-capable roles or abilities, then good luck. Nobody but the Mafia knows this.

Spoiler : oops_ur_dead :

The Shitter

You are a shitter of profound proportions, and you gain immeasurable power off of the misery and anger of others. Though your role starts off with no power, throughout the game you can accumulate and use night actions that you acquire through the miasma of shit that occurs or that you create.

The rewards for shit creation or occurrence are as follows:

You vote for a player that nobody else has voted for the entire day - 1 protection charge upon next night phase
    You get targeted by any sort of role-based negative action - 1 strong-willed role-block charge upon next night phase
    Be one of the voters in a tie vote OR be alive after two or more people die in a single night or day phase - Gain a single charge to become non-targetable for an entire phase of your choice. This does not protect against being voted.
    Be one of the last 3 players alive- If you have MVP status, then you automatically remove everyone's current (if any) vote modifiers and then remove the vote power of a player of your choice for a single day phase.

You can use any of your charges simultaneously and in any quantity. If you had 5 protection charges, for example, you could use all of them in a single night.

You can only earn each charge once per phase.

The host edits this role - immediate and unconditional MVP status

Host's Notes:

A "Protection Charge" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.
    You will be revealed as an MVP at the start of the game. This has no mechanical effect on this role-card other than your vote-power ability.
    You will be informed soon after, or around the time of, EoD if you have earned any protection charges.
    You will be informed as soon as possible as to when a negative role-based action occurs to you or is processed on you.

Maury Povich

You are a famous television daytime host with an insanely popular show where you determine paternity and fidelity in relationships.

Each night, you may submit a statement from another player from the previous day to the host to determine its truthfullness. Additionally, you may choose to have the result announced publicly at the start of the day. The statement will only be announced if it had a true or false result. If a statement is subjective, or if it is neither true or false, the host will respond with "XXX refused to answer the question".

Being well aware of lovers, you will be made aware at the start of the game if there's any possible mechanic in the game that could cause another player to die if a certain player dies under any or specific circumstances.

Possible Feedback:

Statement submitted: "lorem ipsum"

The lie detector determined... that was a lie.
    The lie detector determined... XXX was telling the truth.
    XXX refused to answer the question.

Alternate Possible Win Condition: Catch over half of the current living players in a lie with your ability. If you caught player A on a lie for day 1, and they're still alive on day 99 where there's 3 players left alive, then that would still count towards your alternate win condition for day 99.

You know that there is a role capable of killing a single player along with them if they are eliminated via vote on or after day 3, provided their night 2 action occurred successfully.

Spoiler : OzyWho :

- Players, except for the Hot Potato Master, can't perform Active Night Actions while they have the Hot Potato in their possession.
    - Anyone who has the Hot Potato must pass it on to someone else at night by PM'ing the Host before then. Otherwise, it is passed randomly without their knowledge. If they are killed while possessing the hot potato, then the hot potato is passed on to the killer.
    - If the Hot Potato returns to its Master, then the Master gains a single charge or copy of all Active Night Abilities of the players who had the Hot Potato previously in their possession.
    - The Hot Potato Master can use only 1 Night Action at a time. Passing on the Hot Potato does not count towards your night action limitation.
    - Addtionally, Hot Potato Master can use any Night Ability of any dead player if the dead player once had the hot potato.

Alternative Win Condition: Gather all the abilities in the game excluding any dead player abilities.

Possible Feedbacks
    -You must pass on the Hot Potato to someone else at night by messaging the host. As you are the Hot Potato Master, this does not cost you your night action. If you fail to submit a target to pass the Hot Potato to, then your target will be randomly selected for you without your knowing.
    -You can't perform a Night Action while you have a Hot Potato in your possession.
    -You must pass on the Hot Potato to someone else at night by messaging the host. If you fail to submit a target to pass the Hot Potato to, then your target will be randomly selected for you without your knowing.

Cannibal

You can consume a player every two nights, starting on night one. This will absorb them, and their soul will be entwined with yours and their slot will (effectively) die. You will gain their abilities, and they will become a part of you, where you and the absorbed players can all post on the same account at the same time as well as vote on which night ability to use.

The cannibal ability cannot be used in conjunction with any other ability in a single night.

In the event of a tie in votes with regards to your night action, your vote wins the tie. If your action/vote is to consume someone, you will override any opposing votes.

The absorbed cannot vote for no night action to be taken.

The absorbed will not learn anything about you, including alignment.

The absorbed maintain their original win condition prior to being consumed.

Your mafia allies are S-FM Spain Land and S-FM Acidic Egypt.

Spoiler : Renegade :

Maury Povich

You are a famous television daytime host with an insanely popular show where you determine paternity and fidelity in relationships.

Each night, you may submit a statement from another player from the previous day to the host to determine its truthfullness. Additionally, you may choose to have the result announced publicly at the start of the day. The statement will only be announced if it had a true or false result. If a statement is subjective, or if it is neither true or false, the host will respond with "XXX refused to answer the question".

Being well aware of lovers, you will be made aware at the start of the game if there's any possible mechanic in the game that could cause another player to die if a certain player dies under any or specific circumstances.

Possible Feedback:

Statement submitted: "lorem ipsum"

The lie detector determined... that was a lie.
    The lie detector determined... XXX was telling the truth.
    XXX refused to answer the question.

Alternate Possible Win Condition: Catch over half of the current living players in a lie with your ability. If you caught player A on a lie for day 1, and they're still alive on day 99 where there's 3 players left alive, then that would still count towards your alternate win condition for day 99.

Supreme Enlightened

You are a powerful psionic mastermind who has been studying the power of the mind for decades.

At the start of the game, you are made aware of a random player's exact rolecard (but not alignment). You can use any of their night-phase abilities for night 1. If they have any charge-based abilities, you are assumed to have one charge of those abilities.

Alternatively, on any night phase, you can focus your psionic energy on establishing contact with another player's soul, making you aware of their exact rolecard (but not alignment), and allowing you to use their abilities for a single night. For example, if you focused on Player A on night 1, you would be able to use any of Player A's night abilities on night 2 only.

Your psionic abilities will fail on targets that die in the same night or are considered to be non-living (Ex: A player is an undead skeleton role, though that doesn't exist in this game).

You have been made aware of S-FM Spain Land's role! (But not alignment)

Possible Feedbacks

(The horizontal lines are there for formatting purposes; they aren't part of the role-card)

Spoiler : SuperJack :

Cannibal

You can consume a player every two nights, starting on night one. This will absorb them, and their soul will be entwined with yours and their slot will (effectively) die. You will gain their abilities, and they will become a part of you, where you and the absorbed players can all post on the same account at the same time as well as vote on which night ability to use.

The cannibal ability cannot be used in conjunction with any other ability in a single night.

In the event of a tie in votes with regards to your night action, your vote wins the tie. If your action/vote is to consume someone, you will override any opposing votes.

The absorbed cannot vote for no night action to be taken.

The absorbed will not learn anything about you, including alignment.

The absorbed maintain their original win condition prior to being consumed.

Coke Dealer

Every night you can target someone to drug. They will be role-blocked and will sleep (unable to post) through the first half of the next day phase.

Spoiler : Stealthbomber16/ Efekann02 :

Shippy the Container
    Think of it like the Grinch stealing Christmas, except instead of Christmas, you're stealing people.

On every even-numbered night you may kidnap a player to keep inside of you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
    Players who are in your container share a permanent chat and may only target other players who are in the container. You, as the container, have access to this chat as well. The players know who you are and you know who they are. You are unconditionally immune to any life-threatening attacks from players inside the container (They will be informed of this).
    Players who you kidnap are unable to interact in the thread aside from voting you, and cannot be eliminated unless you are voting them.
    If you die, every player is let out of your container. The permanent chat is dissolved. In addition, every player gets a 1 use night action gun which they may use in addition to their night action. Unbeknownst to them, however, the gun has a 50% chance to backfire, instantly killing them instead of the person they targeted. (To be clear, players do not know their gun has a chance to kill them. This will also not be shown as part of your flip, but the role-submitter of this role will be aware of it.)
    If you are eliminated (via vote), the container collapses upon all those trapped inside of it, instantly killing one player of your choice that was inside of your container.
    If you have more than 50% of the living players trapped in your container, you gain access to the Mega Doom Cannon, which you may use to kill a player not inside your container every night.
    Being a shipping container, you may hold 500 items maximum. If you hold more than 500 items for some fucking reason, you gorge and instantly die.

You may not be transported unless the person transporting you has the proper equipment to transport you (ie, a crane or boat).
    You are too large and too heavy to fit on a catapult.
    You are immune to reality warping effects.
    You are made of metal.

Ultimate Mayor

Description: You are IT, the Ultimate Badass, the one destined to bring Tafkal to his knees. You were there at the beginning, after the Big Bang. You lynched the Bodyguard claim and the Universe sprang into existence. You are the first Mayor ever created. You lynch Town so the scum can be left to their own devices to commit suicide, because that’s how fair and considerate you are. You possess powers mere mortals can only dream of.
    Ability: You have access to an unlimited number of buckets of red paint, and can scumpaint people freely... careful you dont trip and spill all the paint over yourself. You can spill red paint all over a player, ensuring that they will flip a scum alignment even if they aren’t scum. If you attempt to spill red paint on an investigative role, you will trip and they will discover who you are (as in, they will be told YOU tried to spill red paint on them). Infinite charges, used once per day phase.
    Ability 2: Reveal yourself as the Ultimate Mayor, enabling 2 eliminations to happen that day based on plurality. If either of the eliminations kill someone who is of your alignment, regardless of your scumpaint ability, all hell breaks loose and any of the below may occur:
    a) 35% chance that a randomly picked player will commit suicide at EoD
    b) 35% chance that God (the host) will intervene to give a player of their choice a powerful ability. This will likely attempt to restore balance if possible or applicable.
    c) 30% chance that nothing will happen
    Special Mechanics: If a player who can reveal themselves is in the game, in addition to whatever wincon you possess you can also win if you and all such players are the last left standing.

Host's Note: The double-elimination works on the top two vote wagons. In most cases, this means eliminating the top wagon and counter-wagon.

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1724

The magical potion maker was arguably the strongest pro town role in the game. I knew that as soon as I read it and played TPR.

25. ISO #1725

Strongly agree. DM constantly accuses other people of not reading the game but misses huge and massively important posts.
    It's sad. I don't know who they are so I assume relatively new. And hopefully they learn from this game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #1726

@S-FM Sauron @Dark Magician

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    That was you? Lol figures.

You didn’t attempt to grab the final ingredient for alignment cop during the beginning so I hard SR you for it.
    What are you even talking about? I had 2 water and Olive Oil by 2 hours into day 2. This doesn't make any sense at all.

27. ISO #1727

It's sad. I don't know who they are so I assume relatively new. And hopefully they learn from this game.
    He's not. I've played like 5 games with him. He's just too arrogant to listen to feedback.

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

I create the problems with how I react to it.

+1
    This absolutely is true.

You know, Superjack is like the 5th person I've seen tell you this.

30. ISO #1730

I am so sad that the host was cruel and didn't let me time travel and block all night actions, using my ability every 12 hours and even mute the host and stop him opening the day.

I was given the most vanilla role
    @MartinGG99 definitely enjoyed our discord debates.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #1731

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I do not apologize for not having read my role card further when I wasn't given the common courtesy of a summary.
    The post where I made my PoE - why didn't you count it as a summary?
    At the very least, it counts as 50+% summary.

It had summarized the actions of more than half the players because, for example "tunneled on x D1" - that's all there is to say about the slot. Just as a hypothetical example ofc.
    Now, if you want more than that - it can be only done by quoting their reasons and stuff, and by that point - you are asking someone to go through the entire thread and quote every note-worthy post.

32. ISO #1732

Yeah you're right being subjected to harassment is my fault and I create the problems with how I react to it.

+1
    If this is sarcasm you're not getting my point. If you are going to react to toxicity by spiraling into a pit of negative reactions, you are only going to make it worse overall, and make yourself feel even worse. Instead, reach out to the people that can help you (The host, and later FM staff) and step away until it's fixed.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #1733

It had summarized the actions of more than half the players because, for example "tunneled on x D1" - that's all there is to say about the slot. Just as a hypothetical example ofc.
    Now, if you want more than that - it can be only done by quoting their reasons and stuff, and by that point - you are asking someone to go through the entire thread and quote every note-worthy post.
    I'm still waiting on you to be specific about the "episode" BFTW had d1. ISOed him and he was toxic sure but there wasn't any freakout or absolute craziness to it.

34. ISO #1734

I'm still waiting on you to be specific about the "episode" BFTW had d1. ISOed him and he was toxic sure but there wasn't any freakout or absolute craziness to it.
    I don't know what you read. But I am never going to play with someone that plays like that again.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #1735

It feels so good to get night killed as town early tbh. That means you've done your job well as Town.
    Except when you're a TPR... ofc..

36. ISO #1736

I am so sad that the host was cruel and didn't let me time travel and block all night actions, using my ability every 12 hours and even mute the host and stop him opening the day.

Lmao imagine time traveling

37. ISO #1737

The magical potion maker was arguably the strongest pro town role in the game. I knew that as soon as I read it and played TPR.
    Makes sense.
    HH might have been even stronger, because where potion maker can only alignment check N2, HH can N1.
    HH tried to survive too, except by "staying under the radar" for a lack of a better term.
    That got him killed.

I'm glad HH died D1. Anyone else and scums probably would had lost.
    Town had such OP roles tbh. 3 players who can potentially alignment check and 1 who can potentially solve the case of the missing potato by day killing.
    Last edited by OzyWho; January 5th, 2021 at 04:11 PM.

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

Sauron's role would disagree with you.

40. ISO #1740

Lmao imagine time traveling
    All my attempts and that was the one thing Martin actually let me have something with
    Well, apparently you can time-travel for the future, and I concede that. Nothing says you have to be alive for that to happen anyways.....
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

btw I was Halloween before Martin replaced me without warning
    I will concede I didn't warn about replacement, but that should've been a plausible conclusion if you broke the rules.

With regards to justifying my act of replacing you:

1. You had multiple direct and indirect warnings.

2. While Naz (The co-host) didn't say anything about replacing you, she did say this in the discord, from which I reason was support for action if you broke the rules:

Quote Originally Posted by Naz (Discord)
    [...] also frostbyte was out of hand calling Renegade f*ggot
    SEVERAL times
    after u posted twice abt personal attacks
    like yes i understand his frustration but yo
    u don't need to modkill him but a direct warning maybe ???
    The warning she suggested was sent, and not only that, but I also sent one to Renegade in a (mostly) similarly worded fashion. Evidence is shown in the management discord and here below:

Quote Originally Posted by To Renegade
    Just a quick note, if at all possible please refrain from attacking Frostbyte personally. I don't care how much you attack his play or say what he has done was really poor quality or really scummy or really shitty in the worst imaginable words possible; That would be all okay. Just try to avoid attacking Frostbyte as a person. I'll be giving the same warning to Frostbyte.

Obviously, Frostbyte has gone overboard with trying to scum-paint you as a bad player (regardless of alignment) but I can't exactly allow people to break rules regarding personal attacks just to make things better (that's assuming it could make things better in the first place).
    Quote Originally Posted by To Frostbyte
    Just a quick note, if at all possible please refrain from attacking TBD / Renegade personally. I don't care how much you attack his play or say what he has done was really poor quality or really scummy or really shitty in the worst imaginable words possible, or that his COM post was a terrible thing to do and that it was intentional; That would be all okay. Just try to avoid attacking Renegade as a person. I'll be giving the same warning to Renegade.

Obviously, Renegade has broken rules with his COM posting but I can't exactly allow people to break rules regarding personal attacks just to make things better (that's assuming it could make things better in the first place).
    The difference here is that Renegade actually listened. They even took the simple thought of "oh hey since this is a rule that I'm being warned about, maybe I should treat this as the same to other players and not just the one being mentioned here".

You didn't:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    I said skin overdose was scum you fucking moron. Read the fucking thread.
    There was no TMI. Statistically, you're going to hit a town if you vote a lurker d1. Sorry you don't understand statistical probability but just because you're too stupid to understand something doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.
    You still haven't explained shit. Wasted fucking slot if you're town.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1743

-vote SuperJack
    for MVP
    -vote Dark Magician
    for the most creative role
    I agree on both.
    But was Potato Master a close 2nd? :*
    Martin nerfed the Potato Master.
    Originally it could use any dead player's role, as long as that role is revealed.

btw, the previous 2 games, were roles revealed after flips? I think they weren't...

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

where did you do this post?

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

46. ISO #1746

I agree on both.
    But was Potato Master a close 2nd? :*
    Martin nerfed the Potato Master.
    Originally it could use any dead player's role, as long as that role is revealed.

btw, the previous 2 games, were roles revealed after flips? I think they weren't...
    Potato Master was pretty cool. I liked it lol woulda been cool to use dead ppl’s roles
    yes, AFAIK.

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

I wanted to hide my com. But I couldnt stop by the toxicity without intervening or no be impacted by IRL. ^^'
    I had no idea who else was playing, Voss, Bruno, Oops and Efe where all a surprise. I thought they never played anymore.
    This is the first time I've ever seen oops play FM

Efe hasn't played in two years because he got shadowbanned. I helped him get special permission from the martin to be in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750