S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 3138
  1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Light_Yagami , how do you view Paopan today D3?
    Like A Lame Low Effort Mayor.. Man If I Was Mayor.. I Would Have Been Directing Traffic Day 1 I Would A Looked At Roles And Been Like I Want This Here That There BD Do This And So On..

3. ISO #1903

Question for you: if you are town, why are you confident that you are not wrong about me and that our trains were TvT (obv with some mafia on the trains)? How were my points ridiculous, I am sorry that I was wrong but not really sorry. He refused to consider he got healed N1 among other options that i SPELLED OUT. Are you going to push today that I was mafia who got RBed and hence no N1 kill? I am not sorry for scum-reading Frinckles when he did not use his head and used EMOTIONS. Which is what I am also now seeing D3 and this is how town LOSES. Let go of emotions and use the brain.
    It's just in general how you acted last day phase. Your forceful attitude just seemed like you were trying to control the narrative and be the loudest voice in the room, and you didn't really seem like you were actively trying to find alternatives. I explained the whole case in several posts last day phase.

4. ISO #1904

im voting paopan. if no Lynch, then paopan is getting executed.
    hopefully I shall be nightkilled tonight, because I really don't want to push ppl tomorrow as well. I haven't done much today but the little I did was pretty stressful.

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    We need a flip. I think we can all agree on that.

Whoever Mike checked will be useful info, too. If it's Paopan or me, that'll be huge.

PQR, Luona, Auwt, Paopan, or Jmw need to die today. Town needs to come together, despite our differences in opinion, to get a flip. Lolde/Oberon/Oliverz/MM/Light/Mike are not priorities. Mike could be scum, but he's too big of a source of information to take out for now. Oberon not killing is certainly not ideal, but scum jailor likely would have killed at least one person by now, because he has a lot of freedom with this divided town, so he likely wouldn't get a lot of slack no matter who he killed. Oliverz has been quite active and helpful, and has antagonized a lot of people which makes me doubt him being scum. MM is only scum if Luona is town. I trust him more than Luona, though, so he's not a top lynch. Lolde saved me, so unless Jmw and him are S/S, this probably isn't scum.

PQR - Pushed some ridiculous points on the now flipped town bodyguard. Hasn't been very helpful at all this game.
    Auwt - Keeps acting like he's solved the game without actually being helpful.
    Luona - Hasn't actually been helpful at all and holstered their action, which is never the play.
    Paopan - Considering the majority of my PoE was off his wagon on day 1, I'm starting to come around on S!Paopan again. Not to mention how ridiculous he's been this game, in general.
    Jmw - Ridiculous reaction to me calling out a poorly explained read. Could be town who's just being silly but eh, I've played with T!Jmw enough to know he's usually very reasonable.

Paopan/Jmw is still not S/S, just fyi.

That's my vague PoE. Here's the ways it can be wrong:

MM - Intentionally didn't heal Frinckles last night. Way more likely in a S!PQR world, as that would imply MM never saved anyone this game. Still vaguely possible even if he did in fact save Frinckles N1, but that would require him to be doing some fancy play.
    Lolde - Could be scum with Jmw. Requires T!MM to explain lack of deaths N1.
    Mike - Could be doing a power play by clearing people and deepwolfing. Hasn't actually been doing a lot of independent solving, so it's rising up in terms of possibility.
    Oliverz - Could easily be misreading him.
    Omg scum jailer would be outed if he killed. That is why he did not kill Light is confirmed town. He jailed light to roleblock light. And then say this bs he lied and said he jailed mayor becise I was on his train that is. Bullshit lie. Now he is flipping out becise I am scum reading him for it. If Oberon lives exe me instead then omg Oberon should never live.

Oberon living let’s pretend he is town. Town gets in a a lylow Oberon will be the mislynch for mafia win. Now let’s look at the logic Oberon mafia gets a free role block on a confirmed. Town invest. He can’t live thru this. If he lives viggy should 100% shoot him if MM heals Oberon then MM confirmed mafia.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #1908

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    nobody

what was the good play then bestie?
    i didnt wanna swap oliver x someone i wanted to protect, because since i did it the first night, wouldn't that be predictable and easy to work around..?
    Swap MM with anyone else, lol. Protect the Doctor.... Or the Sheriff... Or literally anyone you townread... You wouldn't have to worry about messing with Lookout/Sheriff actions too much since you'd be outing who you transported anyways.

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Omg scum jailer would be outed if he killed. That is why he did not kill Light is confirmed town. He jailed light to roleblock light. And then say this bs he lied and said he jailed mayor becise I was on his train that is. Bullshit lie. Now he is flipping out becise I am scum reading him for it. If Oberon lives exe me instead then omg Oberon should never live.

Oberon living let’s pretend he is town. Town gets in a a lylow Oberon will be the mislynch for mafia win. Now let’s look at the logic Oberon mafia gets a free role block on a confirmed. Town invest. He can’t live thru this. If he lives viggy should 100% shoot him if MM heals Oberon then MM confirmed mafia.
    That is true. Oberon blocking Lookout is possibly a part of the plan to get rid of Frinckles. A multi-part plan where the LO is blocked, and MM/Luona go around the defenses.

Hmm.

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

Lounabus me or MM do not say with who but bus me tonight please this way mafia may hit one of their own if the target is. MM heal me or louna or light tonight. This is bull shit. Lodbite that shot on giggle was a good shot I wish you did not roleblock him the flip would have helped a lot. I am town reading JMW for that shot and he did stay true to admiting his mistake about yesterday without me having to prob him. Jmw is being very sinsear I was dising him last night about that mistake. PRQHack makeing the night chat and not including himself was townie. Question we need to be asking is who would attack frinkles 2 nights in a row.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    It's just in general how you acted last day phase. Your forceful attitude just seemed like you were trying to control the narrative and be the loudest voice in the room, and you didn't really seem like you were actively trying to find alternatives. I explained the whole case in several posts last day phase.
    Ridiculous. I know that I am town and I see people pushing me for me because I got allegedly RBed by Loldebite. How would you react? I reasoned through it logically, using my BRAIN.

How can you possibly say that I was not "...trying to find alternatives". I even did the whole A B C D (I had more there but i had to delete because I did my own logic reasoning to figure out what was impossible, namely around bussing situation). What you are saying is basically a lie at this point.

I thought Frinckles framed me by being a mastermind mafia who told his team not to attack and then whoever town~Loldebite targets gets framed. He did not care for the possibility of him getting healed or that mafia no-killed, how could he know? Apparently, he did NOT know! This hypothesis has been rejected now (and now you will claim I killed Frinckles eh?). It is down to remaining hypotheses: Frinckles probs healed but was a stubborn individual to realize I got framed, Mafia did a no-kill and I still got framed, Mafia failed to kill due to heal and Loldebite framed me. And to you, your remaining and probably only hypothesis will be that I was mafia killer and got RBed, right?

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

Ridiculous. I know that I am town and I see people pushing me for me because I got allegedly RBed by Loldebite. How would you react? I reasoned through it logically, using my BRAIN.

How can you possibly say that I was not "...trying to find alternatives". I even did the whole A B C D (I had more there but i had to delete because I did my own logic reasoning to figure out what was impossible, namely around bussing situation). What you are saying is basically a lie at this point.

I thought Frinckles framed me by being a mastermind mafia who told his team not to attack and then whoever town~Loldebite targets gets framed. He did not care for the possibility of him getting healed or that mafia no-killed, how could he know? Apparently, he did NOT know! This hypothesis has been rejected now (and now you will claim I killed Frinckles eh?). It is down to remaining hypotheses: Frinckles probs healed but was a stubborn individual to realize I got framed, Mafia did a no-kill and I still got framed, Mafia failed to kill due to heal and Loldebite framed me. And to you, your remaining and probably only hypothesis will be that I was mafia killer and got RBed, right?
    Can you explain again why you gave cards to the people you did, each night?

19. ISO #1919

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also Let Us Remember That Pao Pan Was Jailed Night One Not Night 2 So Oberon Might Have Stopped The Attack As Well.. Meaning Pao Pan Might Have Killed Frinckles
    Thats In The Universe That Mafia Did A No Attack Night One To Frame Some One.. IDK Just Spouting Ideas..

20. ISO #1920

Also Let Us Remember That Pao Pan Was Jailed Night One Not Night 2 So Oberon Might Have Stopped The Attack As Well.. Meaning Pao Pan Might Have Killed Frinckles
    Impossible! This was already discussed! Jailor doesnt stop kills!

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

I'm not keen on giving explanations to scum. Is this how you want to scum paint me or what?
    Well, then don't give the explanations to me. Give it to the players reading this conversation. I just want to know the logic for choosing who you did.

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

I know some people advocate for town to just speak their mind and reveal all. I like to keep my potential scum affiliations to myself. If I reveal who my top reads are, that gives mafia more information to determine whom to kill. With that said, this whole D2/D3 shitshow has been ridiculous. So here is what I will do: if more people (preferably not on my scumbag list) ask me to explain my rationale for my D1 and D2 choices for night chat, I will provide this.

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

Or else i will get painted again as "Loldebite RBed PQ killer" N1 and we lose me today. But I really dont like this because that happened in a prior game where I was neutral-town affiliated and I got scum-painted and almost got lynched until i was forced to reveal my role (in today's game's context, it is my thoughts) and then I got lynched via a special ability that overrides a lynch and they wanted me gone.

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

Impossible. PaoPan knew he was jailed. If they had PaoPan perform the attack then they would know already that he is jailed and is equivalent to no killing on purpose

33. ISO #1933

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    @PQRnHack Well you refused to give us your thoughts yesterday when 5 of us wanted you dead, so i guess you can keep them... But i still have a question for you : how do you know you can trust Mike ? Arent you afraid he might be manipulating you ?
    I dont need to give my thoughts when I know I'm town. I was prepared for the mislynch except I had to go because my mother requires me to be on time or she goes apeshit, so i put my vote on Gikkle simply because the worst that can happen is I trade my town-death for another town-death, but I knew i was town so it absolutely makes sense to redirect to another person who may or may NOT be town. Gikkle was my scum read D1, I thought I had their partner identified, but this changed after N1. I changed my mind on to Frinckles D2, but no one joined the train. So what am I to do? You could flip me as town and then I hoped it would expose Frinckles, but apparently not.

All possibilities must be considered, not just Mike but also the prots that allowed Frinckles to die if they did not agree with my assertion that he was scum (or maybe im scum and i had this grand plan all along to deceive the other prots, right?).

You were in N2 chat, give me a transcript.

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    wait wait wait
    why are you scumreading me?
    WHAT????

36. ISO #1936

@Loldebite you were in chat with jmw. You both said you RBed him? Do you scumread him or what was the rationale?
    To paraphrase from chat, he said he blocked me because he thinks we can afford to take it slow and doesn't want to risk vig turning citizen this early.

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Well I guess I can't *know* (maybe S!Loldebite blocked elsewhere and S!MM healed Gikkle, but I'm not planning on entertaining that theory) but I can induce that I was because:
    1) I targeted Gikkle with my vigilante shot
    2) Loldebite said in the card sharp chat that I was getting blocked
    3) Gikkle is still alive
    Whom did you target @jmw ?

39. ISO #1939

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    To paraphrase from chat, he said he blocked me because he thinks we can afford to take it slow and doesn't want to risk vig turning citizen this early.
    kinda this but really i was more scared about us having 3 dead townies this morrow than jmw becoming citizen.

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

@jmw did you tell him your target?
    @jmw i need to know whom you planned to target. If you exposed this in N2 chat, he may have created an argument to RB you to prot his teammate. We need this info so we can deduce who are potential scum pairings.

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

Ok mafia I think is playing scared not smart. Think about it night one safest kill would be frinkles as long a a BG is alive he can kill mafia. I think MM is town and got the save of frinkles noght 1they risked a heal to hit the safe kill. Boring kill but makes sence if mafia is scared of BG

44. ISO #1944

Wait A Minute Mike Checked Frinckles.. Frinckles Died... Did Mike Kill Frinckles..

If I was mafia I would not check the dead. I would give. Green on a mafia partner

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

And yes, there is a 45 minute window where you cannot change actions but can still chat. So when I realized this I told them and we all shared our actions during that window (although iirc Mike couldn't be on then and told us a bit earlier that their check was Frinckles?)

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok mafia I think is playing scared not smart. Think about it night one safest kill would be frinkles as long a a BG is alive he can kill mafia. I think MM is town and got the save of frinkles noght 1they risked a heal to hit the safe kill. Boring kill but makes sence if mafia is scared of BG
    Or maybe your team killed Frinkles? You checked him as Town D1, how convenient.

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950