S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1743
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Also we already covered the horrible english in the post that sparked this off, so I am not going to explain myself again. I find it amusing that the only stuff you are using on me is from a week ago. The same points keep being necro'd and brought up with no new content, whereas your reads on everyone change on the daily.

For example, my read turning from your "Top Town" to your "OMG HE'S SCUM GET HIM TROLOLOLOL"

Then when I called Noc my top townread "EZ GAME NOC IS SCUM WITH VARCRON"

Then when Martin voted MM over me "MARTIN IS YOUR SCUM PARTNER CAUSE HE DOESN'T AGREE EZ GAME"

Like holy fuck, this is turning more and more into an Interesting situation with each passing day.
    ^

see

TvT dumbness
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1602

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He uses weaker wording for the DM read, and he literally put SJ above DM in his list of reads. When you have a green check, you put him as your top town read. Period. I don't see how you're not seeing it tbh.
    Yeah but if he was certain about SJ being town and wanted to communicate that he would've used stronger wording for that; not put his green-check next to a weak town-read on his readslist where he says "so I guess I think DM is good"

like wth
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Seriously. I told you I'm talking to the TPR at night.
    I thought you were saying you were talking with Helz lol. This doesn't change much, though, except that we can confirm another townie if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    In red: Idk what BD2 is.

Non-Color: Its more or less PoE tbh. I think the ongoing charade between DM and you is really dumb. Like DM is being a simpleton for !scum Varcron, and I feel like there have been obvious gaps in where he could have gotten a better understanding but didn't (ex: the english issue, and imo that can be nai). His shoveling of me into being scum with you is just baseless for the most part if not entirety.

I also haven't liked MM's recent posts and I kinda felt some of them were meant to put on a show rather than to genuinely act as town. Additionally, SJ + DM were both highly town-read by the cop role and either could have been green-checked imo.

But if it isn't MM then I would have to look between you guys because I really doubt there's two to three TvT's going on here without a single scum in it.
    This looks like a defense of Varcron with doors kept open for later bussing if he can't get me lynched. Baseless (and evidenceless) accusations of me "putting on a show", and seemingly failing to see the obvious check on SJ and not on DM. Scum!Varcron -> scum!Martin.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1607

Yeah but if he was certain about SJ being town and wanted to communicate that he would've used stronger wording for that; not put his green-check next to a weak town-read on his readslist where he says "so I guess I think DM is good"

like wth
    I assume that by "right next", you mean... ABOVE IN THE HIERARCHY? You're not being honest with that, and are trying to keep two doors open for strategic purposes.

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

Sorry for the delay wasn't expecting a hammer. I won't be able to make another proper day end post as I'm at work and working with limited resources. I can make one before night ends though. So the important info of who Varcron was...

...Varcron was a Angel. Night Ends March 4th at 7PM EST. (I will probably have to change the end day timer as 7pm wont be possible more than likely after a while here but something tells me I won't have to worry about that more than likely but just figured I'd let you guys know).
    Last edited by AIVION; March 1st, 2021 at 05:12 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

12. ISO #1612

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN!

It would seem that heaven is in turmoil. The angels were in a scurry and were barely able to notice the charred remains of what seems to be @SuperJack . Upon further inspection, this Angel was specialized in protection. They were a Guardian Angel! With their death, it would seem that heaven must act quickly if they are to find and defeat Satan and his Antichrist.

Will they succeed? We shall soon see...

Also side note: Dark Magician had to replace out and in their stead is Rhand!

Alive:
    @Dark Magician - replaced with @Rhand
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @SamsungLyssa - Now replaced with @NoctiZ
    @MartinGG99
    @Bahkieh

Smited:
    @Grayswandir - Angel
    @yzb25 - Demon
    @Helz - Human Priest
    @Wiisp - God
    @S-FM Magoroth - Soul Probe Angel
    @Samson - Angel
    @Varcron - Angel
    @SuperJack - Guardian Angel

With 5 left alive it is 3 votes to hammer.
    3 week long phases oh yeaa almost down the home stretch mark people!

Link to Day 2: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...148#post918148

Link to day 3: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...921#post919921
    Day 4 Ends March 25th at 5:00PM EST:

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

So.. first thought would be to go for DM/Rhand. But I do believe there's some stock to the idea that it's possibly TvT. I'll give it some thought before committing to anything.

Honestly though, it's literally 50% chance for me to vote the right person, 2/5 overall of lynching correctly right now in this game. It's MYLO so we need to be right today but luckily today is a long-ass time in this game. Will probably expend more effort than I have up until now to go back and see who I'd peg as scum. My IRL stress has also gone way down finally so I freed up some mental space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

Quote Originally Posted by Rhand View Post
    What is the TvT situation you’re talking about? Me and who?
    You and Varcron, the last day's lynch.

Is anyone still playing this? It’s hard to motivate myself to read 1600 posts for a dead game :/
    Yes, we're playing; the game has day phases that last three weeks, so it's meant to be more of a "light" game posting-wise.

This should be LYLO, not MYLO, btw.

19. ISO #1619

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Varcron has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Varcron (4 [L-0]): Marshmallow Marshall, Dark Magician, SuperJack, Bahkieh
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]): MartinGG99
    DM's slot regains a lot of suspicion here, although I'm not sure whether him stopping his OMGUS against me to go against objectively scummy Varcron was driven by pure scum self-preservation or by a genuine "this guy is scummy", because both are possible. The issue here is that we can't exactly question DM about his thought process, since he's not in the slot anymore.

Other than that, Martin voting me yesterday is ????, and I really dislike his stuff about SJ not having been confirmed while he obviously was, but given that Varcron was actually town and given that SJ is now dead, I don't see the scum intent here: why would scum!Martin get on me alone while the focus is on town!Varcron, and why would he deny that SJ is confirmed town only to see him dead on the next day? The only way this makes sense is if he's scum with DM's slot and wants to make people think his scummate was "confirmed town" by the invest while not jumping on the DM/Varcron train so that he can say "told you" and look good. It's not impossible, but there are a lot of if, so I don't think I would lynch him today; if we lynch DM's slot and that it flips scum, then he'd have to be looked at much more closely.
    @Bahkieh needs to explain his thought process from yesterday about Varcron more closely and to give reads now. I secretly thought his sheeping onto Varcron was rather towny because I thought Varcron would flip scum, but the town flip completely reverses this.

Noctiz... no vote yesterday? Why?

20. ISO #1620

DM's slot regains a lot of suspicion here, although I'm not sure whether him stopping his OMGUS against me to go against objectively scummy Varcron was driven by pure scum self-preservation or by a genuine "this guy is scummy", because both are possible. The issue here is that we can't exactly question DM about his thought process, since he's not in the slot anymore.

Other than that, Martin voting me yesterday is ????, and I really dislike his stuff about SJ not having been confirmed while he obviously was, but given that Varcron was actually town and given that SJ is now dead, I don't see the scum intent here: why would scum!Martin get on me alone while the focus is on town!Varcron, and why would he deny that SJ is confirmed town only to see him dead on the next day? The only way this makes sense is if he's scum with DM's slot and wants to make people think his scummate was "confirmed town" by the invest while not jumping on the DM/Varcron train so that he can say "told you" and look good. It's not impossible, but there are a lot of if, so I don't think I would lynch him today; if we lynch DM's slot and that it flips scum, then he'd have to be looked at much more closely.

@Bahkieh needs to explain his thought process from yesterday about Varcron more closely and to give reads now. I secretly thought his sheeping onto Varcron was rather towny because I thought Varcron would flip scum, but the town flip completely reverses this.

(EBWOP; added a line jump for clarity)

21. ISO #1621

Oops, sorry for double ping lol. And Bahkieh, you have less posts than LETO, which is not exactly good.

22. ISO #1622

Because.. it was L-1 for a while and I didn't want to hammer yet? Why is this even relevant? I feel this single line question kind of distracts from truly relevant matters. If Varcron flipped scum I could atleast understand it but there's truly nothing you could gain whatsoever by posing this question. Especially after I made intent to vote clear during the last day.
    ah fuck.

23. ISO #1623

You and Varcron, the last day's lynch.

Yes, we're playing; the game has day phases that last three weeks, so it's meant to be more of a "light" game posting-wise.

This should be LYLO, not MYLO, btw.
    Oh I am used to this phase length (I am from the site Wisp was talking about).
    Usually we have a burst in activity right at Day start.

Night time here now, I will continue my reading tomorrow.

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    So.. first thought would be to go for DM/Rhand. But I do believe there's some stock to the idea that it's possibly TvT. I'll give it some thought before committing to anything.

Honestly though, it's literally 50% chance for me to vote the right person, 2/5 overall of lynching correctly right now in this game. It's MYLO so we need to be right today but luckily today is a long-ass time in this game. Will probably expend more effort than I have up until now to go back and see who I'd peg as scum. My IRL stress has also gone way down finally so I freed up some mental space.
    SuperJack flipped Guardian Angel.

Meaning if he were checked, he would've appeared as "Powerful" and that wouldn't have greenchecked him (Since there are still demons alive that appear as "Powerful").

Therefore, I believe my claim in the last day phase was absolutely correct. DM *was* more likely to have been greenchecked by the Soul Probe (Magoroth) than SJ was.

Also it turns out my read on Varcron is right.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

Is anyone still playing this? It’s hard to motivate myself to read 1600 posts for a dead game :/
    You're basically green-checked to me imo.

I would like your help in trying to find the 2 scum in Bahk/NoticZ/MM.

I feel like MM is the scummiest of both of them. The last scum is somewhere else in there.

In practically all situations I can imagine, you probably get shot tonight because of the green-check so if you want a say in how this game plays out I suggest you consider giving your thoughts in that group.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

Other than that, in my townleans, I like Martin for his not too bad walls
    - _ -

didn't someone say those were NAI or something?

or was that not in this game?
    smh looking back it kinda feels obvious that MM is scum

he just town-leans or town-reads me for very bad reasons
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1633

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I'll go more into detail.

These are Samson's posts for this day cycle.

Actually being anti-helpful.

This is Bahkieh's posts

Bahkieh's posts are 10x more helpful, but I'll also admit the baseline is terribly low.

Basically I'm picking between someone who wants to play DnD and someone who doesn't really want to read this game. I can understand replacements like Noctiz not wanting to read, but Bahkieh owes us a read because they were part of the game from the beginning.

And if we lose because of this vote, I don't take blame for the loss. It's solely on Samson.

I'd probably vote for Bahkieh if Samson flips town or if Samson starts being useful.
    Tbh, I don't see how Bahkieh's posts are helpful at all, so I don't even see the "multiplied baseline" of helpfulness that makes him better than Samson.
    That being said, I already townread you, and I can very well understand your reasoning about Samson, so since arguing about who is better between Samson and Bahkieh is like arguing about who is better between thin air and thin air, I don't feel the need to pursue that. I rather feel the need to see them say something substantial so that we can start actually reading them. @Samson @Bahkieh days are literally 3 weeks long, it's impossible that you have no time to play the game at all.
    See there's like this really big nudge from MM that doesn't really develop into something later on, even though the reasons here are basically the same reason he votes Samson.

But he doesn't vote Bahkieh at all during this game, though he did vote Yzb25 (a flipped demon) on Day 1.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1634

Reading Bahk's ISO and my old notes on him I just feel bad about him as well. He's mostly coasting and voted for both Samson and Varcron.

Additionally, he had an outburst of sorts on D2 during the (quoted) progression below and considering these posts are across a 10-something duration of time, it just looks fake to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yo so sorry for not being around for like 2 weeks or so. Life kinda came at me hard and tbh I forgot to check in over here.

-vote Samson

Im down with this vote if its either this or me but I wouldnt be mad at yall for voting me so ye
    Yeah everything is pretty much sorted now. Im good to participate more. That being said, Im absolutely trash at reads lmao
    YZB is hesitant to vote me because I generally just afk coast the game as a citizen. Makes me look scummy I know and I need to break that habit.

Top town reads? Anyone willing to vote me but not having me high on their priorities seems like a very strong likely hood to be town. DM thinking that either me and/or Samson have scum slots feels good to me and your interactions with me so far are sending me good vibes.

As far as scum goes, you can generally find one in the lurkers and one with moderate participation. I havent reread the game lately so it will take me a hot minute to find the names that I like there.
    I don't have the attention span to look back in the past 25 pages of content and pick a particular post for a reason why I think someone is town. I know you can look at that individuals posts but icba. Maybe I will feel more in the mood to read into it all later. When does day end? like 2 weeks?
    I don't think there is hard evidence against anyone, but hey if ya want an easy lynch target on a useless spot, lynch me. I am this games equivalent to a citizen and I just don't have the attention span for FM in general anymore. I would just rather spend my focus on other things.

I don't think myself more useful than Samson and like I said earlier, it was the riddle thing that rubbed me the wrong way. Just lynch me now so I don't become a mis-lynch later on in the game where it could cost the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    It's game throwing to advocate a yeet on yourself because "you dont care". Way to ruin your slot on this game.

In my opinion this is just as bad as public rage quitting.
    Cool story bro
    Look, I'm just frustrated. I know I have seriously fucked up my slot in this game with my behavior the past couple days and I am sorry about that. I am still gonna play this out. Again, sorry I became a complete cunt. I know this doesn't excuse my behavior.

SJ feels like they feel over friendly towards me, kinda like they are pocketing me.

Samson dropping the veil a moment actually made me like them more. I dunno anything about the character so ye..uhm neut for now?

-vote MartinGG99
    He also wasn't under any serious pressure at the time I recall, and he even mentioned how SJ was trying to support or be friendly with him. And then he immediately shades that as possible pocketing. To me, if you make an outburst, you do it under pressure as town. Not outta nowhere.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

Because.. it was L-1 for a while and I didn't want to hammer yet? Why is this even relevant? I feel this single line question kind of distracts from truly relevant matters. If Varcron flipped scum I could atleast understand it but there's truly nothing you could gain whatsoever by posing this question. Especially after I made intent to vote clear during the last day.
    Because you've said stuff yesterday and didn't vote, which is always interesting. You did say that you didn't want to hammer but supported a Varcron lynch, though, so it's ok. But asking the question isn't a crime, and I fail to see why you'd see it as one; this is an overreaction.
    Oh I am used to this phase length (I am from the site Wisp was talking about).
    Usually we have a burst in activity right at Day start.

Night time here now, I will continue my reading tomorrow.
    Ah ok. Well, this is a first on this site; usually we run on 48/24 phases.
    Thoughts on the current game state? I understand if you haven't read everything yet, but if you have some insight, it'd be welcome.

37. ISO #1637

I still think my vote from 2 days ago was a good one.
    -vote MartinGG99
    If this vote holds, this means either Bakhieh or Martin is scum (or both and that they're bussing eachother). We're at LYLO, scum could hammer town here if a townie misvoted, as long as they are both online. This puts scum #1 in Bahkieh/Martin and scum #2 in DM(Rhand)/Noctiz.

38. ISO #1638

SuperJack flipped Guardian Angel.

Meaning if he were checked, he would've appeared as "Powerful" and that wouldn't have greenchecked him (Since there are still demons alive that appear as "Powerful").

Therefore, I believe my claim in the last day phase was absolutely correct. DM *was* more likely to have been greenchecked by the Soul Probe (Magoroth) than SJ was.

Also it turns out my read on Varcron is right.
    OOOooooo... that's a pretty good point. That means DM is probably town, unless Mag checked Helz on N1 and simply did not have a check. If DM is town, it leaves Noctiz + one of Bahkieh/you as scum, which could very well make sense associations-wise.

What are your thoughts on Noctiz? @Bahkieh , same question.
    Also let me just put this down

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Because his reactions to me before SJ hammered were just unsatisfactory; they're vague and dismissive OMGUS-y imo.
    Worldbuilding =/= "dismissive OMGUS". The fact that you're discrediting what I did as OMGUS is actually quite OMGUSsy lol.

39. ISO #1639

smh looking back it kinda feels obvious that MM is scum

he just town-leans or town-reads me for very bad reasons
    Are you saying your walls were scummy lol??

40. ISO #1640

I have re-read this whole game these last couple of hours and honestly, it has given me more questions than answers.

I'm only half convinced that Mag checked DM. I'm cannot 100% tell if Mag had an honest read-switch from D1 to D2 on DM or if he actually checked him. He brings up the vote dynamics on D1 as reason to make SJ, MM and DM the town core. When I looked at the way that went though, both MM and Martin were on yzb pretty early on, but also switched votes to other people momentarily. DM had their vote on other people up until close to the end where they tried to place a vote on yzb but failed to do so.

What's more interesting is that yzb, when Helz mentioned it and voted Dark Magician, was ready to sheep him onto DM to protect himself.

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    meh, fuck it

-vote Dark Magician

Null lynch gogogo!
    Would yzb, as scum, jump at the chance to sacrifice fellow scum mate DM? A couple posts later he showed a reluctance to sacrifice Bahkieh instead, calling it "lame". Couple posts later he did jump onto Bahkieh though but said this:

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    sigh

-vote Bakhieh

fuck it. If this train is truly scum motivated that means multiple people here are scum and they are seriously implicating themselves by pulling that.
    Failed vote in this case. Comparing the tone however, I'd feel most comortable with lynching Bahkieh today. And in case Bahkieh is scum, MM would be the most likely partner. I don't see Bahkieh bussing Martin with their vote two days in a row.

-vote Bahkieh

I'd love input on this though. scum!Bahkieh makes most sense to have scum!MM as mate but earlier during re-reading I also entertained both MM and Martin as possible town slots and considered a DM+Bahkieh team. In both cases I'd have Bahkieh down as scum though. If Martin turns out to be scum then wp, but it's a really close call for me here.
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #1641

To add onto my explanation of yzb intent behind DM vs Bahkieh:

Their line when voting Bahkieh, saying "fuck it. If this train is truly scum motivated that means multiple people here are scum and they are seriously implicating themselves by pulling that." could also imply knowledge that Bahkieh really is town and this is yzb trying to cast suspicion onto everyone else that finds Bahkieh suspicious if they manage to shift the lynch on Bahkieh. Thus yzb's happiness to vote DM would point towards yzb wanting to gain big town cred for being on the right train if DM gets lynched (although the proclaimed goal was to achieve a null lynch).

It's hard for me to really say which way around is more likely to be true, which is why I'd love to hear some thoughts before I really lock in Bahkieh as scum.
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #1642

Because you've said stuff yesterday and didn't vote, which is always interesting. You did say that you didn't want to hammer but supported a Varcron lynch, though, so it's ok. But asking the question isn't a crime, and I fail to see why you'd see it as one; this is an overreaction.

Ah ok. Well, this is a first on this site; usually we run on 48/24 phases.
    Thoughts on the current game state? I understand if you haven't read everything yet, but if you have some insight, it'd be welcome.
    Not yet. Still reading, and with all the replacements it’s a confusing read.

43. ISO #1643

I don't want to be too hasty and I have some new things going on so I'll unvote for now to prevent any shenanigans. Though I still do believe in Bahkieh as a very probable scum.

-unvote
    ah fuck.

44. ISO #1644

I was also advised to be open about the fact that at the time of making my last post, the "things going on" was Helz inviting me to his Priest dead chat. He has said that due to something he said in dead chat scum will know that Helz and I have a permanent chat now so I wanna be open to everyone here as well.
    ah fuck.

45. ISO #1645

I have re-read this whole game these last couple of hours and honestly, it has given me more questions than answers.

I'm only half convinced that Mag checked DM. I'm cannot 100% tell if Mag had an honest read-switch from D1 to D2 on DM or if he actually checked him. He brings up the vote dynamics on D1 as reason to make SJ, MM and DM the town core. When I looked at the way that went though, both MM and Martin were on yzb pretty early on, but also switched votes to other people momentarily. DM had their vote on other people up until close to the end where they tried to place a vote on yzb but failed to do so.

What's more interesting is that yzb, when Helz mentioned it and voted Dark Magician, was ready to sheep him onto DM to protect himself.

Would yzb, as scum, jump at the chance to sacrifice fellow scum mate DM? A couple posts later he showed a reluctance to sacrifice Bahkieh instead, calling it "lame". Couple posts later he did jump onto Bahkieh though but said this:

Failed vote in this case. Comparing the tone however, I'd feel most comortable with lynching Bahkieh today. And in case Bahkieh is scum, MM would be the most likely partner. I don't see Bahkieh bussing Martin with their vote two days in a row.

-vote Bahkieh

I'd love input on this though. scum!Bahkieh makes most sense to have scum!MM as mate but earlier during re-reading I also entertained both MM and Martin as possible town slots and considered a DM+Bahkieh team. In both cases I'd have Bahkieh down as scum though. If Martin turns out to be scum then wp, but it's a really close call for me here.
    I've re-read Mag's early D2 posts, and it's still true that the ambiguity doesn't exactly indicate a clear check on DM (hence why I thought SJ was the check, but that is impossible since he would've came up as TPR/scum, which would probably have gotten him a scumread). Perhaps he checked Helz and simply did not have any information? That would explain the utter lack of breadcrumbing from an experienced player. All of this leads nowhere, though: we only know we cannot count on any check information from Mag.

As for the interactions between yzb and others, he might have turned on antispew mode. Plus, none of the votes you quoted look particularly good, or any good at all, really. I'm not sure this means anything.

46. ISO #1646

To add onto my explanation of yzb intent behind DM vs Bahkieh:

Their line when voting Bahkieh, saying "fuck it. If this train is truly scum motivated that means multiple people here are scum and they are seriously implicating themselves by pulling that." could also imply knowledge that Bahkieh really is town and this is yzb trying to cast suspicion onto everyone else that finds Bahkieh suspicious if they manage to shift the lynch on Bahkieh. Thus yzb's happiness to vote DM would point towards yzb wanting to gain big town cred for being on the right train if DM gets lynched (although the proclaimed goal was to achieve a null lynch).

It's hard for me to really say which way around is more likely to be true, which is why I'd love to hear some thoughts before I really lock in Bahkieh as scum.
    You're going down a strange rabbit hole here: yzb could have been doing pretty much anything to generate antispew given the state he was in, iirc. I think what really matters here is the individual scumminess of players, and who those individually scummy players can't be scum with. My individual scumreads are Bahkieh and DM/Rhand atm, with you remaining as a question mark: you're done nothing scummy, but nothing that makes me say "This guy is town" either, and yet you've been active and gave content for a while now. As for Martin, I don't see him trying to pull a weird, risky and unlikely to succeed play trying to get scum!DM a "confirmed" status, which would be the only reason that makes at least some sense for him to have protested the SJ check theory so hard. If DM flips scum, though, this would need to be considered more closely.
    I was also advised to be open about the fact that at the time of making my last post, the "things going on" was Helz inviting me to his Priest dead chat. He has said that due to something he said in dead chat scum will know that Helz and I have a permanent chat now so I wanna be open to everyone here as well.
    Okay, does he have any interesting info?

47. ISO #1647

Well, I'll say that I do think the different ways that yzb has responded to voting either of them D1 does indicate something but trying to find out the intent is not easy. Be that as it may, I'll paraphrase some interesting points Helz has made:

First of all: Everyone needs to be careful with their vote. It should be obvious, but especially this setup allows scum to coordinate during the day which allows them to snipe any town member here that currently has 1 vote. To add on:
    It also means that if you had a vote standing for a while and the scum did not snipe they are either pulling some FPS stuff or (more likely) that player you had voted on is scum. If another player has a vote standing they are either scum or their vote is on a scum placing them in a 1v1 situation given that no normal scum would ever pillow push in this situation.
    To which Helz summed up that #1625 means Bahkieh or MartinGG is scum and #1627 means either Martin or MM is scum. And since it's been 2 days since those votes it's reasonable to assume that both of those situations have 1v1 scum and one of them must be a scum player voting. Adding on:
    ..its a mechanical certainty that either Bahkieh or Martin have to be scum for both the reason of scums snipe ability not used on Martin as well as the inability for 2 town to vote on 2 scum between only 3 players.
    Further, a point that I liked a lot made by someone in dead chat is how insane it is for Martin to throw a "Let me just put this here" and vote. I definitely agree, now that it's been pointed out.

All in all we should allow Rhand some more time to read up and I'll also keep discussing some points with Helz to add more town perspectives here.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #1648

Well, this has now become a really slow game.

So let's start this back up. MM, you state a lot of opinions and express where you agree and disagree on reads and that's cool. I'd like to hear more specifically though: If you had to vote someone today, right now, who would that be? Bahkieh and Martin have made their opinions clear so I'm wondering about yours as it's not really explicitly clear to me.

@Rhand have you had time to read this game? Would love to hear some new perspectives, especially regarding what you think of MM, Martin and Bahkieh respectively. Have you progressed far enough?
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #1649

If this vote holds, this means either Bakhieh or Martin is scum (or both and that they're bussing eachother). We're at LYLO, scum could hammer town here if a townie misvoted, as long as they are both online. This puts scum #1 in Bahkieh/Martin and scum #2 in DM(Rhand)/Noctiz.
    While NoticZ *could* be scum here I don't see how that's the most plausible option here; DM as I said I think was green-checked. The fact that DM has been put through quite some doubt this whole game overall (iirc) only to end up as the 2nd best town-read on Mag's list was obviously meant to dodge looking like he had cop TMI to the wolves.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1650

OOOooooo... that's a pretty good point. That means DM is probably town, unless Mag checked Helz on N1 and simply did not have a check. If DM is town, it leaves Noctiz + one of Bahkieh/you as scum, which could very well make sense associations-wise.

What are your thoughts on Noctiz? @Bahkieh , same question.

Worldbuilding =/= "dismissive OMGUS". The fact that you're discrediting what I did as OMGUS is actually quite OMGUSsy lol.
    1. My thoughts on NoticZ is that:

1a. I have a more difficult time of finding buddies for him
    1b. I have bigger suspects than him
    1c. His tone at SoD was good imo.

I also haven't liked MM's recent posts and I kinda felt some of them were meant to put on a show rather than to genuinely act as town. Additionally, SJ + DM were both highly town-read by the cop role and either could have been green-checked imo.

But if it isn't MM then I would have to look between you guys because I really doubt there's two to three TvT's going on here without a single scum in it.
    This looks like a defense of Varcron with doors kept open for later bussing if he can't get me lynched. Baseless (and evidenceless) accusations of me "putting on a show", and seemingly failing to see the obvious check on SJ and not on DM. Scum!Varcron -> scum!Martin.
    Also let me just put this down

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Because his reactions to me before SJ hammered were just unsatisfactory; they're vague and dismissive OMGUS-y imo.

It is when you're doing that all the sudden just because you dropped in someone's reads. Now I don't have a photographic memory of D3, but I don't recall you essentially world-building on me until after you started dropping in my reads. You also didn't react in a way that I might expect from a player that gets accused of "putting on a show"; I would imagine a typical villager would react as if they're being attacked on their authenticity. Instead, you got this almost tone-deaf "ah they could be buddies with Varcron" suggestion without ever really defending yourself here other than just leaving it as a simple "baseless accusation".
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"