S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1743
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

@yzb25

How do you feel about Dark Magician?

And if you are town keep in mind that if you are lynched you will be confirmed town. Is there any specific read you would like to push that we should look at after the potential post flip?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Because I've got shit memory and let my Grip on this game go.
    Im curious. In hindsight given your memory and that you didnt remember the reasoning on Yzb how do you feel about this post you made?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I kind of assumed I would have more to say, but the thread has not had many AI interactions frankly. My reads are something like this:

Wiisp - town. (I thought the way they probed me and Leto was very much sincerely trying to understand. Don't agree with the reads they often produce but the thought process is very consistent)
    Martin - town. (I thought the wallpost was good. Helz's characterization if it seemed unfair. Their thought process reminds me of the prior illuminati game.)
    Helz - null/town. (I'm honestly not sure how much the towntells ppl point out on Helz's slot can be trusted, but they seem to be making a very earnest effort to push the game forward)
    SJ - scum. (the overall play has been very anti-town and the way they push ppl has been more plain argumentative than trying to actually find alignments and shit)
    Leto/Varcron - scum. (after the early posts that seemed extremely vain, they mainly pop in to have lame arguments and excuse themselves for not reading / taking stances)
    MM - null. The vote on gray and the way they responded to being asked about it remains very strange. But whenever they're not talking to me they seem like usual early game null MM.

I don't have any meaningful read on anyone else (if the above can even be considered meaningful). There is a good chance there are multiple scums among the people that barely have any AI content and this game is just town cannibalism.

-vote samsungLyssa

I can get behind Helz reasoning for this vote for now.
    -Has Scum reads
    -Has Town reads
    -Sheeps with a null/town read.
    -Doesn't vote for their scum read
    -Votes for someone they don't have a read on.

IfFlipTown (Basic scum play) Oh noes Helz was wrong I guess
    IfFlipScum (Risky scum play) +Points for self & others that vote

I am vastly impressed YZB.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #954

Yzb25:
    A lot of focus on players aversion and what they do not answer
    A lot of pushing in unpopular directions having pushed on both Superjack and MM with original reasoning. Looks to be in every direction with him even calling out my characterization of Martins read wall as unfair.
    His read wall seems consistent with his behavior.
    His focus on player activity is consistently voiced throughout the thread so his vote on Lyssa makes sense in that respect

Yzb Train Progression:
    It appears Yzb25's train got real when SJ pushed him for his pressure vote on Lyssa after his read wall. MM then voiced the same logic adding pressure. Then Varcron called out Yzb's reads list as 'sticking random stuff to random people with very thin reasoning'. Then Martin pushed against Yzb's reasoning for town reading him in his read wall. MM then called attention to Yzb a few times and Wiisp expresses desire to lynch Yzb over DM.

Overall I don't really agree with the reasoning on his train but multiple of my town reads drew the same conclusions on him so that is something I have to consider. The positions he takes and the confidence he voices does line up nicely with his reads list which makes me feel it is genuine given that is difficult to fake organically.

Dark Magician:
    Lots of LHF Potential
    Some focus on how other read him
    Lots of taking stances without reasoning
    If scum lots of shallow WIFOM plays to include requesting to be mechanically checked
    A large portion of his posts feel more like 'hanging out' than solving the game
    I think the only original point I saw him make was pointing out 2 players were not likely to be W/W after they had an interaction..

Overall between DM and Yzb25 I would favor a DM lynch although it goes against my town reads reads which I dislike. I simply do not see game solving effort from DM and the majority of his posts are between self pres and hanging out with the game related posts just taking stances without analysis.

Poking around I can not shake the feeling that there is exactly 1 wolf between Superjack and MM. Its been growing on me for some time and also plays into me favoring DM over Yzb with both slots pushing Yzb.

5. ISO #955

Oh yeah. I forgot to point this out

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Back at it with 1 less town.
    Allowing Mafia to get closer to Victory, step by step.
    If day smite flips town this potentially flat out came from an informed perspective and is a hard slip. It suggests he knew the player was town and didn't realize the host did not flip yet. I will probably do my best to cram his lynch down the towns throat D2 if we dont lynch him today and the smite flips town because of this post.

6. ISO #956

Post game 'just for giggles' D1 game solve guess : )
    [SPOILER]DM, MM, Samson[/SPOILER]

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Im curious. In hindsight given your memory and that you didnt remember the reasoning on Yzb how do you feel about this post you made?
    Completely forgot I am supposed to be using colours to help me separate my thoughts and create an easier activation memory link.

My god that did look terrible. But why if they are scum are they pushing such a pathetic push and scum read onto me, whilst being the main target from multiple other people. It doesn't make sense, especially when if scum they have 2 other active teammates. Only thing I can really think is if they are trying to sacrifice themselves as the scum now have a major advantage (if grey isn't scum) with wisp revealed. And that lynch would give them such a strong position.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #958

Post game 'just for giggles' D1 game solve guess : )
    [SPOILER]DM, MM, Samson[/SPOILER]
    If you where scum I would assume you would put atleast one of your teammates in here. 2 if you are feeling cocky. If it is two I would say MM and DM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #959

Completely forgot I am supposed to be using colours to help me separate my thoughts and create an easier activation memory link.

My god that did look terrible. But why if they are scum are they pushing such a pathetic push and scum read onto me, whilst being the main target from multiple other people. It doesn't make sense, especially when if scum they have 2 other active teammates. Only thing I can really think is if they are trying to sacrifice themselves as the scum now have a major advantage (if grey isn't scum) with wisp revealed. And that lynch would give them such a strong position.
    I agree their push on you is bad. It looked mostly like OMGUS counter push to me from memory. A lot of their actions just appear to have no self pres focus from pushing on you and MM to the lack of a self pres vote on DM. Its also counter productive as scum to push on you given that most of the players who could pull the town to a lynch have flat out voiced unwillingness to lynch you D1 and the only confirmed town flat out called you town to the highest certainty possible on D1. Overall it feels like they just do not give a fuck to blend, push viable lynches or even stay alive. None of this reflects my view of a scums intentions.
    That said I think you are right that if they are scum it has to be a deep wolf play. I do find that a bit unlikely on D1 though.

10. ISO #960

If you where scum I would assume you would put atleast one of your teammates in here. 2 if you are feeling cocky. If it is two I would say MM and DM.
    Its funny you mentioned MM DM.
    I agree with MM here.
    Doesn’t mean I TR them though.
    This pinged me a little.

11. ISO #961

I agree their push on you is bad. It looked mostly like OMGUS counter push to me from memory. A lot of their actions just appear to have no self pres focus from pushing on you and MM to the lack of a self pres vote on DM. Its also counter productive as scum to push on you given that most of the players who could pull the town to a lynch have flat out voiced unwillingness to lynch you D1 and the only confirmed town flat out called you town to the highest certainty possible on D1. Overall it feels like they just do not give a fuck to blend, push viable lynches or even stay alive. None of this reflects my view of a scums intentions.
    That said I think you are right that if they are scum it has to be a deep wolf play. I do find that a bit unlikely on D1 though.
    I guess my biggest issue is in setups like this where it's become so obvious noone is serious about hammering until EOD my vote becomes kind of symbolic. I know you and Wiisp have already expressed unwillingness to vote SJ and combined have way more influence than me. But SJ is my scumread and if I had dictator powers he is the person I'd shoot here.

@yzb25

How do you feel about Dark Magician?

And if you are town keep in mind that if you are lynched you will be confirmed town. Is there any specific read you would like to push that we should look at after the potential post flip?
    I do have thoughts about my train. Though a hell of a lot more than 3 people found me scummy this game, I think insight can be gleaned from how they go about the read. I absolutely hated how Leto was like "yzb is my top scumread but I haven't caught up so can't confirm xD". That was a very slimy way to escape accountability for the read.

When I first saw your posts this morning, I thought "hmm, bit late for this isn't it?". Seemed mighty weird to point out that a lot of the reasoning against me is BS at this late hour, but now I think more about it I really don't see a scum incentive to introducing this level of nuance so late into the game. You're not getting any town cred by doing this. Which ironically gets you town cred from me. If you are scum and foresaw that GJ, because you have my townread blessing if I die XD.

Martin seemed to have very genuine progression on my slot. I don't really blame them.

I was kind of indifferent to MM but I dislike some of their more recent posts against me. The post where he was like "yeeess martin I like the way you're pushing against yzb's pocketing attempt on you" seemed like something a supervillain would say. He has moved to null/scum for me.

I still don't like SJ. I have no motivation to reply to his post (sorry XD) but I still don't like him. I find his surge of nuance on my slot to be less genuine-looking than yours.

Those are the things I'd recommend looking into if I flip.

I still don't feel strongly either way about scumreading DM. They sound shady but they always sound shady. The scummiest thing they did this game was throwing out a scumread on you then literally never elaborating on it in any way shape or form. Ultimately, between me and him you bet your ass I'd vote him (so maybe you're not totally right about me not caring about self-pres).
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #962

day ends in an hour

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #963

and yeah, this SJ scumread is not OMGUS. This is my genuine read here. It's just a very beaten down and "I really can't be bothered to do jack any more" read. Wiisp thinks my reads are obv fake and valueless. Even if I flipped they'd just dismiss my POV and say "oh I guess they were trash town", and for them to do that as town-leader kinda makes my reads worth less than garbage.

I think you can bet on Helz actually being town this game. And unless we're very unlucky hopefully at least one of MM and SJ are town too. You got some good players this game, you'll do okay
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #964

Ehh, Screw it

-vote Dark Magician

@yzb25 Self pres on DM and you will tie up votes.

I get that I came in pretty late with my read but I had that Asian Disease.. Not the COVID but the Dragon Ass.

I also was intentionally not taking stances because I wanted to watch what players did without being motivated or having my view to sheep.

Will be interesting to see what happens in this last 40 mins : )

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

meh, fuck it

-vote Dark Magician

Null lynch gogogo!

18. ISO #968

I do not believe Dark Magician is scum, compared to their last game as scum they sound so unsure of themselves and are struggling to reach scum reads. They look like they are giving people a chance to post more content so they can make a better assessment of other players, rather than if there where scum they would be dead set claiming one is town or another is scum. They even try to clarify people's interpretation of their posts to make their posts more clear.

I will not be lynching DM. And honestly, will vote YZB over DM if it comes to it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #969

I do not believe Dark Magician is scum, compared to their last game as scum they sound so unsure of themselves and are struggling to reach scum reads. They look like they are giving people a chance to post more content so they can make a better assessment of other players, rather than if there where scum they would be dead set claiming one is town or another is scum. They even try to clarify people's interpretation of their posts to make their posts more clear.

I will not be lynching DM. And honestly, will vote YZB over DM if it comes to it.
    @Helz well you got something interesting at least

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

I'm down for an alternative low post account. Or it's YZB.
    If we shift to policy someone I want Wiisp to call it. Too much chance for scum to swing the lynch when its not based on any reasoning. We would be shooting between SamsungLyssa and Bahkieh.

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

If we shift to policy someone I want Wiisp to call it. Too much chance for scum to swing the lynch when its not based on any reasoning. We would be shooting between SamsungLyssa and Bahkieh.
    I mean, it's me you YZB.
    You can't call yourself scum.
    You think YZB is town more than DM.

So you're practically claiming I'm scum.
    Unless yourself is the scum. Because you would definitely say you don't want to swing the lynch because scum might control it if you are scum and involved in it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Well at least my death won't be in vain

28. ISO #978

I mean, it's me you YZB.
    You can't call yourself scum.
    You think YZB is town more than DM.

So you're practically claiming I'm scum.
    Unless yourself is the scum. Because you would definitely say you don't want to swing the lynch because scum might control it if you are scum and involved in it.
    I do think there is one scum between you and MM but thats not the reason I said that. I came to that conclusion 2 days ago when considering how to push the end day.

There is also someone invisible watching this thread right now btw. Been watching them for a while.

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

Helz, SuperJack+

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

You had to tunnel on me just because I was annoying as hell. How annoying are you. God damn bloody English folk.
    if I'm tunnelling you how am I scum lol

31. ISO #981

I do think there is one scum between you and MM but thats not the reason I said that. I came to that conclusion 2 days ago when considering how to push the end day.

There is also someone invisible watching this thread right now btw. Been watching them for a while.

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

Helz, SuperJack+
    Yzb and magaroth since YZbB has been posting as I can see mag now.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #982

Nevermind. Looks like Yzb is invisible. I swear I saw him pop up earlier..

God. You know what. This last hour has really caused me to scum read you Helz.
    Lol <3

11 minutes left on the clock.

Btw, How do you feel about that DM post I pointed out suggesting he could have slipped knowing Gray will flip town? Will you want to lynch him tomorrow if thats the case? (not trying to change your mind here btw)

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

10 minutes

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

if I'm tunnelling you how am I scum lol
    You're not scum. I thought I made it clear? It's just easier for people to read DM and you're an easy person to lynch another day. Especially if you get lynched, people would likely turn on me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

Nevermind. Looks like Yzb is invisible. I swear I saw him pop up earlier..

Lol <3

11 minutes left on the clock.

Btw, How do you feel about that DM post I pointed out suggesting he could have slipped knowing Gray will flip town? Will you want to lynch him tomorrow if thats the case? (not trying to change your mind here btw)
    No idea. Depends on what their content is tomorrow. I would call grey town cause he whined just like he did the last game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Like, I don't care if Bahkeih flips scum and then people scum read me for "defending" Bahkeih. Bahkeih was not talked about as being a yeet option.
    YZB and DM are townread to me. Bahkeih. Bahkeih is the better option.

-vote Bahkeih
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #991

No idea. Depends on what their content is tomorrow. I would call grey town cause he whined just like he did the last game.
    So to be clear
    Back at it with 1 less town.
    Allowing Mafia to get closer to Victory, step by step.
    You won't see this post as damning? He basically flat out said the day smite was a hit on town here before the flip.

42. ISO #992

YZB and DM are townread to me. Bahkeih. Bahkeih is the better option.

-vote Bahkeih
    this is a wasted vote because we play with an stupid, scum-aligned, arcane vote system.

If you had to choose between DM and YZB, one of them is actually useful.

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

Voting Bakhieh is lame. Not voting DM here is very silly. I now see what SJ is implying and I think that is a very strange way of thinking in this situation.

45. ISO #995

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    this is a wasted vote because we play with an stupid, scum-aligned, arcane vote system.

If you had to choose between DM and YZB, one of them is actually useful.
    DM is an easier person to read. YZB is an easy lynch target another day, and also results in a domino effect and give scum an angle to push me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #996

Voting Bakhieh is lame. Not voting DM here is very silly. I now see what SJ is implying and I think that is a very strange way of thinking in this situation.
    I'd rather lynch a slot like that than either you or DM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

sigh

-vote Bakhieh

fuck it. If this train is truly scum motivated that means multiple people here are scum and they are seriously implicating themselves by pulling that.

49. ISO #999

It kinda sounds like you are saying Yzb is town but you want to lynch him because he is LHF and will be lynched down the road reguardless.
    I'm saying that it's easier for DM to show they are town than YZB. Nice not replying to me talking about DM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #1000