S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    If you haven't noticed my Partner loves to reply to other people's posts of roleplay and claims of shit posting, with shit posting. Your vote Is pathetic, weak and lazy. I think a player should make talk to the low posters, or even vote then to provoke some sort of reply.
    Oh look. Someone did. That's us. That's progression while this is just lame.

Our opinion on Helz shall remain uncommented as that's between us and Helz for now until Helz partakes without the beer.
    Nice shitpost there Jack. Why don't you post some fucking content already.

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

On that note can we get a replacement for our third head? I don't think they intend on returning

@AIVION
    Imo the fewer heads in a hydra the better. I probably wouldn't have joined this game if I had known they were going to be used to be honest.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

Just to make it clear we dont have a third head and it may just bee some wisdom concerning one of the roles of the setup
    No clue why you revealed that but yeah, its why I unvoted and backed off you
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

12. ISO #662

I (potato) have felt such a strong mind meld with SuperJack that I legitimately would not be able to review the game and sort out who posted what.
    {SAMSON MASK OFF] Okay I read the setup and tried to control F the word "Hydra" found nothing. I am continuing under the assumption Dawkins has multiple people talking under one account for the purposes of entertainment and confusion. If there are any other things I wouldn't know such as the aforementioned rather multiple-personality-schizophrenic Dawkins please clue me in.

{SAMSON MASK ON} I come to this gathering for wine, riddles, and a good time. And I'm all outta wine, so if you are fine and we have the time let's chat up the divine.

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    {SAMSON MASK OFF] Okay I read the setup and tried to control F the word "Hydra" found nothing. I am continuing under the assumption Dawkins has multiple people talking under one account for the purposes of entertainment and confusion. If there are any other things I wouldn't know such as the aforementioned rather multiple-personality-schizophrenic Dawkins please clue me in.

{SAMSON MASK ON} I come to this gathering for wine, riddles, and a good time. And I'm all outta wine, so if you are fine and we have the time let's chat up the divine.
    We're not a hydra, that term is banned. We are an archon.

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

Did you seriously just take Wiisp's name in vain? You can't edit posts you know, the almighty will see all of this and judge.
    Do you really mean to tell me the only reason you try to be good is to gain God's approval and reward, or to avoid his disapproval and punishment? That's not morality, that's just sucking up, apple-polishing, looking over your shoulder at the great surveillance camera in the sky, or the still small wiretap inside your head, monitoring your every move, even your every base though.

20. ISO #670

Do you really mean to tell me the only reason you try to be good is to gain God's approval and reward, or to avoid his disapproval and punishment? That's not morality, that's just sucking up, apple-polishing, looking over your shoulder at the great surveillance camera in the sky, or the still small wiretap inside your head, monitoring your every move, even your every base though.
    If you are right, nothing matters anyway. We’re tiny organisms like bacteria on a moldy rock streaming through space towards an eventual black hole. Good is as relative as time and space which you would know if you could connect your massive fact-filled brain (Wikipedia) with your intellect. Trying to convince others what they think isn't right what you think is right is exactly what you are putting them down for. In essence. You came to the party with a plan and a goal but the only way to have any fun is admitting the party is whatever you make it to be and nothing more.

21. ISO #671

I think this D1 has been a bit of a dumpsterfire for the town so far. We will need to tighten up and stop relying on claims/reveals and such to get on the right track. Depending on the smite flip I would be giggling like a school girl if I was on the scum team.

22. ISO #672

If you are right, nothing matters anyway. We’re tiny organisms like bacteria on a moldy rock streaming through space towards an eventual black hole. Good is as relative as time and space which you would know if you could connect your massive fact-filled brain (Wikipedia) with your intellect. Trying to convince others what they think isn't right what you think is right is exactly what you are putting them down for. In essence. You came to the party with a plan and a goal but the only way to have any fun is admitting the party is whatever you make it to be and nothing more.
    The truly adult view is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it. And we can make it very wonderful indeed.

23. ISO #673

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think this D1 has been a bit of a dumpsterfire for the town so far. We will need to tighten up and stop relying on claims/reveals and such to get on the right track. Depending on the smite flip I would be giggling like a school girl if I was on the scum team.
    Are you drunk again?

24. ISO #674

EOD 2 we will probably loose God, We have a likely self outed TPR for no damn reason and a super early smite that we dont get to see the flip until EOD. We have a hydra arguing with themselves and spamming the fuck out of the thread and a second hydra lurking their ass off.

-vote SamsungLyssa

I feel like this slot needs quite a bit of attention. Totally fits the model of lurky scum in my book.

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

I guess the answer is "yes"
    No, Just woke up a while ago.

28. ISO #678

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    No, Just woke up a while ago.
    Wiisp dammit you look sexy in the morning. Have you been working the chest muscles, cause they look bigger? Dick Dawkins, I have my Sam-sa-scope open and I am watching your every other move (I take into account one of you is cool and one is not)

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

Wiisp dammit you look sexy in the morning. Have you been working the chest muscles, cause they look bigger? Dick Dawkins, I have my Sam-sa-scope open and I am watching your every other move (I take into account one of you is cool and one is not)
    That's... Helz..

31. ISO #681

Drunk with (falsely perceived) power then.
    So me saying our D1 is going poorly for the town = a power trip?

I do not know what you are getting at but I doubt you even consider it AI. You are up to 175 posts at this point so keep right on spamming the thread I guess.

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

Martin probably just town here, and MM is reaching a point of even though it does somewhat feel like he grasping at straws, he has already been able to push multiple people, which I think is somewhat hard for him as a wolf, and wolves in general.

Dark Magician should probably die at some point, maybe not today at least not, since I can't put a tangible scum read on him, but he certainly isn't doing anything

I wish he stuck to not caring, because he did post some stuff and it just feels forced

34. ISO #684

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Martin probably just town here, and MM is reaching a point of even though it does somewhat feel like he grasping at straws, he has already been able to push multiple people, which I think is somewhat hard for him as a wolf, and wolves in general.

Dark Magician should probably die at some point, maybe not today at least not, since I can't put a tangible scum read on him, but he certainly isn't doing anything

I wish he stuck to not caring, because he did post some stuff and it just feels forced
    Everybody dies at some point.

35. ISO #685

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I read this in a quote and realized the last sentence meant strictly nothing lol. The part about flooding the game is fair, but if we take the only meaningful things from this slot, we end up with nonsense.... @Bahkieh please explain. Yes, it'd be easy to lie at any point, and that's the game...? Not sure how that makes Samson scummier than anyone. It's like scumreading you for breathing air.
    They stated that if someone solved their riddle that they would answer one question truthfully. I was just saying I have no interesting in participating in that. I wasn't scumpainting them or anything.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

36. ISO #686

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    They stated that if someone solved their riddle that they would answer one question truthfully. I was just saying I have no interesting in participating in that. I wasn't scumpainting them or anything.
    {Samson Mask Off} Wiisp can ask me anything or command me anything. The rest of you Could care less about. If you want anything from me you’ll have to answer Samson’s riddle. After that you can judge if I’m they type of person who would lie after commuting to method acting the character out. In short, if the biblical Samson would keep his word no matter what so will I for this FM game. Unless Wiisp specifically guides me in a different direction I will be following Samson’s moral alignment until I’m removed from the game.

{Samson mask back on} Now, what hath thou to proclaim fro thy unclean mouth? Any progress? If Nay then I must go to work on my wisp-given strength at the gym LA Fintness!

37. ISO #687

{Samson Mask Off} Wiisp can ask me anything or command me anything. The rest of you Could care less about. If you want anything from me you’ll have to answer Samson’s riddle. After that you can judge if I’m they type of person who would lie after commuting to method acting the character out. In short, if the biblical Samson would keep his word no matter what so will I for this FM game. Unless Wiisp specifically guides me in a different direction I will be following Samson’s moral alignment until I’m removed from the game.

{Samson mask back on} Now, what hath thou to proclaim fro thy unclean mouth? Any progress? If Nay then I must go to work on my wisp-given strength at the gym LA Fintness!
    Suck up

38. ISO #688

Suck up
    You just described every religious person engaging in worship from the beginning of religion. Also, FOUL KNAVE Samson did, in fact, go against the commands of God in the Bible therefore I am allowed some discretion but only once. After I dissent I shall be blinded, just like the picture, and if I am not dead after that I shall kill everyone left but Wiisp. Let it be written, let it be done.

39. ISO #689

You just described every religious person engaging in worship from the beginning of religion. Also, FOUL KNAVE Samson did, in fact, go against the commands of God in the Bible therefore I am allowed some discretion but only once. After I dissent I shall be blinded, just like the picture, and if I am not dead after that I shall kill everyone left but Wiisp. Let it be written, let it be done.
    Yes, I know. Look:

If you're not reading our posts though I guess we can take the Dark Magician approach.

40. ISO #690

Yes, I know. Look:

If you're not reading our posts though I guess we can take the Dark Magician approach.
    {Samson Mask OFF } I'm not even sure if you're talking to me at this point or yourself. I would rather have one person method acting a schizophrenic-multi-personality FM player than two-three physically different people playing on the same account that I'm expected to know who is talking and follow any logical character progression. Could we continue the FM with you guys agreeing to never talk to each other through posting? Or if thats not possible, please clearly say hey this is good Richard I'm talking to X person. Maybe I alone am confused but that is my thinking.

{Samson Mask On} Still no guesses on my riddle, well hey let's hear some verbal gold from our old buddy the ALPHA and OMEGA.

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

But what does the fox say?

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700