S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, as you can see on my avatar :P
    Hi again!

Who can't figure what out? Also, how is that towny? That just looks like a "reads accuracy contest" to me, which isn't exactly AI.
    though this response to my post was actually pretty damn townie

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think atm I'm at for my early reads (are these "early" reads?):

Town-leans
    Wiisp
    Helz
    Marshmallow Marshall

Null
    Leto II
    Richard
    S-FM Magoroth
    Samsung
    Bahkieh

Scum-leans
    Gray
    Dark Magician
    Paul
    Yzb25

Will be writing a short bit about them soon
    Wisp
    I am quite satisfied with his involvement so far and I think he had a good entrance. I think its important to note that his 1st post was rather short, very concise, and didn't rely much if at all on game mechanics (other than the length of the game). I think this is the sort of entrance that scum don't do because they often wish to look good or towny; this means really building on the things they say, providing explanations, or otherwise trying to interact with other's entrances in order to substitute their own. I think Wisp is in many ways the opposite of most scum entrances, and so I town-read him for it. Additionally, I agree in terms of scum-reads on Paul, or at least when I was reading his posts earlier in the game.

Helz
    For reasons you should know already, and some other reasons I won't discuss.

Marshmallow Marshall
    They seemed to have a good entrance IMO. They stuck a vote initially on Leto II but then quickly switched it to Gray just 2 minutes later. I also value his later point of how Gray was talking about how there last wills, but was wrong about that and yet was suggesting for certain mechanical plays to be made. Overall, I feel there is good potential with their slot based on their 14 posts so far, since nothing has pinged them about me despite me being a host of a recent game where they were scum and I saw how they played.

Leto II
    They had an interesting start. I liked the evaluations that they made early in the game, but honestly it kinda felt like they intended to leave a few impressionable marks and then disappeared without much notice. Where did that motivation go? I would like to put them as a town-lean, but this has given me pause.

Richard
    Is kinda just there. It feels a bit stupid with what's going on in the thread with regards to their interactions, but they have had negative actions towards some of those that I scum-read. Also, I can't make heads or tails of them when they have two heads as of the moment.

Samsung & Bahkieh
    More or less my true nulls and I have no clue what to do with them. I've played with Bahkieh once, and that was it. I still don't know how to read them.

S-FM Magoroth
    They're also lazily put on here but I really hope they return to the thread soon to hear my argument against their opinion with regards to voting. Otherwise it feels like they associate scum-hunting with voting and therefore trying to make a lazy excuse for not being here.

Grayswandir
    Firstly, one of the things that bothered me about their entrance is that they (rather quickly) threw out a meta read 20 posts in the game. Which seems like a bad excuse to TMI on Wisp, if anything. Then, about 160 posts in the thread later, he votes Wisp like its nothing. It also looks kind of bad to me that Yzb25 made a comment about a post by Leto in regards to Gray, but he doesn't even comment on the points that Leto II made which seems like Yzb25 is defending Gray a bit. Additionally, his self-awareness post around 200 looks a bit suspicious for its length and timing in response for him having 2 votes on him that were made in the 50 posts of the game. Like he tried to get town-read more but is slightly worried.

Dark Magician
    Just read #121, and then note how he only has 4 posts at this point so far.

Paul
    My read of him is mostly because of his reads so far. I didn't really look into the content of his RP'ing so much. I disagree with his gut scum-reads of MM and Wisp, and that he should be town-reading Gray. He also didn't seem to touch on Leto II at all, which I imagine he would've since Leto II not only voted Gray (paul's town-read) but also @'ed him with a question. I'm kinda holding off on paul though since Richard soon came into the picture of the game, and I hope the replacement that comes (if any) will provide us a clearer picture of his slot.

Yzb25
    Seems disconnected with much of the thread's mindset, such as his early anxiety comment. He also feels somewhat opportunistic at times (see his posts or interactions with regards to Paul and Richard). Strangely though, as I pointed out earlier, he made a comment about a post earlier and it was odd how he considered that there was a lot of effort put into the post he was quoting, but for some reason didn't comment on the actual content of the post itself?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #354

I would like to note I was skimming the ISO's to ensure my notes and/or claims were correct, but I did notice quite a few players had interactions with gray and honestly it makes me slightly concerned either my read of him is wrong or the people I am reading (who have had an X kind of interaction with Gray) are incorrect. So I don't think I've really caught any wolves yet however that said this is where I am at currently.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #355

@yzb25

I would very much like to hear your thoughts on the Paul and Richard Dawkin slots. You've voted both of them at times, but the way I see it for right now they both aren't very likely to be w/w unless they were going through some very serious levels of distancing.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Wisp
    I am quite satisfied with his involvement so far and I think he had a good entrance. I think its important to note that his 1st post was rather short, very concise, and didn't rely much if at all on game mechanics (other than the length of the game). I think this is the sort of entrance that scum don't do because they often wish to look good or towny; this means really building on the things they say, providing explanations, or otherwise trying to interact with other's entrances in order to substitute their own. I think Wisp is in many ways the opposite of most scum entrances, and so I town-read him for it. Additionally, I agree in terms of scum-reads on Paul, or at least when I was reading his posts earlier in the game.

Helz
    For reasons you should know already, and some other reasons I won't discuss.

Marshmallow Marshall
    They seemed to have a good entrance IMO. They stuck a vote initially on Leto II but then quickly switched it to Gray just 2 minutes later. I also value his later point of how Gray was talking about how there last wills, but was wrong about that and yet was suggesting for certain mechanical plays to be made. Overall, I feel there is good potential with their slot based on their 14 posts so far, since nothing has pinged them about me despite me being a host of a recent game where they were scum and I saw how they played.

Leto II
    They had an interesting start. I liked the evaluations that they made early in the game, but honestly it kinda felt like they intended to leave a few impressionable marks and then disappeared without much notice. Where did that motivation go? I would like to put them as a town-lean, but this has given me pause.

Richard
    Is kinda just there. It feels a bit stupid with what's going on in the thread with regards to their interactions, but they have had negative actions towards some of those that I scum-read. Also, I can't make heads or tails of them when they have two heads as of the moment.

Samsung & Bahkieh
    More or less my true nulls and I have no clue what to do with them. I've played with Bahkieh once, and that was it. I still don't know how to read them.

S-FM Magoroth
    They're also lazily put on here but I really hope they return to the thread soon to hear my argument against their opinion with regards to voting. Otherwise it feels like they associate scum-hunting with voting and therefore trying to make a lazy excuse for not being here.

Grayswandir
    Firstly, one of the things that bothered me about their entrance is that they (rather quickly) threw out a meta read 20 posts in the game. Which seems like a bad excuse to TMI on Wisp, if anything. Then, about 160 posts in the thread later, he votes Wisp like its nothing. It also looks kind of bad to me that Yzb25 made a comment about a post by Leto in regards to Gray, but he doesn't even comment on the points that Leto II made which seems like Yzb25 is defending Gray a bit. Additionally, his self-awareness post around 200 looks a bit suspicious for its length and timing in response for him having 2 votes on him that were made in the 50 posts of the game. Like he tried to get town-read more but is slightly worried.

Dark Magician
    Just read #121, and then note how he only has 4 posts at this point so far.

Paul
    My read of him is mostly because of his reads so far. I didn't really look into the content of his RP'ing so much. I disagree with his gut scum-reads of MM and Wisp, and that he should be town-reading Gray. He also didn't seem to touch on Leto II at all, which I imagine he would've since Leto II not only voted Gray (paul's town-read) but also @'ed him with a question. I'm kinda holding off on paul though since Richard soon came into the picture of the game, and I hope the replacement that comes (if any) will provide us a clearer picture of his slot.

Yzb25
    Seems disconnected with much of the thread's mindset, such as his early anxiety comment. He also feels somewhat opportunistic at times (see his posts or interactions with regards to Paul and Richard). Strangely though, as I pointed out earlier, he made a comment about a post earlier and it was odd how he considered that there was a lot of effort put into the post he was quoting, but for some reason didn't comment on the actual content of the post itself?
    So people viewed as stronger players = town. Got it
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #358

What the hell did I miss and why are there 7 pages already
    A big chunk of it was 2 players saying very little with lots of posts.
    I'll be back but... did people seriously preach? Also, I hope to God I'm not hoping to Helz by saying I'm hoping to God, because that'd be one early kill lol
    Ehh. I am confident in it. I have a pretty solid tell on one of the heads there and running game theory I came up with this being optimal play. Crucify me post game if I am wrong. I want to really push myself and see if I can nail 2 scum D1. Its something I have never done before and would be a nice feather in my hat : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I see that the search section of sc2 is a little better?
    anyone know if its possible to auto expand the posts though? for isoing I mean
    I dont 'think' its a thing.

If you play on MU I do not think many sites come close in terms of quality of life features, and SC2 is unfortunately kinda bad in some respects. I am not gona say the rest of the things I was about to about MU's general outlook on scum hunting : )

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I dont 'think' its a thing.

If you play on MU I do not think many sites come close in terms of quality of life features, and SC2 is unfortunately kinda bad in some respects. I am not gona say the rest of the things I was about to about MU's general outlook on scum hunting : )
    Booo, @aamirus did some great work on that and made us an actual post-searching system for threads!! I assume you already found how to get it, Wisp (clicking the number next to "Replies" associated to the thread in the subsection containing the thread to open up the thread's post count). There is an "Expand All" button. With it, you basically have a real ISO system (without having to expand every single post manually), even though it's not optimal yet.

And yes, if you really are God preparing to die for nothing by doing this publicly on D1 instead of using a check or a heal and smiting after, I will absolutely be lore-friendly post-game and crucify you xD. I'll leave it at that for now, since you prolly didn't truly do that anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #363

I’m going to be replacing out soon. I had a bad start this game and I don’t think I can recover from it. What is interesting to me is if you’ll see ppl pushing me, if the ppl in question are wolves. Martin may have outed himself as wolf based on his reads and push on me so there’s that.

I’ll likely be co-hostint with AIVION since I’ve already helped her with recruiting a lot of ppl.

14. ISO #364

I understand.

I am not wrong on Hybrid though. And if I nail another town has to derp hardcore for like... 6 or 7 days to loose?

The bad part about these long day cycles is that they can't kill God for weeks

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I’m going to be replacing out soon. I had a bad start this game and I don’t think I can recover from it. What is interesting to me is if you’ll see ppl pushing me, if the ppl in question are wolves. Martin may have outed himself as wolf based on his reads and push on me so there’s that.

I’ll likely be co-hostint with AIVION since I’ve already helped her with recruiting a lot of ppl.
    Uhh. Why replace out when you take a small amount of pressure?

16. ISO #366

I wouldn’t be able to read ppl this game and you guys deserve someone who won’t fold and have mental breakdowns bc of getting scumread. Like I tried to read but its just not working lol. All I’m getting is contextless posts that may be scummy if viewed in a certain light or maybe townie so I’m literally doing 50/50 on a lot of my reads here. I will literally be a fifth wheel this game if I’m in it, so I’m not interested.

17. ISO #367

I wouldn’t be able to read ppl this game and you guys deserve someone who won’t fold and have mental breakdowns bc of getting scumread. Like I tried to read but its just not working lol. All I’m getting is contextless posts that may be scummy if viewed in a certain light or maybe townie so I’m literally doing 50/50 on a lot of my reads here. I will literally be a fifth wheel this game if I’m in it, so I’m not interested.
    I am not saying you should not replace out if its what you want, but if you are expecting to have accurate reads this early in a game its kinda insane. I literally only used my day kill because I had a good idiosyncratic tell on that slot. Do what you feel is right but don't think my pegging hybrid this fast was anything 'normal.' Mafia is an obsession of mine to the degree that it really is an obsession.

18. ISO #368

Err, you're saying you're replacing out because you're being scumread by a few people (two votes on you) on early D1? ...I remember Blink pushing people really hard, including you, and you weren't "eww"ing out of the games for that reason. What do you intend to achieve by making this post? It's quite an overreaction.
    Note that by saying this, I'm not pushing you to replace, I'm pushing you to argue XD.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #369

(page 2 post
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I'm 10000% going to do "controlled/calculated" posts as I try to do that every game. I truly believe it's healthier for the town. If you want to have conversations, I encourage you to play a faster form of mafia, like the arcade game on sc2mafia. Heck, I might even try to host a quick version of mafia on the forums in the coming weeks.

There is a way of doing wall posts wrong though. If the quotes posted are too many, and don't make sense together, that is the point at which one should use spoilers or break up their posts.

Pressure votes mean nothing if we all know they aren't going to result in anything. I've seen too many games where a train builds up on someone and the train moves because the consensus is that they want to pressure other people because pressuring other people is different. Like, I won't even blink if I get to L-1 because I know it's going to go elsewhere sooner or later.

I'm going to commit to posting rankings of town to scum. People can quiver in their proverbial boots as much or as little as they feel like.

And my quips about spam and personal attacks were gentle reminders and not meant to imply that I had seen such behavior in this particular game. However, no one's going to reread a 500 page game. Best scum tactic I would do if I were scum would be to generate a FUCKton of content.

I'm Mag, and Voss isn't playing. Probably would be best to refer to people by the actual names in the setup so as not to confuse people.
    I agree walls can absolutely be beneficial, and are sometimes even necessary for town. Posting a lot of walls is not necessarily unhealthy; as you said, it depends on the content. What you've been doing is completely NAI, though, which means it shouldn't be used as a reason to scumread anyone.
    I disagree about the rest of the theory, but there's no point in starting a theory debate right now, since we're currently pressuring people, whether you like it or not.

I don’t understand what you mean with "God’s claim is instantaneous, and there is no need to say who you’re targeting”. If two trains are tied at L-1, killing one of the ppl on one of the trains could result in the other train getting hammered lmao. Even if they unvote.
    You're completely misquoting me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Setup
    God
    You are God, creator of the universe.
    You have a one-use smite (day kill) that you may use by PMing the Host at any time during the day; the kill is instantaneous in theory, although the Host will not always be there to make it actually instantaneous, of course. It does not interrupt or end the day. The target's flip is revealed at the end of the day. If the target had placed their vote, they must unvote without posting anything else. This pierces all immunity.
    That's what I'm refering to. I was replying to someone who said God should claim before using his kill to avoid stacking kills with a Vigilante, and I said that was pointless and would only reveal God for nothing.
    But since you seem to disagree on that, I'd be interested to hear your read on Helz

20. ISO #370

It’s not that different; it’s still obviously Wiisp, he just doesn’t call ppl idiots anymore. I also don’t agree that what he was doing was ‘toxic’, I would name it at best a plotato-kind of toxicity that isn’t personal, and isn’t carried out of the game.
    I was in no way saying he was a bad guy before lol
    Ohh he broke the roleplay, with thoughts, kinda wolfy @Paul
    Explain to me how you finna add more colors, and even colors on only parts of words as if my Brian is going to highlight "is" in random words. And you had to of known what I asked, because your post didn't say anything tangible on why they were wolves or towns, u just added the word town and wolf there.

[v]Paul[/v]

At least until I find a better option. Cause this is just slightly policy in a way

Magoroth, u are telling me, in a 13 player game, u wouldn't blink if you got put to L1? Ok boomer
    Wait, so he was scum for not giving reasons and just quoting the Bible all the time, and now he's scum for starting to give reasons instead of just quoting the Bible all the time? This:
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Ok here it is, Grey I am getting Town read because he is not afraid to just call out scum reading someone for stupid shit. That is so Oberon town. MM I have a slight scum read on because he knows Oberon and his push on Oberon feels fake. And he knows that Oberon is LHF in most games.
    may not be a piece of art (I don't understand the link with reality his reason to townread Grey has, and Oberon is absolutely not LHF in most games unless he claims Switcher; "your push feels fake" isn't the strongest explaination in the world), but that's not what you're attacking: instead, you are stating none of that and are jumping on the fact he's finally posting something meaningful after having jumped on him for not posting meaningful things... which is absolutely not scummy lol. This looks like a failed scumpaint, and just for that, I'm putting a no TvS between Paul and Wisp, along with
    -vote Wiisp

21. ISO #371

-vote Paul
    And it was followed by a vote.
    +1
    ????????????? how is that +1 worthy? What I said about Wisp also applies to you sheeping his thoughts; please explain

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If you're asking about whether I read the posts I'm commenting on, yes I did. You voted mag for sharing a scumread too fast because you fear it may "coach the scum on how not to be scum", while acknowledging that's totally hypocritical and seemingly implying you don't even scumread mag for it. It looks like you were pretending to organise / lead ppl towards a pro-town direction without actually doing anything, because mag sharing that potential scumread wasn't remotely anti-town or "coaching the scum".

MM also tried to suggest some off-hand comment from mag was a way of baiting god. So yeah, opportunistic.

I'm not really caught up in anything, but maybe I'm skimming a few posts here and there ^^. I only just realized you townread them later, ngl.
    This makes no sense at all. When did Mag do any of this, and when did I call him - or anyone for that matter - on God baiting? It feels like we're not reading the same game.

23. ISO #373

Ooookay, the whole bunch of posts about religion, science and roleplay being good or bad is absolutely hilarious lol.
    To consider strictly what is AI:
    Grey's reaction seems very natural knowing him: he's just enjoying the show, and still wants a little bit to have Mr. Science talk seriously, but doesn't insist too much on it either, so it doesn't look fake. Yzb's reaction is very meh and kinda looks like he's jumping on LHF. Wisp's reaction to all forms of roleplay is weird: as soon as someone roleplays, he apparently has to keep roleplaying while giving an equal amount of info; in any other case, including the one where the player stops roleplaying and starts giving content, he's scummy. That looks like a lose/lose/pretty-much-impossible scenario to me.
    I like Science Man's persistence in his posts, the fact he's not afraid. However, I guess that could be scum trolling with conviction lol, so I won't read too much into it, but still giving some fleeting town points for this.

24. ISO #374

Jesus Christ, I just can’t.
    i’m not sitting at the sides you doofus. maybe if you’d actually bothered to read the thread you woulda seen that. I agree with this train 100%, I just can’t deal with your attitude. Stop. As scum it made me AFK out of the game, as town it just makes angry and not wanna talk to you
    want my reads on Wiisp? Here, you’ve got them:
    wiisp is sitting at the sides, throwing weird shade at ppl. reminds me of the last time I played with him when we were both scum together, but what really pinged me was the way he was calling out ppl for scummy things, he would add a diminutive to lessen them, and make them somewhat ambiguous, like the way he said ‘kinda wolfy
    This is VERY overreactive, and according to your next posts, you've realized it lol; this is strongly emotive, but I think it's genuine and town. If you want/need to, you can just take a day or two off the site completely; the setup allows for it. Keep it fun, including for yourself ;)
    lol its called be hedgy, i am way more hedgy then I used to be, and nothing said so far has been definitive, its mostly based on what people perceive, some people may jump to conclusions, but I certainly will not
    I will spend more time trying to get others to participate, and/or getting people to be more clear with their thoughts
    but I like this post, thanks for this
    I'm not sure how to express this, but my gut tells me Wiisp is seeing the same thing I am seeing about Grey, and I like it. Still suspecting Wisp, but I'm open to changing my mind upon clarification about his vote on Paul.

25. ISO #375

I'll be updating the player list and finally getting a replacement player for Paul today. Just letting people know

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

26. ISO #376

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    A big chunk of it was 2 players saying very little with lots of posts.
    Ehh. I am confident in it. I have a pretty solid tell on one of the heads there and running game theory I came up with this being optimal play. Crucify me post game if I am wrong. I want to really push myself and see if I can nail 2 scum D1. Its something I have never done before and would be a nice feather in my hat : )
    Ehh, I suppose it isn't that hard. One scum we already know - yzb. That slot just creeps me out.
    I say that without having read 50% of the thread.

On a personal note, my ability to procrastinate is out of this world.
    Hoping I'll bring myself to catch up today.

Btw, why did you lie about using day kill?
    Aivion was online, made a post, but no flip happened.

Fake and gay
    -vote helz
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

27. ISO #377

Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Ehh, I suppose it isn't that hard. One scum we already know - yzb. That slot just creeps me out.
    I say that without having read 50% of the thread.
    While at it, I can add that Gray-whatshisface and mm and martin give me a tranquil feeling. I confirm them to be town. MM less for being a filthy bastard by ignoring my request.
    But If Gray-whatshisface was any greener, he could live amongst the Namekians, Yoda would get a little free erection first time in centuries, and House Harkonnen would mistake him for one of their lamps.
    In a world where Martin flips red I would be surprised indeed.
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

28. ISO #378

I thought it'd be funnier tbh. A fun word chose to autocorrect itself

29. ISO #379

Btw, why did you lie about using day kill?
    Aivion was online, made a post, but no flip happened.

Fake and gay
    -vote helz
    Ohh lol that actually happened.

Daaamn son. And I thought I got hero complex sometimes
    It'd be funnier if Helz missed ngl. Helz the Hero or Helz the Failure, we shall see.
    Bad play even if hit tbh, because could spend weeks on flushing out info from the slot. That's unusually impulsive...

No host message though. Fake and gay?
    Ehh whatever.
    -unvote

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

https://youtu.be/5GCCyxvRjDY
    0:30-0:36 my reaction to the day kill.
    Had to check the setup page to see no trickery with suicide's possible.

32. ISO #382

Why add gay to that comment? And how does that make them a wolf? Also can people stop stating they are replacing in thread, holy shit lol.
    You and yzb keep exaggerating on the meanings of random votes. ;)
    Are you yzb's mate?

33. ISO #383

[QUOTE=Wiisp;915154]Why add gay to that comment? [/QUOTE @Wiisp
    Off topic but serious question.
    You being an avid FM player and your question that I quoted presumably being sincere - are FM players around the world really so out of touch with memes?
    How can you not know that expression...

FM good place for memes imo.

34. ISO #384

@Marshmallow Marshal
    uhhm I think I missed that post when I made the arguement, but like my read on Paul has changed anyways
    my point does still hold that he chose to shade me with additional colors that werent in the post in the first place
    @Leto II
    if that gets you to vote y2b, but here you are trolling with your vote
    sorry that I can't read sarcasm

35. ISO #385

[QUOTE=Leto II;915157]
    Why add gay to that comment? [/QUOTE @Wiisp
    Off topic but serious question.
    You being an avid FM player and your question that I quoted presumably being sincere - are FM players around the world really so out of touch with memes?
    How can you not know that expression...

FM good place for memes imo.
    what meme?

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Wiisp I think you upset about the day kill that happened
    -vote wiisp

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

[QUOTE=Wiisp;915159]
    what meme?
    Lord have mercy on this poor bastard.

Why are you gae?

40. ISO #390

I get your feeling here because I feel very much the same way most of the time when I play this game.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

While at it, I can add that Gray-whatshisface and mm and martin give me a tranquil feeling. I confirm them to be town. MM less for being a filthy bastard by ignoring my request.
    But If Gray-whatshisface was any greener, he could live amongst the Namekians, Yoda would get a little free erection first time in centuries, and House Harkonnen would mistake him for one of their lamps.
    In a world where Martin flips red I would be surprised indeed.
    I will no longer be subjecting you to the Gom Jabbar

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

I allowed gray to edit his post before people freak out

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400