S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    CONFIRMED LIAR
    Ok, that's a mistake on my part, i was reading you leaning scum, which i decided to change after your answer, now take that and do whatever you want with it
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Logically Insane View Post
    What Benefit is there to claiming Beguiler over claiming TPR.

Seems Like Its Strictly Worse To Claim Beguiler D1 under no threat to be lynched.
    You could claim tpr and still be gf/consig.
    You could claim tpr and still misdirect a scum shot.
    Can't do either of those with beguiler claim.
    You can't prove either claim.
    You are no where near close to lynch.

Because I DONT WATCH THE AGENTS OR DOCTOR TO FUCKING VISIT ME. I CANT BE KILLED BY VISTING MY SLOT.

I claim tpr, tracker and or doctor waste their visit on me.

I claim my actual role and guess what they are able to focus on more important things.

If the godfather wants to out, the evils have a fucking real dilemma and gamble to visit them. You said you like risks, do you think the evil faction is going to risk the game on no doctor/tracker and visit the godfather?

-DucK

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    You are assuming just as much, if not more.

If we dont have a doctor we probably have a tracker who would just watch the godfather and get perfect information, since we know the godfather does not visit. If they double stack the godfather they risk a tracker just ending the game right there and then.

You expect them to rng roleblock a non claimed doctor? Good luck with that.

AFAIK the fbi agent cant even attack tonight since he has to recruit a mole. IF this is wrong I would actually like that corrected.

There is too much risk for the scum to target the one outted role between the gf/consig.

-DucK
    Actually no.
    I'm just stating there are a lot of PROBABLE possibilities b4 the improbable possibility that doc and scum hit gf OR consig the same night. The point isn't necessarily you are claiming d1. The point is you are claiming at all when you are not under threat of lynch. See we may have a few more idiots who claim since for some odd reason people like to role claim after another person does for no reason. Perhaps you were scum trying to get me to roleclaim with your whole 1:1 thing.

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Ok, that's a mistake on my part, i was reading you leaning scum, which i decided to change after your answer, now take that and do whatever you want with it
    See, even if you said I was scum I doubt it would have changed anything. The problem I have with you is you can't come up with anything original. Everything I see from you is a repeat of someone else.

5. ISO #555

Because I DONT WATCH THE AGENTS OR DOCTOR TO FUCKING VISIT ME. I CANT BE KILLED BY VISTING MY SLOT.

I claim tpr, tracker and or doctor waste their visit on me.

I claim my actual role and guess what they are able to focus on more important things.

If the godfather wants to out, the evils have a fucking real dilemma and gamble to visit them. You said you like risks, do you think the evil faction is going to risk the game on no doctor/tracker and visit the godfather?

-DucK
    I am tpr, but don't visit me > beguiler.

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Whatever, let's talk about something more relevant. How has your read of Unknown changed in light of his latest responses?

Personally I think they make him look worse. Not too hot on Kovath either so I'll have to reread.
    Him not having a reason for not asking questions seems weird, but i know he's kinda always been like that, so i'm leaning towards a null read here
    This.

10. ISO #560

really? If I say that it is the same thing as claiming beguiler, but some tpr's might not understand to not visit me for some reason.

-DucK
    Not necessarily. you might be a useless tpr aka drug dealer, tailor, etc.
    You didn't even have to claim tpr btw, you were no wehre near lynch.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Logically Insane View Post
    Not necessarily. you might be a useless tpr aka drug dealer, tailor, etc.
    You didn't even have to claim tpr btw, you were no wehre near lynch.

I didn't fucking claim because of being afraid of being lynched. I have never been mislynched, and I don't plan to be anytime soon.

I claimed because town is going in the wrong direction, same as it was in charmander when clarence was being lynched.

If we have a useless tpr it is still better to have them alive. If I was one of those shitty roles I would have probably claimed doctor when it came time making them somewhat useful. I don't think we have that many TPR's, which is why I don't want the few we have to waste their action on me. I probably shouldn't have shit posted half the time, but I guess I kind of knew I couldn't directly die at night unless I lose BD roulette and could get away with it, which is a bad reason I am aware.

Losing a "useless" tpr is not good, it is better for me to claim my real role and increase our chances of hitting, and then having our other pr's make good actions.

_DucK

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Duck, you're not a BD, you redirect actions to your target, but actions directed at your target are NOT redirected to you
    Yeah but Im town, and as bus driver I always swap myself with someone. So Im like a bus driver in that case, since town normally does not have my role.

-DucK

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

That was a shit ton of posts for a S-FM

STRONG scum read on Kovath, STRONG feeling of FBI

Scum read on Unknown1234, Luciano
    Not so sure on the other Luciano, most likely BCD of Shifty, but might be one of those with few posts

VERY STRONG town read on SexyDucK
    Town read on Voss, GET
    Weaker town read on Sino
    Logically Insane is town I guess by POE

pod, Rurouni Kenshin and G4 haven't posted enough

The weirdest feelings are Shifty and Logically Insane, if that helps

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    That was a shit ton of posts for a S-FM

STRONG scum read on Kovath, STRONG feeling of FBI

Scum read on Unknown1234, Luciano
    Not so sure on the other Luciano, most likely BCD of Shifty, but might be one of those with few posts

VERY STRONG town read on SexyDucK
    Town read on Voss, GET
    Weaker town read on Sino
    Logically Insane is town I guess by POE

pod, Rurouni Kenshin and G4 haven't posted enough

The weirdest feelings are Shifty and Logically Insane, if that helps
    Excluding the fact I have claimed, do you find it odd you are strong town reading me with people who I mostly mafia read, and they mafia read me back?

What is your reasoning for fbi agent reading kovath, because I had the same read.

-DucK

22. ISO #572

So, I am going to start my reads lists, please don't rush me, i often get distracted in the middle of my messages

powerofdeath: So far so little. Not to be a jerk but he has come in late and posted little. Here is a few examples:

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    why the fuck dont you say hi back you fucking scum
    lol
    hi
    The next post is the first post with some thought behind it.

I havent really read anything but everybody seems to be posting their read list this page, I think it feels a bit forced.

Looking at the lynch train. It does not surprised me Duck and Shifty are the 2 biggest train.
    One of the few posts that shows his opinion. I would agree to believe that many of the reads list feel rushed (mine included) and should not be mandatory. Regardless, not beneficial. He also says he isn't surprised why Duck and Shifty are the biggest lynch trains. @powerofdeath can you explain why you feel this way?

Other then this, i cannot confidently give powerofdeath a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Sino: I need to reread him more. Don't know who calix is, unless its BCD, and its annoying you're going by calix(not a scum tell, just makes game harder for me to follow(man i'm tired))
    Unknown: mostly disagree, it seems like our reads are pretty reversed.
    Kovath: I don't remember the buddying posts. If you know what they are, it'd be really helpful for me if you found them.
    BCD: I agree completely with you on this
    G4Slight: who the fuck is this guy?
    Voss: addressed already
    Logically Insane: I don't know how much you've moved along the game besides getting yourself read as scum. If that's your definition, I can agree with that. I also hate roleplay, but his isn't that bad... I can follow it and enjoy it.
    Shifty: What's pinged out? I have a slight town read on shifty, kinda lumping him with Logically.
    Powerofdeath: you didn't really address him, but I'd be also down to lynch this guy. for OG reasons but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like the divide I'm seeing in this game.
    What makes me wonder is why he suddenly has such strong feelings towards players. Why do you have me Kovath and powerofdeath as top suspects? If this is your reads list you really need to have more feedback. powerofdeath has not provided enough (in my opinion) to be considered a top scum pick. Also, why is Shifty a town read for you @Voss ? I really wonder about this because everyone seems to put him as a scum, so interesting to see you touch this subject. BCD has no description as well, but on the town side. Care to elaborate?

Feel like this needs more information in order for me to get a strong feeling for him. The overall feeling for me is he cannot come up with legitimate reasoning behind his reads, and considering he does not seem to pressure anyone it is hard to see him as any more then a town hiding in the back or a scum trying to suck up to people.

(sorry if your not a 'he' i don't always remember these things. Last thing i want to address about him:
    -unvote

last one to post between kovath, uknown and PoD gets my vote. I can't keep stayin on this site all day, as I have final projects to work on, but I'll jump back in, in a couple hours.
    Once again, your willing to vote us but yet don't provide any reasoning why. Why do you want to vote us?

Voss really needs to be more descriptive about his reads.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Excluding the fact I have claimed, do you find it odd you are strong town reading me with people who I mostly mafia read, and they mafia read me back?

What is your reasoning for fbi agent reading kovath, because I had the same read.

-DucK
    Strong town read on you IS because of your claim + the fact that your um, "intra-archon" reaction feels real
    No, because I definitely see how someone could mafia read either you or Logically Insane
    I also have a slight scum read on Shifty

Don't agree with your mafia read on Voss, however, I think he's legit trying to be pro-town

In the few initial posts he tried to seem pro-town, then admitted that it was shit-posting when called out, then tried to justify it by saying he's trying to provoke discussion, then feels like he's trying way too hard to seem pro-town

FBI is gut feeling + I read unknown as Luciano, and I don't see them both as luciano

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Next person i would like to look at is Voss:
    The Meta you all seem to have is a lot for me to process right now. It's like I'm playing an anonymous fm but everyone else knows who everyone else is
    He had somewhat of a slow start, and mostly at the beginning talked about not being able to use Meta for reading.

I do give reads, but I've never really gotten positive feedback from them. I also think I've never actually pressured someone on forum mafia, which is something I should change. I'm not sure I like bringing in my own perspective on my meta is something that'll help the game quality though, so I'll only pursue this line of thought if pressured for it.

Fine, true, defensiveness isn't a scum tell, but overly defensive, I can see it as scumleaning still. Anyway, looking back, the context of that post had more to do with SexyDuck, and it has to do with 'previous games' and it gives me an overall negative feeling.
    Two things about these that i would like to comment on. He seems to have a strong opinion based on players being defensive, and indicating that it is a good way to find scum. I cannot say i agree with this. I for one have been town in games and been seen as scum as defensive. I don't agree with the reading of being defensive is scum because everyone can be defensive. Especially if people are insulting you. Defensiveness should not be used as a scum tell in my opinion. The second point is where he says that he does not pressure people. How can a townie be beneficial and NOT pressure anyone. It really feels like there is a scum that is trying to hide in the background and does not want to bring attention to themselves. Regardless, @Voss why do you choose not to pressure anyone? As well as how does not pressuring anyone make it more difficult for scum?

Think this is it, may add more later.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    OK, I got to page 7 (20ppp) and I have decided that since I have 3 games to catch up in I will not prolly be catching up in any of them.

So far, what I read is that kovath is town for pretty much no reason.

For that reason:

-vote Kovath
    Oh yes lets pile in the Kovath votes

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    OK, I got to page 7 (20ppp) and I have decided that since I have 3 games to catch up in I will not prolly be catching up in any of them.

So far, what I read is that kovath is town for pretty much no reason.

For that reason:

-vote Kovath
    how about you catch up in this game, and scrap the other two games.

Why sign up if you don't plan on playing?

What made you not town read in the first several pages?

-DucK

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

Holy fuck there is 13 of us which has got me thinking some which I will discuss while it is just me here.

People actually expected me to be able to draw a night kill then redirect it on an evil? If we lynch a town today that is a 1/40 chance if rng. (1/10 luciano's only know who they are and one town lynched =10, and then I have a 3/12 people alive to redirect onto an evil. 1/10*1/4)

If there is at least one other power role I have the same odds if not better of the redirected action killing another TPR, most likely one more important than me.

While that is rng, and I would be able to manipulate this by trying to draw the night kill, and being able to scum hunt who I think the mafia is, it is still very inconsistent. We can talk more about it post game, but I think claiming here was the correct play.

-DucK

35. ISO #585

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    @Duck iirc you initially townread kovath, why and why did you change your thoughts?
    I still townread him, just have the suspicion he could be fbi agent. I posted a full reads list, but it was on my plzleaveduckk account by mistake, I can quote the post if you missed it since you cant ISO this account for it.

-DucK

36. ISO #586

Too lazy to format this properly, but all the "" stuff is Unknown, and below is me responding
    "What makes me wonder is why he suddenly has such strong feelings towards players."
    You're quoting my response to duck dude, and he asked people to comment on his reads, so I did. I wouldn't call it strong feelings.

"Why do you have me Kovath and powerofdeath as top suspects?"
    Kovath and you's early game chatter was content I didn't like. Or at least one of you. I can't remember atm. but I'm not going to vote you since you talked before them.

"If this is your reads list"
    This isn't really my reads list, maybe more of a snapshot, and a response to duck dude

"powerofdeath has not provided enough (in my opinion) to be considered a top scum pick"
    OG reasons, as stated. Duck dude was my top scum pick, but his claim makes me rethink.

"Also, why is Shifty a town read for you @Voss ? I really wonder about this because everyone seems to put him as a scum, so interesting to see you touch this subject."
    As I said, I lump him with Logically, they had similar ideas.

"BCD has no description as well, but on the town side. Care to elaborate?"
    What I said earlier: "I agree completely with you on this". It means I agree with what duck dude said. He was one of the few people in the beginning that didn't rub me the wrong way. at least he rubbed me the least.

"Feel like this needs more information in order for me to get a strong feeling for him. The overall feeling for me is he cannot come up with legitimate reasoning behind his reads, and considering he does not seem to pressure anyone it is hard to see him as any more then a town hiding in the back or a scum trying to suck up to people."

Let me rephrase this for you. Here's Voss. Hey Voss, can you elaborate on some of these reads. Hey everyone else, Voss can't come up with legitimate reasonings behind his reads. I'm not even going to wait for a response. I'm going to jump to this conclusion.

"Once again, your willing to vote us but yet don't provide any reasoning why. Why do you want to vote us? Voss really needs to be more descriptive about his reads."

You posted this twice. It seems like you're trying to really impress that post into people so like two other people said it. And again, you said "If this is your reads list", then calls my reads undescriptive.

"Two things about these that i would like to comment on. He seems to have a strong opinion based on players being defensive, and indicating that it is a good way to find scum. I cannot say i agree with this. I for one have been town in games and been seen as scum as defensive. I don't agree with the reading of being defensive is scum because everyone can be defensive. Especially if people are insulting you. Defensiveness should not be used as a scum tell in my opinion. The second point is where he says that he does not pressure people. How can a townie be beneficial and NOT pressure anyone. It really feels like there is a scum that is trying to hide in the background and does not want to bring attention to themselves. Regardless, @Voss why do you choose not to pressure anyone? As well as how does not pressuring anyone make it more difficult for scum?"

I wouldn't really call two posts about defensiveness a strong opinion on players being defensive. And I definitely clarified the post you quoted in a way that I was backing away from my stance on defensiveness. Then you go into this whole tirade how people shouldn't scum read people as being defensive. Again, the similar theme here is that you pick and choose what I say, say a shpiel, and then say how I'm wrong and it seems scummy. I don't like this.

In addition, A townie can be beneficial by not directly pressuring by rallying votes, and being active, and voting. If everyone's doing this though, I can see how it's not that beneficial. But it's the fact that some people don't do this and just lurk, while others are pressuring people that I think should be pressured, because I agree with them that they're scummy. yeah, so that's how I think a townie can be beneficial by not pressuring people. I think of it as supporting, and not causing TOO many discussions to happen at once. Though maybe this strategy isn't as beneficial in SFMs. I think this also addresses why I don't 'choose to pressure anyone.' Which is not what I said. I jsut haven't done it. Not that I choose to not do it.

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

37. ISO #587

Read list time since I uncharacteristically have not yet:

Town:
    Sino Inquisitive, not always correct, but is looking in the right places. When he pinged out calix, it does not matter if calix feels his point was accurate, but that he is noticing that in his mind there is a shift in what calix told him is her way of playing as town. He questions her, but does not use it against her meaning he is trying to find out the slot's alignment and not make bcd look bad. In his questioning of me he wanted my reasoning and liked some of what I had to say and followed up on it. On his follow up he disagreed with my logic, but accepted my reasoning. He also pinged out unknown's play as similar to a previous game as mafia and has been in dialogue with him over it.
    Unknown1234 He is actually putting in work this game, trying to solve it. I can definitely see where a lot of his content is faked or forced, but he has done several things I have liked and read as town. He is high up on my town list, but do not be surprised if I do a complete flip on him.
    Kovath I have him as very strong town or the FBI agent. I have liked his posts thus far, and liked his second pinging out of my buddy attempt. I called out why he does not get town points for me for mentioning it, and then he used the same sort of reasoning almost when I rebuddied him and I read him as town. Minor gut feeling on fbi agent, not very strong, but noting it.

Null:

God Emperor Trudeau Little content, I did not mind what she posted so far and her standing firm and not conforming. Do not agree with the joker read, but probable town once she contributes more.
    Borderline Crazy Dealers This is a tricky one for me because for some reason I have been having a hard time seeing calix vs banana. I am leaning town on them, but have some suspicion on the intent of some of their posts.
    G4slight I hate the number shit he does, but one post is not enough to read them. Only put them in here because they were on earlier. All of the people not listed fit in this same category rk-pod- fatalis

Mafia:
    Voss I found it odd how much voss has focused on meta. He does not know our meta, but that should not concern him as he should be able to use his reads to accurately place himself in the game. I did not like his read list at all, and how he constantly had to bookmark posts before finishing. I would like to hear more from him.
    Logically Insane Terrible read list, convenient that I am their top scum read, I know. They harp on me harping on their shitposting, but I feel I have actually moved the game along. I do not feel they are doing this, and that their "chaos" roleplay was not roleplay based on their focus on changing the topic to setup speculation. I am lightheaded reading their posts, but I hope I am able to see more from them, and able to read them better based on actual content and not this roleplay setup spec bullshit.
    Shifty First post, got pinged out, went afk, came back did not acknowledge it, changed the subject, done fuck all since.

-Duck

I had 3 posts around 421 that were on my other account, just posting this for later ISO.

38. ISO #588

Going to update my opinion on Kovath now:

Overall feeling, i feel like Kovath has good judgement, but sometimes lacks in the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I agree with this post.

It's a way to insert oneself into a conversation on ones side, potentially get buddy points that will help later one to defend oneself as scum.

Although I'm still inclined to scumread Unknown for his behavior this game (incl other reasons), I can also see another reason for him to take his viewpoint towards Shifty about not slipping because of what happened with me in Sandbox.
    When your looking into someone and seeing why they would do something as scum, it is also important to look at why they would this as town. I have always defended people (QT is an exception) it is normally how i play. If i town read someone, or if i feel like an opinion isn't directed in the right place, i am going to ask. The fact Sino and Kovath decided to group up and say that "he is defending people, he must be scum" is not something i can agree with. You also say "for his behaviour this game that i scum read him" and i know what your going to say if i ask you to specify: "I already said my opinion". I feel like your opinion is just lacking sometimes, and really needs to be commented on more. About the Shifty thing, i cannot see a good reason to relate this situation to Sandbox, it does not have any connection other then a "potential slip" made by Shifty.

...This statement literally implies that there's no point trying to read anything then, because anyone can do anything.

There is so much dissonance in how you are constantly shifting your stance here, I don't even know. I've clearly not going to get a constructively defined position on this issue beyond what you've already said, so whatever.
    Let me say something here. Which do you think is more scummy, staying to one opinion all game? Or switching your opinion to what suits you. I am not going to keep the same opinion all game, that is ridiculous. I feel like you have an idea in your head that i am always going to be scummy every single game. So @Kovath , let me ask you this. Is there a comparison to how i played in QT and how i played here? If no, how have i played differently? if Yes, why would you think that i am scum this game, even though you also scum read me last game and you thought i was town. When i am town, it is VERY obvious because i am very big on opinions and mine changes a lot.

I agree with the sentiment expressed in the last comment, I'm gut-feeling that this is just a bad town play.

Scum would think hard about a gambit or claiming like this. I feel like town would be more likely to rush into it on impulse and half-cocked.
    This is a good town perspective, and i am glad that you commented here. Duck is very reckless, and i have seen him on my team as both scum and as town. How he plays is very different as town then as scum. When he is scum, he usually has one idea and sticks with it. When he is town he usually floats around and changes his mind a ton. I think that him claiming is very similar to his play in QT, mostly reckless at times. In my opinion, Scum Duck would not claim a role so soon because it really leaves him into a dead end if caught lying otherwise.

I feel like Unknown has been picking at 'easy' points- my shit-content analysis, sheeping some questions, demurring at giving prelim reads on shitposting, all without generating any useful or original-seeming content. Feeling a slight scum lean on that slot.
    Once again, it just feels like your mind is set on me. I think that a normal town would be open to changing an opinion on his reads, but you seem set on me. (Correct me if i'm wrong) I also do not agree with my shit posts, but i have said this enough and i don't want to cause a fight.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

Too lazy to format this properly, but all the "" stuff is Unknown, and below is me responding
    "What makes me wonder is why he suddenly has such strong feelings towards players."
    You're quoting my response to duck dude, and he asked people to comment on his reads, so I did. I wouldn't call it strong feelings.

"Why do you have me Kovath and powerofdeath as top suspects?"
    Kovath and you's early game chatter was content I didn't like. Or at least one of you. I can't remember atm. but I'm not going to vote you since you talked before them.

"If this is your reads list"
    This isn't really my reads list, maybe more of a snapshot, and a response to duck dude

"powerofdeath has not provided enough (in my opinion) to be considered a top scum pick"
    OG reasons, as stated. Duck dude was my top scum pick, but his claim makes me rethink.

"Also, why is Shifty a town read for you @Voss ? I really wonder about this because everyone seems to put him as a scum, so interesting to see you touch this subject."
    As I said, I lump him with Logically, they had similar ideas.

"BCD has no description as well, but on the town side. Care to elaborate?"
    What I said earlier: "I agree completely with you on this". It means I agree with what duck dude said. He was one of the few people in the beginning that didn't rub me the wrong way. at least he rubbed me the least.

"Feel like this needs more information in order for me to get a strong feeling for him. The overall feeling for me is he cannot come up with legitimate reasoning behind his reads, and considering he does not seem to pressure anyone it is hard to see him as any more then a town hiding in the back or a scum trying to suck up to people."

Let me rephrase this for you. Here's Voss. Hey Voss, can you elaborate on some of these reads. Hey everyone else, Voss can't come up with legitimate reasonings behind his reads. I'm not even going to wait for a response. I'm going to jump to this conclusion.

"Once again, your willing to vote us but yet don't provide any reasoning why. Why do you want to vote us? Voss really needs to be more descriptive about his reads."

You posted this twice. It seems like you're trying to really impress that post into people so like two other people said it. And again, you said "If this is your reads list", then calls my reads undescriptive.

"Two things about these that i would like to comment on. He seems to have a strong opinion based on players being defensive, and indicating that it is a good way to find scum. I cannot say i agree with this. I for one have been town in games and been seen as scum as defensive. I don't agree with the reading of being defensive is scum because everyone can be defensive. Especially if people are insulting you. Defensiveness should not be used as a scum tell in my opinion. The second point is where he says that he does not pressure people. How can a townie be beneficial and NOT pressure anyone. It really feels like there is a scum that is trying to hide in the background and does not want to bring attention to themselves. Regardless, @Voss why do you choose not to pressure anyone? As well as how does not pressuring anyone make it more difficult for scum?"

I wouldn't really call two posts about defensiveness a strong opinion on players being defensive. And I definitely clarified the post you quoted in a way that I was backing away from my stance on defensiveness. Then you go into this whole tirade how people shouldn't scum read people as being defensive. Again, the similar theme here is that you pick and choose what I say, say a shpiel, and then say how I'm wrong and it seems scummy. I don't like this.

In addition, A townie can be beneficial by not directly pressuring by rallying votes, and being active, and voting. If everyone's doing this though, I can see how it's not that beneficial. But it's the fact that some people don't do this and just lurk, while others are pressuring people that I think should be pressured, because I agree with them that they're scummy. yeah, so that's how I think a townie can be beneficial by not pressuring people. I think of it as supporting, and not causing TOO many discussions to happen at once. Though maybe this strategy isn't as beneficial in SFMs. I think this also addresses why I don't 'choose to pressure anyone.' Which is not what I said. I jsut haven't done it. Not that I choose to not do it.
    You mentioned only playing pokemon, and the FM's, is your OG reason for POD have to do with a specific animal if you catch my drift?

Why are you town lumping shifty and logically. There is a clear distinction in their play despite you seeing similar ideas. I have not done a full iso on them, so I can't say for certain they have a similar agenda or what their intent is, but I don't like the idea of lumping towns together in the way mafia are lumped together.

Did you say earlier that you had to leave, are you posting this from your phone?

_DucK

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Going to update my opinion on Kovath now:

Overall feeling, i feel like Kovath has good judgement, but sometimes lacks in the explanation.

When your looking into someone and seeing why they would do something as scum, it is also important to look at why they would this as town. I have always defended people (QT is an exception) it is normally how i play. If i town read someone, or if i feel like an opinion isn't directed in the right place, i am going to ask. The fact Sino and Kovath decided to group up and say that "he is defending people, he must be scum" is not something i can agree with. You also say "for his behaviour this game that i scum read him" and i know what your going to say if i ask you to specify: "I already said my opinion". I feel like your opinion is just lacking sometimes, and really needs to be commented on more. About the Shifty thing, i cannot see a good reason to relate this situation to Sandbox, it does not have any connection other then a "potential slip" made by Shifty.

Let me say something here. Which do you think is more scummy, staying to one opinion all game? Or switching your opinion to what suits you. I am not going to keep the same opinion all game, that is ridiculous. I feel like you have an idea in your head that i am always going to be scummy every single game. So @Kovath , let me ask you this. Is there a comparison to how i played in QT and how i played here? If no, how have i played differently? if Yes, why would you think that i am scum this game, even though you also scum read me last game and you thought i was town. When i am town, it is VERY obvious because i am very big on opinions and mine changes a lot.

This is a good town perspective, and i am glad that you commented here. Duck is very reckless, and i have seen him on my team as both scum and as town. How he plays is very different as town then as scum. When he is scum, he usually has one idea and sticks with it. When he is town he usually floats around and changes his mind a ton. I think that him claiming is very similar to his play in QT, mostly reckless at times. In my opinion, Scum Duck would not claim a role so soon because it really leaves him into a dead end if caught lying otherwise.

Once again, it just feels like your mind is set on me. I think that a normal town would be open to changing an opinion on his reads, but you seem set on me. (Correct me if i'm wrong) I also do not agree with my shit posts, but i have said this enough and i don't want to cause a fight.
    People may cry "WIFOM", but you mentioning my reckless style got me thinking. When we were mafia together in World of music I was very controlling over the night actions, who did what, and who killed whom. Regardless of whether or not you think my claim is real, it is VERY likely that I did this without actually consulting Gyrlander, and that his reaction is genuine. If you want to judge if my claim is real, look at his reaction not my claim. I know I know "WIFOM WIFOM". You played mafia with me, so you would know better than these other people if this is true, you and maybe banana.

-DucK

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

This will be an updated post based on GodEmperorTrudeau. Understanding not much is new however.
    Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    i'm not gonna argue with you as time will tell that we are not scum. I don't know how you don't see it as a policy lynch, just because our first post was like 200 posts in DOES NOT mean that's our scum read so far, it was intact our policy lynch.

I have yet to further post reads as I have yet to communicate with my partner and I have learned from a previous game that not being on the same page as your counter part could lead to some serious issues... wasn't hydra coordination like your number 1 piece of advice for all?

you can take prissy as a good thing but i don't think you should dismiss that stick up your ass as the same.

you hear from us when both of us have read this thread to the point where we are on the same page to avoid miscommunication and potential misunderstandings.

However, because I have read up to page 14, I will drop some initial first impressions.

1. powerofdeath: Null, hasn't said anything

2. Borderline Crazy Dealers: I mean as much as I disapprove of high horse act, they move the conversation along in a positive direction (red, possibly orange, not green)

3. Rurouni Kenshin: have they said anything? they don't stick in my head 14 pages into reading so I'm going to say Null

4. Kovath: At this moment I read kovath as one to be scum, hard to say at the moment as not everyone has posted but the begging is really not "pro red" (Green or Orange, not red)

5. Logically Insane: like BCD moving the conversation into a positive direction, i see them at this moment to definitely working towards a pro red movement (red, not green, not orange)

6. G4slight: like Rurouni, he hasn't said enough to have me give a full initial impression (Null)

7. Fatalis: Null

8. Voss: His post could be read as pro red or as sitting on the fence (red, orange)

9. SexyDucK: I mean, this is very hard for me to say but I'm getting a red vibe more than green so (red or orange, not green)

11. Sino: hasn't said anything, null

12. Shifty: it's hard to ignore the avoidance in answering questions (orange or green)

13. Unknown1234: is a twat, but i'll go with either far red or green, no inbetween. (green, red)

if you don't like what I have, ask questions... If you don't like where i placed you, try and change my mind.
    Fairly early in, so it does have a few nulls. I don't have any huge disagreements with the list, just that it does not have a lot of input. I would like to ask one question however: How do you differ between your "orange" and your "green"? I expect a bit more on this subject from the two of them. Can't comment much on this, mostly just how it is decided who is that. Interesting to see that you put Voss on as a red feeling for me, so what makes you feel like he is a red for you?

Am i not allowed to walk into the conversation with my petty ass comments like everyone else? get off your high horse and let me read, get back to harassing the duck.
    I apologize for any issues, so i hope this does not become an issue.

this is clearly a calix reading lynch me, you get nothing useful out of me until i fully read. your read is based of my policy lynch and my 2 comments which were based on an interaction, i didn't ask anyone to comment.

hard to continue reading when you have some prissy girl adding her 2 cents to a policy lynch interaction.
    Mild aggression coming from her, seeing this as a slight problem but hoping it is not an issue as well.

Short and Sweet. very limited obviously, but i don't have a strong scum read here.

47. ISO #597

Quote Originally Posted by G4slight View Post
    -vote Sino

#11 obv scum easy game.

Won't be on much until later today, gunna catch up then
    One thing i don't like about this slot is that he makes assumptions based on what # the player was before beginning the game. Certainly this is flawed, it is just the order of who joined into the game. The vote however is not a good sign. IN reality, leaving a policy vote and leaving for a heavy period of time is not something that can be considered pro-town. I know this is G4's only post, so i figured i would comment on it. Not seeing it happening, but if Sino ended up getting voted this would be a HUGE problem.

That is it for G4

48. ISO #598

One thing i don't like about this slot is that he makes assumptions based on what # the player was before beginning the game. Certainly this is flawed, it is just the order of who joined into the game. The vote however is not a good sign. IN reality, leaving a policy vote and leaving for a heavy period of time is not something that can be considered pro-town. I know this is G4's only post, so i figured i would comment on it. Not seeing it happening, but if Sino ended up getting voted this would be a HUGE problem.

That is it for G4
    Can you read me? Try to read me separate of my claim, and then what you think of my claim

-DucK

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600