Buying Safemoon
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Buying Safemoon

1. ISO #1

Buying Safemoon

Just so its in 1 location that can be referenced..

1- Get the apps "Coinbase, Trustwallet, and KuCoin"
    2- In Coinbase convert $$ to Bitcoin. (Note they put a hold on bank transactions. Mine seem to be 8-10 days)
    3- Send the Bitcoin to KuCoin
    4- Convert KuCoin to BNB. (You will need to transfer from your main wallet to your trade wallet to do so)
    6- Transfer BNB to Trust Wallet
    7- Convert BNB to SmartBNB
    8- Convert SmartBNB to SafeMoon. (This one is tricky because you gotta go into your phones web browser and type trust://browser_enable in order to get a browser button on the Trustwallet. Then you can hit the browser in the TrustWallet app and access Pancake to do the swap.)

-edit
    Some people may be able to just buy BNB in TrustWallet so you can skip steps 2-6 but the payment system that handles that rejects me and many others. I only know 1 person that was able to get some through that way and they could only buy little bits at a time.
    Last edited by Helz; April 25th, 2021 at 07:16 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Buying Safemoon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I think this is suboptimal cuz each swap has fees associated right? I think optimal would be to buy BnB first which u can do on binance. Then send to a wallet like trust wallet as you mentioned. Then pancakeswap to swap bnb for safemoon
    You certainly loose quite a bit.

If you have a better way I am interested. The issue right now seems to be that buying BNB with $ is not viable.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    You certainly loose quite a bit.

If you have a better way I am interested. The issue right now seems to be that buying BNB with $ is not viable.
    You can on binance. You'll have to go through the pain of their account verification to use cash for payment though.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You can on binance. You'll have to go through the pain of their account verification to use cash for payment though.
    I will look into that. I have found it impossible to buy more than 75$ so far which is just not realistic for the amounts the people I know are throwing at this.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will look into that. I have found it impossible to buy more than 75$ so far which is just not realistic for the amounts the people I know are throwing at this.
    bnb is binance's currency, i don't think they give it any specific limits besides your account-wide limits
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10