★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1679
  1. ISO #951

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

I think SJ is likely Oberons partner.

The third is probably Yagami. AUWT could be the real Angel In a strange world.

If yagami had rolled actress, that would explain his sudden change from softing List maker, to outright claiming Angel. It wouldn't explain Oberons behavior though, because Oberons behavior makes a lot of sense as actress also. Could SJ and Magoroth be trying to bus each other? If Yagami is the janitor and figured out that AUWT was ANGEL it could make sense. But to fake a soft of a TPR List maker right away more then once and then change the claim completely to angel would be a crazy play. Could I see light doing that? Yeah He would deserve a win in my book with a play like that. SJ is probably our best lynch here, he's contributed nothing of substance.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

On the other side of the pillow, Bakers Caroler claim could be a ruse, as AUWT could be the real caroler, making baker likely the actress here. A baker+varcron team would really also make sense because of the way baker saved varcron from being lynched. A third team member would have to fit in there which is a lot less clear. Yagami could fit as janitor as could rene and even SJ.

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

-vote Varcron

On the basis that:
    a) if Oberon is Mafia, then given voting history and pushes, there aren't that many other choices left, Varcron fits as a teammate.
    b) if bakermir is Mafia, then it's painfully obvious given how baker saved Varcron from D2 lynch. Sometimes, the simplest explanation can be the right explanation.

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mike outing the fact that he's lovers with me is highly unsettling if you're looking to win the game from a town POV.

Oberons true agenda is now coming to light things are really looking up now!
    Yeah It Is Quite Unsettling. For A Variety Of Reasons

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

I think SJ is likely Oberons partner.

The third is probably Yagami. AUWT could be the real Angel In a strange world.

If yagami had rolled actress, that would explain his sudden change from softing List maker, to outright claiming Angel. It wouldn't explain Oberons behavior though, because Oberons behavior makes a lot of sense as actress also. Could SJ and Magoroth be trying to bus each other? If Yagami is the janitor and figured out that AUWT was ANGEL it could make sense. But to fake a soft of a TPR List maker right away more then once and then change the claim completely to angel would be a crazy play. Could I see light doing that? Yeah He would deserve a win in my book with a play like that. SJ is probably our best lynch here, he's contributed nothing of substance.
    U Know Ive Been Basically Asking To Be Lynched Since Day 1.. Seeing As How I Can Use My Power.. From Beyond The Grave..

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Repeating

I received noght feed back. A Caroler sang a song to me last night. It mentioned Superjack, Varcron and Renegade. At least one of which is not town.

One or more is 100% Mafia.

Town do not let mafia save there team here with WIFOM or misinformation. This is 100% facts.
    I'd be inclined to believe SJ being scum over Ren, Ren hasn't given me any scum vibes as of yet

(Just responding to stuff that happened a bit ago as I go)

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon
    I doubt there's two carolers
    -vote Mike
    I concur with Oberon here, however I've seen Frinckles do some pretty goofy shit with roles.

is Varcron even alive? who is still alive lol
    Not my fault you guys decide to post ~5 pages worth of content starting at 4 AM and ending when I woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack
    -vote Varcron

On the basis that:
    a) if Oberon is Mafia, then given voting history and pushes, there aren't that many other choices left, Varcron fits as a teammate.
    b) if bakermir is Mafia, then it's painfully obvious given how baker saved Varcron from D2 lynch. Sometimes, the simplest explanation can be the right explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater
    -vote varcron
    You two are buddying up again almost as though you have eachothers roles confirmed. I've been ignoring the possibility if you two being a team except it's really, REALLY obvious at this point.

Blink is clearly sheeping whatever PQ says which is highly unusual, ontop of the fact that previously he was voting Oberon at one point then somehow is following Mikes "Carol" that he recieved with two carollers CCing eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho
    Oberon (5 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, SuperJack, bakermir, Mike, PQRnHack
    Mike (1 [L-6]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-6]):
    Oberon

ok 2 townreads on Oberon, good enough for me

-vote Oberon
    Last time I was playing this entire shitshow with Oberon never happened, and I still think it's a bad idea to go after the CCed Carollers.

My vote is remaining on Mike, I feel it would benefit town to hear more of the bakermir V Oberon before making a lynch on them.

16. ISO #966

On the other side of the pillow, Bakers Caroler claim could be a ruse, as AUWT could be the real caroler, making baker likely the actress here. A baker+varcron team would really also make sense because of the way baker saved varcron from being lynched. A third team member would have to fit in there which is a lot less clear. Yagami could fit as janitor as could rene and even SJ.
    You guys overcomplicate this shit too much

That's why we lose as town. For me it's pretty clear that team is likely still Mike/Blink/PQ after the D1 shenanigans that happened. Pretty bold play by scum to claim receiving carols and being caroller if they lose the argument.

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'd be inclined to believe SJ being scum over Ren, Ren hasn't given me any scum vibes as of yet

(Just responding to stuff that happened a bit ago as I go)

I concur with Oberon here, however I've seen Frinckles do some pretty goofy shit with roles.

Not my fault you guys decide to post ~5 pages worth of content starting at 4 AM and ending when I woke up.

You two are buddying up again almost as though you have eachothers roles confirmed. I've been ignoring the possibility if you two being a team except it's really, REALLY obvious at this point.

Blink is clearly sheeping whatever PQ says which is highly unusual, ontop of the fact that previously he was voting Oberon at one point then somehow is following Mikes "Carol" that he recieved with two carollers CCing eachother.

Last time I was playing this entire shitshow with Oberon never happened, and I still think it's a bad idea to go after the CCed Carollers.

My vote is remaining on Mike, I feel it would benefit town to hear more of the bakermir V Oberon before making a lynch on them.
    Re: 1st sentence: this is exactly why I urge everyone to ask themselves who are the likely teammates of the CC'ers and try to find potential teammates that are "common" to the CC'ers. For me, that is you, Varcron. Like in poker, I want to pick a card that gives me more "outs".

I sure hope Blink and I are a team, let's go town!

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

@Varcron if you believe that vote SJ, not Mike. If Mike is town, there is a 0.0000000001% chance that Mafia aren't attacking the trio of blink/Mike/Yagami. So they're dead either way.
    I'd rather vote SuperJack because blink is clearly trying to keep him alive by scumpainting him and me and calling us a team

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Re: 1st sentence: this is exactly why I urge everyone to ask themselves who are the likely teammates of the CC'ers and try to find potential teammates that are "common" to the CC'ers. For me, that is you, Varcron. Like in poker, I want to pick a card that gives me more "outs".

I sure hope Blink and I are a team, let's go town!
    You could be a town team, except the likelyhood is either you've been massively pocketted by blink, or you and blink are scum together. There's more too it then "we agree so we are town"

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

@Frinckles may I please get a check around posts 965/966 (around that area) for any edits or deletions? I was trying to reply to Varcron's post that spoke about not going after CC'ers (and 2nd sentence, in contradiction, said to check CCers Oberon and Bakermir). My reply didnt go through and then I refreshed and replied a 2nd time but not to the post that i was intending to reply to. Now i can't even find that post. It had 2 paragraphs in it, 1 sentence each which is why I intended to say Re: 1st sentence.

26. ISO #976

Yeah so let's keep it simple, bakermir saved you D2 in the last minute. Why?
    Because he felt like it? I have no clue dude, I just play mafia, not a mind reader.

@Varcron if you believe that vote SJ, not Mike. If Mike is town, there is a 0.0000000001% chance that Mafia aren't attacking the trio of blink/Mike/Yagami. So they're dead either way.
    I'd rather vote SuperJack because blink is clearly trying to keep him alive by scumpainting him and me and calling us a team
    In the interest of not being wrong and not costing town the game with my vote, I'll re read interactions before making my call on vote. Since Mike is clearly in no danger of lynching, my vote will remain on him for now as I genuinly believe he is probably scum from what I saw in D1/BD2 that I mention (B means beginning)

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

@Frinckles may I please get a check around posts 965/966 (around that area) for any edits or deletions? I was trying to reply to Varcron's post that spoke about not going after CC'ers (and 2nd sentence, in contradiction, said to check CCers Oberon and Bakermir). My reply didnt go through and then I refreshed and replied a 2nd time but not to the post that i was intending to reply to. Now i can't even find that post. It had 2 paragraphs in it, 1 sentence each which is why I intended to say Re: 1st sentence.
    So now you're accusing my of breaking FM rules and deleting/editting my posts? Nice.

That pisses me off more than your wonky reads.

29. ISO #979

So now you're accusing my of breaking FM rules and deleting/editting my posts? Nice.

That pisses me off more than your wonky reads.
    I can no longer find the post I was replying to. I have no explanation for it, so asking Host to check it out.

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Varcron, Bakermir, Blinkskater
    So one of the two people who recieved carols artifically implemented me in there to implicate me as scum. That's good to hear.

If scum artificially planted me into their "carol" and both sides are calling me scum, can someone please re-iterate why I would be the most sus?

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

@OzyWho
    On D2, Varcron was about to get lynched with 3 votes (Blinkskater, Mike, and PQRnHack). No solid lead, but I pushed for town to get some votes rather than allow for Mafia to exercise their [up to 3] votes in last moment. And what I was afraid of sort-of happened (perhaps): with 1 min to go in the day, bakermir added a 3rd vote to NumberTwo to force a 50/50 tiebreaker, in which NumberTwo got lynched and flipped Holiday Patron. Varcron has not been very vocal or produced constructive feedback in my view, which is why I "randomed" him D2.

Refer to page 10. Posts 459 463 464 470 475
    More like you ignored my responses to you yesterday and are now phrasing it as if I am the bad guy here, basically every single post you have directed to me I have responded to in some way, shape, or form.

I'd rather not sift through the past 1000 posts to give you examples.

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

You guys overcomplicate this shit too much

That's why we lose as town. For me it's pretty clear that team is likely still Mike/Blink/PQ after the D1 shenanigans that happened. Pretty bold play by scum to claim receiving carols and being caroler if they lose the argument.
    This is actually pretty funny, Where's the Lover if mike is scum?

PQR is the most obvious town I've ever seen. I've been saying it all game, if you believe us to be scum with each other then you should be voting one of us

37. ISO #987

The reply didn't go through, I assumed was some browser issue and refreshed, then copy-pasted my reply.. but I can't even find the original post anymore. It's not like im going say "to 1st sentence [out of 2]" to your long ass post. You had the other one with just 2 statements.

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

This is actually pretty funny, Where's the Lover if mike is scum?

PQR is the most obvious town I've ever seen. I've been saying it all game, if you believe us to be scum with each other then you should be voting one of us
    Where'd Mike claim lover? This is news to me.

What is your reason for townreading PQ? I don't believe you responded to this last time it was asked.

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

I am actually quite upset now. Did you really delete or edit your post??? That's pretty messed up man.
    I already said I didn't, haven't touched any of my past posts apart from quoting them occasionally.

Pretty sure this is just to get a reaction from me.

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

Where'd Mike claim lover? This is news to me.

What is your reason for townreading PQ? I don't believe you responded to this last time it was asked.
    You can look for it i'm not doing your work for you. And I have responded to that last time it was asked. To sum it up for a first/second time mafia player he's bleeding town all over the place, his tone is 100% pure and his solves make sense.

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

You can look for it i'm not doing your work for you. And I have responded to that last time it was asked. To sum it up for a first/second time mafia player he's bleeding town all over the place, his tone is 100% pure and his solves make sense.
    Personally I don't see how his solves make that much sense, but you do you at this point. False scumread and now accused of editting my posts, what a fucking joke.

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Personally I don't see how his solves make that much sense, but you do you at this point. False scumread and now accused of editting my posts, what a fucking joke.
    I'm not accusing you of editing posts, because I know it would say edited lol you're good there