S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1743
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Sorry, It’s just Boredom.
    You could answer the reply I made to you earlier.

If you really want a challenge and end your bordem you could read though Martin's posts, and find out if he is scum or town. Let us know what you find.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Helz was pushing pretty much everywhere, if I remember correctly, so it's a bit hard to tell if someone in particular had interest in killing him over someone else because he felt threatened.
    Still haven’t solved my riddle.

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol. That's all? You're next post better be something useful or this day will end early with your lynch.
    If Samson's next post isn't good or doesn't respond by Sunday evening, I'm going to vote Samson.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

5. ISO #1105

Honestly, after I've had the time to re-read some of the things said in the current day I'd place my vote on Martin. Not going to go too deep into why I feel that way.

-vote MartinGG99

No clue about Samson, hasn't posted anything of valuable since I joined. Seems kind of abrasive though which in turn seems pretty unhelpful to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #1106

Also can we place votes. earlier this time. No one should not be voting. Put one on with an explanation of your scum read on them, there are two scum alive so if your first choice is at L-2 put your second.
    We can do L1 and even lynch if needed, if they give nothing at L-2.

@NoctiZ
    @MartinGG99
    @Samson
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @Bahkieh

And set a reminder for February 19th at 11:00 PM GMT since that's lynch day.
    Well I'm not sure if I can "earlier this time" given that I think I placed my votes early on D1.

I'm probably far too late already.

Anyways, if I wanted to hazard a guess rn, it would be

-vote Dark Magician

I've felt mostly off about him and that hasn't really changed much since the early game. Not strictly meta-wise.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #1107

From skimming what I missed on d1 (other than obviously looking at who died what first) I do think:

SJ is town because him stating a scum-read on Helz at EoD (who died the next night) as well as for some reason town-reading Yzb25 ought to be FPS'ing scum or just simply town and I'm leaning town given that FPS'ing scum is a rare breed.

DM I don't like. I wasn't convinced by SJ's town-read on him after an ISO.

Magoroth was Meh. Lean town if anything because I don't think he was pushing an agenda which scum may likely do with a doomed scum slot.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

One thing that struck me as odd though was this:

Isn’t there a cop in this setup?
    Yeah, check me tonight and lock clear me going forward.
    Save me time and effort and I don’t need to bother defending myself.
    I’ll just focus on voting correctly and removing scum.
    This looks bad in particular.

Because cops can only lock-clear people if all evil powerful or all evil vanilla roles are dead.

Yzb25 flipped as the only demon vanilla role out there, and this looks like a slip of knowing that.

And without the demon, any regular citizen-angel can be cleared on N1 or beyond if they're checked as Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    So ya, DM/YZB/Samsung
    Kill and check in these
    As I already mention before just go ahead and Green Check me.
    You’ll make my life allot easier in this game.
    Though I suppose with the above quote its possible he's being ignorant and thinks the cop is the typical kind of cop role that green/red checks people, but I wonder why he feels the need to re-state this in response to a wiisp comment that specifically emphasizes about having him resolved as a slot either by checking or killing.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1110

Meh I'm fine with Policy lynch
    -vote SamsungLyssa
    Are we seriously going to let yzb slip away with his less-than-amazing list of reads? Is a policy lynch better? I don't think so
    -vote YZB
    He also made his Yzb vote about 9 hours (or about 15 posts in the thread in general) before it

And it just looks like he's preparing Yzb25's elimination.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #1111

Unrelated to that EoD specifically,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Wisp joined this game?
    Wow better be town.
    yes I am, who are you?
    Your best friend.
    Wiisp is dying tonight due to a PR claim?
    FML, can’t do this without him.

-vote Dark Magician
    I always felt like he was tonally off with this post, especially with his later...more unusual posts.

In and Out.
    That’s Right!
    In and Out!
    In case no one can tell, I ain’t taking this game seriously at all.
    Martin.
    You might be able to take away my dignity!
    But you won’t take away my free speech!
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1112

Like, actually now that I think about it, his involvement, attachment or contributions really start slow early on but the closer to EoD he starts working more. Which is weird to me tbh because I've kinda felt the exact opposite for me.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1113

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I kind of assumed I would have more to say, but the thread has not had many AI interactions frankly. My reads are something like this:

Wiisp - town. (I thought the way they probed me and Leto was very much sincerely trying to understand. Don't agree with the reads they often produce but the thought process is very consistent)
    Martin - town. (I thought the wallpost was good. Helz's characterization if it seemed unfair. Their thought process reminds me of the prior illuminati game.)
    Helz - null/town. (I'm honestly not sure how much the towntells ppl point out on Helz's slot can be trusted, but they seem to be making a very earnest effort to push the game forward)
    SJ - scum. (the overall play has been very anti-town and the way they push ppl has been more plain argumentative than trying to actually find alignments and shit)
    Leto/Varcron - scum. (after the early posts that seemed extremely vain, they mainly pop in to have lame arguments and excuse themselves for not reading / taking stances)
    MM - null. The vote on gray and the way they responded to being asked about it remains very strange. But whenever they're not talking to me they seem like usual early game null MM.

I don't have any meaningful read on anyone else (if the above can even be considered meaningful). There is a good chance there are multiple scums among the people that barely have any AI content and this game is just town cannibalism.

-vote samsungLyssa

I can get behind Helz reasoning for this vote for now.
    I’m assuming I’m like Lock Town to you as I haven’t even been mentioned on that list.
    No read on your slot at all.

sorry, how is a question about Varcron's read on Mr. Science opportunistic AT ALL? Genuine questions about someone's reads are not opportunistic. But votes from someone you just claimed to townread (and didn't even explain why, for the record):

for asking a simple question about someone's reads are.
    -vote Dark Magician
    level 1 scumreads my ass. This vote was purely an omgus on DM. My play isn't amazing, but sheeping a credible vote is a hell of a lot better than throwing an OMGUS vote and making no effort to rally anyone else. I'm not sure I agree with DM's specific point on you, but this vote was ironically extremely opportunistic. Your play has been wonky as hell.
    I still don't feel strongly either way about scumreading DM. They sound shady but they always sound shady. The scummiest thing they did this game was throwing out a scumread on you then literally never elaborating on it in any way shape or form. Ultimately, between me and him you bet your ass I'd vote him (so maybe you're not totally right about me not caring about self-pres).
    meh, fuck it

-vote Dark Magician

Null lynch gogogo!
    Voting Bakhieh is lame. Not voting DM here is very silly. I now see what SJ is implying and I think that is a very strange way of thinking in this situation.
    I was voting you just before this for like a freaking week. My vote isn't doing anything on you any more. I'm voting them because I agree their posts are weak and because we have like a million ppl who have like jackshit in meaningful posts. If samsung were to flip town, do you realistically see me using that as grounds to push Helz later? If not, what are you even trying to accomplish? How do you think your push on either quote is going to get anything meaningful if every post you make is so obviously just "I'm SJ and I'm arguing with ppl cuz that's what town do".
    YZB and SuperJack never W/W.
    All of this, at least for the ones by Yzb25 looks and feels partner-y tbh, in an anti-spew manner.

They both don't interact directly with each other at all really and yet they both vote each other near or at EoD, with Yzb25 having at times an express "null read" on him.

Yzb even forgot to place a read on DM in his reads list, and I imagine that's because you generally don't focus on reading your partners all that much since you aren't trying to deceive them.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Like, actually now that I think about it, his involvement, attachment or contributions really start slow early on but the closer to EoD he starts working more. Which is weird to me tbh because I've kinda felt the exact opposite for me.
    No Shit Sherlock.

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

I mean seriously I don't make a joke and then, like, laugh at it for the next 48 hours as an example.

At some point you just lose investment in "mememing" or joking and I don't think it usually lasts almost 3 weeks.

Heck I wasn't joking about the game at all and yet I was losing investment
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

Samson (3 [L-2]):
    Varcron, Dark Magician, Marshmallow Marshall
    Bahkieh (1 [L-4]):
    SuperJack
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-3]):
    S-FM Magoroth, NoctiZ

Oh and I should note I would be okay-ish with a Samson deletion given my opinions about Paul (the previous player on his slot) and general lack of content about others but I would really like to figure out how he fits in the picture with a !demon Yzb25 or even !demon Yzb25 + !demon DM
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1122

Samson (3 [L-2]):
    Bahkieh (1 [L-4]):
    SuperJack
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-3]):
    S-FM Magoroth, NoctiZ

Oh and I should note I would be okay-ish with a Samson deletion given my opinions about Paul (the previous player on his slot) and general lack of content about others but I would really like to figure out how he fits in the picture with a !demon Yzb25 or even !demon Yzb25 + !demon DM
    Actually scratch that I don't think DM votes his other partner here if he's demon.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1123

Samson (3 [L-2]):
    Bahkieh (1 [L-4]):
    SuperJack
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-3]):
    S-FM Magoroth, NoctiZ

Who are your town reads and why?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #1124

Who are your town reads and why?
    Well two of my town-reads died last night (I should note that I town-read Wiisp even before he revealed as God). Helz I might've given at least second look at for the early part of today tbh given your scum-read of him at EoD but that got solved for us anyways.

Varcron is more of a town-lean but a good one. I think he's been mostly towny and in particular his response to you earlier today (on D2, though I haven't read absolutely everything yet).

MM I recall having fairly good vibes on him but I haven't really looked at him super-recently other than his interactions with Varcon on D1 if I recall correctly, which I thought were a good look for both of them.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #1125

MM I recall having fairly good vibes on him but I haven't really looked at him super-recently other than his interactions with Varcon on D1 if I recall correctly, which I thought were a good look for both of them.
    Found it.

Spoiler : :

I honestly find this lengthy set of interaction towny for both of them; it feels like to me they're genuinely interested in trying to sort each other on this subject.
    (You'll have to tap/click the little arrow on the quote to go to the original post to see the quoted interactions).

Oh and I forgot to mention you, for whom I've said recently about.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Still haven’t solved my riddle.
    The last riddle I've solved was a butchered song in Creole that had no damn link with the game. Hi @Stealthbomber16 . So, do you have something more to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #1130

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    If Samson's next post isn't good or doesn't respond by Sunday evening, I'm going to vote Samson.
    I'd rather not end the day early, but I'm good with significant pressure on Samson if there's nothing more coming from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Honestly, after I've had the time to re-read some of the things said in the current day I'd place my vote on Martin. Not going to go too deep into why I feel that way.

-vote MartinGG99
    An explaination later could be nice.

No clue about Samson, hasn't posted anything of valuable since I joined. Seems kind of abrasive though which in turn seems pretty unhelpful to me.
    Abrasiveness falls under "arguably anti-town", but not really under "scummy". So what's your read on Samson? My main point against him is that he has existed significantly this game, and so did his previous slot owner, and yet his contributions and reads are pretty much nonexistent; his vote at EoD was still from this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Job 2:6
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

-vote Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    Which is back when Samson was called Paul and only quoted the Bible. The vote was about science vs religion... Since the D1 lynch was a scum lynch, chances are scum were off-wagon and weren't able to manipulate people well enough to stop yzb's lynch. Samson's scum equity is getting pretty high due to that.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #1131

Well I'm not sure if I can "earlier this time" given that I think I placed my votes early on D1.

I'm probably far too late already.

Anyways, if I wanted to hazard a guess rn, it would be

-vote Dark Magician

I've felt mostly off about him and that hasn't really changed much since the early game. Not strictly meta-wise.
    Do you really have nothing but a "feeling" and a "guess"? This is lazy/lacking analysis. I agree DM is scummy (same reasons as for Samson: scum equity for active people who haven't truly contributed and basically just fluffed), but the reasoning is lacking.

32. ISO #1132

One thing that struck me as odd though was this:

This looks bad in particular.

Because cops can only lock-clear people if all evil powerful or all evil vanilla roles are dead.

Yzb25 flipped as the only demon vanilla role out there, and this looks like a slip of knowing that.

And without the demon, any regular citizen-angel can be cleared on N1 or beyond if they're checked as Vanilla.

Though I suppose with the above quote its possible he's being ignorant and thinks the cop is the typical kind of cop role that green/red checks people, but I wonder why he feels the need to re-state this in response to a wiisp comment that specifically emphasizes about having him resolved as a slot either by checking or killing.
    This makes no sense and terribly looks like confirmation bias to me lol. If DM was to be checked as scum, he'd necessarily come up as powerful, since the only scum vanilla role was on yzb. Therefore, getting himself checked wouldn't clear him, on the contrary. Now, I don't think that's a town tell because WIFOM, but you're heavily stretching.

33. ISO #1133

Unrelated to that EoD specifically,

I always felt like he was tonally off with this post, especially with his later...more unusual posts.
    Definetly agreed about the tone.
    How is that AI in any way?

34. ISO #1134

That’s because it is tonally off, I was memeing the entire time up until like late EoD.
    This defense is horrible lol. You're basically admitting to have shitposted with posts half-related to the game for nearly 3 weeks?

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

Bah and Samson contain scum.
    Yeet in there and we got this.
    Feel free to yeet me after if you think I’m stupid enough to bus a buddy and semi-bus another.
    Why have I been removed?
    Why are you targeting the inactive players?
    Which posts have you found scumy?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #1138

Why have I been removed?
    Because I don’t believe your playing Power Wolf here.
    I’m targeting the 2 players that had an odd vote count wagonomics.
    As such 1 of the 2 is scum if not both.

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

I'd rather not end the day early, but I'm good with significant pressure on Samson if there's nothing more coming from there.

An explaination later could be nice.
    Sure, I'll give you one now. It's mostly because SJ quoted this post which I considered to have a suspicious tone due to wording. I disregarded everything else like the fact that he was voting yzb early and still committed at EOD because I only based it off of the single post SuperJack quoted. So I wanted to see how Martin would react after I voted him. After his further contributions I don't think we'll have to worry that Martin is scum so I'll unvote now.

Abrasiveness falls under "arguably anti-town", but not really under "scummy". So what's your read on Samson? My main point against him is that he has existed significantly this game, and so did his previous slot owner, and yet his contributions and reads are pretty much nonexistent; his vote at EoD was still from this:
    You could argue that abrasiveness in general or by itself isn't scummy but in the context of which it is displayed to me makes it scummy. Samson apparently has a reason to act the way he does since he isn't forthcoming even after being prodded. Now if that reason is scum- or town-motivated is unclear but his contributions aren't helping us along during the day which to me makes his abrasiveness scummy behaviour.

I also don't believe anti-town behaviour isn't scummy behaviour. You could have some deeper reasons for wanting to appear to be anti-town and still actually be town but that doesn't make anti-town behaviour not scummy. So if abrasiveness is the result of anti-town behaviour then to me it's also scummy. Although I think I'm going off a tangent right now.

-unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

Why have I been removed?
    It seems DM is echoing my wanting to hear from Samson and Bahk

They just seem bloodthirsty for them, makes me start to question if either of them are scum.

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

Why have I been removed?
    You literally went from questioning why they would be interested in Samson/Bahk to voting and hopping on the train, that does not look good SJ

45. ISO #1145

Bah and Samson contain scum.
    Yeet in there and we got this.
    Feel free to yeet me after if you think I’m stupid enough to bus a buddy and semi-bus another.
    It's hard to believe there is more than one scum among DM/Bahkieh/Samson considering this. It would both be too simple for us and too risky for them (an all-lurkers team is doomed to fail).

That being said, DM is giving no reason to scumread Bahkieh or Samson; he's just surfing on the consensus. And while I'm ready to believe he wouldn't instant bus his last scummate in the position he's in, I can very well see scum!DM trying to push easy lynches on LHF-Town!Bahkieh and LHF-Town!Samson. I think that's what happening right now.
    -vote Dark Magician

46. ISO #1146

What is that supposed to mean?

47. ISO #1147

Sure, I'll give you one now. It's mostly because SJ quoted this post which I considered to have a suspicious tone due to wording. I disregarded everything else like the fact that he was voting yzb early and still committed at EOD because I only based it off of the single post SuperJack quoted. So I wanted to see how Martin would react after I voted him. After his further contributions I don't think we'll have to worry that Martin is scum so I'll unvote now.
    I don't see what Martin did that clears him. Mind to elaborate a bit?

You could argue that abrasiveness in general or by itself isn't scummy but in the context of which it is displayed to me makes it scummy. Samson apparently has a reason to act the way he does since he isn't forthcoming even after being prodded. Now if that reason is scum- or town-motivated is unclear but his contributions aren't helping us along during the day which to me makes his abrasiveness scummy behaviour.

I also don't believe anti-town behaviour isn't scummy behaviour. You could have some deeper reasons for wanting to appear to be anti-town and still actually be town but that doesn't make anti-town behaviour not scummy. So if abrasiveness is the result of anti-town behaviour then to me it's also scummy. Although I think I'm going off a tangent right now.

-unvote
    Good point about the intent behind abrasiveness.

~~

Congratulations for your 4444 post count! (Which you are going to destroy by replying to this post)

48. ISO #1148

-vote Samson
    Um, does that mean you considered DM meaningless answer to your question satisfying?
    Why have I been removed?

49. ISO #1149

It's hard to believe there is more than one scum among DM/Bahkieh/Samson considering this. It would both be too simple for us and too risky for them (an all-lurkers team is doomed to fail).

That being said, DM is giving no reason to scumread Bahkieh or Samson; he's just surfing on the consensus. And while I'm ready to believe he wouldn't instant bus his last scummate in the position he's in, I can very well see scum!DM trying to push easy lynches on LHF-Town!Bahkieh and LHF-Town!Samson. I think that's what happening right now.
    -vote Dark Magician
    Or you can vote Samson with me?
    I have an auto win PoE and that’s what I’m following so.
    Also, if Cop checked me last night don’t be afraid to out yourself as I’m fairly MLable here considering on the lack of effort I gave D1.

50. ISO #1150

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You literally went from questioning why they would be interested in Samson/Bahk to voting and hopping on the train, that does not look good SJ
    I think your buds with Samson and you only voted to try and distance and had no plan on keeping your vote on them.