Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Heracy: 1-S2-1-2107816

Heracy
    1-S2-1-2107816
    i am the law
    Slot #7

Roles vigilante and fires at confirmed crier, and then fires at confirmed coroner.

Judge was dead and Crier revealed himself at night. He fired at crier anyway and later confessed he did it just to troll. Same thing with coroner. No intent to play the game correctly, just firing willy-nilly at confirmed towns.

troll_vigi.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Heracy: 1-S2-1-2107816

N2, 7 the vigilante decides to shoot 1. Then the crier reveals himself as 6 the same night, and then 7 changes his target to 6.
    Day 3, 7 says "I was going to shoot 1, but crier is annoying"

For some reason, he never chooses his battle.net name, and I have been in game with this guy before, where he plays normally.

Intentional-Gamethrowing
    WLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post

N2, 7 the vigilante decides to shoot 1. Then the crier reveals himself as 6 the same night, and then 7 changes his target to 6.
    Day 3, 7 says "I was going to shoot 1, but crier is annoying"

For some reason, he never chooses his battle.net name, and I have been in game with this guy before, where he plays normally.

Intentional-Gamethrowing
    WLx2
    hmmm???? neither have i, why does this matter????

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    hmmm???? neither have i, why does this matter????
    Please do not post in reports that are not related to you please. In the future if you have questions they should go to the answer hall.

To answer your question, it is pretty weird to leave the "enter your bnet name" box open over your screen. I don't think you understood what mostache meant as I doubt you leave that box open. It's not the same as choosing a name for each game. The box only opens for brand new banks.
    Leaving that box open generally looks pretty suspicious. Mostache didn't recommend a smurfban here but he's noted it for future reports.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?