S-FM Bart Pilfter ? Alive
    S-FM Edoua Maije ? Alive
    Nobody died.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

READS LIST

This is my Reads list with associated reasoning. I know some of these reads could be off and I'll be further refining over day 2, however I'm hopeful many are on the mark. For simplicity and practicality I have separated reads into Non-scum (Town and Benign Neutral) (GREEN) and Scum (Evil Neutral and Mafia) (RED). You will also notice I have 5 players listed as scum instead of 4 and that is simply because there are 5 players who appear scummy to me. Obviously 1 of them has to be incorrect but I think this is still the clearest way to present my reads.

S-FM Bart Pilfter - Town.

S-FM Edoua Maije - has been a dissenting voice from the louder "majority" which means he thinks for himself. Has had similar reads to me particularly regarding Marlwyn and Wilbird and for solid reasons. Not many posts but high quality when he does and not to be ignored when he speaks. Also didn't believe in the Jiles train. Strong Town read.

S-FM Jan Korvin - Consistently makes logical posts and participates in helpful pro-town discussion which has been a rareity so far. One of few other townies who actually seems to be trying to think. Didn't participate in the BS Jiles train. Clear Town in my eyes and I would need hard proof to be dissuaded otherwise.

S-FM Gollert Twissell - has clearly read and digested the setup. Good analysis. Asked pertinent questions of Jiles and other players during the lynch to try and discern the truth (which is obviously something Mafia don't need to do because they know the truth already). Reasonable Town read for me as of Day 1.

S-FM Lois Francklyn - Town solely due to the fact that I doubt his predecessor would have ragequit if he was anything else. His predecessor had looked off before the RQ tho.

S-FM Fred Attlebish - seems to be able to think on his own, seems to have invested in the game. At least is making his analysis public which can only be helpful to discerning truth. Soft town read for now but this may evolve either way through Day 2.

S-FM Arnarld Quinne - a lot of fluff posts, however many of these are exchanges with Wilbird (who I have as a scum read) and I doubt two mafia would constantly exchange dialogue with each other in Day chat. Has had a few low impact but meaningful posts, including some logic around Disguiser. Soft Town read for now.

S-FM Billigan Holbird - went to the effort of making a reads list and dividing it into sections by confidence. Didn't post any analysis for reasoning but still made an attempt. Called out Rotholfo for buddying with him. Made other posts trying to get Admin to get game back on track re; AFKs/RQ so that we could make some use of the day. Soft Town read for now.

S-FM Vlädislow Kennt - has posted some critical thinking. Called out Marlwyn for some of his BS which will gain you credit in my department. Lots of fluff posts but at least some useful content in there also. Can stay as very soft Town read for now but this will develop either way Day 2.

-------------------

S-FM Lembird Oshay - hammered Jiles which really pissed me off. Yes he did seem to wait the go ahead from other players to do so, except those players are Scum reads on my list. Lacked confidence to move on his own which signals to me "doesn't want to wrong anybody by Day". Weak Scum read for now.

S-FM Rotholfo Goncales - came into the game late. Admitted to not reading half of the first Day's chat which is really frustrating as there is clearly some useful content in there to digest. A Townie should want to be abreast of all the possible discussion they can have as that's basically all we get to make our judgements on. For this you get a weak Scum read.

S-FM Marlwyn Janson - this guy is literally the worst. 210 posts of utter trash. Has been trying to take on a leadership persona through sheer force of post numbers but has contributed nothing actually helpful to discussion in that time. He successfully derailed my discussions around lynchtype voting multiple times and look what we ended up with: plurality with majority which is clearly scum-favoured. He also posted a "reads list" with absolutely zero analysis just a bunch of names in red and green. He also advocated the vigilante and jailor killing people on the grounds that they "didn't listen to him". He was also the second voice on the absolutely retarded Jiles train which was an absolute clusterfuck.

S-FM Marck Wilbird - next on my scum list. Has also contributed absolutely nothing useful to discussion. He literally has tens of posts that are just "SQUAWK". He's been trying to look active but isn't actually contributing. Hijacked my teal color to look like he is making posts that have some kind of direction to them. If he is not Scum then he is lazy which is almost as dangerous.

S-FM Joha Schtilzt - all you did was jump on the Jiles train and bullied others until they joined in with you. Disgraceful unless you are Scum and I choose to believe the best of you.

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

The I is writing this post an hour before day starts to summarize ideas_

The Jiles unit left an extremely incriminating clue within the will_. Take note of the footnote wording at the bottom_

={initializing_jiles_will_km1}=
    I'm Civilian...
    This note[,] in the opinion of the I[,] is very hastily added_. It is important to remember the qualms of the setup[,] and in all of the intricacies of the ship[,] we have never allowed civilians on board_

What the I states is that the Jiles unit claims to be the lowest ranking thing on board this vessel[,] when in fact that thing is an ensign[,] and not a civilian_

The I plans to act accordingly in this timeframe as though Jiles was not an ensign unless new evidence has reached the collective within the last hour_

The I would like to ask the @S-FM Bart Pilfter unit once again about his condemnation of the execution of the Jiles unit_. Bart cites a lack of defense[,] when the I has specifically pointed out key moments of inconsistency in Jiles defense_. The I believes that an ensign would be humble enough to take responsibility for their faults_. Whenever a mistake or issue was pointed out with the testimony of the alleged civilian unit Jiles[,] he would double down_. This is best shown in his reads of the Quinn and Bird units[,] although does present a notable outlier in his readings on Mulan_

={side note}=
    The I does not understand the universal acceptance of the Mulan unit_. The I believes that the Mulan unit has not done anything that should persuade the collective one way or the other as to their intentions to the vessel and crew of the Magellan_. But the I is not a perfect processing machine[,] and is open to public discussion on that front_
    ={end side note}=

The I would also like to prod the @S-FM Gollert Twissell unit to escalate their level of contribution_. Due to my outstanding connection issues for the first half of day one[,] until the point where the Magellan Core was able to successfully replace the Joha unit's broken uplink[,] my contribution was highly limited_. However the I believes that the Twissell unit has had no such issues[,] and thus more should be received from this slot for the collective_

The last point the I has to contribute to early forum is the point of Quinne_. The I does not believe the Quinne unit has the collectives interests in mind_. The I is honestly unsure if the Quinne has any interests in mind_. Discussing the names of the crew members of the Magellan does not provoke positive construction toward the collectives goals_. The I would like second opinions as to whether or not there is a possibility of Quinne not being a malicious force toward the Magellan[,] but rather being a neutral party who does not profit from less-than-specific events on the Magellan entirely_. Perhaps being a Turncoat double agent[,] or maybe a more benign neutral party_.

The I hopes that any processing defects do not detract from the overall digestibility of this information_. The I believes the core information here to be solid and welcomes any questions of clarification or open discussion_

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    im glad i didnt die because i forgot to submit a lw and i would feel bad if i died and had no lw
    wow that sentence just circles back in on itself

i want to start with
    -vote s-fm Gollert Twissell

you are glad you did not die on a night where night kills are prohibited N1, glad you are playing today lembird

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    I should have spoken up in his defense. I read him as neutral lean but claiming citizen. Lesson learned. What did I learn. I need to ponder, and consider the votes on him.
    After sitting on this for 24 hours, you do now realize that that was his last will, not his role flip right? His role and alignment haven't been revealed.

Either way, 10/10 times I would lynch that guy again. He did not fight his lynch at all, even though he claimed that he would be "upset" to be lynched as town over something like saying the world "interesting", which isn't even why he had so many votes on him anyway. All he did was deflect any criticism of himself onto that one reason provided by a player that replaced out. While vote parking the entire time as an OMGUS vote on someone he read as neutral, before turning his OMGUS radar to me instead.

Not to mention IF he was town, he got his role wrong in his own last will. "Civilian" isn't a role this game. So he was either scum, or moronic town that did nothing to try to further town's win condition. No regrets over his lynch. None.

12. ISO #1462

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    [B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]READS LIST

S-FM Marck Wilbird - next on my scum list. Has also contributed absolutely nothing useful to discussion. He literally has tens of posts that are just "SQUAWK". He's been trying to look active but isn't actually contributing. Hijacked my teal color to look like he is making posts that have some kind of direction to them. If he is not Scum then he is lazy which is almost as dangerous.
    The stupid SQUAWK posts have got to go. Total distraction and if that means the dismantling of the so called bird alliance, so be it.

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    I honestly BELIEVE Jiles was an ensign. We need a full fledged investigation of the continued push of him after the old Lois ragequit.

You are realize that scum can basically only win with mislynches?

And you were so hot to vote. Makes no sense to me.
    What makes you believe that jello man was actually a citizen?

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

im glad i didnt die because i forgot to submit a lw and i would feel bad if i died and had no lw

i want to start with
    Saw me at the bottom of your reads list, and I figured we'd have to do this at some point.
    Your hammer lost us 24 hours *smiles* but seeing as there isn't really a time limit, I may as well finish a re-read before deciding to put my vote onto you as well, which I think will have some sort of consequence. A negative would be it would be just a little distracting to the rest of town.

So here's a red text -vote S-FM Lembird Oshay

17. ISO #1467

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    What makes you believe that jello man was actually a citizen?
    I am fairly sure he is citizen. That original LOIS train was total delusion and the Mulan follow up did not add a SINGLE thing. Jiles had an odd posting style, sure, but TIME IS ON THE SIDE OF THE TOWN.

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Saw me at the bottom of your reads list, and I figured we'd have to do this at some point.
    Your hammer lost us 24 hours *smiles* but seeing as there isn't really a time limit, I may as well finish a re-read before deciding to put my vote onto you as well, which I think will have some sort of consequence. A negative would be it would be just a little distracting to the rest of town.

So here's a red text -vote S-FM Lembird Oshay
    I 100% support the early hammer. There was no reason to continue that day any further.

20. ISO #1470

bart your reads are bad and you should feel bad
    I'm not going to feel bad. I put effort into analysing what people have been up to and coming up with my best Read of the situation. I'm no great master of this game but I am trying.

You're pissed that I have you as Red which is understandable.

I'm gonna stop with Teal for D2 I think.

21. ISO #1471

S-FM Joha Schtilzt - all you did was jump on the Jiles train and bullied others until they joined in with you. Disgraceful unless you are Scum and I choose to believe the best of you.
    The I does not understand how there was any form of bullying involved in the way the I was dealing with the collective_

The sentiment of the I jumping onto the Jiles lynch may be understandable[,] albiet misguided as the I feels it downplays the fact that there were legitimate organic thoughts on the train that I provided[,] so the I will not question how you reached that conclusion_

It feels as though this unit reached a conclusion and then backed it up with artificial evidence_. If a sign from a deity is searched for[,] it will be found_. Just as here where this unit searched for a sign that the I is guilty and then finds it_.

The I respects most of your town reads and agrees that Marlwyn should be inspected by the collective during the course of the day_

22. ISO #1472

I am fairly sure he is citizen. That original LOIS train was total delusion and the Mulan follow up did not add a SINGLE thing. Jiles had an odd posting style, sure, but TIME IS ON THE SIDE OF THE TOWN.
    That train took a long ass time to develop. It started as bs but organically grew into a collective "wtf are u doin" vote on jello man. Who did nothing to stop it, nothing to scum hunt, nothing. Just vote parked on a neutral read.

23. ISO #1473

ill agree that anyone that jumped on jiles because of "interesting" is a buffoon, but jiles reacted very poorly to being pushed further in the day.
    id lynch him again

24. ISO #1474

READS LIST

This is my Reads list with associated reasoning. I know some of these reads could be off and I'll be further refining over day 2, however I'm hopeful many are on the mark. For simplicity and practicality I have separated reads into Non-scum (Town and Benign Neutral) (GREEN) and Scum (Evil Neutral and Mafia) (RED). You will also notice I have 5 players listed as scum instead of 4 and that is simply because there are 5 players who appear scummy to me. Obviously 1 of them has to be incorrect but I think this is still the clearest way to present my reads.

S-FM Bart Pilfter - Town.

S-FM Edoua Maije - has been a dissenting voice from the louder "majority" which means he thinks for himself. Has had similar reads to me particularly regarding Marlwyn and Wilbird and for solid reasons. Not many posts but high quality when he does and not to be ignored when he speaks. Also didn't believe in the Jiles train. Strong Town read.

S-FM Jan Korvin - Consistently makes logical posts and participates in helpful pro-town discussion which has been a rareity so far. One of few other townies who actually seems to be trying to think. Didn't participate in the BS Jiles train. Clear Town in my eyes and I would need hard proof to be dissuaded otherwise.

S-FM Gollert Twissell - has clearly read and digested the setup. Good analysis. Asked pertinent questions of Jiles and other players during the lynch to try and discern the truth (which is obviously something Mafia don't need to do because they know the truth already). Reasonable Town read for me as of Day 1.

S-FM Lois Francklyn - Town solely due to the fact that I doubt his predecessor would have ragequit if he was anything else. His predecessor had looked off before the RQ tho.

S-FM Fred Attlebish - seems to be able to think on his own, seems to have invested in the game. At least is making his analysis public which can only be helpful to discerning truth. Soft town read for now but this may evolve either way through Day 2.

S-FM Arnarld Quinne - a lot of fluff posts, however many of these are exchanges with Wilbird (who I have as a scum read) and I doubt two mafia would constantly exchange dialogue with each other in Day chat. Has had a few low impact but meaningful posts, including some logic around Disguiser. Soft Town read for now.

S-FM Billigan Holbird - went to the effort of making a reads list and dividing it into sections by confidence. Didn't post any analysis for reasoning but still made an attempt. Called out Rotholfo for buddying with him. Made other posts trying to get Admin to get game back on track re; AFKs/RQ so that we could make some use of the day. Soft Town read for now.

S-FM Vlädislow Kennt - has posted some critical thinking. Called out Marlwyn for some of his BS which will gain you credit in my department. Lots of fluff posts but at least some useful content in there also. Can stay as very soft Town read for now but this will develop either way Day 2.

-------------------

S-FM Lembird Oshay - hammered Jiles which really pissed me off. Yes he did seem to wait the go ahead from other players to do so, except those players are Scum reads on my list. Lacked confidence to move on his own which signals to me "doesn't want to wrong anybody by Day". Weak Scum read for now.

S-FM Rotholfo Goncales - came into the game late. Admitted to not reading half of the first Day's chat which is really frustrating as there is clearly some useful content in there to digest. A Townie should want to be abreast of all the possible discussion they can have as that's basically all we get to make our judgements on. For this you get a weak Scum read.

S-FM Marlwyn Janson - this guy is literally the worst. 210 posts of utter trash. Has been trying to take on a leadership persona through sheer force of post numbers but has contributed nothing actually helpful to discussion in that time. He successfully derailed my discussions around lynchtype voting multiple times and look what we ended up with: plurality with majority which is clearly scum-favoured. He also posted a "reads list" with absolutely zero analysis just a bunch of names in red and green. He also advocated the vigilante and jailor killing people on the grounds that they "didn't listen to him". He was also the second voice on the absolutely retarded Jiles train which was an absolute clusterfuck.

I agree with everyone, but the order of Scum. I personally would like to see Joha Schtilzt claim a role immediately, or break his Borg Schtick. Otherwise, I'm thinking disguiser. Lembird next on the scum- but if he provides some useful analysis I could change my mind. Mulan and Dr. Quacksworth I need time to think about, and evidence against. They are cool with me, coming to my defense valiantly against Lembird (Iron Giant), but I can't ignore the possibility that it is an act. Rotholfo, I'm gonna put in neutral for now. He came in late, and its possible he didn't read all the posts to see that almost everyone else besides Lembird was calling me a town lock- so I'll consider him neutral for the sake of not alienating him.

25. ISO #1475

Suffice it to say after further review, Mulan has significantly dropped on my read list.

I still think Lois is town for the time being, but the new Lois needs to step it up to wash out the old Lois terrible bitterness quickly.

26. ISO #1476

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    The I does not understand how there was any form of bullying involved in the way the I was dealing with the collective_

The sentiment of the I jumping onto the Jiles lynch may be understandable[,] albiet misguided as the I feels it downplays the fact that there were legitimate organic thoughts on the train that I provided[,] so the I will not question how you reached that conclusion_

It feels as though this unit reached a conclusion and then backed it up with artificial evidence_. If a sign from a deity is searched for[,] it will be found_. Just as here where this unit searched for a sign that the I is guilty and then finds it_.

The I respects most of your town reads and agrees that Marlwyn should be inspected by the collective during the course of the day_
    Yeah, you've been one of the more analytical players who is able to actually sort out what's going on. The scum read on you is lazy bs.

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

Fair defense and I might have come across a bit strong in my Read on you. I will continue to evaluate you over D2 and refine if appropriate.

29. ISO #1479

I'm not going to feel bad. I put effort into analysing what people have been up to and coming up with my best Read of the situation. I'm no great master of this game but I am trying.

You're pissed that I have you as Red which is understandable.

I'm gonna stop with Teal for D2 I think.
    im not pissed you have me at read
    im not even pissed
    im saying your reads are bad because your reading me red for completely wrong and dishonest things
    acting like i didn't push my own agenda and my own reads, fuck outta here with that

30. ISO #1480

The I would also like to prod the @S-FM Gollert Twissell unit to escalate their level of contribution_. Due to my outstanding connection issues for the first half of day one[,] until the point where the Magellan Core was able to successfully replace the Joha unit's broken uplink[,] my contribution was highly limited_. However the I believes that the Twissell unit has had no such issues[,] and thus more should be received from this slot for the collective_
    Sorry about that, I'll step it up. Slept two hours a couple days ago and haven't been fully awake since. I'm busy sorting through information though. I guess I'll leave you my Day 1 reads whilst doing so.
    Spoiler : Day 1 reads :
    S-FM Lois Francklyn++++
    S-FM Gollert Twissell++++
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne+++-
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson++++
    S-FM Jan Korvin+++-
    S-FM Marck Wilbird+-
    S-FM Bart Pilfter++--
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales+
    S-FM Billigan Holbird++-
    S-FM Vlädislow Kennt+-
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    S-FM Lembird Oshay+-
    S-FM Fred Attlebish++
    S-FM Edoua Maije++-

31. ISO #1481

You were ordered to submit for reprogramming. Also see my latest read based on Bart's read. I consider Bart town locked, or a smart neutral looking to get me on his side by trying to save Jiles. I feel if he was faking the attempt to save Jiles he would have done it sooner, rather than one vote before it was too late.

32. ISO #1482

Okay so I have not been able to completely read D1 due to the amount of posts, I'm nearly there.. but I really wanna jump in and ask you, Bart, about your reads here:

1. Why are you condemning Goncales so much for jumping immediately into the current stage of the game? Would you rather he stay AFK until he has caught up with everything?

2. Do you really not see any worth at all in the posts that Mulan has made this game? The amount is a bit high for sure, but still.. I haven't read it all but I'm through 20 of 30 pages and there's definitely some stuff there.. would love a bit more elaboration.

33. ISO #1483

I wouldn't be so easily duped by the "analytical" robot syntax schtick.
    You're downplaying that the posts actually contain content that makes sense. He pointed out the fallacy of jello man for scum reading me and town reading another player who were both attacking him for the same exact thing. Something jello man completely ignored and did not address.

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

After sitting on this for 24 hours, you do now realize that that was his last will, not his role flip right? His role and alignment haven't been revealed.

Either way, 10/10 times I would lynch that guy again. He did not fight his lynch at all, even though he claimed that he would be "upset" to be lynched as town over something like saying the world "interesting", which isn't even why he had so many votes on him anyway. All he did was deflect any criticism of himself onto that one reason provided by a player that replaced out. While vote parking the entire time as an OMGUS vote on someone he read as neutral, before turning his OMGUS radar to me instead.

Not to mention IF he was town, he got his role wrong in his own last will. "Civilian" isn't a role this game. So he was either scum, or moronic town that did nothing to try to further town's win condition. No regrets over his lynch. None.
    He claimes ensign a long time ago. I think he got confused that civilian wasn't the word, ensign was. Not going to budge my opinion on this one Dr. Quacksworth.

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Why are we resigning to the idea that Jiles is 100% town? What town plays like that? What invest checked him and saw a green flip? Seriously.
    its out of my hands if hes town or robot or scum or whatever
    time to continue the day and lynch scummy people we'll get there eventually

41. ISO #1491

He claimes ensign a long time ago. I think he got confused that civilian wasn't the word, ensign was. Not going to budge my opinion on this one Dr. Quacksworth.
    Yet nothing about his lynch can tell you he actually was a citizen. You reacted to his last will as if it confirmed for you that he was. We don't know if that last will was legit or BS.

42. ISO #1492

its out of my hands if hes town or robot or scum or whatever
    time to continue the day and lynch scummy people we'll get there eventually
    That's my point. This is a flipless setup, we lynch based off behavior. I just see 3+ people moping and finger pointing over a dead player who was deemed scummy and who very well might be scum.

43. ISO #1493

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Okay so I have not been able to completely read D1 due to the amount of posts, I'm nearly there.. but I really wanna jump in and ask you, Bart, about your reads here:

1. Why are you condemning Goncales so much for jumping immediately into the current stage of the game? Would you rather he stay AFK until he has caught up with everything?

2. Do you really not see any worth at all in the posts that Mulan has made this game? The amount is a bit high for sure, but still.. I haven't read it all but I'm through 20 of 30 pages and there's definitely some stuff there.. would love a bit more elaboration.
    1. Not condemning Gon for jumping immediately into the game, condemning him for admitting he wouldn't read the previous day chat for reasons that I listed in my reads.
    2. Mulan slightly improved his content:fluff ratio as Day progressed but there was still endless streams of snide remarks, one liners, and fluff.

44. ISO #1494

Explain to me Jan, how you go from thinking Jiles is a neutral here:

I think I've always saw Fat Worm Jiles as neutral, but he did claim citizen. We can't do anything, meaning we will sit here and attack each other until something actually happens. Not a great plan, but then again, you guys seem to be able to do reads I'm not capable of yet. I've been judging each of you based on your interaction with me, not with others, as thats how I treat people IRL. That appears to be a weakness in FM mafia. And as for circle jerk, I think a dutch rudder would be more appropriate. Any seconds on doing a dutch rudder instead of circle jerk?
    To believing his citizen claim was legit 100% here, less than an hour and a half later?

I should have spoken up in his defense. I read him as neutral lean but claiming citizen. Lesson learned. What did I learn. I need to ponder, and consider the votes on him.

45. ISO #1495

Yet nothing about his lynch can tell you he actually was a citizen. You reacted to his last will as if it confirmed for you that he was. We don't know if that last will was legit or BS.
    You are right, but I believe he was ensign and will be operating under that assumption. Sometimes Faith is the death of reason, and sometimes faith parallels with objective fact. Does the Coroner want to speak up? Did he investigate fat worm Jiles?

46. ISO #1496

i want to start with
    Out of curiosity, are you voting me due to lack of ongoing participation? I kinda wanna sort you too, and I'm not going to let one post saying "fair enough" hold me back.
    -vote S-FM Lembird Oshay

Just reviewed the vote counts, you voted both Lois and Jiles. Also your socks smell really bad.

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

In all honesty can you honestly say the jiles push was justigied ? I found it bullshit but hindsight twenty twenty ofcourse. You may say he had a shitty defense wilbird , but how do you want the guy to defend when the only accusation against hil is a deathpush from a dude who ragequit out at the half the the day , the guy couldn't even argue with his attacker. And yes i believe he was ensign.

49. ISO #1499

Explain to me Jan, how you go from thinking Jiles is a neutral here:

To believing his citizen claim was legit 100% here, less than an hour and a half later?
    Well, he was claiming Citizen (Ensign) and nobody was contradicting him on the claim or even acknowledging his claim on it- not that I remember.

50. ISO #1500

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Out of curiosity, are you voting me due to lack of ongoing participation? I kinda wanna sort you too, and I'm not going to let one post saying "fair enough" hold me back.
    -vote S-FM Lembird Oshay

Just reviewed the vote counts, you voted both Lois and Jiles. Also your socks smell really bad.
    yeah i voted both of them
    what about it? so did half of the people here