S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 51
Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 2691
  1. ISO #2501

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yes to both. Constantly RB'ed after claiming it and we have a confirmed better Sheriff soooo yeah

Is this all we have on him? Words?

That's awful convenient.

I can levitate and go invisible, but only while nobody else is looking.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #2502

Do we legit not have any mechanical indication that Firebringer isn't literally about to bring a ton of fire on us?
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #2503

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    so is it MM or Mike.

I am too lazy to read interactions. I bet Grylander gives it away pretty easily tho

i was also roleblocked.
    @Firebringer Do we have any mechanical way to confirm your really early and really bold Mario claim?

4. ISO #2504

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Because of me? I truly thought you where scum.
    I honestly thought Baker was scum, too. Rene gave us Gyrl so I'll trust him on this for now

5. ISO #2505

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I was attacked, healed, and barkermire is town. That is all.
    NICE.
    -vote Bahkieh

Come on, why is this so hard? What kind of almighty lurker aura does this man have?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #2506

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Do we legit not have any mechanical indication that Firebringer isn't literally about to bring a ton of fire on us?
    Well, noone counter-claimed Mario, and no additional nightkills happened (so no evil/lovebird Mario). I'd say that's a nice indication?

And really, if there's an arsonist (which there seems to be since you claim doused), I'd see it be Mike more than anyone else.

Also, Renegade is literally confirmed town, not just "I'll trust him on this". He was attacked and healed, and had a successful red check on a scum. He's lock town.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2507

We also have Whysper unaccounted for
    That is also true though, Whysper had one nice post about Ceko and myself not being SvS but that... is all

8. ISO #2508

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, noone counter-claimed Mario, and no additional nightkills happened (so no evil/lovebird Mario). I'd say that's a nice indication?

And really, if there's an arsonist (which there seems to be since you claim doused), I'd see it be Mike more than anyone else.

Also, Renegade is literally confirmed town, not just "I'll trust him on this". He was attacked and healed, and had a successful red check on a scum. He's lock town.
    Good point.

Why do you think Mike is arso?

Dumb shit happens in FM. This setup is designed for hilarious dumb shit to happen, so nobody is locked anything

9. ISO #2509

In order of dead to confirmed to whatever else

Bowser - Zone
    Goomba - Gyr
    Hammer Bros? - ??? (I assume this is this slot because of the repeated RB on Mario
    Mario - FireBringer
    Hidden Mushroom Kingdom Role - Kenny
    Hidden Mushroom Kingdom Role - DM
    Hidden Mushroom Kingdom Role - Martin
    Hidden Mushroom Kingdom Role - Renegade
    Hidden Mushroom Kingdom Role - Bakermir
    Hidden Mushroom Kingdom Role - Bruno? (Very likely town, What mafia would get their boss lynches day 1 lmao)
    Hidden Mushroom Kingdom Role - Mike? (Claims doused, could possibly be an arson ploy but doubtful imo)
    Hidden Mushroom Kingdom Role - Bahkieh (putting myself here because yeah of course I am gonna claim town. I also know I have been lurky and pulling some sus.)
    Princess Toadstool - Treecko
    Hidden Any (Insane Wario?) - ??? (Two claimed dousings now, I wonder if one of my fellow lurkers is this slot)
    Hidden Any
    If I were Arsonist and had doused the guy who got killed by the mafia, I would absolutely claim doused. What would I stand to lose?

10. ISO #2510

Good point.

Why do you think Mike is arso?

Dumb shit happens in FM. This setup is designed for hilarious dumb shit to happen, so nobody is locked anything
    Because Mike can't be Koopa because of associations (if he is, well shit, good job scum), and yet he's acting really weird (his weird 180 about his read on me, his unexplained push on baker, his half-assed way of announcing he was doused in the middle of a list of reads or something like that). The last two choices are arsonist or... severely underperforming townie.

I'm telling you he is lol

11. ISO #2511

Wait what is that

First post (quotes Bakermir):
    Why, are you so scummy as town. How can you still think I am Mafia?
    Subsequent post (quotes Renegade):
    Who did you check?
    How comes Mike is suddenly saying Baker is town if he doesn't know Renegade checked him? What is that lol

12. ISO #2512

[QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall;901025I'm telling you he is lol[/QUOTE]

You tell people a lot of things. Doesn't make them true.

13. ISO #2513

MM is scum, probably getting lunched today

How do we know Firebringer is town? What evidence do we have there?
    @FrostByte why am I scum

14. ISO #2514

You tell people a lot of things. Doesn't make them true.

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

Because Mike can't be Koopa because of associations (if he is, well shit, good job scum), and yet he's acting really weird (his weird 180 about his read on me, his unexplained push on baker, his half-assed way of announcing he was doused in the middle of a list of reads or something like that). The last two choices are arsonist or... severely underperforming townie.

I'm telling you he is lol
    i found mike interactions with gry kind of opposite of this
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

17. ISO #2517

18. ISO #2518

OK all game I have been getting scum painted by mafia. I FUCKING AM NOT MAFIA CHECK ME I HAVE ASKED TO BE CHECKED SEVREAL TIMES...

I have been trying to figure out this game. I have been on all MAfia lynches People still think I am mafia WTF!!!! FUCK YOU ALL GROW A PAIR OF FUCKING BALLS AND VOTE MY ASS THEN !!!

KNOW THIS FACT I AM TOWN I AM NOT MAIFA BUT VOTE ME BECAUSE I AM STARTING TO GET SICK AND TIRED OF HELPING TOWN KILL MAFIA AND THEN BE SCUM PAINTED THIS WHOLE GAME IT WILL HONESTLY BE MORE FUN TO WATCH THAN PLAY AT THIS POINT!!!!

VOTE MIKE
    woah calm down dude

19. ISO #2519

I am the one who Stood up for DM and Martian and Fire. Now fire scum reads me. I am the one who stood up for Rene. Yes I questioned him at first but I was sus of him but when I saw he was real How he did give all his reads in the screw up he did I saw I was wrong.

I Was Agreeing with Kenny. Notice how All the town who ened up agreeing with me DIED.

Fire you got me peged Let me pocket a player then kill the one I pocket SMart...

Fire Fucking Check ME

I have tryed to help town.

Yes I was wrong on Baker. But I honestly Thought he was MAfia. And like I said before if you had him town core I call Bullshit. Baker was majorly scummy.
    If I am scum I would know baker was not mafia and I would never tunnel him this hard. WHY!!! IT is Baker no offence. But If anyone I would have pushed the PR roles when baker was already on them.

Zone I would have not voted with kenny and helped start the Zone train.
    Gyr I would have easily Not voted and Pushed a world that rene was fake I was the one actively pushing the world he was real. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I THRU THIS HARD AS SCUM?????????

CHECK MY FUCKING ASS TONIGHT BOTH OF YOU!!!!!! THIS WAY IF ONE OF YOU GETS RB THE OTHER WILLL GET A REAL CHECK AND WE CAN GET OFF THIS FUCKING MIKE IS NEUTRAL DAY 1 MIKE IS MAFIA THE REST OF DAYS!!!

I AM FUCKING TOWN
    This convinced me.

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

WTF??WOW In what would would I be mafia?????? Becuse I belived Baker to be mafia. I am still shocked he is not. I honestly thought Baker was MAfia. You can not tell me you did not think baker was mafia..

If Baker was not confirmed by Rene I would be Pushing so hard on him today I will gladly admit that. So I was wrong oh fucking well I had a bad read. But it was based on facts Baker May be town but the dude was scummy as hell.
    fuck off

I was scummy because of your mindless scumpainting me every day together with CEKO.

you were more scummy than me and I at least tried to read others WHILE YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ ANYONE

How is that towny MIKE??

I so wanna vote you out myself because I wanna see you flip SCUM this game so I can have a LAFF at everyone townreading you here and laugh even more post game if you flip town here.. because you NEVER gave me a chance this game to be town or took my claims to be true when you were ok with FB/Martin/DM claims. You never voted anyone here other than me. YOUR EOD OR CFD VOTES DOESN'T MEAN SHIT, LOOK GYR VOTED ZONE TOO SO BY YOUR LOGIC THEY ARE TOWN????

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523

@Renegade

@Firebringer

lets yeet mike

one of you checks bahkieh/frostbyte other checks whysper/mm.

Tonight one of you can be saved or not. We have a guaranteed check for tomorrow now, as it was yesterday. scum finally have some idea on what is going on here.

Mike doesn't even push anyone here, now seeing you guys vote MM they will just join that wagon lmao

24. ISO #2524

"Overall, an individual can receive no incremental benefit from changing actions, assuming other players remain constant in their strategies. A game may have multiple Nash equilibria or none at all."

Notice how I was never Nightkilled and everyone who pushed me got doused (Mike/Frostybyte) so by not getting nightkilled, the scum wanted people to believe I am not TPR. the arsonist doused people based on this too so they can frame me as arsonist and burn their koopa reads.

There is no point in turbo today. Let's all reread the game from start and we should have answers.

25. ISO #2525

Popping in but not for long.

So, y'all want to lynch me, got it.

I am Marshmallow Marshall, I am currently drinking a marshmallow infusion and my role is MALLOW.
    Part of my LW: Targets: N1: Ceko; N2: Fire; N3: Frostbyte; N4: Renegade

I healed Renegade last night. That's why I was saying Renegade really was confirmed town: he was very likely attacked and healed by me (I got no feedback whatsoever, but it's very safe to assume that's what happened).

AND NOW, CAN WE STOP TOLERATING OR LISTENING TO
    I believe MM should make a claim

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    FOR NO REASON WHILE HE DID NOT CLAIM ANYTHING AND DID NOT FORMULATE ANY VALUABLE READS, PLEASE? Whysper gave something when Mike interacted with her today. At the very least a reaction. This guy is a potato jumping on wagons lol. I'd like @Whysper 's thoughts on this.
    @Firebringer @FrostByte @Bahkieh @bakermir @Bruno and whoever I'd have forgotten

26. ISO #2526

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    This convinced me.
    1: he later said it was reaction testing
    2: mike is able to pull that as scum, just see @Taco Bell (it's him) and watch how much chaos he created lol
    3: why'd that convince you

~~

I was more talking about Zone-Mike interactions. Gyr was in anti-spew mode yesterday IMO (the most obvious example coming to my mind is his Mike vote and the weird interaction we had about it; the point was probably to paint me in red after his flip)

27. ISO #2527

I am Marshmallow Marshall, I am currently drinking a marshmallow infusion and my role is MALLOW.

I healed Renegade last night. That's why I was saying Renegade really was confirmed town: he was very likely attacked and healed by me (I got no feedback whatsoever, but it's very safe to assume that's what happened).

FOR NO REASON WHILE HE DID NOT CLAIM ANYTHING AND DID NOT FORMULATE ANY VALUABLE READS, PLEASE? Whysper gave something when Mike interacted with her today. At the very least a reaction. This guy is a potato jumping on wagons lol. I'd like @Whysper 's thoughts on this.
    @Firebringer @FrostByte @Bahkieh @bakermir @Bruno and whoever I'd have forgotten
    Aight, you lying here.

I counterclaim Mallow. Day 1 I softclaimed by saying that Bruno should be protected. Days 2 and 3 I used the first letter of my first 3 posts to spell out Mallow.

Nights 1 and 3 I was on Bruno as he was most lock town for me and Night 2 I was on FireBringer. Switched back to Bruno on night 3 because I figured mafia would just RB him into the ground
    I play way too much Pokemon.

28. ISO #2528

Aight, you lying here.

I counterclaim Mallow. Day 1 I softclaimed by saying that Bruno should be protected. Days 2 and 3 I used the first letter of my first 3 posts to spell out Mallow.

Nights 1 and 3 I was on Bruno as he was most lock town for me and Night 2 I was on FireBringer. Switched back to Bruno on night 3 because I figured mafia would just RB him into the ground

Let's go.

29. ISO #2529

Bahkieh did softclaim with his the first letters of his posts though. Uhuhuhuh. It is possible to have two Mallows.

Also, I kinda implied I was Mallow when I told Gyr that "he didn't know what Banana was capable of" and to "remember Banana gave me Mallow in the anti-vaxxer game", or something along those lines. I found the post:
    Heh, at least you're honest. Sad, I wanted to see if you'd put fake conviction in your push or if it were legit. Guess I have to genuinely be on the wagon with you if I want to keep my vote on Mike atm. HMMMMMMMMMM

-vote Gyrlander

sorry if you're town

uh? what

I really, REALLY don't think you know what Banana is capable of. Remember he put me as Mallow in the anti-vaxxer game...
    plus Mario is an infinitely nerfed Sheriff lol

30. ISO #2530

@ unbiased people, does it make sense to prepare such a specific fake claim from scum!Bahkieh's point of view? It'd be a pretty well elaborated plan.

31. ISO #2531

Bahkieh's vote on you looks like a combination of OMGUS after you voted for him and just jumping on the bandwagon Firebringer started. At least Firebringer says he is going off previous reasons. And now apparently there's a thunderdome between you two?

I've been slightly town leaning MM and just null on Bahkieh, so if it's between those two, I'd vote Bahkieh. Placing my vote now just in case I don't get a chance later, but I plan to be following up on how things progress before EoD.

-vote Bahkieh

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

@ unbiased people, does it make sense to prepare such a specific fake claim from scum!Bahkieh's point of view? It'd be a pretty well elaborated plan.
    It does sound rather elaborate. I'm not sure if he's the type of person to make such plans. The fact that he soft-claimed with those first letters in his post does show that he thinks long term and was planning for a situation like this where he had to "prove" his claim. So given that, it's certainly possible to be a long-term plan to "prove" a fake claim also.

35. ISO #2535

36. ISO #2536

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    Bahkieh's vote on you looks like a combination of OMGUS after you voted for him and just jumping on the bandwagon Firebringer started. At least Firebringer says he is going off previous reasons. And now apparently there's a thunderdome between you two?

I've been slightly town leaning MM and just null on Bahkieh, so if it's between those two, I'd vote Bahkieh. Placing my vote now just in case I don't get a chance later, but I plan to be following up on how things progress before EoD.

-vote Bahkieh
    Also, I don't OMGUS. It just happened to line up that way. I know I have scummy lurky gameplay so I lean into it. I make plans for long game since mafia likes to try to get ML on me because of it. If y'all want to lynch me, it's fine. Just remember we have currently 2 doused claims and a ML on me could bring it a little too close for comfort.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

37. ISO #2537

Wait what is that

First post (quotes Bakermir):

Subsequent post (quotes Renegade):

How comes Mike is suddenly saying Baker is town if he doesn't know Renegade checked him? What is that lol
    Because I misread the post and thought he got confirmed as medic. In feedback. Then as I read I figured out he was green checked. That is why. And my push on baker was not unfounded as you keep saying I have said why over and over.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

38. ISO #2538

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @Renegade

@Firebringer

lets yeet mike

one of you checks bahkieh/frostbyte other checks whysper/mm.

Tonight one of you can be saved or not. We have a guaranteed check for tomorrow now, as it was yesterday. scum finally have some idea on what is going on here.

Mike doesn't even push anyone here, now seeing you guys vote MM they will just join that wagon lmao
    I'd rather Lunch a lurker and check mike and the other one.

39. ISO #2539

Awh frick. Well this simplifies things. Basically Lunch should be Bansky or Whippersnapper.

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

42. ISO #2542

43. ISO #2543

44. ISO #2544

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    fuck off

I was scummy because of your mindless scumpainting me every day together with CEKO.

you were more scummy than me and I at least tried to read others WHILE YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ ANYONE

How is that towny MIKE??

I so wanna vote you out myself because I wanna see you flip SCUM this game so I can have a LAFF at everyone townreading you here and laugh even more post game if you flip town here.. because you NEVER gave me a chance this game to be town or took my claims to be true when you were ok with FB/Martin/DM claims. You never voted anyone here other than me. YOUR EOD OR CFD VOTES DOESN'T MEAN SHIT, LOOK GYR VOTED ZONE TOO SO BY YOUR LOGIC THEY ARE TOWN????
    I was thinking the exact same thing about you. I was so sure you would flip scum. You are correct I got tunneled on you being scum. I was not truly reading others and that I can see how you scum read me. But you have to admit what you did was scummy as hell. I never scumpainted you I only delt in facts and when frost brrought up the fact it looked like you where trying CC to pocket me I got even more sure you where mafia. But yes I admit I was wrong on you. This is why I am glad you got the green check so I can look other places also it gives us 3 confirmed town this is pretty much auto win for town since the arso did not douse any of our confirms lol everyoen doused is unconfirmed so from my POV we have the win in the bag
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

50. ISO #2550