Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1884
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

frinckles if you're town you're voting the wrong guy and clowns dropping a self pres vote is gonna prove that right no- yep
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

Hypixel Mafia - SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Night 4

Vote Counts
    10000JellyDoughnuts (4 [L-2]):
    Frinckles, Marshmallow Marshall, Bakura1, TheClowns

TheClowns (3 [L-3]):
    Stealthbomber16, MartinGG99, jmw

10000JellyDoughnuts has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :

You will be playing as the Town 3-shot Victim

As the 3-shot Victim, you may target someone during the night, and if your target is performing a negative action, the action will be redirected towards you. You cannot redirect the factional kill. You may only use this action three times during the game.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :

I suspect Aporia (spelled it right this time) is not town, see post 903 for reasons.
    Frinckles vote hops a lot for a townie. I would suspect scum here. Pocketing attempt on Bakura on 1191
    Jmw town, progression feels natural
    MartinGG would be in my PoE.

Clowns/Ahsoka... probably one of two are scum.
    N1 Targeted Aporia, nothing happened
    N3: target Frinckles

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Bakura1
    @Snom_
    @jmw
    @TheClowns
    @Frinckles
    @MartinGG99
    @Varcron

deathworlds
    Tauntshaman
    ewianking
    MrEevee
    oliverz144
    10000JellyDoughnuts

Night 4 Ends at 9 PM EST on Saturday September 10th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 1 hour before SoD

Last edited by Lumi; September 10th, 2022 at 03:03 PM.

10. ISO #1610

Hypixel Mafia - SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Day 5

Stealthbomber16 has died!

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :

You will be playing as the Town Encryptor

As the Encryptor, you passively keep any private chats you are in open during the day phase. You may turn this ability off at any time.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    holy fuck can you guys just elim clowns and call it a day

Death Note
    Spoiler : Death Note :

Cameo

The game is now in MYLO!
    Votes are not locked.

The Modposter has posted some text for all to see!

What is the point of a mod poster? Sure i can send messgaes but i can do that at anytime. It might be useful for saying somthing contraversal like pineapple can go on pizza. Or if its not labled as a mod post i can start some kind of fake event hoping to lure out scum. But in this games its fairly useless.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Bakura1
    @Snom_
    @jmw
    @TheClowns
    @Frinckles
    @MartinGG99
    @Varcron
    deathworlds
    Tauntshaman
    ewianking
    MrEevee
    oliverz144
    10000JellyDoughnuts
    Stealthbomber16

Day 5 ends at 9 PM EST on Monday September 12th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 7 PM. Timestamps of 6:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 7:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

8 Players Remain. 5 votes to hammer.
    5 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Gikkle; September 11th, 2022 at 02:58 PM.

11. ISO #1611

-vote TheClowns

I wanted to do this yesterday but was not back in time for EOD

That train on jelly was not good at all. He was an unknown yes except we could have spent 1 more night learning more about his slot before bonking him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

12. ISO #1612

Imagine self-voting as town upon being voted by a scum, and then ditching the game to have no further interactions or contributions.

I actually can't imagine the level of fucked up that is, so I'll just leave it there.

-vote TheClowns
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote MartinGG99
    fwiw you played preety well open-wolfing

you did everything you had to do and hardly anyone seriously suspected it until SB16 dropped in

and even then the game went "lol Martin and SB16, don't you know TheClowns and Frinckles are our best friends????"
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    fwiw you played preety well open-wolfing

you did everything you had to do and hardly anyone seriously suspected it until SB16 dropped in

and even then the game went "lol Martin and SB16, don't you know TheClowns and Frinckles are our best friends????"
    I'm the neutral. I figured Mafia was you/AT + jmw or MM yesterday
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

I was able to use my ability N1 to get architect. used it on bakura, talked about nothingness the first night.

role abilities got blocked n2. I really wanted to see what other stuff people had but you guys refused to lynch before 24 hours, which was a dumb idea for you to do because you just let mafia kill you for free.

N3 I took architect again and chatted it up with Bakura because I was wondering if they were a neutral as well. I don't think so however.

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

but I also figured out early when I copied architect that it came with other abilities too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in fact I tried telling you that roles with multiple abilities existed but you ignored me.
    I largely ignored you because at the time, if I thought it were true, then it meant that my town-core of MM+JMW+SB16 could in theory be very wrong.

Neutral or not, I believed you were saying that to your own advantage as convincing me of it would lessen pressure on you and any potential accomplices you were working with.

If we presume AT/Varcron to be mafia, I will reserve my comments for when their role is shown. Either they played very well, or I did not catch it because they have a role that I think is unreasonable and I could not have really expected it even if knowing X or Y thing.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1629

If the whole "alliance" thing did get posted in MM+JMW n1 and they've been playing me

then I prob quit mafia for awhile

not that it sucks to lose

but it does suck to put so much effort into the game and then be absolutely wrong
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

Quote Originally Posted by Snom_ View Post
    I’m confused. Finkkles is scum aligned neutral or scum? And clowns is getting smacked with insta votes because?
    hi welcome to the game's grey area

3 mafia
    1 neut
    4 town

almost anything could go on here today even if we all screenshotted and posted role-cards

(don't actually do that)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1633

I largely ignored you because at the time, if I thought it were true, then it meant that my town-core of MM+JMW+SB16 could in theory be very wrong.
    It more than likely is. Bakura made a great point on D1 that wolves would likely be highposters this game. You're either scum with one of them or you were bamboozled this game.

Neutral or not, I believed you were saying that to your own advantage as convincing me of it would lessen pressure on you and any potential accomplices you were working with.
    True. But the advice I give is free and good. I tried helping you guys mechanically solve this entire time or at least get a semblance of what to look for. SB16 can't be blamed for subbing in but the Janitor hunt thing was a massive waste of time. You and SB ignored my mechanical info. You ignored my push on Ewian until he finally flipped scum. You ignored my pushed on who was most likely to be The Shaker. List goes on. You ignored me when I said I was skeptical as to whether MM was JUST a fruit vendor. Truthfully I was just trying to help and have a little fun in the process.

If we presume AT/Varcron to be mafia, I will reserve my comments for when their role is shown. Either they played very well, or I did not catch it because they have a role that I think is unreasonable and I could not have really expected it even if knowing X or Y thing.
    AT is scum almost certainly. That vote they placed on me did not come from a "heh, yeah I'm so fucking town I can do whatever I want"-place. It came from somebody who knows too much and didn't want to be involved. Problematically for them, it came off as awkward.

Ask yourself, what "confirmed town" chooses to 1. Not be involved, 2. Waste their vote at the end of the day?

The biggest misplay town made here was writing AT off as town and refusing to investigate further. My biggest misplay was pushing Eevee, but it happens.

34. ISO #1634

hi welcome to the game's grey area

3 mafia
    1 neut
    4 town

almost anything could go on here today even if we all screenshotted and posted role-cards

(don't actually do that)
    Well this kinda sucks. So I’ll do what I do best and talk about somthing else and ignore the problem l.

How’s your day going?

35. ISO #1635

If the whole "alliance" thing did get posted in MM+JMW n1 and they've been playing me

then I prob quit mafia for awhile

not that it sucks to lose

but it does suck to put so much effort into the game and then be absolutely wrong
    You didn't push MM this game really. You certainly didn't push JMW but I don't know if this is just anti-spew from you tbh.

36. ISO #1636

I don't think we ignored things lol

Our jmw+Sb16+Martin chat ended up having ~1000 messages and so many theories and tinfoils were discussed at one point that even I couldn't keep up

one example:

A chat was formed with Tauntshaman at EoD1. Overnight he reveals to be a powerful role, and hence why he was shot and cleaned.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1637

Well this kinda sucks. So I’ll do what I do best and talk about somthing else and ignore the problem l.

How’s your day going?
    Preety good. Went to an amusement park earlier. How about you?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1638

I don't think we ignored things lol

Our jmw+Sb16+Martin chat ended up having ~1000 messages and so many theories and tinfoils were discussed at one point that even I couldn't keep up

one example:

A chat was formed with Tauntshaman at EoD1. Overnight he reveals to be a powerful role, and hence why he was shot and cleaned.
    -vote varcron
    (varcron replaced AT right?)

I actually had a theory that Tauntshaman was scum and a bus driver just meme'd on the mafia. Not likely.

39. ISO #1639

How’s your day going?
    Anyone can win, I'm just kind of kingmaker rn. Wolves probably won't out because I would just set it to a tie (ironic).

Hope your days going well.

40. ISO #1640

You didn't push MM this game really. You certainly didn't push JMW but I don't know if this is just anti-spew from you tbh.
    tbh

one of the few reasons I am considering your perspective more now, aside from the game being screwed for town in most circumstances,

is that I got blocked last night

which is weird given timing; I was practically allowed to check anyone when I checked Snom (and got self-targeted due to it)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1641

tbh

one of the few reasons I am considering your perspective more now, aside from the game being screwed for town in most circumstances,

is that I got blocked last night

which is weird given timing; I was practically allowed to check anyone when I checked Snom (and got self-targeted due to it)
    your role was already out on d3 right? so mafia just let you check and then decided suddenly not to?

42. ISO #1642

Bakura/Frinckles/Snom is the possible follows I said in chat for that night....

I guess its yolo-worthy

-vote Varcron

or JMW

I wonder what his even-night tracker result will be for today
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1643

I’m confused. Finkkles is scum aligned neutral or scum? And clowns is getting smacked with insta votes because?
    Frinckles is currently acting as scum aligned neutral voting against the town.

What his exact alignment is is unknown currently; however, I can confidently say with a 4v3v1 town cannot vote him out without forcing a 50/50 dice roll.
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

Bakura/Frinckles/Snom is the possible follows I said in chat for that night....

I guess its yolo-worthy

-vote Varcron

or JMW

I wonder what his even-night tracker result will be for today
    This is an incredibly bad vote on your part

I expected more thought behind it.

MM, Bakura, and Snom were in a chat last night, as I said last day.

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    @Bakura1 @Varcron @Marshmallow Marshall please claim your actions last night.

Since the game's probably over, I'd at least like to find the whole scumteam. And I have mechanical information that, following action claims, nets a scum 100%.
    Our only chance currently is to have all the town vote on Frinckles and force a 50/50

Unless we can convince him to vote Clowns with us (likely an actual scum) and pray we have a town killing role.

50. ISO #1650

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This is an incredibly bad vote on your part

I expected more thought behind it.

MM, Bakura, and Snom were in a chat last night, as I said last day.
    why don't you tell Martin all of your abilities Varcron?