Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Point Reward Suggestions

Points usage to alter the map environment before the match starts.
    E.g. spend xxx points for the map to have the halloween/snow/bunny/fireworks/summer theme. The first to set a theme locks it in so they don't waste points for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

3. ISO #3

Forgot who stated this (claim and apo credits):
    Use points for one-time usage of certain special executions (mothership extended)

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

4. ISO #4

Point usage during setup/name selection for one-time enabling a special effect around/on/affecting the user's in-game model
    E.g. Fire/Electric/Sigil under/Colored model/Smoke/Shrink/Grow/floating angel halo (dunno what the hell kinda assets exist)
    Last edited by Apocist; January 4th, 2022 at 11:32 AM.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Forgot who stated this (claim and apo credits):
    Use points for one-time usage of certain special executions (mothership extended)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Point usage during setup/name selection for one-time enabling a special effect around/on/affecting the user's in-game model
    E.g. Fire/Electric/Sigil under/Colored model/Smoke/Shrink/Grow/floating angel halo (dunno what the hell kinda assets exist)
    By "one-time" you mean you can only do it in one game ever? I'd just save my bank file if I planned to use such and replace it afterwards.

I was thinking it'd be funny to bet points on winning the game. (during D1)
    Though I guess it'd create many problems.

Here's 2 that I think I'd be interested in using:
    1)Players with 20k points can, once per game, enable God Mode. God Mode does nothing except it announces it in chat.
    2)Players with 10k points can choose to not play the game anonymously by forfeiting the chance of picking a name. They're assigned their bnet name and it's public knowledge. But by doing so - they also forfeit all other bonuses.

Here's 2 that I find funny but bad though:
    1)Players with 5k points can publicly announce another players win rate, just to mock them.
    2)Everyone has Prefer, but Prefer only increase your chances of getting a role by 2% per every thousand points you have; with a maximum of 40%.

6. ISO #6

You have enough points you get a special role in the discord for bragging rights
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    By "one-time" you mean you can only do it in one game ever? I'd just save my bank file if I planned to use such and replace it afterwards.
    Apo, for all posts, was referring to spending 'consumable' points each time the map runs. Kinda like roulette, as a means for points to just not accumulate infinitely and have more of a commodity value to use on occasion.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    I currently have 3x as many points as are needed for the highest reward, so I am a fan of adding more ways to spend points--especially point sinks!

How about something like a vest that costs 750 points? Or some other ability that costs points per use?
    Oh yes, more point rewards that affect the game. That will attract the new players to grind away in games for points.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Oh yes, more point rewards that affect the game. That will attract the new players to grind away in games for points.
    Yes. Something to make people feel their time is actually worth something.

You can relax though, it would take days for a person to earn enough points to use a vest once, and there's no guarantee they'd actually even be shot the night they use it.
    The Khaleesi did nothing wrong.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

If "spend points on x" bonuses ever become a part of the game and I'm being honest with myself, I see no possibility of me not saving and replacing my bank file between games whenver I would use the bonuses. Hardly an inconvenience after just setting up a shortcut on desktop.
    That is not even mentioning implications it would have on point restoration requests for the mods.

That's not necessarily a bad thing though. Like making mothership execution be inconvenient is worth it in my book. (after possibility of accidental mothership gets disabled and possibility of disabling that option is enabled, that is)

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahSablan View Post
    Custom song tracks for Party Host
    Underrated suggestion. I think the only two non-holiday song tracks that exist for PH are Give It To Me Baby (I think thats the song title?) and that Hava Nagila techno remix (unless that counted as "Holiday theme" b/c Hannukhah). As a Jew, I would love to have my parties be blaring Hava Nagila every time.

And more Party Host song choices to go along with it.

I would even suggest once you get 20k or 30k points you can input your own custom song for Party Host via pasting YouTube link, but that will prob lead to copyright infringement strikes so prob not a good idea.
    Last edited by Grakylan; January 28th, 2022 at 03:17 AM.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    I would even suggest once you get 20k or 30k points you can input your own custom song for Party Host via pasting YouTube link, but that will prob lead to copyright infringement strikes so prob not a good idea.
    Who is going to go to a dead game, go into one of hundreds of user-made games, and issue a copyright strike for something that may only occur once in every dozen games?

20. ISO #20