Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I would have made my comment no matter who your interaction was with.

Exclusively about you bub.
    Okay, princess. I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Wrong; and what "thought process"? Mine is simple: a few folks, including myself and Ozy, put eyes on NotPaopan and Gikkle interaction. Yet nobody except me considered voting you, while several were comfortable jumping on the Gikkle wagon. Your reaction makes me comfortable with where my current vote stands.
    I noticed Gikkle first hand. But as early as day 1. I would like to avoid drawing up conclusions this early.

But considering the steps you took. I highly think lynching you is a valuable option for us.

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post

I noticed Gikkle first hand. But as early as day 1. I would like to avoid drawing up conclusions this early.

But considering the steps you took. I highly think lynching you is a valuable option for us.
    Hey, let me use your logic here and point out your scumslip.

And what steps were they, exactly?

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

That's the scumslip for you? For someone who's been playing this long in FM. You really are dull aren't you?

Also, your SvS theory bt. me and Gikkle.. Think again. who benefits the most on SvS? us.
    Yes I'm a veteran FM player and used my superior skills and expertise to find a scumbag D1!

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    guess im giving auwt a pass this game. he can carry d2
    @Frinckles
    A funny thought though: I think that you're overestimating Town!Auwt because you're used to him constantly making a lot of sense due to him constantly having TMI in games that he plays.

I think he has forgotten how to deal with uncertainty because his last posts reek of your town syndrome for me.

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    So you're saying you see both town elements(following Renegade's thought process) and scum elements(meta) to Renegade's play? That's what I'm getting from this. One is definitely heavier than the other, unless it's a super significant divergence from town meta and more aligns with scum meta. Barring this scenario, if you think Renegade's thought process is townie, then you should town read them, no?
    I would, but the balance is literally far from saying "one is definitely heavier than the other".
    In a scale from 0 to 100, I would say Renegade is around 50-55% town, thus still leaving 45-50% of scumreading.

Therefore, the best words for it, might probably be "very slight townreading" ?

Anyway, if I had a strong townread, I would've probably already claimed it at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Frinckles
    A funny thought though: I think that you're overestimating Town!Auwt because you're used to him constantly making a lot of sense due to him constantly having TMI in games that he plays.

I think he has forgotten how to deal with uncertainty because his last posts reek of your town syndrome for me.
    that's a hot meta take but yeah sometimes I'll townread a person saying they have to take a shit. everyone poops rite??
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Wrong; and what "thought process"? Mine is simple: a few folks, including myself and Ozy, put eyes on NotPaopan and Gikkle interaction. Yet nobody except me considered voting you, while several were comfortable jumping on the Gikkle wagon. Your reaction makes me comfortable with where my current vote stands.
    Just ftr, I think that you misremember why Frinckles votes Grikkle. It was due to interactions with you and not Paopan. Whereas me, I had my own reasons to vote Grikkle over Paopan.

You got the impression that given the option between Grikkle and Paopan - people chose one over the other. That's not at all how it happened, people who voted Grikkle voted them for their own reasons. Nobody but you voted between Grikkle and Paopan solely because of their interaction.

16. ISO #516

probably rng. host discretion
    Thanks.
    You posted your reads and apparently I'm in the bottom which is scum. Sorry to see that.
    I'm feeling rather lukewarm about my vote anyway now since I realized after that someone would be lynched anyway instead of skipped.
    Currently you're voting on the same person as me. Do you feel strongly that they're scum or is that just a placeholder vote?

17. ISO #517

Weird.

I don't see it. Nor do I feel any kind of aura like that coming from you.
    It was sarcasm. This is about my 6th FM game. From my limited experience, my D1 reads (and even D2) are not strong and often wrong. But your reaction is quite excessive, so I wouldn't mind lynching you for this reason. You may notice at other points in time, I either voted or fake-voted other folks as well, yet no one except you blew the lid. I forget what the acronym is, but I think there is some term for folks reacting and accusing their voter, is this what you are doing here?

My main concern based on what I've seen in other games is a train forms on a townie and evils sit back and relax. So even though I myself pointed out that Gikkle may be scum, I want to be cautious of such trains forming without a counter-train. Granted, others may view me as scum!PQR protecting a partner scum!Gikkle here, and that's fine as I am not. Ozy Rene MM Wrath seemed to want to off Gikkle. They do seem open to other possibilities, but there may still very well be scums in that list and it would be reasonable for such scum to offer alternate lynches to appear towny (or heck, maybe they are protecting a scum!Gikkle but I would then imagine more folks would consider voting you than just me).

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    Thanks.
    You posted your reads and apparently I'm in the bottom which is scum. Sorry to see that.
    I'm feeling rather lukewarm about my vote anyway now since I realized after that someone would be lynched anyway instead of skipped.
    Currently you're voting on the same person as me. Do you feel strongly that they're scum or is that just a placeholder vote?
    MM sounds totally off to me and more aggressive than usual. I'd be okay lynching them today.

As far as my read on you, it'll probably improve. You're pretty reserved but you're asking the right questions so.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

20. ISO #520

Just ftr, I think that you misremember why Frinckles votes Grikkle. It was due to interactions with you and not Paopan. Whereas me, I had my own reasons to vote Grikkle over Paopan.

You got the impression that given the option between Grikkle and Paopan - people chose one over the other. That's not at all how it happened, people who voted Grikkle voted them for their own reasons. Nobody but you voted between Grikkle and Paopan solely because of their interaction.
    Yeah, that's fair. I did not get the impression that other folks would "choose" between my own 2 candidates, but I don't like seeing so many folks piling on any one person (Gikkle or not) as that usually meant townie is getting lynched. Or maybe all of you Gikkle voters are bigger brains than mine and found the scum on D1. With that said, it seems that MM and NMR are going up as well, so time for me to ISO.

21. ISO #521

You may notice at other points in time, I either voted or fake-voted other folks as well, yet no one except you blew the lid. I forget what the acronym is, but I think there is some term for folks reacting and accusing their voter, is this what you are doing here?
    Contrary to what MM previously said about OMGUS - there's different kinds of OMGUS, at least for me.

The OMGUS is, at worst, NAI. At best - it's the Natural OMGUS.

Please do go to that page and search for Natural OMGUS, as that explains well how I see Paopan's reaction.

That is not to say it makes them town, just that I don't view it as Wolf Indicative.

22. ISO #522

MM sounds totally off to me and more aggressive than usual. I'd be okay lynching them today.

As far as my read on you, it'll probably improve. You're pretty reserved but you're asking the right questions so.
    That'd be 100% the funniest lynch.

I kinda want that policy lynch because it's basically a dead slot imho..

23. ISO #523

Contrary to what MM previously said about OMGUS - there's different kinds of OMGUS, at least for me.

The OMGUS is, at worst, NAI. At best - it's the Natural OMGUS.

Please do go to that page and search for Natural OMGUS, as that explains well how I see Paopan's reaction.

That is not to say it makes them town, just that I don't view it as Wolf Indicative.
    Right, that is the term I was thinking of, "Oh My God U Suck".

24. ISO #524

Yeah, that's fair. I did not get the impression that other folks would "choose" between my own 2 candidates, but I don't like seeing so many folks piling on any one person (Gikkle or not) as that usually meant townie is getting lynched. Or maybe all of you Gikkle voters are bigger brains than mine and found the scum on D1. With that said, it seems that MM and NMR are going up as well, so time for me to ISO.
    Tbh that IS weird that Grikkle Train went up easier than Paopan's. At that point Paopan's slot was just a low hanging fruit whereas Grikkle was one of the better ones.

You do have a point. As for myself, even though I don't townread Paopan, just a lean, I don't wolf read them either.

25. ISO #525

It was sarcasm. This is about my 6th FM game. From my limited experience, my D1 reads (and even D2) are not strong and often wrong. But your reaction is quite excessive, so I wouldn't mind lynching you for this reason. You may notice at other points in time, I either voted or fake-voted other folks as well, yet no one except you blew the lid. I forget what the acronym is, but I think there is some term for folks reacting and accusing their voter, is this what you are doing here?

My main concern based on what I've seen in other games is a train forms on a townie and evils sit back and relax. So even though I myself pointed out that Gikkle may be scum, I want to be cautious of such trains forming without a counter-train. Granted, others may view me as scum!PQR protecting a partner scum!Gikkle here, and that's fine as I am not. Ozy Rene MM Wrath seemed to want to off Gikkle. They do seem open to other possibilities, but there may still very well be scums in that list and it would be reasonable for such scum to offer alternate lynches to appear towny (or heck, maybe they are protecting a scum!Gikkle but I would then imagine more folks would consider voting you than just me).
    Cry moar

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

The sun hangs low in the sky over the Atlantic. As daylight makes way to twilight, time runs low for the passengers to decide who they will throw overboard today.

Current Vote Counts
    NotPaopan (2 [L-6]):
    PQRnHack, Scvmurderer

Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, Light_Yagami, Gingerape

Gingerape (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

Not Maf Richtofen (2 [L-6]):
    OzyWho, Gikkle

PQRnHack (3 [L-5]):
    WrathCyber, NotPaopan, ZZorange

WrathCyber (1 [L-7]):
    Renegade

One Hour Remains.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

31. ISO #531

NotPaopan (2 [L-6]): PQRnHack, Scvmurderer
    Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-5]): Frinckles, Light_Yagami, Gingerape
    Gingerape (1 [L-7]): Marshmallow Marshall
    Not Maf Richtofen (2 [L-6]): OzyWho, Gikkle
    PQRnHack (3 [L-5]): WrathCyber, NotPaopan, ZZorange
    WrathCyber (1 [L-7]): Renegade

32. ISO #532

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post

Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

The sun hangs low in the sky over the Atlantic. As daylight makes way to twilight, time runs low for the passengers to decide who they will throw overboard today.

Current Vote Counts
    NotPaopan (2 [L-6]):
    PQRnHack, Scvmurderer

Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, Light_Yagami, Gingerape

Gingerape (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

Not Maf Richtofen (2 [L-6]):
    OzyWho, Gikkle

PQRnHack (3 [L-5]):
    WrathCyber, NotPaopan, ZZorange

WrathCyber (1 [L-7]):
    Renegade

One Hour Remains.

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

damn you, your vote count is much prettier than mine!

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Either Way In The Heat Of The Moment I Figure Frinckles Is Actress And Marshmallow Marshall Is On Scum Team As Well.. They Will Never Confess To Their Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheep.. But This Is My Analysis..

Light, obv Frinckles is unlikely to be a wolf mate with MM.
    Does that change your read on MM at all?

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post

I just want to say that I'd never kill someone like that. That's so brutal tbh.. I'd kill them in much more merciful ways..

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

Thinking of it, PQR's train is looking quite bad.
    I would rather see one of his voters go down.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Oh nice, all my scummier folks are voting me up. How nice of 7-poster to show up Well that should make D2 easier to resolve.
    One is OMGUS'ing, one is sheeping ZZ (who is one of the only players they complimented), and the 3rd is ZZ.
    Tbh, I only don't understand ZZ's reasoning - assuming he has any..

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Thinking of it, PQR's train is looking quite bad.
    I would rather see one of his voters go down.

Okay Auwt. You're not here on this ship by accident.. or by chance

Don't you see? Democracy on this ship is pretty bad. Town going after town, scum going after scum, and other combinations.

That's a huge problem right? But there's a simple solution here. Abolish democracy and re-instate totalitarianism under my regime.

The system on this ship is getting complicated. Okay okay.. I'm going to make this simple. Do you wanna win?

If yes, vote PQ. Do not let your sin prevent that. Bring that one to me. You’ve been given a choice.

It remains to be seen whether you choose to embrace it... or to cast it aside.. but for this cruise ship to reach salvation, it needs me to be on its whelm, and you need to accept it.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Whom would you prefer to lynch today?
    Between Paopan, MM and PQR, probably Paopan.

47. ISO #547

Okay Auwt. You're not here on this ship by accident.. or by chance

Don't you see? Democracy on this ship is pretty bad. Town going after town, scum going after scum, and other combinations.

That's a huge problem right? But there's a simple solution here. Abolish democracy and re-instate totalitarianism under my regime.

The system on this ship is getting complicated. Okay okay.. I'm going to make this simple. Do you wanna win?

If yes, vote PQ. Do not let your sin prevent that. Bring that one to me. You’ve been given a choice.

It remains to be seen whether you choose to embrace it... or to cast it aside.. but for this cruise ship to reach salvation, it needs me to be on its whelm, and you need to accept it.
    Wasting all this time on a OMGUS though..

Time is short, could you reiterate your case why you think PQR is a wolf here so that others don't have to waste their time going back to search for it? Time is short.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Wasting all this time on a OMGUS though..

Time is short, could you reiterate your case why you think PQR is a wolf here so that others don't have to waste their time going back to search for it? Time is short.
    I saw the bus between Gikkle and PQ, then the quick deflection after the short skirmishes.

This is one of his plans to fool everyone. Do not be deceived.

50. ISO #550