User Tag List

Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2934
  1. ISO #1901

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    @FM-Soos Ramirez
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy

This is your moment you two. There is likely a scum between you. If there was ever a time to wow us with your takes it's now.

Also

@FM-Dipper Pines

You have yet to claim. You are almost certainly the lynch for today unless you start acting really towny.
    Are you really suggesting we let the guy who last second voted Tambry live? I mean even if you don't believe what I'm saying about him mechanically, I've explained already why his day play has been really bad.

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    Are you really suggesting we let the guy who last second voted Tambry live? I mean even if you don't believe what I'm saying about him mechanically, I've explained already why his day play has been really bad.
    (Talking about Blendin here obviously)

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

It's not really about what I believe or what I don't believe. Every action he makes is completely telegraphed to the town, meaning we have total oversight over anything he might try to do. I doubt he has any additional abilities to the one he has revealed. It is the perfect role to leash. There really is no reason to force things to a resolution today. If he wants to hard confirm you as town before possibly getting lynched anyway, then yipee.

He's clearly made some oversights regardless of his alignment, imo. His personality seems rather impulsive. He writes before he reads. So, given the broader context of the character he presents, I don't really find his Tambry vote to be scum-indicative. And I think the judge power is probably the power to switch to the second most popular train rather than the power to add some votes, so his vote wouldn't have made a difference.

You are 100% sure his conversion could not be a mason conversion, right? The way you talk about it sounds like you inferred that implicitly from some mechanic of your power rather than explicitly.

7. ISO #1907

It's not really about what I believe or what I don't believe. Every action he makes is completely telegraphed to the town, meaning we have total oversight over anything he might try to do. I doubt he has any additional abilities to the one he has revealed. It is the perfect role to leash. There really is no reason to force things to a resolution today. If he wants to hard confirm you as town before possibly getting lynched anyway, then yipee.

He's clearly made some oversights regardless of his alignment, imo. His personality seems rather impulsive. He writes before he reads. So, given the broader context of the character he presents, I don't really find his Tambry vote to be scum-indicative. And I think the judge power is probably the power to switch to the second most popular train rather than the power to add some votes, so his vote wouldn't have made a difference.

You are 100% sure his conversion could not be a mason conversion, right? The way you talk about it sounds like you inferred that implicitly from some mechanic of your power rather than explicitly.
    I am 100% sure the conversion could not have been a mason conversion. It was an anti-town action that was used on me.

8. ISO #1908

I am 100% sure the conversion could not have been a mason conversion. It was an anti-town action that was used on me.
    As for the first part of your post,

While it's true his actions are telegraphed to the town, he's still the most likely scum. I wouldn't say Dipper is in any way confirmed scum - he's just a bit more likely to be scum than say Soos, Sergei, Wendy, and yourself. Technically, scum could easily have blocked a lynch on Dipper just for the sole purpose of killing Tambry - not saying Dipper isn't scum, but he isn't CONFIRMED scum, and therefore Blendin is a better lynch by nature of him being basically confirmed.

Lynching Blendin would give REALLY good information on like half the game at this point. Mabel and Me would be confirmed town, Dipper would be basically confirmed scum depending on what faction Blendin is since Blendin tried to save him. There's probably other stuff as well that I'm not thinking of rn, but those are the big ones.

Whereas if we lynch Dipper, we don't really get much. Blendin flip basically solves the game. Dipper... I mean there's probably some analysis you could do, especially on who was on the Tambry wagon, but nothing blaring and in the face like the information we'd get from a Blendin flip.

Blendin lynch is the superior lynch every time.

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

Okay fine, I have to come clean, but I'll probably be lynched.

I'm santa.

I'm neutral. My wincon is to survive to the end of the game "and bring joy to Gravity Falls". ;-;

Because I didn't know who was who I created the puzzle day 1. After I started to have some reads on people, I started to give out more beneficial gifts, like a bulletproof vest to Soos, Blandin the ability to make a seperate day chat with someone else.

I still have been throwing in some random things, like a leftover bag of halloween candy.

I became very suspicious yesterday of Blandin and his last ditch waffling, so I sent him a gift that will allow him to confirm his alignment. If he is town, he can confirm it with his gift. If not, he probably won't want to open his gift.

I can give out killing items, but I haven't, because I'm here to bring Joy to the town. I'll probably be lynched though, but if you work with me, well, I think we can all get out of this together. This role is kind of broken and I probably could've killed half the town by now, but I haven't, because I'm Santa.

I'm probably dead, but Blandin please open your gift.

Also I did receive some strange feedback n1 that suggested there is more than 1 scum faction.

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post

I'm santa.

I'm neutral. My wincon is to survive to the end of the game "and bring joy to Gravity Falls". ;-;

Because I didn't know who was who I created the puzzle day 1. After I started to have some reads on people, I started to give out more beneficial gifts, like a bulletproof vest to Soos, Blandin the ability to make a seperate day chat with someone else.

I still have been throwing in some random things, like a leftover bag of halloween candy.

I became very suspicious yesterday of Blandin and his last ditch waffling, so I sent him a gift that will allow him to confirm his alignment. If he is town, he can confirm it with his gift. If not, he probably won't want to open his gift.

I can give out killing items, but I haven't, because I'm here to bring Joy to the town. I'll probably be lynched though, but if you work with me, well, I think we can all get out of this together. This role is kind of broken and I probably could've killed half the town by now, but I haven't, because I'm Santa.

Also I did receive some strange feedback n1 that suggested there is more than 1 scum faction.
    I need a gun with some silver bullets and a wooden stakes.. Just encase. There is a werewolf and the vampire isnt dead.

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

I'm santa.

Okay. Cool.

If this is true, @FM-Blendin Blandin should easily be able to open his gift right now, right?

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

As for the first part of your post,

While it's true his actions are telegraphed to the town, he's still the most likely scum. I wouldn't say Dipper is in any way confirmed scum - he's just a bit more likely to be scum than say Soos, Sergei, Wendy, and yourself. Technically, scum could easily have blocked a lynch on Dipper just for the sole purpose of killing Tambry - not saying Dipper isn't scum, but he isn't CONFIRMED scum, and therefore Blendin is a better lynch by nature of him being basically confirmed.

Lynching Blendin would give REALLY good information on like half the game at this point. Mabel and Me would be confirmed town, Dipper would be basically confirmed scum depending on what faction Blendin is since Blendin tried to save him. There's probably other stuff as well that I'm not thinking of rn, but those are the big ones.

Whereas if we lynch Dipper, we don't really get much. Blendin flip basically solves the game. Dipper... I mean there's probably some analysis you could do, especially on who was on the Tambry wagon, but nothing blaring and in the face like the information we'd get from a Blendin flip.

Blendin lynch is the superior lynch every time.
    Okay, the word "confirmed" is being used quite loosely here, so let's try to bring some specificity into this conversation.

If he flips scum, it wouldn't mechanically confirm you as town. You may belong to another scum alignment or be a pro-town neutral. Obviously, the chance of you and Mabel being pro-town would increase if he flips scum. But the chance of you and Mabel being pro-town is already extremely high... >90%? It isn't exactly revealing new information.

On the other hand, if you live through Blendin's action, you would be mechanically confirmed town. And that would in turn mechanically confirm Mabel, due to the message you've received from host about her alignment. It's not about the information gained from flipping dipper, it's about the information gained from blendin's power.

If you claim to not actually be town and instead claim to be pro-town neutral, I am willing to believe that. We can work with you and accomodate your win condition out of respect for your service. In that case, I would even support voting Blendin and coerce him to use his ability to do something different in the town's benefit, like clearing Soos. However, if you are sticking with your town claim then I don't see the strategic benefit to stopping Blendin use his ability today.

Lastly, neither Blendin or Dipper are mechanically confirmed scum. Blendin would be mechanically confirmed scum if you were mechanically confirmed town, but again, you are only highly likely to be pro-town. Right now, they are both simply very likely to be scum. The difference is Blendin offers to use their very powerful and totally transparent ability for the town's benefit, so it would be very dumb to lynch them first, from where I stand.

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

I'm santa.

Okay, fair. Do you have any idea why people you don't use their gift aren't dying?

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

As I said, look at Candy struggle now that my action is public

They will do everything they can to fight it because they aren't Town, but it's ok, I resolve them tonight, they will die 100% guaranteed

30. ISO #1930

I'm santa.

As far as I know, I did receive the gift of being able to chat, and someone claimed to have picked up a gift that was on the floor that had a vest, both of those were public information right? I still believe the claim that you are Santa, and that you are non-Town.

But the problem is that I didn't receive any gifts last night, in fact, no one visited me last night because I was on Veteran Alert, so... that's just not a thing?

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

Okay, fair. Do you have any idea why people you don't use their gift aren't dying?
    Not every gift has a use, and gifts have to be opened. And the gift has to be opened.

Here is my wincon:

Win condition: Bring joy and holiday spirit to Gravity Falls by surviving to see the end of the game.

I have a feeling there is something hidden about "bringing joy and holiday spirit" where I HAD to give out gifts so that's why I've been giving out gifts, even sometimes useless. ;-;

34. ISO #1934

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    As far as I know, I did receive the gift of being able to chat, and someone claimed to have picked up a gift that was on the floor that had a vest, both of those were public information right? I still believe the claim that you are Santa, and that you are non-Town.

But the problem is that I didn't receive any gifts last night, in fact, no one visited me last night because I was on Veteran Alert, so... that's just not a thing?
    You know Santa doesnt go through the front door.. Comes down the chimney..

35. ISO #1935

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post

I don't believe I 'visit' a player when sending them a gift.

36. ISO #1936

Okay, the word "confirmed" is being used quite loosely here, so let's try to bring some specificity into this conversation.

If he flips scum, it wouldn't mechanically confirm you as town. You may belong to another scum alignment or be a pro-town neutral. Obviously, the chance of you and Mabel being pro-town would increase if he flips scum. But the chance of you and Mabel being pro-town is already extremely high... >90%? It isn't exactly revealing new information.

On the other hand, if you live through Blendin's action, you would be mechanically confirmed town. And that would in turn mechanically confirm Mabel, due to the message you've received from host about her alignment. It's not about the information gained from flipping dipper, it's about the information gained from blendin's power.

If you claim to not actually be town and instead claim to be pro-town neutral, I am willing to believe that. We can work with you and accomodate your win condition out of respect for your service. In that case, I would even support voting Blendin and coerce him to use his ability to do something different in the town's benefit, like clearing Soos. However, if you are sticking with your town claim then I don't see the strategic benefit to stopping Blendin use his ability today.

Lastly, neither Blendin or Dipper are mechanically confirmed scum. Blendin would be mechanically confirmed scum if you were mechanically confirmed town, but again, you are only highly likely to be pro-town. Right now, they are both simply very likely to be scum. The difference is Blendin offers to use their very powerful and totally transparent ability for the town's benefit, so it would be very dumb to lynch them first, from where I stand.
    That may be true, but I have a feeling that regardless of if Blendin is going to use that action or not, I'm going to die. He obviously has a plan, so odds are, he does have a strongman ability he intends to use. Combine that with the tailor we saw with Pacifica? Reality can be whatever Blendin wants.

Blendin could have very easily used his action for pro town purposes yesterday, if he did what I asked. I even asked him to do something very similar to what he wrote out this time yesterday - One of my suggestions was "kill Mason if she's scum, and if she's town, masonize her". You're saying he's trying to use it for town's benefit? Obviously not. Everything has only been for his benefit. If he really wanted to do things for town's benefit, there a million better things he could do and could have done. There's no good town motivation to do what he did. I don't know how you don't see that.

With this revelation that Blendin apparently has a gift that can confirm him town, I don't think this debate matters anymore. He opens it, or he gets lynched.

I never said anyone was "confirmed scum", I always said "basically confirmed". Though you're right that me and Mabel wouldn't technically be mechanically confirmed town. I hold onto what I said with regards to the other stuff, though. Blendin gives more information, and I don't believe we can properly leash his power without regretting it in the long run.

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

That may be true, but I have a feeling that regardless of if Blendin is going to use that action or not, I'm going to die. He obviously has a plan, so odds are, he does have a strongman ability he intends to use. Combine that with the tailor we saw with Pacifica? Reality can be whatever Blendin wants.

Blendin could have very easily used his action for pro town purposes yesterday, if he did what I asked. I even asked him to do something very similar to what he wrote out this time yesterday - One of my suggestions was "kill Mason if she's scum, and if she's town, masonize her". You're saying he's trying to use it for town's benefit? Obviously not. Everything has only been for his benefit. If he really wanted to do things for town's benefit, there a million better things he could do and could have done. There's no good town motivation to do what he did. I don't know how you don't see that.

With this revelation that Blendin apparently has a gift that can confirm him town, I don't think this debate matters anymore. He opens it, or he gets lynched.

I never said anyone was "confirmed scum", I always said "basically confirmed". Though you're right that me and Mabel wouldn't technically be mechanically confirmed town. I hold onto what I said with regards to the other stuff, though. Blendin gives more information, and I don't believe we can properly leash his power without regretting it in the long run.
    Candy:

the struggle because not town

the struggle is real

keep struggling mental gymnast

39. ISO #1939

Not every gift has a use, and gifts have to be opened. And the gift has to be opened.

Here is my wincon:

Win condition: Bring joy and holiday spirit to Gravity Falls by surviving to see the end of the game.

I have a feeling there is something hidden about "bringing joy and holiday spirit" where I HAD to give out gifts so that's why I've been giving out gifts, even sometimes useless. ;-;
    Can you explain what you gained by us singing carols? MUST SING A CAROL!

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950