?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 1954
  1. ISO #1701

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    What are you even on about this has nothing to do with you calling me scum, you're accusing me of making stuff up about the hosts' posts and thus being a shitty person who's making up stuff to attack the hosts, fuck off with that.
    wtf? didnt you post a fake wincon in your rolecard u posted?

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    my current working theory is the following scum team

FM-Roadrunner - "Mailman with a surprise" (Mass Murderer)
    FM-Pepe Le Pew - "Postman" (Arsonist)
    FM-Yosemite Sam - "Post Master? [lol]" (Godfather?)

the two current candidates from wile's conspiracy list are Roadrunner & Pepe. i think he got confused as to which one was being talked about and gave away that pepe's ability to send out ballots can might be able to be ignited.

think about how pepe has been acting:

wile is more than likely town since we're established roadrunner is probably not town at all. his claim is valid and he actually supports pepe's role of "Postman" right?

with that knowledge if pepe were town he would be outright refusing to vote for the other person who MUST be scum. what's his alternative? to say wile is scum and has no credibility, thus getting he and his partner out of the shit.

even roadrunner didnt want to vote pepe, who would from his perspective possibly be scum.

finally the flier business. how does an arsonist work? you distribute something to everyone, like gasoline and then ignite it all on the same night killing multiple people. pepe distributes useless election ballots. as a town role it would serve no purpose other than basic shitty feedback.

THEN look at the whole setup. if all of our townreads are real, the town team is fucking stacked. we have a timewarping mason team amongst other things.

to balance that out you throw GF, arsonist and mass murderer on a postal themed scum team

yosemite wont give his role and wont commit to a lynch on roadrunner/pepe he probably shot elmer fudd

sooooooooooo maybe you want to re-direct those ballots you recieved from pepe to someone else instead before he possibly ignites after a roadrunner lynch?
    i am once again posting my current theory

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    uh wheres the list of people n roleclaims?
    i want town points directly deposited into my checkings account for this

FM-Michigan Frog - Necromancer (confirmed)
    FM-Lola Bunny Time Lord (Unconfirmed) Mason (mostly confirmed)
    FM-Sylvester Vig (Confirmed)
    FM-Marvin the Martian Mr. Krab Mason Leader (mostly confirmed)
    FM-Wile E. Coyote Conspiracy theorist (confirmed)
    FM-Foghorn Leghorn (Roleblocker (Confirmed)
    FM-Yosemite Sam no claim
    FM-Pepe Le Pew Postman role (Confirmed)
    FM-Roadrunner Mail Bomber (Confirmed)

18. ISO #1718

Sorry for the absence I have been really busy, I still will be pretty swamped untill closer to EOD.

Lola can you just lay out the exact plan as it now stands, I haven't even had a chance to read anything since last night. Make it easy to read please if you don't mind. I will try to make it back as soon as I can.

19. ISO #1719

FM-Yosemite Sam no claim
    FM-Yosemite is honest man by default.?

why no peak n1?

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

FM-Yosemite Sam no claim
    Stinky was a postman, he must have seen lunch stuffing bombs in the mail... and he didn't do anything about it??? Hello????

22. ISO #1722

why no peak n1?
    well you should ask him because he isnt saying anything else.

and how is Sylvester comfirmed? when it was Roadrunner that killed both targets?
    sylvester claimed he shot speedy insistently throughout the beginning of day 2. he is a confirmed killing role in some capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Stinky was a postman, he must have seen lunch stuffing bombs in the mail... and he didn't do anything about it??? Hello????
    the mailman team theory still stands

23. ISO #1723

why no peak n1?
    I mentioned this earlier, I'll say it again. My role told me who the real honest man is, at least three different people haven't been telling the truth about their role. I thought about calling them out for it, but when I thought about it from their POV, it made sense why they were doing so.

Idk if it was all of their intentions to WIFOM protect the alignment cop - but they've done a good job of doing it. Stop hunting for the alignment cop - it only helps the wolves.

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

I mentioned this earlier, I'll say it again. My role told me who the real honest man is, at least three different people haven't been telling the truth about their role. I thought about calling them out for it, but when I thought about it from their POV, it made sense why they were doing so.

Idk if it was all of their intentions to WIFOM protect the alignment cop - but they've done a good job of doing it. Stop hunting for the alignment cop - it only helps the wolves.
    ??? lieing inst gd. rr lied. they scum

27. ISO #1727

i disagree

28. ISO #1728

??? lieing inst gd. rr lied. they scum
    I'll out them tomorrow / in my last will then - today we already know who we're hammering and peoples night actions are already pretty settled except for maybe your roleblock, but you can safely roleblock stinky in case he's an arsonist or something - don't need to help the wolves hunt tonight though

29. ISO #1729

I'll out them tomorrow / in my last will then - today we already know who we're hammering and peoples night actions are already pretty settled except for maybe your roleblock, but you can safely roleblock stinky in case he's an arsonist or something - don't need to help the wolves hunt tonight though
    dude im gonna be wolf target. rb over cop.

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    Sorry for the absence I have been really busy, I still will be pretty swamped untill closer to EOD.

Lola can you just lay out the exact plan as it now stands, I haven't even had a chance to read anything since last night. Make it easy to read please if you don't mind. I will try to make it back as soon as I can.
    Slyvy!!~~ Yea we were wondering what happened to ya figured IRL issues was the reason.

As of now I'm pretty sure the plan is lynch RR and roleblock Pepe. Pepe has been shown to show some scum equity especially with not acknowledging the fact that RR was neut. About 4 hours left til EoD So hopefully that's soon!

and how is Sylvester comfirmed? when it was Roadrunner that killed both targets?
    It never said Speedy died by two sources but then again the hosts don't have to do that I guess. Sylvy Also mentioned earlier that his role has a "Chance" to main someone to death and he thinks it means it kills scum only. Speedy isn't scum so if that is the truth then Speedy should in theory still be alive if I move the bomb.

tbh I agree we have time. besides honest man will have to reveal tomorrow anyway cuz of his role mechanics right?

we're all good candidates to get killed one can revive, two can investigate and i can get a (temporary) second body incase I die
    People keep sayin i can "revive" I can only alter actions if I have no idea who killed who then there's little I can do sadly..

37. ISO #1737

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    People keep sayin i can "revive" I can only alter actions if I have no idea who killed who then there's little I can do sadly..
    I can revive here because i know who set the bombs down that killed 2 townies. Otherwise I don't just "revive"

Honestly I can post my full rolecard if people want me to.

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

Åka sly could be anythin.
    I'm thinking he's like a mason like role that more than likely kills scum over town from how he described it.

OR hes one of the few thats lying about their role and we have no idea.

But I feel like I can trust him for now so I think it'll be more clearer later on.

40. ISO #1740

I'm thinking he's like a mason like role that more than likely kills scum over town from how he described it.

OR hes one of the few thats lying about their role and we have no idea.

But I feel like I can trust him for now so I think it'll be more clearer later on.
    when i say mason like mason leader in mod my bad didn't clarify.

(mason leader can crush the skull of cult. so basically saying maybe he can only kill scum).

41. ISO #1741

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Speedy Gonzales View Post
    Well fuck.
    Speedy is still alive...?
    I think I understand what's going on, Bugs was legitimately town there I think Frog had something to do with there accounts being swapped I think. I'm not sure if we can legitimately trust that Bugs (Now Frog) is actually still town. I honestly think that Frog may never have been town and is some sort of necromancer role that brings back players from the dead into some weird sick cult.

-vote FM-Bugs Bunny

ALSO

@FM-Speedy Gonzales how are you still alive?
    I don't even know Daffys alignment yet and you're already voting and suspecting the person who you say of all people supposedly visited Daffy. it seems like you got way to much information my dude.

You should be fucking dead man.
    Because I visited you that's why
    Why because I tried killing you?
    I will claim I visited with the intent to harm/maim Speedy
    I know who is Night immune though, COUGH

SPEEDY

COUGH
    this is what we know he said

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

Sure, I can attempt to beat somebody up at night, they may or may not be beaten up so bad that they are beaten to death.

N0 I also choose a target that I'm supposed to see lynched to get some other power unlocked. However once I entered the game and began to interact with my target, I realized how badly I fucked up N0 and will never push there because I believe I'd be playing against my own win con.

How about you now Wile?
    This.

Hence why i think his roles like a mason leader sorta for scum.

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

I have a little bit of time I'm going to use it to catch up on reading from last night---today.
    1 hour and 30 mins or so left til EoD So just do what you can and call it a day. From how it looks RR is the lynch regardless but ofc lookin forward to your updated thoughts~

48. ISO #1748

So here's the current state of the game:

Town
    Coyote

Dead Town
    Insect Rabbit
    Duck
    Fast Mouse
    Elmer's Glue

Outed Non-Town
    Lunch

Group A
    Horn Master
    Candy Lover

Group B
    Frog
    Stinky
    Illegal Alien
    Cowboy

Group C
    Cat

With respect to Group A, from what we know, the only way the resurrection plan fails is if there is at least 1 scum in Group A. So if the plan fails we can figure that out tomorrow. But assuming the plan succeeds, then we'll be going in to day 3 with:

Town
    Coyote
    Candy Lover
    Horn Master
    Duck

Group B
    Frog
    Stinky
    Illegal Alien
    Cowboy

Group C
    Cat
    Fast Mouse

Addressing Group C: if cat really does have a killing role then fast mouse will be still be dead. If he does not, then we'll have fast mouse alive as well.

Meaning there would be either 2 or 3 mafia among Group B

Tbh, I think the only thing we should coordinate is who cat is going to target - peek targets + roleblock targets are probably best left up to the role owners. Overcoordinating it can allow the mafia team to do stuff like kill the person that was going to be roleblocked / peeked.

So roleblock + peek, just throw it at someone among the 4 in Group B - up to you.

Wolves = Boxed

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

1 hour and 30 mins or so left til EoD So just do what you can and call it a day. From how it looks RR is the lynch regardless but ofc lookin forward to your updated thoughts~
    2 Hours and 30, the only new thoughts I had before reading are I'm not sure that PePe is even scum here, and not having heard from Sam makes me feel some type of way, I don't want to possibly fuck my night action up because I'm missing a certain key to the puzzle, hopefully with my reading I may uncover more truths in a certain are I am lacking. I have some thoughts I was pondering on about Marvin/Frog also, that I'd rather not delve into until I read everything. I'm still going to hope WILE is real because I don't see wolves getting a role like that and I'm not going to tinfoil my way into the possibility that he made that up unless I have to.