Page 21 of 97 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 4823
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Varcron
    Just ftr, I find most of your game towny (for you), but for some reason this post feels like coming from a scum perspective:

Because it looks like coming from a "ok, how would I see this post from a Town Perspective?".

I just want to give you a heads up that even though I read most of your content as bordering more towards towny than NAI, that 1 post has me scum leaning you.
    I kind of get how you see that that's scummy, except I was looking at it from an outside POV instead of as a Varcron POV

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I may become that good when I actually get dealt a Scum card in an FM game. But if Wrath is S and you are claiming we are bussing each other, and I know I am Townie, then now I will be sure to spend extra time reviewing your posts when I get to the #2 highest poster along my list (I am going in order of post count).
    Day 2 Thunderdome!

/jk
    I'm liking you far more now than earlier, but I will make sure to re-read you at some point.

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I know they're ugly.

My vote is staying on ZZOrange until he speaks or otherwise, I feel as though my opinion of everyone else as of now is solid enough to where I can safely leave my vote on him. If he is town he is basically throwing by not being part of the game, and as an AFK wolf basically the same but on the scum side. His opinion of voting the highest voted person is honestly really bad, and it's safer to get him out now rather than have him continue tomorrow.
    We haven't really gotten an understanding of what your opinions are though. I'm not asking for a reads list or anything, your interactions with other people just don't give off an attempt to solve. It seems like misdirection over and over. If Person A says something about Person B you're asking Person C what they think about it and leaving it at that with no follow-up.

I wanted #2 lynched not too long ago, who like ZZ is a low-poster. Even Blink disagreed with me wanting him lynched because of that but I can honestly say that #2 is inherently less towny than almost everyone else. That doesn't mean he needs to be blatantly scummy, but by process of elimination his lynch would at least be reasonable even if it isn't preferred.

On the other hand, you want ZZ lynched because he presented a stupid strategy in his first (and only) three posts.

Here's the thing; He made it clear in two of them that he was talking about lynching the person with the highest posts. So I'm not really sure what your argument is grounded in. Maybe you're misremembering.

Let's assume you misspoke and you actually do know what he was suggesting; What bothered you about it so much? Was it his tone? Did you ever consider that he may have been joking? What do we stand to gain from his lynch information-wise?

I've been pretty outspoken about how I feel about most players with or without read lists. I'm not getting that from you and that's why I'm voting you.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I kind of get how you see that that's scummy, except I was looking at it from an outside POV instead of as a Varcron POV
    That's part of the problem. That opinion comes much more easily from Town!Varcron perspective.

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

While I hold my wine, I need someone to discuss an important topic:
    PQRnHack: She or a Sheep? or does ceko call everyone a "she" in his dreams?
    ur clearly a girl. you call everyone a "she" lol

im a girl too! welcome to the club

females will take over this game ^-^

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ur clearly a girl. you call everyone a "she" lol

im a girl too! welcome to the club

females will take over this game ^-^
    Ahhhh you must have spotted my earlier post hah! The one where I said I am a shemale and I serve to my mistress. Got it!

Just dont do UWU please because then I skip right over that (and now you know I am not a she).

But hey, on the interwebs, we can all be gurls.

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

So I'll be looking through the recently finished Matrix6 game, which had PQRnHack (town), NumberTwo (town), Frinckles (town), Marshmallow Marshal (town), Oberon (town), ZZOrange (town) and blinkskater (town) in common with this game.
    Alignments of players are listed above.
    ZZOrange low posting seems to be something they do as town too at a glance.
    blink seems to be acting similar in this game compared to Matrix 6 and they were town.
    PQRnHack mech talk in that game as well. Hmmm might be NAI, going to have to think on it more.
    NumberTwo posted more in Matrix 6 than in that game. Mind you NumberTwo was a PR in that game, so that would give them an incentive to act more towny so they don't have to out themselves.
    MarshMallow Marshal

28. ISO #1028

@Frinckles , name 3 possible 3-Shadow team combos in your view.
    What an annoying worldbuilding exercise. It'd be far easier to just post my scumpool, no particular order.

Varcron
    WrathCyber
    CRichardForumLie
    Numbertwo
    Blinkskater

Obvious pressure is kicking back onto Wrath from Varcron/Blink and Richard is on the fence mostly.

It could be as simple as Varcron/Blink/#2

Otherwise, Wrath/Richard/Oberon could make sense.

Ozy is the wildcard.

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    So I'll be looking through the recently finished Matrix6 game, which had PQRnHack (town), NumberTwo (town), Frinckles (town), Marshmallow Marshal (town), Oberon (town), ZZOrange (town) and blinkskater (town) in common with this game.
    blink seems to be acting similar in this game compared to Matrix 6 and they were town.
    PQRnHack mech talk in that game as well. Hmmm might be NAI, going to have to think on it more.
    NumberTwo posted more in Matrix 6 than in that game. Mind you NumberTwo was a PR in that game, so that would give them an incentive to act more towny so they don't have to out themselves.
    MarshMallow Marshal
    I will give you a hint. I am town but because I suck at FM and talk more about my bed, my favorite drinks, and how many minutes are in an hour, i get lynched by my own team.

I am wary of Ozy here because he KNOWS this and that im a newb and lack constructive posts. And so he votes me up while he knows very well that I could be a villain, i mean villager. Scumpoints for you @OzyWho

31. ISO #1031

@Frinckles , name 3 possible 3-Shadow team combos in your view.
    My bed has room for 2. And I don't mean NumberTwo ;) How about this pocketing attempt?
    @
    Stop disrupting the game flow by distracting and spamming.
    There's 1000+ posts in the game. Go ISO someone if you're bored. No need to add unnecessary posts at this point tbh. I kinda feel bad for those who have to catch up as it is. (though I think I havent read like 200 posts myself).

32. ISO #1032

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What an annoying worldbuilding exercise. It'd be far easier to just post my scumpool, no particular order.

Varcron
    WrathCyber
    CRichardForumLie
    Numbertwo
    Blinkskater

Obvious pressure is kicking back onto Wrath from Varcron/Blink and Richard is on the fence mostly.

Ozy is the wildcard.
    are ur town and scum metas distinct from each other?? im paranoid that ur good enough to blend the two together

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

Varcron
    WrathCyber
    CRichardForumLie
    Numbertwo
    Blinkskater

Ozy is the wildcard.
    @Frinckles
    I wonder which scum game of mine I'm reminding you of?

35. ISO #1035

I will give you a hint. I am town but because I suck at FM and talk more about my bed, my favorite drinks, and how many minutes are in an hour, i get lynched by my own team.

I am wary of Ozy here because he KNOWS this and that im a newb and lack constructive posts. And so he votes me up while he knows very well that I could be a villain, i mean villager. Scumpoints for you @OzyWho
    I know what? I know literally nothing about you.

36. ISO #1036

MarshMallow Marshal
    MarshMallow Marshal becomes obvious town if they post enough.
    They talked about Lag, which is on the consensus side yet it is what it is.

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

@Frinckles
    I wonder which scum game of mine I'm reminding you of?
    I'm not sure, but you seem like you're trying to stay ahead of the game. Like you need to be involved in everything so that nobody considers that you may not be town.

If that's true, you'll slip up eventually anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39. ISO #1039

I'm not sure, but you seem like you're trying to stay ahead of the game. Like you need to be involved in everything so that nobody considers that you may not be town.

If that's true, you'll slip up eventually anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You've been holding out on me. Previously you only mentioned my `gastlightning`.

40. ISO #1040

That's going to be something you'll have to fix to improve as an FM player.

41. ISO #1041

You've been holding out on me. Previously you only mentioned my `gastlightning`.
    Bigger fish to fry.

Now that i mention it, trying to stay ahead of the game might be an appropriate way of describing Varcron's play, albeit more slowly than you.

42. ISO #1042

Bigger fish to fry.

Now that i mention it, trying to stay ahead of the game might be an appropriate way of describing Varcron's play, albeit more slowly than you.
    Don't you put me in the same boat as him.
    I had no help from him at SoD1 in moving the game forward.

43. ISO #1043

Don't you put me in the same boat as him.
    I had no help from him at SoD1 in moving the game forward.
    I'm not sure exactly how you moved the game forward. All momentum on an Oberon train went poof. I guess maybe the Templar thing got people talking for a short while but you could have brought it up as any alignment.

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

Is it bad that I don't remember Yuesford improving in any notable way so far today?
    It could be down to real life, yet the number of low poster is yikes.
    It's not really bad. To me there's just a certain kind of player that isn't a problem in the status quo.

ZZ, Yues, #2 and MM are all in that category.

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

True it could be worse.
    Imagine if all the low posters were the scum team.
    Yet that feels a little too easy.
    Well, in my experience it's never all low-posters.

Most of the case you get "the towny", "the interloper" and "the afk."

One player blends in, one attempts to lead and the third can literally fuck off and do nothing. Works pretty well because you need to handle them in three very different ways.

You need to re-evaluate the towny player, beat the player trying to steer town the wrong way, and lynch an afk player.

Gets even worse if the AFK slot get replaced and becomes active. Then you're really fucked.

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050

I'm not sure exactly how you moved the game forward. All momentum on an Oberon train went poof. I guess maybe the Templar thing got people talking for a short while but you could have brought it up as any alignment.
    Ouch. After trying to motivate people talking and engaging, this hurts.

I should do it like others next time. Wait and keep my distance with neutral comments and never have any opinions because nothing means anything.