Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 3518
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Mike no luck on replacements for Wrath/ maybe Yues?

Waiting on MM see if he will replace
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

@Mike is suicide allowed?

No
    Last edited by Mike; June 26th, 2021 at 02:18 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I can see why people think I've been playing scummy. I'm playing differently than I did in Last Hope or Lazy 6P.

I think I'm a more self-aware town. Yes, I realize that self-aware is a term that usually describes scum. However, I think this self-awareness allows me to be more flexible with my reads. I think it's bad for town to get emotionally attached to their reads and tunnel unless they're in LyLo, so I think I'm a better player than I was in Last Hope.

In Last Hope, I let OzyWho, who was in my towncore, get lynched on day 1 without any resistance. Then in Lazy 6P, I tunneled the crap out of blinkskater and Oberon, who are both town. Now I'm playing in the middle. I try to direct lynches, but am trying to listen to other players' perspectives. Apparently this gets me scumread, but I don't really care anymore. Even if I don't get lynched, I'll try to improve my play in the next game when I'm town so I can make better reads while getting widely townread. If I'm scum I will just AFK.

I've been as transparent with my thought processes as much as I could. This got me widely townread in my first FM games when I was town. For some reason, fewer people care about that in this game. I think it's because I've gotten better as a player, which makes people paranoid that I could be a scum who is making what I think are pretty townie posts.

I also think my play during day 2 EOD should've massively towncleared me. Now that I mention it, Renegade and Yuesford should get townpoints for sheeping blinkskater during EOD. There are good reasons to lynch Renegade and FT, but Renegade coasting is Renegade every game.
    Couple of issues I have with this post

1: You are not self-aware. Disagree with me all you'd like. It will prove my point.
    2: Self-meta analysis is the least valuable kind of analysis. Your meta does not come from what you think about yourself. Your meta comes from other players' opinions on you and how you play. I hard townread Light because I expect him to be a low-value shitter and he is currently meeting my expectations. In my eyes, blink is confirmed town because he's playing mechanically exactly like town gov blink plays in other games. In my eyes I'm a perfect town but that literally doesn't matter because I'm not the one who would ever vote for myself at the end of the day- because I'm not a Jester.
    3: You are being transparent but your reads have been largely inconsistent so its not making you look like town.
    4: You say Renegade is coasting... but you're not even trying to apply pressure onto him? Like wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @blinkskater

Give me your thoughts on why exactly you think Yuesford is scum please
    So at the moment I think Yuesford is scum because he was likely saved Day 1 by the !scum banana I put a bullet into. I re read the EOD day one, funny voted AUWT then banana started to rally the troops off Yuesford and onto AUWT.

Yuesfords play also doesn't seem genuine. He just omgus'd yagami and then anyone who defended yagami was scum with him. Seems like low tier scum play.

This means that I may have been wrong on Martin. I do believe he could have contributed more so i'm still okay with thay lynch.

So I do think the team is banana+yues+funnything.

I do still believe AUWT was town.

Re reading EOD 1 multiple times it seems like Yues was saved by funny+banana, and town AUWT was lynched.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    just sayin renegade is better
    Can you supplement this opinion with a reason

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

well everyone else we lynched hasnt been here right and renegade aint here
    Ok, excellent pattern analysis!

Why does him not being here make him a bad guy instead of revealing that he just has really poor attendance?

26. ISO #2026

My POE is always Yues/Funny>>>Ren.

I think we win as long as you guys follow this POE if I die tonight.

If game doesn't end after that then good luck, we probably lose at that point.

I also wouldn't trust any cop claims after today.

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

Hello! Mandatory disclaimer: I do not have 999999 hours per day to dedicate on a constant basis, but I'll do my best.

What are the noteworthy events of this game (chiefly claims)? I believe I've seen Blink was un-CCed vigilante after ZZ's... interesting behavior, but that's all. Ceko is voting him at the moment though. @theoneceko mind explaining why/quoting why if you already explained?

Also, I hereby state a town soulread on Light because of relaxed town light tone. It's worth what it's worth since I'm not caught up at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hello! Mandatory disclaimer: I do not have 999999 hours per day to dedicate on a constant basis, but I'll do my best.

What are the noteworthy events of this game (chiefly claims)? I believe I've seen Blink was un-CCed vigilante after ZZ's... interesting behavior, but that's all. Ceko is voting him at the moment though. @theoneceko mind explaining why/quoting why if you already explained?

Also, I hereby state a town soulread on Light because of relaxed town light tone. It's worth what it's worth since I'm not caught up at all.
    Ceko atm is either intentionally throwing as town, or openly claiming scum

31. ISO #2031

hes probably a bad guy man lol
    Can you elaborate on the thought process leading you to this conclusion? Also, you're acting weird and have no votes on you. Feel free to slap me for this if I'm doing something mechanically wrong but in the meantime,
    -vote Funny Thing
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

32. ISO #2032

Ceko atm is either intentionally throwing as town, or openly claiming scum
    Okay... but how? That's just saying "HES WRONG AND IM RIGHT" lol, and I don't have any actual information to judge your statement on.

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Everything you said about my play is accurate, but you're wrong to scumread me for it.

If you have basic knowledge of who I am as a mafia player, you would not scumread me. I prefer town on the mod because I hate playing as anything but town. The main reason I played the mod so much is because I love rooting out evils.

~~~

I would not change my scum playstyle so drastically. See the links to the one other game where I played as scum.
    Lag and I are similar in this way. Remember how you tunneled town!Lag because she freaked out over getting voted once? I basically react the same way when I get voted. To put it simply, I think it reflects badly on my character if I get lynched as town. Analyze that however you want, but that's the truth.
    It seems pointless to re-quote myself when I'm already the highest poster in this game. Also, it doesn't matter what you think about me using "self-meta" if my "self-meta" argument is backed up by hard facts. You probably don't care about evidence, but it could cost you in this game.
    This is similar to my confidence that no one would successfully counterclaim me when I was Sheriff in Lazy 6P.
    Do you see this as some fucking challenge? I said that I can't be lynched as town, so part of why you want to lynch me is so you can prove me wrong? If so, that's bullcrap and makes me not want to play this game.
    Addressing the post because it's colored.

Except for freaking out over single votes (which can be scummy in some circumstances and towny in others, depends on game state, on the kind of vote and on the way he's "freaking out"), those points all have two common attributes:

- They are not inherently scummy. They may not be how you play the game, Blink, but they're not scummy. Looking towny is a concern present in everyone, including town. It only becomes an issue if it's the only thing one does. And here, it doesn't look like that's what Ceko has been doing (correct me if I'm wrong).
    - They are a very good description of Ceko's normal town game lol.

I am certainly not going to vote Ceko based on what you said and on his reaction, Blink. In fact, it's making me townread him lol. His vote on you still is a big question mark, though.

Also Ceko, remember that this is just a game we're playing for fun and that everyone is trying to win, so don't get worked up over it, there's nothing to be sad about ^^

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

Hes voting me because I made him angry
    ......... lol can we please not
    MM best advice i can give you is read like 5 pages before EOD1 and EOD2. Mike has the links on opening post.
    Ok, I'll try checking that out.
    I'm un cc'd vigi who shot banana n1.

There has been no cop or doc claims.

Varcron+ banana were killed n1 and i claimed banana as vigi.

Magoroth was killed n2.
    No double kills from the Mafia? Isn't the setup meant to have those?

39. ISO #2039

......... lol can we please not

Ok, I'll try checking that out.

No double kills from the Mafia? Isn't the setup meant to have those?
    Yes theres many things that could have happened.

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

Well, banana's style sure was interesting, but it always is lol, so I don't know how to read him. But since there are very high chances of there being at least one scum between Banana and Auwt, I'd say Light's position at EoD1 clears him.

43. ISO #2043

Ok, excellent pattern analysis!

Why does him not being here make him a bad guy instead of revealing that he just has really poor attendance?
    anyway if its not me theon anime guy shaggy or you that leaves 2 ppl and thats good enough reason for me. i cant stop you guys from lynching yues but idk what makes him a good option. when he was here he did stuff while renegade jut followed votes

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

@theoneceko do you still agree the poe right now is funny/yues>>>Ren?

Also what would your exact poe ve for the solve regarding all living players, you can go in order from never lynch to lynch first.
    No. However, I am willing to sheep you. I truly believe that wolves have been put in a box. In other words, they've no chance of winning unless they kill you tonight.

I prefer FT -> Stealth -> Yuesford -> Renegade -> Light -> Wrath -> blinkskater -> theoneceko.

I'm not so adamant about lynching Stealth that I would go nuts if you said you really wanted a Yuesford lynch. Part of why I want to lynch Stealth is because I'm mad at him, even though I shouldn't get mad in a game.

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

Couple of issues I have with this post

1: You are not self-aware. Disagree with me all you'd like. It will prove my point.
    2: Self-meta analysis is the least valuable kind of analysis. Your meta does not come from what you think about yourself. Your meta comes from other players' opinions on you and how you play. I hard townread Light because I expect him to be a low-value shitter and he is currently meeting my expectations. In my eyes, blink is confirmed town because he's playing mechanically exactly like town gov blink plays in other games. In my eyes I'm a perfect town but that literally doesn't matter because I'm not the one who would ever vote for myself at the end of the day- because I'm not a Jester.
    3: You are being transparent but your reads have been largely inconsistent so its not making you look like town.
    4: You say Renegade is coasting... but you're not even trying to apply pressure onto him? Like wtf?
    I don't know if this matters to you, but my reads are inconsistent until EoD. I heavily advocated for an Auwt lynch during day 1 EoD. I also heavily advocated for a Martin lynch during day 2 EoD.

Banana called me "peak treacko" for being inconsistent, so that might've encouraged me to keep being inconsistent.

Lastly, you call me out for being inconsistent but are inconsistent yourself. How many times did you switch your vote today?

Nope. Based on previous games I played with him, I know it's a pain in the ass to tunnel Renegade. I called him out for viewing the thread but not posting on day 1 or 2, and Renegade got really pissed. The posts he's given so far look very townie. Therefore, I'm willing to ignore his slot for now. I think FT is still the best lynch for today. His suspicion of blink's vigilante claim seems like it's motivated by a scum agenda.

48. ISO #2048

My POE is always Yues/Funny>>>Ren.

I think we win as long as you guys follow this POE if I die tonight.

If game doesn't end after that then good luck, we probably lose at that point.

I also wouldn't trust any cop claims after today.
    Unless something crazy happens, I'm willing to follow your PoE after you die.

What about nerfed medic claims? Should I trust those?

I can actually ask for your opinion because you're confirmed town.

49. ISO #2049

50. ISO #2050

I got very angry at blinkskater. That's all. My vote will be on FT or Yuesford at EoD.