Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    my n0 is Grylander
    thoughts?
    What?

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    What?
    Probably a troll? There's no n0 in this setup, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #53

Anywho I hope this is getting the ball rolling. I've been up for 18 hours and slept for 3.

I am very tired
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #54
    Ganelon

Wait hold the fuck up. The scum can have two nightkills (blacksmith/electromaniac). We CANNOT skip today lol, if they have a blacksmith we are 100% fucked if we skip.

5. ISO #55
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Probably a troll? There's no n0 in this setup, right?
    I don’t recall adding a n0. When I hosted this it didn’t.

6. ISO #56
    Ganelon

I guess the difference between skipping and not skipping is that tomorrow is MyLo if Scum have an extra killing role. It’s fucked no matter how you put it. So if we lynch today we go to a 4v2 tomorrow

7. ISO #57
    Ganelon

I see Frinckles is watching. I am therefore obligated to utter the words ‘I’m trying something new this game’

8. ISO #58

Wait hold the fuck up. The scum can have two nightkills (blacksmith/electromaniac). We CANNOT skip today lol, if they have a blacksmith we are 100% fucked if we skip.
    I guess the difference between skipping and not skipping is that tomorrow is MyLo if Scum have an extra killing role. It’s fucked no matter how you put it. So if we lynch today we go to a 4v2 tomorrow
    If host added an extra scum killing than we already lost
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Since we are 8, one person still represents 12,5% of all votes.
    So little pressure but still pressure.
    Lets make that 25% pressure.
    -vote Wiisp

G'night
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #63

Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Okay, I took a nap and woke up WOOZY. let's kill some time by pushingthis game forward!!

auwt: at least he posted...
    meta read: last game, auwt subbed in for scum during the 2nd to last day. in order from most to least important, i'd watch for:

1. weak attacks on town
    2. a refusal to read evidence clearing said town
    3. a lack of question-asking/game-solving

besides his attack on town!gane, auwt sounded very townie as scum. i expect him to be pretty good if he continues playing.
    You got it right, I just didnt want to scroll for ages into old pages cause 90% of each page was just bullshit tho
    I had not much clue what to do, was just stalking the thread trying to find a breach in someone way of talking.

I will try my best to participate as much as I can !
    By the way thanks Ceko for this wonderful post.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Honestly, it might go this way, or both of them not having kill-capable so..
    I agree with you, we shall not skip tho !

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Honestly, it might go this way, or both of them not having kill-capable so..
    I agree with you, we shall not skip tho !
    Oh wait, just saw "The Scum are allowed to use both their factional kill as well as their role's ability."
    Then yeah we have to realize quite fast who they are.

18. ISO #68

You got it right, I just didnt want to scroll for ages into old pages cause 90% of each page was just bullshit tho
    I had not much clue what to do, was just stalking the thread trying to find a breach in someone way of talking.

I will try my best to participate as much as I can !
    By the way thanks Ceko for this wonderful post.
    urwelcome uwu

19. ISO #69
    Ganelon

Putting someone to L-2, when there are 2 scums is meh : /
    If someone hammers they will get turbolynched, don’t you worry. Hammering in this setup is anti town as fuck.

20. ISO #70
    Ganelon

Wiisp’s strange comment about n0 might be a way of outing TPRs 🤔

21. ISO #71
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    If host added an extra scum killing than we already lost
    No we haven’t. We still have one mislynch, even if there are two killing roles. My vote stud here.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

I properly added a Day end timer to the opening post. Figured people would wanna know!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Okay, I took a nap and woke up WOOZY. let's kill some time by pushingthis game forward!!

elementary read list:
    ~~
    Key:
    green = town
    yellow = null

Disclaimer on my meta reads: they aren't definitive. i'm fairly new to FM, so i highlighted how many games i played in each one. i'm also just trying to drive discussion, so pls don't solely rely on them when making ur own reads.
    ~~
    wisp: slight townread. i'm not putting them in my towncore yet since the game just started. however, he's game-solving and trying to drive discussion.
    auwt: at least he posted...
    meta read: last game, auwt subbed in for scum during the 2nd to last day. in order from most to least important, i'd watch for:

1. weak attacks on town
    2. a refusal to read evidence clearing said town
    3. a lack of question-asking/game-solving

besides his attack on town!gane, auwt sounded very townie as scum. i expect him to be pretty good if he continues playing.
    varc: rvs vote on me...at least he posted.
    meta read: most sc2maf players, including varc, agree that town!varc comes off as scummy. i played two games with him where he was town. in both games, i generally scumread him.
    gane: rvs vote on me...at least he posted
    meta read: i played two games with town!gane. on both day 1's, i scumread him. i think this is because of his tendency to overreact. for example, during the last game's day 1, he defended an afk player who was in no danger of being lynched. ppl interpreted that as scum!gane trying to get free townpoints. he also scumread me for being overly serious. GOOFY!

**if these two or any1 else try to get me lynched w these RVS votes... that's truly sad ._.

gyr: he lives in eastern europe. that's why he said "good night" as soon as this game started.
    meta read: i only played one game (a day and a half) with scum!gyr. he gave such good reasons for lurking in that game that i can see town!gyr giving the same reasons this game. IOW, he's hard to read.
    mac: i expect some posts today uwu
    meta read: none,he's my UWU fren from mafia uwuniverse.
    DW: lives in europe too?? i expected him to post alreddy based on my meta read below
    meta read: i played one game with town!DW. on day 1, he assumed town leader status. he pushed multiple ppl & tunneled one person very hard for scummy behavior.
    What the hell is this ONLY A FEW POSTS IN1"·"?!"¿·?!"¿?·!"?·"¿!?·¿!"?¿·!"?·¿!"?·¿!"?·¿"! ?

By the way, don't count the Insanity game as a normal one. I was convinced I was a Lunatic and that probably affected my way of playing. D2 I was 99% sure I was a lunatic anyway.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What the hell is this ONLY A FEW POSTS IN1"·"?!"¿·?!"¿?·!"?·"¿!?·¿!"?¿·!"?·¿!"?·¿!"?·¿"! ?

By the way, don't count the Insanity game as a normal one. I was convinced I was a Lunatic and that probably affected my way of playing. D2 I was 99% sure I was a lunatic anyway.
    im sowwy xD, the game was moving too slow.

uwu

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

If you just wait nothing will happen. And I'm kinda including myself in here.
    +69UwU

gane & DW already voted each other this game. compare this to a few games ago, where they were both town, " on the same wavelength," and never voted each other. are they SvT in this setup??

38. ISO #88
    Ganelon

I think DW is scum, I don’t like how he discredited his own vote by calling it an RVS... lol that sounds like scum trying to distance themselves from their vote. Secondly I didn’t like his subtle buddying if Varcron. DW trying to pocket Varcron here

39. ISO #89
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    me pretending to be a PR that doesn't exist in this game, is a way of outing our PRs?
    How?

anyways I'll be back after work
    No, you pretending that n0 was a thing when it wasn’t could be a way of getting PRs to slip by making them wonder if they missed n0.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91
    Ganelon

Ganelon gets a light town read too for reasons classified.
    Juicy

42. ISO #92
    Ganelon

Tbh killing roles in this setup are the most dangerous I've ever seen. The game can end extremely early.
    Yes, they can. If there is a town poisoner they should most certainly NOT use their ability tonight. It’s far too risky. On a personal note, while not meant to be a balanced setup, this is definitely a flaw I’ll have to rectify after this gsme is over.

43. ISO #93
    Ganelon

Has MacDougall even posted? @AIVION

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95
    Ganelon

Btw, this goes without saying but uh, please don’t use anti town abilities as town, unless you’re a drug dealer or some relatively benign role, thanks.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

I think DW is scum, I don’t like how he discredited his own vote by calling it an RVS... lol that sounds like scum trying to distance themselves from their vote. Secondly I didn’t like his subtle buddying if Varcron. DW trying to pocket Varcron here
    I noticed, but we'll wait and see if it comes to anything. We have a habit of drawing conclusions way too early and getting mislynches because of it.

49. ISO #99

I understand what you're saying and I can agree with it. At least the part regarding the vote thingy.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

50. ISO #100