S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I actually have a working theory who efes scum mate was is past that makes a bit of sense.
    Efe, you underestimate my capacity of believing auckmid level of trollyness for the setup. I'll give you a chance to claim your buddy before I tell everyone what I think.
    I didnt underestimate you at all, I actually dont care about your capacity because I am Efekannn02

You should know better and now I wont use the chance you gave me NOW TELL US WHAT YOU THINK I DOUBLE DARE YA
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I can see a TvT. Amn't right now because you're just acting scummy as fuck now lol
    OK, this coming from you is scummy is what I am pointing out. I am readying everyone scum but Kenny. Yayap has me so paraiod I have been tunneling on him. This late in the game you would even sugest a TvT. You sided with me agest yayap. now you are riding the fence.

I truly read you and Yayap as scum team. But at this point I want to lynch you more than him.
    -vote Ganelon
    In the night chat you did nothing to contribute. Kenny did Yayap did.

BTW Kennys post about our night chat is 100% correct.

So Ganelon what makes me Town what makes me scum I would love to hear this. What makes each person scum and each town do you even have any reads? Yayap please dont answer for him let him post on his own.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #804

Hmmm, rather convincing chat - maybe the 2 of you are not on a team. Good to know I don't have to check Ganelon again.

I hardclaimed claimed sheriff Mike,

you'll need to convince town that the sheriff role is scum
    or
    you need someone to CC me. Even someone claiming to have been sheriff in the past will do - which, only Glip can (MM is still unknown role though). And that doesn't eliminate the possibilities of 2 sheriffs (but if there is 2, I assume I've already been checked and was a match or else he would have hard pushed me yesterday). Day 4 now, a different sheriff outting himself now with 4 nights worth of checks is beneficial if there is one so I don't mind.

As for scum roles, so far consort is the only feedback we are consistently getting. Will have to see if anything else turns up like the attack and healed Damus got. The fact that Kenny and I are still alive suggests scum might know that there is a confirmed healing role out there and are avoiding the obvious priority targets. Which could also mean 1 of the scum roles had a 1 shot extra kill that was used on Damus. Other roles could be stuff that don't leave feedback like framer, consig, evil doc like past efe?, oh and of course architect.

Either way Mike, your push against me is futile. Try scumpainting someone else. You'll have more success against lurking afk people who can't defend themselves.

I'd love to see what you come up with.

And @Ganelon , if you think it's odd of me joining Kenny in voting Efe when I'm sure mike is 100% scum -> I was looking at the voting power available, I wasn't going to be able to convince Kenny to vote Mike and I'm quite sure we only had a few votes to spare as town so joining power to vote someone I also thought was scum is logical. The fact that Mike and Slaol jumped off as soon as Efe was at L-2 with Eclipse, Glip, Bahkeih and Arsonist possibly lurking reading the chat pretty much sealed towns fate into a no-lynch. Just another drop of evidence against Mike.
    I have never scum painted you I have done nothing but list facts. But you do make Valid posts here I was looking for when you claimed you thought slaol was pr when I went back I realized I misread. That part I apologize for. If you are truly town and by the facts you have provided I have to reevaluate. my reads. Kenny is lock town.

For towns sake Yayap lets put our fued behind us ok .

Imagine a world I am lock town who are your scum reads? lets analizes this there is not much room for mafia to hide.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    OK, this coming from you is scummy is what I am pointing out. I am readying everyone scum but Kenny. Yayap has me so paraiod I have been tunneling on him. This late in the game you would even sugest a TvT. You sided with me agest yayap. now you are riding the fence.

I truly read you and Yayap as scum team. But at this point I want to lynch you more than him.
    -vote Ganelon
    In the night chat you did nothing to contribute. Kenny did Yayap did.

BTW Kennys post about our night chat is 100% correct.

So Ganelon what makes me Town what makes me scum I would love to hear this. What makes each person scum and each town do you even have any reads? Yayap please dont answer for him let him post on his own.
    So I was right all this time? Magoroth is scum?

Hey Mike wanna buddy?
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Kenny
    The Lawyer Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis Glip
    Eclipse

this is the alive players. I am guessing 3 mafia to balance the setup. 4 mafia is unbalanced for the amount of players at start and aukmid would not do that. So if Me keny yayap are all town who are the other 2 towns. if we can figure that out town wins. If we kill a town today we are screwed.

Remember this is from my POV ok :
    No what puzzles me is Yayap wanted to shoot Sloal becuse he scum read him OK fine. but Yayap made it obvious he wanted to Shoot me if Yayap is town why scum RB him. why not let him shoot me at night Kill Slaol 2 town dead get a mislynch on Yayap today mafia wins. That is the part that I can not wrap my head around. This is asuming Yayap is town at this point I am not rejecting it.

Yayap post made sence unless he is fake-claiming. Some one please help me brain storm this. We need to know if Yayap is town or mafia. Here is the facts we need ot build a town core. only solid core I have right now is Me and Kenny. I need to know if my paranoya on Yayap is valid or if i am running with blinders on.

I think we can find mafia today if we just sit and discuss it. We need some activity. and we need to All stop tunneling and start thinking. ( yes mainly me and yayap) If we want town to win we need to step back and look closely.

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    So I was right all this time? Magoroth is scum?

Hey Mike wanna buddy?
    Can you hold on the trolling for a bit and tell me what makes you town?

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

Kenny
    The Lawyer Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis Glip
    Eclipse

this is the alive players. I am guessing 3 mafia to balance the setup. 4 mafia is unbalanced for the amount of players at start and aukmid would not do that. So if Me keny yayap are all town who are the other 2 towns. if we can figure that out town wins. If we kill a town today we are screwed.

Remember this is from my POV ok :
    No what puzzles me is Yayap wanted to shoot Sloal becuse he scum read him OK fine. but Yayap made it obvious he wanted to Shoot me if Yayap is town why scum RB him. why not let him shoot me at night Kill Slaol 2 town dead get a mislynch on Yayap today mafia wins. That is the part that I can not wrap my head around. This is asuming Yayap is town at this point I am not rejecting it.

Yayap post made sence unless he is fake-claiming. Some one please help me brain storm this. We need to know if Yayap is town or mafia. Here is the facts we need ot build a town core. only solid core I have right now is Me and Kenny. I need to know if my paranoya on Yayap is valid or if i am running with blinders on.

I think we can find mafia today if we just sit and discuss it. We need some activity. and we need to All stop tunneling and start thinking. ( yes mainly me and yayap) If we want town to win we need to step back and look closely.
    Dont forget that Neutrals exist
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Alliance
    Horde
    Burning Legion

Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Glip
    Eclipse

Did I solve this game?
    I am getting >enter famous movie cliche< vibes here

Updated List:

Alliance
    Horde
    Burning Legion

Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Glip
    Eclipse
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #815

Updated List:

Alliance
    Horde
    Burning Legion

Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Glip
    Eclipse
    I feel lonely as the only >enter alignment here<

Can someone lynch me? the scums have majority and no im not a jester
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #816

So, Glip has hinted enough that he wasn't efes scum partner - which got me thinking, who fits all the criteria of being replaced, dead, and we would think he was trolling if he claimed it. The only person I can see that would fit this would be detective Bahkieh. Which I was getting scum vibes when he tried to derail my arguement vs scum Damus, his claim of being detective is the only thing that made me turn a blind eye to his play. He only made 2 posts day 3 and neither was any true contribution to any discussion at hand - so he made have just never have thought us knowing details of his past role could have helped us in some way.

Also explains why he went after a TPR that didn't move ignoring all the possibilities of roles that don't visit. If I'm right, then I assume the night chat would have had very little if nothing of value to consider other than it would have confirmed Slaol wasn't in the chat.
    @Mike in case you didn't notice - I had already started looking at other people, I moved to efe at the end of day 3, you drew the fire back to you. I'll most likely never town read you this game (which is probably a good thing because if I did then I would have to use extreme toxic logic) So far, I'm not voting yet - but am perfectly ok in lynching Efe first, I'll evaluate the vote train before deciding who to vote second and who to shoot if we lynched the consort.

-vote Efekannn02

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Dude did you read the convergence?
    No, I didn't. I was told by the host that past reality was pretty much irrelevant now and I could focus on the present day thread. With my limited time to participate, I have done just that.

@Glip efe claimed mafia doctor in past. Won't tell us his team mate in his chat and won't release the chat so we can see if any info I gave Mike n1 shows up (which would mean efe is s/s).
    It also gives what you would appear to me in a sheriff check, sheriff is different in this game.
    Why would info you gave Mike show up in Efe's chat, if you gave that info to Mike in the present and Efe was mafia in the past? I'm failing to see how the past reality is relevant now aside from, supposedly, your role checking whether someone's current alignment matches their past.

I have never scum painted you I have done nothing but list facts. But you do make Valid posts here I was looking for when you claimed you thought slaol was pr when I went back I realized I misread. That part I apologize for. If you are truly town and by the facts you have provided I have to reevaluate. my reads. Kenny is lock town.

For towns sake Yayap lets put our fued behind us ok .

Imagine a world I am lock town who are your scum reads? lets analizes this there is not much room for mafia to hide.
    Admitting an error and moving on from a tunnel vision? I'm proud, Mike. You've grown up. Such game positive and towny behavior from you.

I actually have a working theory who efes scum mate was is past that makes a bit of sense.
    Efe, you underestimate my capacity of believing auckmid level of trollyness for the setup. I'll give you a chance to claim your buddy before I tell everyone what I think.
    I don't know how much meta we're allowed to use here, but as someone who hangs and games with Auckmid regularly, I can say that he seemed to put a lot of effort into this game and doesn't have a penchant for trollyness.

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Why would info you gave Mike show up in Efe's chat, if you gave that info to Mike in the present and Efe was mafia in the past? I'm failing to see how the past reality is relevant now aside from, supposedly, your role checking whether someone's current alignment matches their past.
    Because I'm reading Efe as scum in present too, thus he would have information from present day scum chat as well as past scum chat - I'm heavily scum reading mike so in my head, Efe would have gotten info from my chat with mike in present day chat and could have used that same info in the past reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I don't know how much meta we're allowed to use here, but as someone who hangs and games with Auckmid regularly, I can say that he seemed to put a lot of effort into this game and doesn't have a penchant for trollyness.
    Auckmid said it right in the setup that roles could have odd alignments. Efe claiming he was a mafia doc is one example. I'm just thinking a mafia detective would have been genius as I would have had a really hard time convincing anyone that a confirmed detective could be scum.

20. ISO #820
    Ganelon

-vote Efekannn02

21. ISO #821
    Ganelon

rofl @Mike @Efekannn02 is this not open-wolfing? voting me. I thought Yayap was scum?

22. ISO #822

Because I'm reading Efe as scum in present too, thus he would have information from present day scum chat as well as past scum chat - I'm heavily scum reading mike so in my head, Efe would have gotten info from my chat with mike in present day chat and could have used that same info in the past reality.

Auckmid said it right in the setup that roles could have odd alignments. Efe claiming he was a mafia doc is one example. I'm just thinking a mafia detective would have been genius as I would have had a really hard time convincing anyone that a confirmed detective could be scum.
    Unless I'm missing something Bahkieh was the only detective claim. Does this mean you're perfectly fine with the thought of the past reality having no investigative roles at all?

23. ISO #823

rofl @Mike @Efekannn02 is this not open-wolfing? voting me. I thought Yayap was scum?
    well you 2 are buddying against me and im buddying with him against you ez (and also I suspected you as scum since convergence so screw you too)

I should update the list again though cause >enter famous movie cliche< might be false
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Noticing an interesting fact. Elf is buddying me hard. You and yayap both keep hinting at me and elf together yayap have been hard wifom about it. Now you are doing the same.

Elf brought up an interim fact I did not consider neutrals. So out of 8 alive we prob have 3 mafia 1 neutral and 4 town. I know for a fact I am town I town read Kenny. With Me and mm the roles we are I think I was correct about the tunnel on yayap. To many things add up. But we need to figure this out Becuse if we lynch a town only 4 town left leave us with 3 town and tonight mafia will make it 2 and town loses we are basically in my low the fact no one is considering it blows my mind. Mafia would not want us to even consider it.

26. ISO #826

fun fact we are at lylo I think
    This is townie. Everyone scum reading this guy I want to know what makes him scum. Let’s give reads as to why not just he is scum just becuse I said so . Elf is not in my town core.

27. ISO #827

well you 2 are buddying against me and im buddying with him against you ez (and also I suspected you as scum since convergence so screw you too)

I should update the list again though cause >enter famous movie cliche< might be false
    Never have I buddies him. Scum is staying pretty low this game.

I am going to post a layout of role let’s look at it and see who is lieing

28. ISO #828

Noticing an interesting fact. Elf is buddying me hard. You and yayap both keep hinting at me and elf together yayap have been hard wifom about it. Now you are doing the same.

Elf brought up an interim fact I did not consider neutrals. So out of 8 alive we prob have 3 mafia 1 neutral and 4 town. I know for a fact I am town I town read Kenny. With Me and mm the roles we are I think I was correct about the tunnel on yayap. To many things add up. But we need to figure this out Becuse if we lynch a town only 4 town left leave us with 3 town and tonight mafia will make it 2 and town loses we are basically in my low the fact no one is considering it blows my mind. Mafia would not want us to even consider it.
    The past reality has a 9-2-1-1 situation with 2 scum, 1 traitor who is unknown to the scum and acts as a neutral and lastly Slaol who himself claimed to be neutral. 10-3 imo is well within the possibilities. I also don't see the advantage of now starting to consider a 4th scum role. It's way better to just stick to the thought of 3 scum and not lynch anyone outside of that sort of cycle "because they could be neutral".

29. ISO #829

This is townie. Everyone scum reading this guy I want to know what makes him scum. Let’s give reads as to why not just he is scum just becuse I said so . Elf is not in my town core.
    Firstly, it's mylo. Not that it matters anyway.
    Bringing up this fact was one of the first things Yayap did today and it's completely NAI. Literally anyone could see that. Just a few posts ago on the other hand you pointed out Efe buddying you. That is not NAI.

30. ISO #830

Kenny / Claim Town Cit
    The Lawyer / Arsonist
    Efekannn02 / ?
    Yayap / Claim town reailty sheriff claim RB everyday and claims to have a gun from Damus.
    Mike / town Socalite /Archtect taken yayap in night chat n1 Kenny n2 Ganelon n3.
    Ganelon / claims town Cit
    Banshis / Glip / ?
    Eclipse / ?

we guessing we have 3 Mafia 1 Neutral and 4 Town left. The fact that Glip did not jump on the band wagon and scum paint me makes me want to town read him. I believe the scum Glip would see easy win here and push my lynch.

If my and Yayap are both town another thing that buggs me is why no traction on pushing our lynches. Scum has an easy win at this point all they have to do is get a town lynched. So is scum AFK.

This is my POV if Yayap is scum and has a gun Town Loses if we lynch a town.

let me break it down for you.

Kenny
    The Lawyer Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis Glip
    Eclipse

This is no way implying the people are town just a senario.

we lynch elf he flips town yayap is scum

we have left 3 town

night actions mafia shoot a town and yayap shoots me.2 more town dead. Kenny, Mike 1 town left alive tomorrow

The Lawyer// Arsonist
    Yayap
    Ganelon
    Banshis Glip
    Eclips

wait this would make it a 3 mafia and 2 nuetrals. or 4 mafia 1 neutral. @Yayap why did you say 4 man scum team??? Also I could have sworn you had said something about Sloal being you BG. but I cant find it when I looked for it.

Damit if Yayap is town we need him but if he is scum we need to kill him. The problem is Witch is it. If I am wrong yayap is town and we lynch him we screw the town but if he is mafia we save the town. I feel like the Mafia has gotten into my head and took a dump on my brain.

-unvote

We have to hit a mafia. this lynch or mafia wins. Remember Mafia knows this. PLease PLease PLease town look at all the facts. dont go off half cocked and just vote anyone.

Right now my reads are but keep in mind can be wrong I am not even 50% sure at this point.
    Town / Neutral / MAfia

Kenny
    The Lawyer / Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis / Glip
    Eclipse

31. ISO #831

Updated List:

Alliance
    Horde
    Burning Legion

Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Glip
    Eclipse
    Alliance
    Horde
    Burning Legion

Kenny
    Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Glip
    Eclipse

Who is the last and third alliance person?
    in my thinking its one of these demon hunter burning legion spies I dont know which one
    My Thinking and RNG says its Arsonist my heart says its Eclipse and my Loyalty says its Glip
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #832

Kenny / Claim Town Cit
    The Lawyer / Arsonist
    Efekannn02 / ?
    Yayap / Claim town reailty sheriff claim RB everyday and claims to have a gun from Damus.
    Mike / town Socalite /Archtect taken yayap in night chat n1 Kenny n2 Ganelon n3.
    Ganelon / claims town Cit
    Banshis / Glip / ?
    Eclipse / ?

we guessing we have 3 Mafia 1 Neutral and 4 Town left. The fact that Glip did not jump on the band wagon and scum paint me makes me want to town read him. I believe the scum Glip would see easy win here and push my lynch.

If my and Yayap are both town another thing that buggs me is why no traction on pushing our lynches. Scum has an easy win at this point all they have to do is get a town lynched. So is scum AFK.

This is my POV if Yayap is scum and has a gun Town Loses if we lynch a town.

let me break it down for you.

Kenny
    The Lawyer Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis Glip
    Eclipse

This is no way implying the people are town just a senario.

we lynch elf he flips town yayap is scum

we have left 3 town

night actions mafia shoot a town and yayap shoots me.2 more town dead. Kenny, Mike 1 town left alive tomorrow

The Lawyer// Arsonist
    Yayap
    Ganelon
    Banshis Glip
    Eclips

This would leave 1 town 3 mafia and 1 neutral. Town has just lost.

Damit if Yayap is town we need him but if he is scum we need to kill him. The problem is Witch is it. If I am wrong yayap is town and we lynch him we screw the town but if he is mafia we save the town. I feel like the Mafia has gotten into my head and took a dump on my brain.

-unvote

We have to hit a mafia. this lynch or mafia wins. Remember Mafia knows this. PLease PLease PLease town look at all the facts. dont go off half cocked and just vote anyone. lost.

Right now my reads are but keep in mind can be wrong I am not even 50% sure at this point.
    Town / Neutral / MAfia

Kenny
    The Lawyer / Arsonist
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis / Glip
    Eclipse
    re-worded above.

33. ISO #833

We have to hit a mafia. this lynch or mafia wins. Remember Mafia knows this. PLease PLease PLease town look at all the facts. dont go off half cocked and just vote anyone.
    I'm not blind I already solved this game in my head
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #834

I'm not blind I already solved this game in my head
    Why Kenny?

35. ISO #835

I am guessing I will die tonight so I am going to anouse that I will take elf into night chat tonight

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

still scum reading yayap becuse the only town power I had was night chat and with him discrediting me as hard as he did in convergance. makes my role useless

38. ISO #838

I also know I dont want to be the one who picks the wrong person and lynching a town at this point. only person to claim to know is Yayap and his claim of 100% scum is me. And I know that to be false.

Town is in the part where mafia has all the answers. at this point in the game mafia will not buss or it would be throwing. So we need to find out who is teamed. who is not.

The point of the kenny scum is in the back of my mond becuse of how much yayap wanted me to take him into night chat how sure he was he was town in both reailtys. but what naggs at me is keeny told the truth in my night chat with him and was town doc in past.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Elf what is your role here .

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Unless I'm missing something Bahkieh was the only detective claim. Does this mean you're perfectly fine with the thought of the past reality having no investigative roles at all?
    My checks for n1 and n2 would also count for past. And if you look at the role composition it still favors town imo. Only 2 scum have a chat so very uncoordinated day chat, scum could hit scum, we had 2 Masons that even out as another confirmed town check. Scum roles had little extra power (efe claims doc, damus was a mafia cit, slaol negated ptrs in a game that hardly had any)

Makes sense to me that town wouldn't need any more investigative roles... And we could abuse bahkeihs checks since if he claimed a fake feedback on a town, he would be outted soooo.

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

Near eod already and no help from glip, eclipse or arsonist...
    Mike is back to defending efe, asking why he is Scummy (if it isn't obvious already, it's because Mike wants a no lynch to win as scum)
    And town is afk/lurking.
    I feel insulted for being called a lurker

Also you're scum too for befriending Magoroth
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

why do you wanna know?
    Becuse if you are doctor here and mafia doc in past. and kenny was doc in past makes sence he would be mafia doc here not Citzen.
    Not saying I will trust your claim.

I am baseing this on my own role card.

I was town mill worker in past Citzen. I heard about a rummer of Magic users murdering a town. So I join the fight agest the magic users . Presant I am still working at the mill since I have worked at the mill for over 20 years I have earned the respect of the town and became the town socalite. under the rule of the magic users I found my lifesytle has not changed and am happy with the things.

So useing that info I am see that Auckmid is conecting the past with the presant. we are still the same person. No random changes.
    Docs can stil lbe docs. Makes me belive that Elf is mafia doctor in past meaning he can be real doctor here. Magic users bad in past good in presant. But we are only takeing Elfs word he was mafia doc in past he could be lieing.

Kenny was town doc in past. Kenny prefered the past in night chat. Kenny had the game figured out in past. Kenny was killed by the mafia in past. So chenged his mind at convergance to presant.

Yayap wanted me to take kenny in night chat. Yayap claims to be town sherif today. but cit in past. but will not give any flavor as to how he became sherif from a town cit in past. I find that odd. keeps claiming it is usless info. yet is so WHY does mine connect?

I want to hear everyone who is alive there flavor from who they where inthe past to who there are in presant. WE ARE IN LYLO. Hideing your role and info will only cost town the win. Mafia will not want to share that. PLease please stop hiding your role at this point town needs all info we can get. Mafia is in the here and now. Yayap has been trying to make town think to stay hidden town is in power THAT IS WRONG!!!! THAT IS WHAT MAFIA WANTS YOU TO THINK!!!

48. ISO #848

Near eod already and no help from glip, eclipse or arsonist...
    Mike is back to defending efe, asking why he is Scummy (if it isn't obvious already, it's because Mike wants a no lynch to win as scum)
    And town is afk/lurking.
    Wow back to scum painting. I am not defending elf I am trying to find mafia. you are ready to just random lynch. If elf is mafia lynch him but we need info you are ready to lynch anyone to get your night shot and win as mafia.

49. ISO #849
    Ganelon

why would Yayap claim he is roleblocked when he could easily say you were Mafia, and that he checked you. we're in LyLo.
    Mike, you're reaching at this point

50. ISO #850