S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2105
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

@Gyrlander Please advise, (✿◠‿◠)

I don't think there is anything that SB16 himself could say to make me unvote this. Mostly because there are simply too many things to learn from his flip. Obviously I've brought up his individual play, but I think his interactions and the people interacting with him imply there's something else there.

What if he's green?

What if he's scum?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1002

If SB16 is:

Red: I'd investigate more into a Mafia connection with Aamirus first and foremost. I did not like the way they interacted early game. SB16 could have attempted to bus & avoid being scumread for a larger part of day one. There is a fringe alternative that puts Yzb Mafia with him. Yzb is talented enough to pull off a bus - the problem with that is the enormous amount of attention he's put on himself makes him a great SK hit. That kind of play could outright remove that team from the game. SB16 is a sub-optimal SK hit.

Green: Obviously my theory would be wrong. We'd need to re-evaluate who was pushing him and why. We do have a mis-lynch or two so don't jump the gun on day two. I'm hoping Aamirus will be able to contribute. I highly doubt we'll get anything useful out of Ducky, Michael or Joey so I recommend FBI Agent at least clear one of the derps tonight.

SK: Fuckin' liar. Have fun being dead.

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    hey sorry, I can't seem to find any time this week. I asked marsh to replace me and told Kenny he'd probably be replacing me, hopefully you'll get something out of him. again really sorry guys.
    No problem.

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

fuck I thought it was 2 for some reason lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Ur gonna carry when I die right
    Err

Don't worry man we have Gyrlander you can die easy.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    RELEASE THE QUACKEN!
    hey sexy

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

I can't recall anything stealthbomber16 has said either lol
    exactly he's staying out the spotlight being all sneaky. That's a pretty good reason right there!

18. ISO #1018

ㅋㅋ yeah SB16 might be the best lynch actually.

I don't know what strong reaction SB16 wants from Joey when we've already pressured him and gotten the standard "REEEEE IM TOWN" out of him.

Compounding this is that SB16 has already 'pressured' him and gently pushed us to lynch Joey. If anyone is trying to guide the towns lynch quietly, its him.

Ignoring whatever 'strategy' SB16 was doing by voting Aamirus, that vote alone could seem like an attempt to buddy me and or bus Aamirus softly.

I'll admit, Joey is a derp. But to me he is a town deep and amongst the derps here, I dont see his lynch justified. I'm not exactly sure why yzb wants to push that paranoia button either. He gave his response.

So what I'm getting at is, if my scumread on Aamirus was real they're more than likely partnered with SB16.

And if yzb is Mafia in Bananacuchos mind, then SB16 also makes a great candidate for his partner.

I will add, I do believe SB16s thing about not being SK. I dont see an SK playing the way he has. I see a Mafia member lightly interacting with thier partner and not overcomitting yet.
    If SB16 is:

Red: I'd investigate more into a Mafia connection with Aamirus first and foremost. I did not like the way they interacted early game. SB16 could have attempted to bus & avoid being scumread for a larger part of day one. There is a fringe alternative that puts Yzb Mafia with him. Yzb is talented enough to pull off a bus - the problem with that is the enormous amount of attention he's put on himself makes him a great SK hit. That kind of play could outright remove that team from the game. SB16 is a sub-optimal SK hit.

Green: Obviously my theory would be wrong. We'd need to re-evaluate who was pushing him and why. We do have a mis-lynch or two so don't jump the gun on day two. I'm hoping Aamirus will be able to contribute. I highly doubt we'll get anything useful out of Ducky, Michael or Joey so I recommend FBI Agent at least clear one of the derps tonight.

SK: Fuckin' liar. Have fun being dead.
    @LuckyDucky

Relevant arguments here.

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

@LuckyDucky

Relevant arguments here.
    more importantly, he tried to get us to lynch joey rather than teaming up with him

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Dance body to body
    어깨도 막 부딪혀
    우린 웃고 춤을 추고 (jumpin' jumpin' jumpin')
    즐거워 (look at you!)
    One body to body
    팔다리 막 움직여
    빨개진 두 볼이 예뻐 (jumpin' jumpin' jumpin')
    Sway with me (look at you!)
    Yo jumpin', yo jumpin', yo body body to body
    Yo jumpin', yo jumpin', yo body body to body

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

your boy Banana is voting with us though! >

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

Toilet man was trying to influence the way I was playing and thinking and I didn't like that. The guy even admitted to it, I don't see a town player trying to do those things that's why I want to kill him. Stinkles just makes the game not really fun to play with his negative attitude, I'd be up to kill one of them because I don't see them perishing this fine night.

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

Night One

RELEASE THE QUACKEN!
    Spoiler : Ok :

Day has ended! @Stealthbomber16 was lynched.

Spoiler : His role :
    Citizen

Effective immediatly, @Kenny has replaced @aamirus . Do not discuss replacements, for that is angleshooting.

Night One ends in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Distorted; February 28th, 2020 at 05:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I killed a less active player

You're welcome
    I would actually be so much happier if you were SK this game

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

guys I wrote some fat fucking post on the assumption that Frinckles would die and Joey would come up not suspicious, preparing for some lockdown scenario where we make an unreliable towncore.

This is like literally the exact opposite universe

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

Yeah erm

I'M AGENT

and

JOEY IS SK

45. ISO #1045

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    guys I wrote some fat fucking post on the assumption that Frinckles would die and Joey would come up not suspicious, preparing for some lockdown scenario where we make an unreliable towncore.

This is like literally the exact opposite universe
    Are you counter claiming me being fbi??

46. ISO #1046

Actually I checked him. Banana is SK lol
    DOES ANYONE ELSE WISH TO CC AGENT? :3

47. ISO #1047

Are you counter claiming me being fbi??
    Yes.

@BananaCucho pls CC FBI too I'd like a showdown in the Good the bad and the ugly

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050