Account Name: NukeTaMere
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1335090
    In-Game Name: WE THE 1%

Account Name: OogaBoogaBoo
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-7654321
    In-Game Name: one per cent

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing, Cheating

Your Account Name: PCB
    Summary: The intentionally execute known town targets and town government roles, are likely coordinating to make town lose by voting confirmed town roles as town. This is one of 3 consecutive games where they intentionally throw and coordinate game-throwing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: NukeTaMere: 1-S2-1-1335090, OogaBoogaBoo: 1-S2-1-7684322

The vigilante was following Mayor's orders. He shot 7 the Amensiac, and he shot 15, since mayor suggested shooting 6/15. I would have gone with 6(sk) honestly since he seemed like a jester
    His choice to shoot 14, was bad. I can say though that he wasn't throwing on purpose. Since 14 did troll a little.

I really don't know why 10 refuse to vote 6 at all.

NukeTaMere: 1-S2-1-1335090
    Under the name ClutchPause, this guy has an insane amount of old reports including skyping, greifing, even reaching Permaban. From my own experience his behavior usually is griefy.

As jailor, he gets a good start, exeing the DH (DH didn't defend).

He laters execute a bg (who defends himself), resulting in mayor's death the same night. He jails 2 afterwards, who claims lookout from amne. Jailor says "I wish I had more exes". Yea, he didn't care. He just wanted to exe people who he didn't like. Finally he jails 6, who ends up killing him.

10 then doesn't vote Sk, resulting in town losing. I would argue that 10 the crier was throwing, but we will wait and see.

NukeTaMere: 1-S2-1-1335090
    Greifing
    Permaban
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I request an appeal. I was doing my best to win the game, jailing people who I thought were the most suspicious. I cleaned up my game since I came back, limiting myself to minor trolling and slight racism (never griefing nor gamethrowing), but isn't that what mafia is all about? In this particular game, no role was confirm or confirmable. It's like banning a marshall because he lynched some town in the process. Also, I said I wished I had more executions because I was convinced that 2 was the Serial Killer (SK kills role-blockers was on in this save) so bringing that as an argument for the ban is just illogical.
    Last edited by Reeno92; December 17th, 2019 at 05:29 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

You should never have been granted your original permaban appeal anyway. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=1335090

The reason for granting the appeal was “Since no warning was given”. However, I see that you had already received several watch listings and ban listings beforehand so that appeal reason wasn’t even valid for you, it was only valid for a couple of your Skyping buddies.

Regardless, with the granted appeal you were told there would be a no-tolerance policy. One more misstep and you get re-permaed. So I’m not sure why you’re surprised about the outcome of this report.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Summary:
    Spoiler : gamesummary :
    D1: jails Choo Rate
    N1: Choo Rate (Godfather) claims executioner in jail for some reason so you exe

D2: mayor reveals and you pm him "im jailor but put me up so I can claim veteran"

N2: nothing since there was a lynch

D3: With the entire triad team dead along with an amnesiac, there is only an SK and neutral random left to worry about, compared with only 2 dead townies. The mayor chooses to openly reveal all of the role claims, including that you are the confirmed jailor.

Immediately, you choose to jail the mayor.
    Next, you choose to jail the confirmed vig (only claim and he already killed somebody).
    Finally, you settle on the BG claim (the only protective claim in the game, so he's pretty much confirmed as well).

Meanwhile, 6 has never spoken and 15 claimed "am lookout, what do I do?" and gave no info. Both are easily much better jail choices. 2 has claimed amnesiac and new role revealed is turned off, and 10 is claiming to be an any random crier.

N3: In jail chat 4 says he is bg and was going to protect 12 (mayor), but now he can't. You respond "LOL" and choose to execute him.

D4: It should be pretty clear and obvious at this point that 6 is the SK, considering he is still refusing to claim a role and the only other person not confirmed is the amnesiac turned lookout, but okay, I guess it's possible you really did believe it was 2 and not 6. So you refuse to vote up 6 and you choose to jail 2.

N4: you demand his LW which is silly since he was spamming it all throughout d4. he gives it and explains why 6 is the SK, and you say... "I wish I still had an exec"

D5: Since you didn't die with 2 in jail, it's now 100% confirmed from your perspective that 6 MUST be the SK. And... you refuse to vote up 6 and just stop talking.

N5: Well you did jail 6, but that's pretty useless since you 1) Already acknowledged that you are out of executions and 2) Didn't put it into your lw. In fact, you helpfully don't have any LW at all, and die this night to the SK you jailed.

Somehow, amazingly, despite being down 8 to 1, the SK manages to win the game.

Verdict: Crime changed from griefing to Reactionary Gamethrowing.
    Punishment: Permaban stands

Notes:
    When the mayor reveals your role on D3, and you immediately choose to jail the mayor, it is obvious that you are angry about him outing you and that you want him dead. Your decision to ultimately execute the pretty much confirmed BG and laugh while you're doing it is already enough for reactionary gamethrowing. For the rest of the game, it is hard to decide if you were intentionally trying to help the SK win or if you were truly as clueless as you were acting, but even if I give you the benefit of the doubt there, it is nonetheless clear that you were intentionally going against your win conditions on d3 and n3.

EDIT: The SK (1-S2-1-511737, Trumpreich) is one of your confirmed skyping pals from before: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ghlight=511737
    Now that I see that it is pretty obvious you were both skyping again.

Recommend @Arrow to also give Trumpreich (1-S2-1-511737) his well-earned perma.
    Last edited by DJarJar; January 8th, 2020 at 09:49 AM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10