S-FM 220: Empire - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2077
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Exactly, thats when he presses the button.
    Good post. Please read context first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1252

@Sino

jail ika or mesk please <3
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Matt, why are you so hooked up on believing Mesk would talk?
    Because as FM staff I've been personally responsible for her discipline over these past few months and while she has her "autism attacks," I really don't think she'd borderline gamethrow as town by not working with a confirmed ally. Mesk is more than capable of taking these games seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    @Sino

jail ika or mesk please <3
    Preferably mesk
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #1255

-vote Deathworlds

That beg though.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

Because as FM staff I've been personally responsible for her discipline over these past few months and while she has her "autism attacks," I really don't think she'd borderline gamethrow as town by not working with a confirmed ally. Mesk is more than capable of taking these games seriously.
    Sino would not be confirmed firstly.

Secondly, you are not the jailor.

9. ISO #1259

Preferably mesk
    Okay scumworlds who only pops in to post about jailing someone who isn't him, especially after I vote for him.

This slot needs to be nuked from existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

-vote Deathworlds

That beg though.
    Oh please.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #1263

Again, she's not confirmed town. The fact that you can see a possible scum motivation does not mean that has to be my motivation, and I'm inviting you to see things from my angle. I'm not proposing we murder Mesk. I repeatedly said, conditioning on her being jailed and not being productive in jail, she makes an excellent execution choice. I would like to think that if she's jailed by a confirmed town she's going to be doing everything she can to work with her jailer, thus making the point about executing troll Mesk entirely moot.

and quote me wher ei said she was confirmed tonw at all. unknown who knows mesk better as a person and a player has stated mutiple times what she would do and you ignore it. to look though your angle you msut accept that your aggle has flaws and ive poitned them out thats what i have done and when you refuse to revaulate based on the said flaws then why should i do it?

I very strongly disagree that idgaf is the best attitude for town because good town play involves not getting mislynched and convincing your fellow towns to lynch your scumreads. Both of these things don't fit into a player who doesn't give a shit, although this is perhaps a meta discussion for another time.

but if town defends themsefls all day and never scum hutnt then we waste time, the IDGAF attitude is best becasue town should have no reaosn to defend themselfs. town should still jsut push their scum reads. town just needs to convince other that another is scum, they dont need to convince that they are town. the thing is that someone cna be town but be ignored. but if someone can convince then its another thing

I may have missed your post. Can you quote it or restate briefly why you townread her?
    you have the iso function dont you? you have yet to respond to my other post about the neutral so you ca go read

14. ISO #1264

Did you miss the post where Gyrlander said that Empress can't jail someone today?
    I guess I forgot about that. It's not even gamethrowing to not speak to jailor of you have nothing to say.

15. ISO #1265

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    you have the iso function dont you? you have yet to respond to my other post about the neutral so you ca go read
    ika, I think you're wasting your time here. He's not going to change his mind.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

16. ISO #1266

No one disbelieves Sino's claim as a Jailor.

So why no lynch?

Is Sino's proof of his role going to make you think any differently about him? The only other option is if you think scum has the balls to claim Jailor and somehow get away with it, and I see no one still claiming Sino is scum.

I would rather lynch, and gain that Extra bit of VCA to work with.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #1267

she is capaplbe of doing it but condoning her will nto cause her to imporve, you have to work with her or try to reahc out

18. ISO #1268

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

So why no lynch?

Is Sino's proof of his role going to make you think any differently about him? The only other option is if you think scum has the balls to claim Jailor and somehow get away with it, and I see no one still claiming Sino is scum.

Because this is the only opportunity to actually confirm him.
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #1269

So why no lynch?

OH MY GOD HAVE YOU FUCKING LURKED

We literally hardcore poked you, with the quickest sheep train ever, to get you to speak, and this is what you got to say?

20. ISO #1270

I guess I forgot about that. It's not even gamethrowing to not speak to jailor of you have nothing to say.
    this.

aslo @MattZed if you have been having to deal with her out of game for her game resons save it for post game or out of game becasue what you are using is techancly not game related at all.

if you want to talk about that you could amke a thread or somethingn btu not in game

@Calix i know, its funny to rile him up though cus he expect em to chagne whenn he cant even refute the poitns

21. ISO #1271

Because this is the only opportunity to actually confirm him.
    "It's also my best shot at making sure that I survive past Night 1 by convincing Sino to kill Mesk!"

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

So why no lynch?

If Sino is jailor, then he is confirmed town.
    If he is confirmed town, then his reads are not deceptive.

Compared to everyone else's reads, they could all be crap.

25. ISO #1275

she is capaplbe of doing it but condoning her will nto cause her to imporve, you have to work with her or try to reahc out
    I'm the one arguing Mesk would straighten up in jail. You all are the ones assuming she's going to be shit tier and get herself killed.

Mesk really isn't my main concern atm. (hi, Unknown) I've made the case that Mesk should be executed if she doesn't cooperate in jail, (if she's jailed) and the response I'm getting is "oh no how could you Mesk is town how dare you suggest executing Mesk."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

26. ISO #1276

then you have no problem with being the jailed person right?
    Actually I don't, but I would much rather see mesk hung asap.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    If Sino is jailor, then he is confirmed town.
    If he is confirmed town, then his reads are not deceptive.

Compared to everyone else's reads, they could all be crap.
    I thought you were two buzi playing a gaem

Are you going to do something now or are you just going to roll over and die? lol

29. ISO #1279

then you have no problem with being the jailed person right?
    -vote deathworlds

CHOO CHOO
    You say I should be jailed, but you vote me instead?

what the hell man.
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #1280

When Matt addresses me as his scum read lol.

31. ISO #1281

I'm the one arguing Mesk would straighten up in jail. You all are the ones assuming she's going to be shit tier and get herself killed.

Mesk really isn't my main concern atm. (hi, Unknown) I've made the case that Mesk should be executed if she doesn't cooperate in jail, (if she's jailed) and the response I'm getting is "oh no how could you Mesk is town how dare you suggest executing Mesk."
    way to misrep

we have been saying mesk will do jack shit in jail but you refuse to belive it.

32. ISO #1282

his reads are not decpitive maybe but have you seen how he reads people?
    Shit but confirmable reads > potentially fabricated reads.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #1283

Ah yes, someone who writes long paragraphs of drivel on the virtues of jailing Mesk isn't suggesting that Mesk should be jailed at all!

I can see the light now! Words mean nothing!

34. ISO #1284

Deathworlds/SP/Yzb is probably the scum-team IMO. Possibly Matt somewhere in there.

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    deathworlds is at L-2

I'd much prefer we let Sino jail and confirm him tonight.

Let's NL people please.
    We are worried that Sino will kill Mesk instead, hence the lynch.

37. ISO #1287

Sino prob doesn't have DW as his jail target SilverWolf.

38. ISO #1288

You say I should be jailed, but you vote me instead?

what the hell man.
    i like trains

also sino already said he was jailing you so even if we dont lynch you you will most likly be jailed

so either way win win

the only diffrenc eis we get a flip sooner then later. also roleblocking is a thing or your empress

39. ISO #1289

-unvote

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Sino be back!

42. ISO #1292

i like trains

also sino already said he was jailing you so even if we dont lynch you you will most likly be jailed

so either way win win

the only diffrenc eis we get a flip sooner then later. also roleblocking is a thing or your empress
    If DW gets jailed then the Lookout can easily watch Sino. Win-win

43. ISO #1293

i like trains

so either way win win

Later is better because that means I get to communicate with sino.
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #1294

I don't agree with your Unknown read due to my own ISO of Unknown and getting a different conclusion. Andd.. this was the wrong post to quote. Anyway, please re-look over your Unknown read with the ISO I made. It only goes to the first ~73 posts that he made, so if there is something new, be sure to tell me.

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

Sino is here everyone clam down.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    OH MY GOD HAVE YOU FUCKING LURKED

We literally hardcore poked you, with the quickest sheep train ever, to get you to speak, and this is what you got to say?
    OH WOW. I SO SO APOLOGIZE MR FOR NOT SAY MUCH SO FAST

Get bent, I work in retail, its Christmas, I've got a mourning partner to look after.
    I've only been able to have quick glances whistled i've been working.

If I wanted to purposely lurked I would of just signed out

Atleast I have the balls to let people know when I'm reading.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #1300

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Vote SuperJack. He's freaking scummy, he literally just checked in by day end just to lurk off again.
    And you didn't find Yzb's post scummy? Fook Off.