S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Day one I am done lol to much troll fest time.

I hard claim King of the land “all bow before me or I shall summon Aivion the Jester God to smite thee” lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Day one I am done lol to much troll fest time.

I hard claim King of the land “all bow before me or I shall summon Aivion the Jester God to smite thee” lol
    Hmmmm.. IDK Man... I Need My Grimoire And Magic Power.. So I Can Be The Wizard King One Day..

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Mikey, I was right after all!

you wanna take control of everyone

why do you think Kenny is town?
    At this point I truly don’t know who is town.

-vote skip
    becuse I honestly don’t see what we can get out of today. To much confusion. Holding night 1 will open some doors 🚪. If I am even alive lol. I did not make as much scum cred this day as I normally do so I may die tonight. Who knows.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Hmmmm.. IDK Man... I Need My Grimoire And Magic Power.. So I Can Be The Wizard King One Day..
    Blink is your grimoire. And if you are wiszard then you are scum. Didn’t someone say wizards are scum and mages are town?
    -vote light_yagami

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

I Never Said I Was A Wizard..

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

Umm Graves Has Already Mentioned Im Role-Playing Black Clover.. Great Anime..
    Sorry don't know Black Cover.

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Upon Review Of This Day.. I Think The Scum Team Is Possible MM, Eclipse, NumberTwo And Or Distorted..

But This Is Just Speculation Based On The Things Said/Hinted At..

Why am I not scum?

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Sorry that was meant to be this

Skip Day (2 [L-5]):
    Damus_Graves, Distorted
    Distorted (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Kenny
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-4]):
    Mike, blinkskater, The Lawyer
    Kenny (1 [L-6]):
    Eclipse

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

Upon Review Of This Day.. I Think The Scum Team Is Possible MM, Eclipse, NumberTwo And Or Distorted..

But This Is Just Speculation Based On The Things Said/Hinted At..
    Skip Day (2 [L-5]):
    Damus_Graves, Distorted
    Distorted (2 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-4]):
    Kenny (1 [L-6]):
    Eclipse

So Eclipe is voting Kenny
    MM is Bussing Distorted
    Number two is holding his day 1 vote.
    distorted is voting Damus.

Plausible.

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Walks into town carrying a tree branch, caged lizard, glass of milk, a VHS of the first Land Before Time, and a credit card.

I am ready!
    Opening post For Distorted

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    I confirm, Gandalf the Gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Gg I'm mayor now
    Kennys Reply to Gandalfr. One of the reasons Distorted anted to point out that I called Kenny as possibly mayor out of the blue.

rip =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You town this game?
    Damus replay to Distorted Rip from my fake vote on distorted.

I'm whatever you need me to be bb.
    Reply from Damus. Distorted normal as town comes in reading not laid back. Has me questioning. In blinks game he tunneled dams hard for Damus messing around day 1.

Distorted is not tunneling Damus Scum read lol
    My putting this thought to the test.

lol i thought about doing that for the first few hours for lolz... but i think damus would probably throw something at me if i did that again.
    Playfully tossing it out.

If you do not understand your role, then I take it you do not understand your alignment. so by default, I would assume you would be scum hunting - thus that would mean your reads are more pure due to knowing nothing of what you are supposed to do. You have no influence from anyone. so i shall follow you blindly into that and see what happens.
    This is Distorted reply to Light. later we find he had same info so why this post?????

I was not sent a rolecard. i was not even told Mages guild, i was told "town" lol any question i asked was met with "cant say"
    once again, i did not receive a card. i seirously have to repeat so much shit to u its getting irritatinng.

I never once claimed a role, ( u said i have twice)

my role was given in a conversation, not a rolecard PM.

"btw i picked the roles, ur x"

what alignment?

"town"

please read the thread so i can stop repeating stuff while u try to cover for mistaking 2 names as 2 alignmentns.
    nope. I did not. but my rolecard wasnt officially "PMed" to me. it was given during a convo.
    Posts counteracting each other.

This is why I am highly suspect of Distorted.

@blinkslater thoughts? Am I over reading over thinking? @everyone else. Thoughts on this. Am I over thinking this please. Do not just pass this off saying oh it is nothing Explain. if I am wrong explain how.

28. ISO #828

Lawyer, stealthbomber and rumox made a few pop-ins but they weren't memorable
    SB16 is scummy no matter what. SB16 gets read sum as town all the time. So I am not even trying to read him yet. I am waiting til tomorrow on him.

29. ISO #829

SB16 is scummy no matter what. SB16 gets read sum as town all the time. So I am not even trying to read him yet. I am waiting til tomorrow on him.
    Hell yeah dude I’m always scum
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

30. ISO #830

I disagree; he put on the "OR" on the table, which I have (but you don't apparently so I guess it's understandable from your PoV), he also said Town or [x], it all fits.

Also I'm back! Time to get to reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #831

Skip Day (2 [L-5]):
    Damus_Graves, Distorted
    Distorted (2 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-4]):
    Kenny (1 [L-6]):
    Eclipse

So Eclipe is voting Kenny
    MM is Bussing Distorted
    Number two is holding his day 1 vote.
    distorted is voting Damus.

Plausible.
    Excuse me but, where am I bussing anyone? We have the same intrigue beyond understanding thing... so ?????
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

Holy shit, the no u's between Mike and Distorted...

I don't see how y'all can let Distorted get away with his MASSIVE scumpainting. Anyway, if we really can't get him down, I will go on the Light train. He doesn't fit his town meta, he claimed that his role was green which is bullshit, then tried to cover it. But I really think that a Distorted lynch is better because of the amount of info it gives, and the odds of a scum flip. He has interacted with literally everyone who was active.

34. ISO #834

​After much debate, the group moved back inside the pavilion. There, they witnessed a strange, tall child speaking an even stranger language. He kept yelling about squirrels and about how they had driven him madder than a court jester... the group, led by none other than Mike, decided to put him out of his misery as sacrifice to the Jester God, AIVION (also known as AMON), by pulling their collective magicka reserves into one powerful spell.

Efekannn was disintegrated after a powerful Armageddon spell blasted him to smithereens. His role was Jester.

Graveyard
    Efekannn (Jester) - Disintegrated D1.

35. ISO #835

Although all these players like @Mike and @Marshmallow Marshall being told such conflicting information is beyond my understanding as well. Host error is becoming more likely
    I mean, people made it an information. It wasn't supposed to be info in the first place, it's just wordings and we've been running in circles for a day about it. What I see that is obvious rn is that 1: Disto is mass scumpainting and 2: Light lied about being green and doesn't fit his meta.

36. ISO #836

Curious. Lynching distorted to prove rolecards aren’t messed up seems anti town.
    It’s a little booodthristy for my liking.

If distorted flips town the rolecards are bogus. If distorted flips scum rolecards are good.
    Am I understanding this correct?
    Lynching Disto is faaar more than just for this.......

37. ISO #837

​After much debate, the group moved back inside the pavilion. There, they witnessed a strange, tall child speaking an even stranger language. He kept yelling about squirrels and about how they had driven him madder than a court jester... the group, led by none other than Mike, decided to put him out of his misery as sacrifice to the Jester God, AIVION (also known as AMON), by pulling their collective magicka reserves into one powerful spell.

Efekannn was disintegrated after a powerful Armageddon spell blasted him to smithereens. His role was Jester.

Graveyard
    Efekannn (Jester) - Disintegrated D1.

1 scum/neutral down, 3 to go! /s

38. ISO #838

Town and the Mages' Guild are the same alignments, yes.
    ♪♫ Glory, glory, hallelujah....... ♫♪
    @Gandalfr
    Are you an incompetent host and gave people half assed role cards with missing information that is left vague as hell and missing alignments for their factions?
    LOL

39. ISO #839

-vote Skip

Did I do that right?

40. ISO #840

quelle herreure at this point I'm regretting not quoting and editing your quote making into something else so that your reason could be more valid
    Whose smurf are you?

And where the hell did you get that "herreure" lol

41. ISO #841

Town and the Mages' Guild are the same alignments, yes.
    Nope. The secret words were left out of my role cards.
    @The Lawyer This really really really needs to be explained further. Your rolecardS? The "secret words"? @Numbertwo Anything to tell us..?

42. ISO #842

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Given the amount of content and me not having as much time as I wanted tonight, I'll have to wait until tomorrow before commenting on the events of the later part of the day (even though most of that seems to revolve around the RP rabbit hole). A few questions I still want to ask thought...

@Distorted There is a jarring difference between the tone of your current posts and your posts when you first started posting where you were effectively shit posting, making jokes with no game relevance and making attempting what seemed to be weak deflections towards other players. How come those posts were so different from your current posts? It's fine if your answer is just that you didn't have anything that you thought was worth commenting on at that point.

@Damus_Graves Do you consider your role card to be easy to understand?

@rumox Damus seems to think that you are very pro town. Do you think that Damus is pro town? I might have missed it, but I don't think you have specifically stated this.

@Marshmallow Marshall You seem fairly confident that there is 3 mafia and 1 neutral instead of 4 mafia and I believe the reason you gave was "balance". Can you please explain this further.

I do.

Do you have a reason for feeling the need to ping me just to ask a question that you know how I'm going to answer yes to?
    I think that Damus' buddying with Rumox is with town intent. He's really fishing for reactions here.
    ~~
    Yes, because 4 mafia in a 13P hidden setup is harsh lol. I haven't seen Town win a single hidden setup in my life, iirc....

43. ISO #843

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is seriously horse shit how is ANYONE confirmed town. No way distorted is scum here.
    Have you read the game blink lol?

44. ISO #844

I Agree.. It Is Suspect.. But, I Am Town I Assure You.. I Was Talking About What Town Is Normally Colored.. Thus It Would Be Green.. Had It Been Colored.. Sorry For Any Misunderstanding..
    Okay no.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    This is really, REALLY looking like someone who got caught lol. You make me think of someone who plays werewolf irl and just can't hide anything if you call her scum :P

45. ISO #845

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Excuse me but, where am I bussing anyone? We have the same intrigue beyond understanding thing... so ?????
    read the whole post I was referring to Lights reads.

46. ISO #846

This hard protection of MM. shows me you need to be looked into. What makes MM so hard town to you? What makes you town?
    Big word twist here. Eclipse said that they had not made their mind on me yet. There was NO "hard town".

47. ISO #847

Saying theres no fucking chance is a completely illogical thing to state, and should ve looked at as a serious discredit on distorted and myself, due to what damus thinks a host would or would not do.
    This is seriously horse shit how is ANYONE confirmed town. No way distorted is scum here.
    The buddying with Distorted is real.

48. ISO #848

Im Actually Starting To Wonder If We Arent All Students.. In This School For The Gifted.. IDK Why But I Feel Compelled To Look Into Things That Are Beyond My Understanding..
    Is it just me or that's the #metoo people were talking about, but REALLY late?

49. ISO #849

Big word twist here. Eclipse said that they had not made their mind on me yet. There was NO "hard town".
    It was to get a reaction He gave one so I let it drop.

50. ISO #850

Is it just me or that's the #metoo people were talking about, but REALLY late?
    MM no we never gave that full info out only bits and pieces.

-unvote

I missed that post. Light is not scum. But MM you discarding it has me suspect of you.

Town Light IS not the Scum we are looking for. Light is not a good lynch today.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.