if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102
    Ganelon

Re: if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls

I don’t really understand why you’re so aggressive about this though

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105
    Ganelon

Re: if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Maybe a visual will help?

Fair enough I got the idea, it just seems to be that label should be reserved for people who think the question whether God exists isn’t relevant.

6. ISO #106
    Ganelon

I’m confused. How can you lack belief in God without automatically believing God doesn’t exist?

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108
    Ganelon

I guess I should clarify.
    You can lack belief in God by not being sure of by not caring whether God exists. But, if you actively reject belief in God, hows that different from believing that God doesn’t exist?

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’m confused. How can you lack belief in God without automatically believing God doesn’t exist?
    I don't believe in anything. Yes, I fall into more of the agnostic atheist category - maybe a supreme being exists. I don't think one does, but hey I may be wrong.

But if one exists, its definitely unknown to us and is not any of the gods that I've heard of. I reject the idea of god as we humans understand and that earthly religions preach of. That makes me atheist. It's such a broad label - but that's basically what it is, a label. Not a religion, not a belief.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

10. ISO #110
    Ganelon

In any case in my experience most atheists actively believe that there are no supreme beings.

11. ISO #111
    Ganelon

I don't believe in anything. Yes, I fall into more of the agnostic atheist category - maybe a supreme being exists. I don't think one does, but hey I may be wrong.

But if one exists, its definitely unknown to us and is not any of the gods that I've heard of. I reject the idea of god as we humans understand and that earthly religions preach of. That makes me atheist. It's such a broad label - but that's basically what it is, a label. Not a religion, not a belief.
    Fair enough.

12. ISO #112

I guess I should clarify.
    You can lack belief in God by not being sure of by not caring whether God exists. But, if you actively reject belief in God, hows that different from believing that God doesn’t exist?
    I actively reject a supreme being as presented to me by the many religions of the world. That's way different from considering that maybe a god of some type could exist. I agree that there's no way to prove that.

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I mean you could extremely easily read the definition of the words. Or do a web search on them instead of arguing.
    idk have u looked at the wiki page for atheism?
    also maybe we wanna discuss >;3
    don't be a party pooper!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    idk have u looked at the wiki page for atheism?
    also maybe we wanna discuss >;3
    don't be a party pooper!!
    Is there something from the wiki page for atheism that you would like to discuss?

15. ISO #115
    Ganelon

If you want to know what my idea of God is:
    https://highexistence.com/the-last-answer-short-story/
    That’s pretty close to what I think god would be.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

I mean you could extremely easily read the definition of the words. Or do a web search on them instead of arguing.
    ag·​nos·​tic | \ ag-ˈnä-stik , əg- \
    Definition of agnostic (Entry 1 of 2)
    1: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable
    broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god
    2: a person who is unwilling to commit to an opinion about something
    political agnostics

athe·​ist | \ ˈā-thē-ist \
    Definition of atheist
    : a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods : one who subscribes to or advocates atheism

An agnostic who is neither a theist or an atheist would be a true neutral.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    ag·​nos·​tic | \ ag-ˈnä-stik , əg- \
    Definition of agnostic (Entry 1 of 2)
    1: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable
    broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god
    2: a person who is unwilling to commit to an opinion about something
    political agnostics

athe·​ist | \ ˈā-thē-ist \
    Definition of atheist
    : a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods : one who subscribes to or advocates atheism

An agnostic who is neither a theist or an atheist would be a true neutral.
    Non belief is not the same as belief lol.

20. ISO #120

I did try to read it. Kinda got bored once the voice explained that it chose the guy to exist in the afterlife.

21. ISO #121

Non belief is not the same as belief lol.
    Let's say there may or may not be a criminal.

Atheist: there is no criminal, no evidence points to a crime/evidence points to no crime
    Agnostic Atheist: probably there is no criminal, I don't know if there is enough evidence
    Agnostic: I don't know whether or not a crime happened, I don't know if there is enough evidence/there might be evidence but it doesn't point either which way, maybe there is a criminal <- neutral
    Agnostic Theist: probably there is a criminal, I don't know if there is enough evidence
    Theist: there is a criminal, the evidence is incriminating

22. ISO #122

Atheist: there is no criminal, no evidence points to a crime/evidence points to no crime
    Agnostic Atheist: probably there is no criminal, I don't know if there is enough evidence
    Agnostic: I don't know whether or not a crime happened, I don't know if there is enough evidence/there might be evidence but it doesn't point either which way, maybe there is a criminal <- neutral
    Agnostic Theist: probably there is a criminal, I don't know if there is enough evidence
    non·​be·​lief | \ ˌnän-bə-ˈlēf

Definition of nonbelief

: absence or lack of belief

Something can't be the lack of itself

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

Also, imma refer you to this:

Maybe a visual will help?

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

A neither-malevolent-or-benevolent being propelled by curiosity and death?
    Interesting story.

You've played Nier: Automata, right? I feel like you would enjoy the game more than I did.

The Voice said, “And you do not find thought and discovery worthwhile in itself? You do not find it requiring no further purpose?”

“For a finite time, yes. Not for all eternity.”

“I see your point. Nevertheless, you have no choice.”

“You say I am to think. You cannot make me do so.”

The Voice said, “I do not wish to constrain you directly. I will not need to. Since you can do nothing but think, you will think. You do not know how not to think.”

“Then I will give myself a goal. I will invent a purpose.”

The Voice said tolerantly, “That you can certainly do.”

“I have already found a purpose.”

28. ISO #128
    Ganelon

Nope, never played that game.

29. ISO #129

I mean, you could assume people can do research and read if you're an ableist shitlord...

30. ISO #130

of all the posts to reply to i--
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Who said being agnostic is neutral? Believing that you don't believe either way is surely a form of belief!

Personally, I'm a third order agnostic. Which means I don't hold any belief over whether I don't hold any belief over whether I don't hold any belief!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

34. ISO #134

We define an individual to be countably infinitely agnostic iff. for all n they do not hold any belief over the nth order belief
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

My new theological stance is countably infinite agnosticism, and frankly I implore the rest of you to join me. There really is no evidence to the contrary, and logically the burden of proof is on the rest of you to convince me otherwise.

37. ISO #137

Okay but I would challenge agnosticism with this:

Are you then also unwilling to say for sure whether Dragons, A Spaghetti God, Fairies, Gnomes, Vampires, Werewolves, Blah Blah Blah insert fantasy thing here exist?

If so, do you even believe anything?

What ARE you sure about the existence of? Do YOU even really exist? Can you say for sure?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    why did we take this test again?
    people who like to play FM, also LIKE to argue. That includes you, and me too. This thread is basically a mini-fm with 3 factions
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

44. ISO #144

A potentially interesting political conversation is now about semantics. Smh
    Still waiting on deathworlds to post why he thinks political science is gibberish. Was a fun enough topic to settle on.

45. ISO #145

why did we take this test again?
    so u could prove u had balls

46. ISO #146

holy fuwuck i need to do this. y'all might find this strange, but my political alignment is a bit flip-floppy. part of why i didn't take this quiz was bc i didn't know whether to ask questions with my liberal side or conservative side. OWO

47. ISO #147

people who like to play FM, also LIKE to argue. That includes you, and me too. This thread is basically a mini-fm with 3 factions
    We are all terrible people.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    holy fuwuck i need to do this. y'all might find this strange, but my political alignment is a bit flip-floppy. part of why i didn't take this quiz was bc i didn't know whether to ask questions with my liberal side or conservative side. OWO
    I got 5 neutrals. You aint beating me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

50. ISO #150

Still waiting on deathworlds to post why he thinks political science is gibberish. Was a fun enough topic to settle on.
    Eh it's more of a comment I like to make about the major I study. It mostly has to do with the fact that since politics is a lot more complicated than "left wing vs right wing", and when trying to pinpoint the exact ideologies and ideas you follow, most sites don't really do a good job, just because the only one that can say what you like is you.

Here's a few I took in the last couple of months.

3Dcompass.PNG8values.PNGleftviews.PNGLibscales.PNG

Oh and here's the 9axis one,
    9axis.PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass