Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 4558
  1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Someone should check you and Varcron tonight. Especially you
    @Banana
    -vote theoneceko

i know I’ve just said that a lynch might have no merits. But that’s mostly cuz, looking at the players, there isn’t anyone who is really that scummy... I have too many townreads. But I think Ceko and Varcron are the scummiest
    I Think Im Scummier..

2. ISO #2152

Explanation of what's going on today with me:

I have feel detached the whole Day 1 (except maaaybe a bit when Banana went bananas with his massclaim but I wasn't online most part so I couldn't get much input) and that has made me not want to post. I, however, have been here the whole time reading you guys to have at least good reads and seeing things proceed accordingly. My townreads right now are MM and Sen. As always it's mainly gut and some posts that I annalyze and consider if a Scum or a Town would have written that post. MM and Sen have succesfully triggered that feeling inside me and therefore are in the townreads group.

Secondpassing is close to a town read but I suspect that's because I enjoy the way he communicates with us.

Ganelon is another one mainly because I like his townreads that appear to match mine. For a moment he said MM had some weird posts and I actually asked him what he was talking about and checked if he kept townreading him in order to switch him to a more null/scum read but he remained "solid" so he's good for now.

Basically anyone else is null. You guys are apparently starting to townread players the moment they start to write things which is understandable but not very accurate. I can guess you are also trying to get newer players to get into the flow. Anyway, this is mostly irrelevant, I only wanted to say that I'm not townreading players that suddenly provide good participation such as ceko or renegade.

Respecting SuperJack I kinda put him in the "SJ or Frinckles" post I did because even if I remember him talking I don't feel like he has done anything and hasn't given me any feels whether good ones or bad ones, but I somehow feel that's strange coming from SJ. I, however, asked him if he still didn't like D1 because I started to think he was also feeling not very good during D1.

Frinckles is just a massive ??? spot whose actions don't make sense. You'd expect certain reactions but in the end he kinda doesn't give a shit and keeps talking as if everything was in control. I honestly don't know how to understand that and it worries me. That's why I don't care about lynching Frinckles and relieving some of the paranoia (plus his avatar is fucking horrendous).

For the rest I truly have nothing to say besides yzb good posting (but that's usual).

What I was saying before respect things going accordingly is that no townread is getting lynched so I basically don't give a shit about what's happening right now. Even more considering I'm basically not engaging in anything interesting. And these last 24 hours have been even worse because I've slept only 3 hours (exam) and I'm basically complete shit + I get quite edgy and depressed when I have sleep deprivation. I SUSPECT this is the main cause of me being quite mad right now because I believe like I've not played this game yet and now Sen says he's gonna shoot me so yeah. No fun for me.

Anyway, finally. Marshmallow Marshall you asked me to explain myself more regarding ceko's statements about me. I already did and I suspect you don't remember / didn't read but:

What ceko said: Gyrlander - Suggests the no-lynch then disappears. He hasn't scumhunted either. OWO. Does he just want to distract town w setup discussion?? Hell, even Frinckles said Grrrrrrrr hates setup talk RenRen, there's more than one person popping in, stirring shit up, then popping back out. Grrrrrr's no-lynch stance comes from the last time he played this setup. However, I think he's using his previous experience as an excuse to distract from scumhunting. Highest scum read atm.

1. I didn't leave after suggesting the no-lynch. This game starts 2:45 AM and it was the start of the game so I basically mentioned what I had been thinking about before the game start in regards to the setup. I've been here this whole game reading all your garbage posts (not talking only to you ceko) so yeah.

2. I haven't scum hunt. Indeed, my scum hunt is pretty low or non-existent. However that's due because my playstyle solely remains in protecting players I consider towny. And you can check see that in almost any game (don't confuse with attacking people that push me or want me lynched / want my town reads lynched).

3. Distracting town with setup discussion. I'm sorry but I won't accept this, I consider the things that I've provided like the almost 100% assured existence of MANY MANY MANY more Lunatics that you thought there were (I posted the freaking first game) are quite valuable and if you think MY SETUP DISCUSSION WANTED TO DISTRACT THE TOWN WHEN WE HAVE HAD TONS OF GARBAGE AND SHIT POSTING TODAY..... you're wrong :3.

4. Frinckles was probably drunk cause I don't know what the hell he was talking about. I also can talk about setup discussion and have done the same in last hidden setup where I was talking about Efe being neutral so he MUST BE LYNCHED. So yeah no. kaboom. damn i feel good.

5. No, my no-lynch stance doesn't come from the last game experience and I'm not using my last game experience as an excuse to distract from scumhunting basically because:
    a) The game happened 4 years ago and I was 16 years old. I was also HORRIBLY inactive back in that time so no. The only memory I have is me rolling Asylum Director last game. That's it.
    b) I've already explained that I almost never scumhunt so I've no need TO FIND AN EXCUSE TO NOT SCUMHUNT.

Also, now that I've fully responded to this post I can easily say to all those of you that praised ceko on checking a lot of scummy things in me are BAD. And probably just wnated to pray ceko because he had the balls to return and do some shit besides OWOing, still that's not an excuse to fucking give him a free pass and say he's correct regarding me. Fuck you. I love you.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #2153

Someone should check you and Varcron tonight. Especially you
    @Banana
    -vote theoneceko

i know I’ve just said that a lynch might have no merits. But that’s mostly cuz, looking at the players, there isn’t anyone who is really that scummy... I have too many townreads. But I think Ceko and Varcron are the scummiest
    You're being a massive derp right now ceko is not scummy looking T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

Y'all are ridiculous Frinckles literally lurked a train to death and it worked because it made you feel weird. God knows Frinckles is redefining the site meta right now T_T
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    You're being a massive derp right now ceko is not scummy looking T_T
    How so lol

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159
    Ganelon

I really wanna know why Banana wants to take the bullet for Frinckles...

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

How so lol
    Bro those posts he made reeked of the insecurity of a town player letting down his team. A neutral out for themselves wouldn't feel that kind of guilty sense of obligation lol.

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

baby are you a primitive element because you generate my whole field extension

16. ISO #2166
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because Frinckles Is Gunna Die Today It Looks Like?
    Frinckles is scummy tho lol

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I trust you I just don’t know wtf you’re doing

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

If you're going to quote something with a large picture in it at least put it in spoilers, it clutters the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I can kind of reason with why Frinkles is "lurking". Y'all have to keep in mind he's still in another FM game active rn too that we all voted him to go to.
    Yeah but he's not gone playing another game, he's sitting here in the thread misrepping everything people say and slinking away whenever he can't respond to an allegation.

30. ISO #2180

Yeah but he's not gone playing another game, he's sitting here in the thread misrepping everything people say and slinking away whenever he can't respond to an allegation.
    Note key word. I said "lurking" not "inactive".

31. ISO #2181

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

Note key word. I said "lurking" not "inactive".
    You did say lurking, however in this case I can almost excuse it due to other circumstances.

I consider him lurking, but at the same point he seems to be playing cautiously like a fair few people here.

35. ISO #2185

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Still like 100 posts behind but whoo this game is fun. Like the crazy sorry if fun. I expect name calling soon.

I'm also real tired from all the social interaction today.
    You Might Say We Need Some Social Distancing..

36. ISO #2186

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Still like 100 posts behind but whoo this game is fun. Like the crazy sorry if fun. I expect name calling soon.

I'm also real tired from all the social interaction today.
    I agree, I love this game

But my brain hurts from the 72 hr day and now 2200 posts nearly.

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

And why shouldn't a power role lurk with impunity?

I can take any of your posts, from anyone, do a quick iso and turn them into burning acid but I choose not to. I'm just trying to check people tonight and the tragedy of this game seemingly will begin with me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    And why shouldn't a power role lurk with impunity?

I can take any of your posts, from anyone, do a quick iso and turn them into burning acid but I choose not to. I'm just trying to check people tonight and the tragedy of this game seemingly will begin with me.
    I Usta Think It Was A Tragedy.. But Ive Come To Realize Its A Comedy..

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

You did say lurking, however in this case I can almost excuse it due to other circumstances.

I consider him lurking, but at the same point he seems to be playing cautiously like a fair few people here.
    Listen, people have out of game obligations. MM has out of game obligations. He can't sit here all the time replying to everything like I do. I get that. I'm not scumreading him for the time he doesn't have. I'm scumreading him for what he does with the time he does have.

43. ISO #2193

Listen, people have out of game obligations. MM has out of game obligations. He can't sit here all the time replying to everything like I do. I get that. I'm not scumreading him for the time he doesn't have. I'm scumreading him for what he does with the time he does have.
    I Could Potentially Get Behind An MM Lynch Because Statistically MM Is Always Scum..

44. ISO #2194

I agree this game is hype asf. I'm exhausted and also pumped as shit.

45. ISO #2195

Can you do a quick IDA on where your scum read comes from? I can't quite see it from your point of view.

46. ISO #2196

Can you do a quick IDA on where your scum read comes from? I can't quite see it from your point of view.
    Honestly, I don't know what IDA stands for. These whippersnappers invent all this hip lingo and I just have to pretend to go along. Is that some kind of summary of why I scumread?

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200