S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Why is this putting me off?
    bro let's be real here the probability that you actually would have drawn out a genuine JK-rolecard claimant was so slim and it also would have been lame asf if it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm the only one who actually understands your No Lynch POV so you should be grateful.

Unless you're just faking it, in which case you're a bad man.
    I've got some bad news...
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

About Renegade, I do not specifically like him but don't think he's that scummy either. If he proves himself to be useless all D1 long, I will consider lynching him, though. @renegade can you give us your reads with reasonings, please? It's ok if you don't have reads on EVERYONE at the moment, but at least give us some content to play with. Or else...
    Good morning Krusty Krew - will have some stuff shortly. Why are you targeting me exactly? GOOFY CHOOO

5. ISO #455

@deathworlds

Do lunatics still receive the correct feedback when it's unrelated to their rolecard? Like being told someone visited them or being told they're converted?

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Re-evaluate your votes. Tell me why your votes are better than a vote on renegade for the reasons I give.
    I suspect ____ of you have you have votes where you have misplaced them and know you misplaced them.
    Wow, being super targeted on d1. Who are you again?

7. ISO #457

(His response came after Varcron posted) Whereas the before post is an emotional post, this one is rather detached, I'm not sure of the connectiveness but I believe it is connected with how he is viewing this game as a whole, a tactic more likely done if he had recieved a scum rolecard and believed he has scum-or some other reasoning- or less worse, he is a fence sitter and wants to wait this out.

I don't want to read these posts anymore.
    They're so off topic. I would like renegade lynched because I find him scummy-fence sitting-useless posting

-vote renegade
    Sorry for shit posting in the first like what 10 pages of this confusing as hell setup where literally anyone can be a different alignment than what they are told. GO on, lynch me.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

The most consequential discussion in this d1 so far has been around the decision to NL or lynch.

From my point of view, I have been sufficiently convinced of the mathematics that we SHOULD lynch today and that a no lynch is in favor of the scum.

Players wanting lynch-
    Frinckles
    Sen
    yzb25
    Marshmallow
    banana
    second passing

Players not wanting lynch-
    Gyrlander
    Superjack

unknown-
    varcron
    LightYigama
    Onegecko

Who am I missing?

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I honestly feel like MM plays the game this way every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    he does and it's infuriatingly NAI lol.
    Yet people say literally every game that I do not fit my meta. Perhaps my meta isn't what people think it is, then...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #463

And again, forgive me for not staying up till 4 am to post memes and shitposts and defend myself when a train is started on me. As I saw in my last game, day 1 reads spin totally out of control and can screw the whole town for the rest of the game - maybe that is why town is on such a losing streak apparently? Aggressive sharks going for any blood in the water even if it is their own?

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Good morning Krusty Krew - will have some stuff shortly. Why are you targeting me exactly? GOOFY CHOOO
    Because you did nothing but shitposts and weak posts, and were inactive.
    Sorry for shit posting in the first like what 10 pages of this confusing as hell setup where literally anyone can be a different alignment than what they are told. GO on, lynch me.
    Yes, you better apologize. You could have tried to do something, but didn't.
    -vote secondpassing

Biggest scum read so far. Pops in at 3 am and starts trains.
    That would be because of timezones, probably. Or, if he's like I am, because of a bad sleep schedule. As for starting trains, that's literally what town should be doing when they see no train they want to hop on. Your post is not really scummy, but it sure is completely wrong.

What's the use of your list of "wants lynch / doesn't want lynch"?
    Why do you say you would "be fine with lynching me"? You haven't exactly given reads recently, and reasonings even less.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #465

And again, forgive me for not staying up till 4 am to post memes and shitposts and defend myself when a train is started on me. As I saw in my last game, day 1 reads spin totally out of control and can screw the whole town for the rest of the game - maybe that is why town is on such a losing streak apparently? Aggressive sharks going for any blood in the water even if it is their own?
    Sooo... you're in favor of a D1 lynch, but against D1 reads? Would you mind to explain? That seems incoherent.

16. ISO #466

Because you did nothing but shitposts and weak posts, and were inactive.

Yes, you better apologize. You could have tried to do something, but didn't.

That would be because of timezones, probably. Or, if he's like I am, because of a bad sleep schedule. As for starting trains, that's literally what town should be doing when they see no train they want to hop on. Your post is not really scummy, but it sure is completely wrong.

What's the use of your list of "wants lynch / doesn't want lynch"?
    Why do you say you would "be fine with lynching me"? You haven't exactly given reads recently, and reasonings even less.
    The use of it has been that it is the most consequential discussion so far, and so the sides that form there could certainly give insight to the slots.

I would say I am far from the least active participant here.

You people are miserable.

17. ISO #467

Sooo... you're in favor of a D1 lynch, but against D1 reads? Would you mind to explain? That seems incoherent.
    I never said I'm in favor of D1 reads. I'm saying I am not in favor of D1 reads that spin totally out of control and dominate the rest of the game. You people are too inflexible, and that is why town loses.

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

The use of it has been that it is the most consequential discussion so far, and so the sides that form there could certainly give insight to the slots.

Which sides? There is no regular scum team in this game. At most, there would be a cult or two, but that's way too hard into speculation, and not enough to form associative reads.
    You're not the least active player, but you're part of the least active players as of now.
    That insult was completely uncalled for.

20. ISO #470

I never said I'm in favor of D1 reads. I'm saying I am not in favor of D1 reads that spin totally out of control and dominate the rest of the game. You people are too inflexible, and that is why town loses.
    Perhaps, it depends. Tunnels are indeed bad, but it's too early to talk about any tunnels, especially since noone is getting focused into oblivion by anyone, and since votes are all over the place.
    MM is playing very similar to his scum role last game, popping in to stir some shit up and then popping out. There's a read for you!
    That's like saying I posted and voted last game I was scum in, so I must be scum now too...

21. ISO #471

Do you think the people in one category are more likely to hold scum? Do you think scum are more likely to approach that conversation in a particular way?

It's more or less over now, so you may as well speak freely about it.

22. ISO #472

Do you think the people in one category are more likely to hold scum? Do you think scum are more likely to approach that conversation in a particular way?

It's more or less over now, so you may as well speak freely about it.
    Absolutely, the people who don't want to lynch are more likely to be scum. The maths that @Sen provided speaks for itself.

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

Absolutely, the people who don't want to lynch are more likely to be scum. The maths that @Sen provided speaks for itself.
    There's a 78% chance it will rain and you'll get wet!

But, we are inside.

Doesn't matter! The statistics I've used can be place into any situation! Hey look at me I've posted math which means I'm right and there is no counter arguement.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Skip
    What do you expect will help us tomorrow that doesn't apply today? Sheriff will take at least 2 nights to give meaningful information. Investigator statistically won't have good information after 1 night. Sleuth may not even be in the setup or choose to side with us immediately. The only difference between today and tomorrow will, most likely, be a dead lock town.

Obviously noone is expecting a magnificent lynch given the circumstances, but we at least have to try. Going days with no lynch is a recipe for disaster and waiting for a rescue that may never come. We must act now.

28. ISO #478

What do you expect will help us tomorrow that doesn't apply today? Sheriff will take at least 2 nights to give meaningful information. Investigator statistically won't have good information after 1 night. Sleuth may not even be in the setup or choose to side with us immediately. The only difference between today and tomorrow will, most likely, be a dead lock town.

Obviously noone is expecting a magnificent lynch given the circumstances, but we at least have to try. Going days with no lynch is a recipe for disaster and waiting for a rescue that may never come. We must act now.
    That sounded epic. You have my support.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #479

To reiterate

Players wanting lynch-
    Frinckles
    Sen
    yzb25
    Marshmallow
    banana
    secondpassing

Players wanting to Skip-
    Gyrlander
    Superjack
    Light Yigama

unknown-
    Varcron
    Ganelon (has voted MM though as of this post)
    Onegecko (has voted yzb as of this post)

Both Sen and YZB have given solid reasoning to NOT skip and to lynch. Sen points out that a lynch essentially buys town another possible mislynch.

YZB points out that the odds of town acting roles finding scum n1 are extremely slim (in addition to these roles possibly being lunatics).

Thanks!

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

To reiterate

Players wanting lynch-
    Frinckles
    Sen
    yzb25
    Marshmallow
    banana
    secondpassing

Players wanting to Skip-
    Gyrlander
    Superjack
    Light Yigama

unknown-
    Varcron
    Ganelon (has voted MM though as of this post)
    Onegecko (has voted yzb as of this post)

Both Sen and YZB have given solid reasoning to NOT skip and to lynch. Sen points out that a lynch essentially buys town another possible mislynch.

YZB points out that the odds of town acting roles finding scum n1 are extremely slim (in addition to these roles possibly being lunatics).

Thanks!
    I see you're totally ignoring anything I said. Nice work. Why are you trying to please others yet avoiding conflict?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

Well it doesn't appear that we have a jester since you asked for Jester King claims already and nobody claimed to get their win.
    Perhapa they don't believe their rolecard yet and require more time to think about it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

Hi toilet man

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495
    Ganelon

Yet people say literally every game that I do not fit my meta. Perhaps my meta isn't what people think it is, then...
    the only time when you do not fit your meta is when you’re scum

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

I don't even see why we need to discuss lynching or not. People are either one way or another, and since the majority are for a lynch, we no longer need to discuss it.

Just do it.
    It's a very important conversation to have. Choosing to play through the day but not lynch is one thing, but players who full on commit to skipping are basically formally signing out of day 1.

Well it doesn't appear that we have a jester since you asked for Jester King claims already and nobody claimed to get their win.
    We've established you think players who don't want a lynch are more likely to be scum, so why are you voting MM rather than Light or Superjack? MM comes in, responds to some shit, stirs shit then leaves every game. That's his thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Hi toilet man
    Hi

48. ISO #498

Not scared at all. Frustrated that I'm being targeted because I'm not as established of a player and this kind of dumb reasoning will lead to a town loss, like the last what, 6 games someone said?
    It's 2 people dude. And at least sp voted you because of your posts not because you're "not established".

Thank you Anonymous Donor

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500