Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 83 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 4142
  1. ISO #2351

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    like this i feel is so damn un-natural.

You lied about what not using meta reads?

You lied about why you scumread me?

And saying you think i'm being cautious doesn't make any sense. You said you thought I was manipulating you earlier, how the hell would that go hand in hand with me being cautious?

Both of those reads are bogus and I don't think you're town
    Reading back a little bit to this, you've changed your opinion more than you change clothes over the course of a day and a bit.

2. ISO #2352

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Spoiler : quote :
    So i have Read p much all the way up from start of Day 2, a skim read but reading nonetheless.

Stealth and Ozy are scum, 100% stealth and Ozy.
    I am unsure on the third. Its either Light or Solid_D, i want to say light because i have that same gut feeling on Solid_D.

Stealth hasnt said anything paticulary that makes me think he is scummy but what i have noticed is he has iterated a few times in day one how happy he is to be town, he then proceeded throughout the game to be constantly voting people up. Now ofcourse we generally agree that constant pressure on people is a good thing but Stealth firstly started a train on Light based only off a Meta tell, He then proceeded to have Ozy and others follow that train quite quickly until i believe it was Aamirus who shut it down and removed her vote. His willingness to jump onto a train, to start a train and attempt to follow through with it dont ring well with me. Furthermore stealth placed Efe at L-3, hoping a town would place at L-2, a place of great pressure. Ozy follows with the L-1. They were hoping Yagami to be about to hammer, this never happened. Also remember one of the first votes on Efe was Stealths. ( i believe solid may of been the exact first)

With the Efe lynch they also pushed the lynch multiple times in a short period, placing votes and changing votes until it got down to that L-1 with Ozy.

Ozy and Aamirus had a TvS early in day one, i had a skim read and from what i can see now coming into day 2, Aamirus came out townier from that, Ozy dropped in good towny content going into the end of day 1, he also was the one who placed Efe on L-1 with over 24 hours left and then went on to say he is fine with ending the day early. He claimed that this was because he was posts behind but we cant just outright believe that can we? no proof whatsoever, that could be a lie in an attempt to save themselves. Furthermore Ozy took what i said about Efe entirely out of context, and continues to ignore the TvT between myself and MM in which we was discussing my admittedly less then easily worded ideas on Efe, i summarised my thoughts more succicently but Ozy just ignores that entirely. Also i noticed reading through, i cant find the exact quote ive lost it but Ozy seems to be Tunnelling pretty hard against me, he also seemed to state that an Huey lynch is the only possible lynch today.

As for light, i think him and Stealth was a classic Bussing, make it seem like TvS which is why i think they were hoping for Yagami to hammer, thats a pretty scummy move but Yagami was already seen as scummy, and if he was lynched today it might vindicate stealth, make him seem more towny. Furthermore the whole doctor debacle with Yagami is so scummy its unbelievable.

Now with the carol claim from Aamirus we have to lynch between the carol people, one of them is scum, at a minimum. Its not me and i am gonna come out and claim Holiday Patron, bog standard citizen role. I believe Blink to be town, i am not sure what role and really i dont care what role, i just believe him to be town. As such to me the only viable lynch today is Stealth.

[Lynch]Stealthbomber16[/vote]
    Very much enjoyed reading this

The only Neutral role Blink or Stealth could be is Lover and i dont think ive seen any indication of such from either. Neither has really protected somebody in much effect. I cant see either being lover tbqh.
    Yeah i had a quick reaaaaaaad. Still think the Scumteam is Stealth/Ozy/Light
    Stealth huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I do that all the time as town though. Outlining a scummy sentence is normal...?

The rest of his ISO states that he thinks Efe is citizen, but he could be TPR, but he could also be scum maybe so we should stop paying attention to him, but not really. So no, not really lol.
    I actually regret not leaving adding that TPR part in, as it gave me the impression of Huey TPR Hunting.

-vote Blinkskater

I think I'm actually going to sheep Light's point here... this sentence is true.
    Is there anyone here who didn't expect either Kovath or Blink or die N1? My money was on Kovath.

3. ISO #2353

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Chapter II

The patrons lamented over the death of Effie & Kovath, their old pals.
    But they concluded that they must decide on who would garnish their home with Christmas Lights.
    Twenty-Four Hours Remain.

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

Yay, you wrote his name correctly <3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2354

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Very much enjoyed reading this

Stealth huh?

I actually regret not leaving adding that TPR part in, as it gave me the impression of Huey TPR Hunting.

Is there anyone here who didn't expect either Kovath or Blink or die N1? My money was on Kovath.
    My money was on Blink dying N1 after he went full thunderdome, but I dunno, maybe that's just me.

5. ISO #2355

I pushed mag in my own way to help me gauge his alignment
    And I did some little back and forths with kovath and varcon.
    You pushed mag? Looked like you both.. what is called.. shit talked basically.
    And idk what that chit chat with kovath and varcron is supposed to prove tbh.

6. ISO #2356

I would say a competent Mafia may not kill blink N1 cause it does exactly what some of you seem to be doing and using a weird meta to say Blink is scum cause he is is alive. Killing Kovath was probably one of the best moves from the Mafia, IIRC Kovath didnt say loads, but had little suspicion on him and was generally seen as town. Plus Kovath is a very good player so hitting him as scum removes a very competent dude. So to those saying that blink being alive means he could be scum, thats pretty damn stupid my guys.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

7. ISO #2357

@blinkskater
    I want to quote my 2 posts where I described you too as "cautios" and "manipulative".
    Cautios:

Manipulative:

So, yeah. I can definetly agree with Mag when he says you are being cautios and manipulative.
    I have given my descriptions of how I see your play. Lucky for you, neither is "provable".
    But the fact that you werent scumhunting D1 is proof enough for me.
    @OzyWho Thoughts on my conclusion about Blink? I do agree that his general behavior is scummy. I honestly always see his behavior as scummy when he's town, too... it just all seems so anti-town, but it ends up being pro-town at some point usually.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #2358

@Huey The Long I read your posts, your stealth read is pretty dependent on a scum ozy right?

I think we have far more to gain then lynching ozy because he's been openly more scummy then SB16.

SB16 has shown flashes of town imo and his read on EFE P much went hand in hand with mine so with your post I'm reading it as a tad opportunistic but I feel like I agree with it mostly except for the part about stealth being implicated with ozy. I agree with stealth being implicated with yagami possibly if yagami flips scum, but i'd need further investigation on that end of the spectrum.

Like your reads are similiar to mine and it doesn't really feel sheepish it feels like it's coming from you specifically and is seemingly townish in pov (it coincides with my feelings yes but doesn't feel like a sheep.)
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

I am pretty sure Blink is town, I am really really really unsure what MM actually is, Hey @OzyWho , do you have that big table of reads i can have a look at pleaseeeeeeee.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

11. ISO #2361

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Reading back a little bit to this, you've changed your opinion more than you change clothes over the course of a day and a bit.
    Hmm? Can you list the opinions he has had on Mag over the course of the day (and even the game)? He was pretty coherent on that.

12. ISO #2362

@Huey The Long I read your posts, your stealth read is pretty dependent on a scum ozy right?

I think we have far more to gain then lynching ozy because he's been openly more scummy then SB16.

SB16 has shown flashes of town imo and his read on EFE P much went hand in hand with mine so with your post I'm reading it as a tad opportunistic but I feel like I agree with it mostly except for the part about stealth being implicated with ozy. I agree with stealth being implicated with yagami possibly if yagami flips scum, but i'd need further investigation on that end of the spectrum.

Like your reads are similiar to mine and it doesn't really feel sheepish it feels like it's coming from you specifically and is seemingly townish in pov (it coincides with my feelings yes but doesn't feel like a sheep.)
    Y'know, reading Ozy now I feel as though he is either town or a smart neutral. With the sort of stuff he's posting it doesn't really read as mafia to me at all.

13. ISO #2363

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I actually scumread ozy pretty hard.

So say that either sb16 or huey is mafia. I think Ozy could probably be one of their partners. Depending how either of them handle me pushing an ozy lynch IMO I could probably sniff out who's giving off the fake read in regards to ozy, that's why I don't really have any second thoughts on lynching ozy over one sb16 or huey because the activity and information they have produced into the thread just isn't enough as compared to a TOP scumread I got going on with ozy.
    "that's why I don't really have any second thoughts on lynching ozy" - I missed the "thats why", care to elaborate?

14. ISO #2364

I agree and i do plan on flipping to Ozy a bit later into this second half of the day, i just wanted to see if Stealth would reply. I originally thought hitting within the Carol may be a good idea but i didnt know that Neutrals could be a part of that and while i dont think Stealth is the lover. By hitting outside the carol its highly unlikely that the mafia will kill within it because if they do its helping us and so we have a good starting point going into Day 3. Furthermore a lynch outside on somebody who looks scummy will give us more information potentially then hitting within the carol, especially if we do hit the scum.

15. ISO #2365

This was intended to say blink instead of SB in the second part.
    Blink Sb and mm have no problem addressing issues and getting to the bottom of it. the truth is thier is the carol with huey blink and sb.

if blink is the non-town would that exonerate huey? and what about sb? he's just been pushed as town since the start but he's started most of the trains if im not mistaken?? im really not sure what to make of much after the heated discussion between mm and blink. if i had to make my educated guess and not sheep with blink or mm, i'd go for sb instead of huey off that list. but that would make me real scummy right?

also inclined to side with huey cause he's like the only who trust me aside from ozy if im goin off that graph he made. think mm's got me down too?

16. ISO #2366

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    That is false.
    I am a Variable like everyone else.
    I Engage, State my mind, fit in with the Process.
    As everyone else does.
    You concluding otherwise is rather. Remarkable.
    I see TvS here between Aamirus and Caustic, and I think Aamirus is really jumping on the "Choo choo discredit Caustic because "he's a bot" " train (on D1). Aamirus is probably just straight up a scum this game.

That being said, I think I saw someone say she had claimed something. What is the claim, and where is it? I can't find it in her ISO.

17. ISO #2367

I'm preparing a list of reads, btw. And no, I'm not saying I would policy lynch you because of that! I'm saying it because you would have fooled me hardcore AGAIN lol.

By "commitment", I mean "committing your towncred" in pushes, making yourself be at risk of being pushed. Not that you have not put effort in the game. I think you completely misunderstood my post there the basic message is :

For gut, meta and reaction analysis reasons, I choose to put you as lock town. If I'm wrong, well REEEEE the blink - MM meta will have remained lol. That's my choice for the game.
    when you lock me as town doesn't that make you think i'm scum tho : (

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

@OzyWho Thoughts on my conclusion about Blink? I do agree that his general behavior is scummy. I honestly always see his behavior as scummy when he's town, too... it just all seems so anti-town, but it ends up being pro-town at some point usually.
    I think he is more likely town than mafia, however - very far from a lock town like you said.

20. ISO #2370

I see TvS here between Aamirus and Caustic, and I think Aamirus is really jumping on the "Choo choo discredit Caustic because "he's a bot" " train (on D1). Aamirus is probably just straight up a scum this game.

That being said, I think I saw someone say she had claimed something. What is the claim, and where is it? I can't find it in her ISO.
    She received a Carol and thats it, she didnt claim a specific role.

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

23. ISO #2373

Ignore the carol list huh?

I am pretty sure Blink is town, I am really really really unsure what MM actually is, Hey @OzyWho , do you have that big table of reads i can have a look at pleaseeeeeeee.
    Spoiler : Not sure how updated it is :

MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - Suspicious
    - No Read

24. ISO #2374

Hmm? Can you list the opinions he has had on Mag over the course of the day (and even the game)? He was pretty coherent on that.
    Oh, I don't mean just Mag, there were one or two he kept flipping on.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater
    how the fuck did I miss this...

AITE no way you softed angel, then hit the angel as mafia, janitor'd him aaaaaaaaand then hadclaim that role.

the odds of that happening are way to low for me to entertain.

Since MM is town, mag has to be town by association now

WOW
    From the next one or two pages ahead and behind this, this doesn't look like sarcasm, so here's one change

so the second I town read mag you call me town begrudgingly

Yagami I have to SCUM read you there is no way that I can't here
    But wait a second here, you literally were calling Mag scum a few pages before

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth
    being dishonest doesn't make you scum though, especially in this scenario,
    I'm not even scum painting you or anything at this point I just don't understand how you can't see that
    This was midway through their thunderdome, about five pages later you see this

Being dishonest when I believe your intentions to be malicious does
    So now you've changed from town, to scum, to town, to scum, two or three times only on Mag in the past day.... The rest of your statements are solid, but you're deadset on confusing people with your changing on him.

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

I agree and i do plan on flipping to Ozy a bit later into this second half of the day, i just wanted to see if Stealth would reply.
    @Huey The Long
    Blink said the basis for that is because he believes you are Neutral.
    You said you're not neutral.

You can't agree with Blink since his logic contradicts your statement.
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SCUMMY SHEEPING

27. ISO #2377

Short list of reads

TOWN CORE

Magoroth (Angel)
    Blinkskater
    Stealthbomber16

Very probably town

Light_Yagami

Probably town but I don't know anymore, the read has decayed because of lower contributions and little pro-town impacts later on

OzyWho

Medium townreads

Caustic
    Chip Skylark

Low townreads

Solid D.

Null : Varcron, this guy is unreadable to me

Scummy

Aamirus

Scum (or at least non-town) by PoE of the carol (the two other guys in the carol are in my town core), and just individually scummy by behavior : Huey the Long, our lynch today

28. ISO #2378

I agree and i do plan on flipping to Ozy a bit later into this second half of the day, i just wanted to see if Stealth would reply. I originally thought hitting within the Carol may be a good idea but i didnt know that Neutrals could be a part of that and while i dont think Stealth is the lover. By hitting outside the carol its highly unlikely that the mafia will kill within it because if they do its helping us and so we have a good starting point going into Day 3. Furthermore a lynch outside on somebody who looks scummy will give us more information potentially then hitting within the carol, especially if we do hit the scum.
    I agree with you also here in that we need to hear an analysis from SB16 and see who he thinks we should lync h and why. You giving your has actually helped me a great deal because you were pretty scummy via minimum content + analysis on the thread, but I can see you being busy as a reason. I don't scum/town read people ever for activity anymore, so this contents you put out today fmpov has been pretty towny.

You make a very good point when you say scum will always hit outside the carol, that's not something that crossed my mind untill now, so if we lynch where our actualy scumreads lie because the players inside the carol imo don't seem as informative enough because I now think you have a good chance of being town and I still think there's a good chance at Sb16 being an actual neutral.

The perfect thing for stealt hto say if he rolled neutral was exeactly what he said when he entered the game lol. I do think that his overall thought process has been towny and that his efe read aligned with mine pretty solidly in his own way so I do have a hard time seeing him as scum here. He did have some weird interactions with Yagami that I could see as being SVS tho, and naz pointed something out about a read stealth gave on MM that seemed really fishy with no progression there, but SB16's response to that wasn't scummy it seemed natural.

29. ISO #2379

I do sort of agree, I noticed that aamirus jumped on that train pretty happily when a few of us called Caustic out.

30. ISO #2380

From the next one or two pages ahead and behind this, this doesn't look like sarcasm, so here's one change

So now you've changed from town, to scum, to town, to scum, two or three times only on Mag in the past day.... The rest of your statements are solid, but you're deadset on confusing people with your changing on him.
    Umm, you do realize that Magoroth claimed angel in the meanwhile, right? It's sort of standard to change your reads when such a claim happens... accusing blink of flip-flopping is bullshit lol

31. ISO #2381

Ignore the carol list huh?

Spoiler : Not sure how updated it is :

MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N

- Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - Suspicious
    - No Read
    Thank you, i am not unsure on Yagami being scum tbqh, im looking at MMs reads and ugh, this is annoying.

32. ISO #2382

Umm, you do realize that Magoroth claimed angel in the meanwhile, right? It's sort of standard to change your reads when such a claim happens... accusing blink of flip-flopping is bullshit lol
    He was flip flopping until that point, is what I needed to add in there.

33. ISO #2383

Thank you, i am not unsure on Yagami being scum tbqh, im looking at MMs reads and ugh, this is annoying.
    now unsure*

34. ISO #2384

Probably town but I don't know anymore, the read has decayed because of lower contributions and little pro-town impacts later on

OzyWho[/COLOR][/center]
    OHh, right. Really loved your reasoning of my day1 btw "he was top contributer first half day1, then only one of the top at the 2nd half. his lowered his efforts, therefore i lower my town read on him!"
    If you could have a more reasonable read plz..

35. ISO #2385

@Huey The Long
    Blink said the basis for that is because he believes you are Neutral.
    You said you're not neutral.

You can't agree with Blink since his logic contradicts your statement.
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SCUMMY SHEEPING
    @OzyWho who said I believe his claim as cit?

I didn't believe Efe's.

36. ISO #2386

Of course, being the only one out of the towncore and in the carol is annoying for you xD

Why do you point this out, btw?

37. ISO #2387

OHh, right. Really loved your reasoning of my day1 btw "he was top contributer first half day1, then only one of the top at the 2nd half. his lowered his efforts, therefore i lower my town read on him!"
    If you could have a more reasonable read plz..
    I don't think that's what he's trying to say

38. ISO #2388

39. ISO #2389

I didn't believe Efe's.
    1) You called SB16 neutral, not Huey, just few posts above this. And that you think huey is town. Now you say the complete opposite? You changed hueys read from neutral to town to neutral in like 10 minutes.
    2) I like how you both are slowly directing the attention towards @Stealthbomber16

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

42. ISO #2392

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    so i have a question, would it be smarter to look outside the carol if we are to believe it only contains neauts, or to stay in the carol if i needed to make a vote?
    At this point it looks like Huey is common consensus between the people over the past few pages, so I'd stick in the carol for now.

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

dude mag claimed 3/4 of the way through our argument this push here from you seems very facevalue/discredity, of course my read on mag changed from scum to town. After he claimed I analyzed the claim and came to the conclusion he was most likley not scum but town

46. ISO #2396

dude mag claimed 3/4 of the way through our argument this push here from you seems very facevalue/discredity, of course my read on mag changed from scum to town. After he claimed I analyzed the claim and came to the conclusion he was most likley not scum but town

town by association = town

even thought he's neutral I believe him to be telling the truth and i believe his target to be town therefore mag = town.

47. ISO #2397

Blink calling Huey a neutral.
    and I honestly see sb16 or huey as the remaining neutral so I don't think at this point in time we even have a MAFIA in that list
    Blink calling Huey a Town
    Blink calling Huey a neutral.

I didn't believe Efe's.

@blinkskater
    can you make up your mind and tell us if you think huey is town is neutral?
    Feels to me like you BOTH are making up bullshit statements in order to softly direct a push to either Stealth or me.

48. ISO #2398

He was flip flopping until that point, is what I needed to add in there.
    No I was p deadset on mag being scum before the claim, this is straight up BS

I think you're trying to push a false narrative here.

49. ISO #2399

town by association = town

even thought he's neutral I believe him to be telling the truth and i believe his target to be town therefore mag = town.
    How Do U Know MM Isnt Tricking You? To Make You Think He Is Town? But Mag Is Neutral Not Town.. How Can He Be Town If He Is Neutral?

50. ISO #2400

So day 1 I started pushing Ozy and Varcon had said I was scummy over and over again. I stopped pushing ozy and Varcon didn't pursue a lynch on me or try to asses my alignment.

Day 2 I am currently pushing ozy. Varcon comes in and still says I'm scummy and trys to create a fabricated case on me being flip floppy on mags alignment when there was a claim midway through that he fails to mention.

I think this is a clear attempt to discredit me and push the train I'm trying to get going again OFF ozy and onto myself.

-vote varcron

@OzyWho how do you feel about THIS vote hmm?