10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    aami has been pushed mainly because she's a LHF by varc, me, frinckles, RENE, naz, SP.

SP's vote on aami is most suspicious to me.
    rene's 2nd most suspicious
    frinckles's 3rd.
    varc 4th.
    naz 5th.
    me 6th LOL.
    Woah that is a massive change from before... What the

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

i'm considering a frinckles/SP team, a varc/SP team, and a frinckles/varc team.

if i'm way off, ill look more into lynching aami. she may be the "missing piece" i need.
    I mean I scumread her earlier in the game. But the lack of activity and the fact that Banana townread her kind of gave her a little bit of a pass.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

18. ISO #1318

if i'm way off, ill look more into lynching aami. she may be the "missing piece" i need.
    well you're way off on me so, only 1/3 off afaik. Varcron seemed towntelling while you sat on the hammer.

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

also if you're considering a SP/Frinckles team, you're considering that Banana bussed his partner (who he townread anyway) to the point of literally leaving the game.

22. ISO #1322

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    , no this isn't the case, I only disagreed with his read of Frinckles and me and other things. I don't think he's scum, but he's wrong to think of me and Frinckles are scum.
    WHO ARE U TALKONG TO HERE nd why ARE U VOTING AN AFK REEEEE
    CFD TO SECONDPASSING WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

23. ISO #1323

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    WHO ARE U TALKONG TO HERE nd why ARE U VOTING AN AFK REEEEE
    CFD TO SECONDPASSING WTF
    What does that matter? What else do we do with Aamirus' slot? Also see the post this one im responding to.

24. ISO #1324

YOUR box. You've no right to be town leader after ur vote-switch onto rene, no matter how you try to justify it.
    wasn't he on gane with me?? It was u gane and sj on rene right?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    There's not much else to say.
    USELESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What does that matter? What else do we do with Aamirus' slot? Also see the post this one im responding to.
    MoDKILL OR REPLACE REEEEEEE

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

Okay I made it back, what are we doing?

Is there like a reason to vote Varcron? I mean the lack of a reason not to vote Varcron is kinda telling in it's own right, so yeah I would consider it, but he posts from time to time.. so maybe I can make a better read tomorrow?

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    SuperJack
    Ganelon
    theoneceko

Secondpassing

Frinckles

naz
    Varcron

aamirus
    Noz_Bugz

Most people here agree Ceko, Ganelon, SJ are off the table. SP is largely getting a pass for our reads on Banana and all the other fluff. I know I'm town but fuck you all anyway. The other two are null slots, one of which was scumleaned by my and the other by SP recently. Other than that they're both largely null/ignored, except I think Banana townread Aamirus the most.

Barring null slots, the last two scum are Naz and Varcron. I like them both very much as people but from my perspective they need to die.

I don't see scum Aamirus flaking out of a game like this (hur dur my meta UwU) even though her early game seemed scummy. I don't know about Noz they felt town in tone originally and then just dipped.

This is literally my perspective for EOD 2. I don't know how else to convey this message better.
    This.

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350