Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 4558
  1. ISO #2201

2. ISO #2202

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    This wallpost shifted focus onto Ren, which was clearly your intention. I think your tunnel is distracting from bigger threats like Banana, but in the end will help town because you're pressing Ren to contribute more meaningfully. In fact, your tunnel reminds me of when I was citizen and tunneled Banana. My gut tells me you're executioner, but my brain tells me you're an emotional town who's frustrated because he thinks others are ignoring Ren.

I'm going to point some things out though:

1. Everyone is concerned about their survival. I get that Ren isn't the best scumhunter, but this is his second forum mafia.
    2. RenRen finds my UWU spam annoying, so he likes to target me. However, it hasn't resulted in me being lynched so I don't mind.
    3. If I was Ren, I'd be frustrated and question your motives too. Being defensive while being tunneled is NAI. However, Ren's scumhunting hasn't improved in response to your pressure. I think he's capable of playing better, so I'll mark Ren as "null" for now.

In conclusion, I like how you pressured Ren. Last game, he was scum and might've cracked if he was tunneled this hard, so it's nice to see more pressure on him this game.
    His posts consists only of shade-throwing/attacks on credibility/attacks on "character", which sows distrust in town. A prime goal to slow down our efforts.

Produces opinion on only the least relevant topics, and uses language that indicates he is not open to further discussion about them, nor is taking a forefront and strong stance on them.

I mean I appreciate the input but what about these two points.^
    Also this is just a meta argument, each of your points is a meta argument.

Fact is, he did scum things with scum-intent in a way that was not overt. It's not hidden if you just don't let yourself glance over his actions.

renegade choo choo?

-vote renegade

5. ISO #2205

For the love of god, a guy has been getting hard pushed for 40 hours, you can at least find out the basic reasons for the read rather than asking about it an hour before the day fucking ends. Here, an incomplete summary from memory without quotes:

-He starts the day hard-softing he's a TPR hovering over the discussion, throwing shade and effectively justifies the fact he's not resolving the shade he's throwing because he's TPR softing.

-He then takes part in the mass-claim and claims the most bait, target-on-back-painting role a man could claim (counsellor). He takes a backseat, half involved role making really stupid arguments for why it's a good idea in the heat of the moment like:

"Who cares if we out a protective if we out a protective and they get nightkilled then hey they served their purpose and stopped an investigative getting nk-ed"

A BS, spur-of-the-moment argument used to justify the massclaim he doesn't believe in. An argument that could literally be used in any game to assert doctors should claim at the start of every day 1

-At this point, he's exploited the mass-claim to try and get PR claims thrown out, he's already painted a target on his back with the PR claim, and he's totally invalidated the justification for throwing all his previous shade. He starts dodging criticism and allegations and trying to turn blame around. He suddenly becomes concerned about BC's play after being happily on board at the time (snake).

-Dude continues to not follow through on shade or contribute seriously because he's PR, even though he's painted the target on his back in fucking gold, so he's got no reason to hold back. Dude's been dishonest and manipulative about the concerns people have, to caricatural levels. (He voted me earlier and suggested my whole read is part of an opportunistic ploy to push for an "easy lynch" when BC is right fucking there and I have a precedent for getting triggered by his play)

-Also, it's quite clear that it's very unlikely he's asylum counsellor (refer to #1896)

I'm probably missing key things I'm rushing because jackasses want a case whenever they bloody feel like it >. Other people have pointed out loads of shit that personally peeved them, everyone's noticed the evasive style Frinckles has been coasting with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #2206

Tick tock, less than an hour remains
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #2207

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    His posts consists only of shade-throwing/attacks on credibility/attacks on "character", which sows distrust in town. A prime goal to slow down our efforts.

Produces opinion on only the least relevant topics, and uses language that indicates he is not open to further discussion about them, nor is taking a forefront and strong stance on them.

Fact is, he did scum things with scum-intent in a way that was not overt. It's not hidden if you just don't let yourself glance over his actions.

renegade choo choo?

-vote renegade
    Interesting

This is something that I find makes sense; a new view of Ren, if you will. I sort of feel though most of how he has spoken is due to being new and getting tongue tied sort of or not remembering to back up his statements.

8. ISO #2208

Spoiler : Yeah :
    For the love of god, a guy has been getting hard pushed for 40 hours, you can at least find out the basic reasons for the read rather than asking about it an hour before the day fucking ends. Here, an incomplete summary from memory without quotes:

-He starts the day hard-softing he's a TPR hovering over the discussion, throwing shade and effectively justifies the fact he's not resolving the shade he's throwing because he's TPR softing.

-He then takes part in the mass-claim and claims the most bait, target-on-back-painting role a man could claim (counsellor). He takes a backseat, half involved role making really stupid arguments for why it's a good idea in the heat of the moment like:

"Who cares if we out a protective if we out a protective and they get nightkilled then hey they served their purpose and stopped an investigative getting nk-ed"

A BS, spur-of-the-moment argument used to justify the massclaim he doesn't believe in. An argument that could literally be used in any game to assert doctors should claim at the start of every day 1

-At this point, he's exploited the mass-claim to try and get PR claims thrown out, he's already painted a target on his back with the PR claim, and he's totally invalidated the justification for throwing all his previous shade. He starts dodging criticism and allegations and trying to turn blame around. He suddenly becomes concerned about BC's play after being happily on board at the time (snake).

-Dude continues to not follow through on shade or contribute seriously because he's PR, even though he's painted the target on his back in fucking gold, so he's got no reason to hold back. Dude's been dishonest and manipulative about the concerns people have, to caricatural levels. (He voted me earlier and suggested my whole read is part of an opportunistic ploy to push for an "easy lynch" when BC is right fucking there and I have a precedent for getting triggered by his play)

-Also, it's quite clear that it's very unlikely he's asylum counsellor (refer to #1896)

I'm probably missing key things I'm rushing because jackasses want a case whenever they bloody feel like it >. Other people have pointed out loads of shit that personally peeved them, everyone's noticed the evasive style Frinckles has been coasting with.

Basically, his slot plays like Trump yeah. K gotcha

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

renegade choo choo?

-vote renegade
    This has to be what, the fifth time you've tried this and totally failed? Have you kept count because I've lost it.

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

Also note Frinckles vote and suspicions have been bouncing around like a fucking yoyo looking for anyone to lynch aside from himself from me, to Ganelon, to BC, to whoever-the-fuck. I get towns are survivalistic but if I had majorly fucked up in a game as town I wouldn't push whoever the fuck I could to survive. I'd push, like, actual scumreads rather than fabricating whatever the fuck in the heat of the moment
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

13. ISO #2213

If it wasn't clear. I'm 100% for getting renegade off the thread.

I'm posting this because it seems there might actually be enough support within the Frinckles and BananaCucho train to zoop on over to a renegade lynch.
    What do you guys think
    I require bribes
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #2214

Yeah, he's used a more evasive style this game which is peculiar. I don't particularly agree with the Frinkles lynch train just because I feel as though votes piled on him way too quickly to be town driven.

Why is it a good idea to lynch a Counselor claim? That's like having the mayor revealing and being like "Her der he can't be mayor, lynch the mayor."

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25
    Has no one stopped to think that this is vet bait? Look at the roles people before you start screaming scum.

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Frinkles is pulling a classic mod-style vet bait which isn't hard to see, who would claim such an important role D1 willy nilly? If my theory is correct, we'll see at least 2 deaths and a confirmed vet tomorrow.
    Oh, no thats literally the role I was given. No vet play here.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #2219

renegade choo choo?

-vote renegade
    Sure

-vote Renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

20. ISO #2220

My hesitation to lynch Frinkle is due to his claim - asylum counselor. But yzb continues to make very good points about the playstyle, and how if Frinkle was in fact a TPR, why aren't they doing more to lead the town?

UGH

-vote Frinckles

Also @secondpassing you are just a really really misguided towny I'm afraid, at least that is my read, which is a shame because you could be doing so much more with your energy.

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    My hesitation to lynch Frinkle is due to his claim - asylum counselor. But yzb continues to make very good points about the playstyle, and how if Frinkle was in fact a TPR, why aren't they doing more to lead the town?

UGH

-vote Frinckles

Also @secondpassing you are just a really really misguided towny I'm afraid, at least that is my read, which is a shame because you could be doing so much more with your energy.
    I have lead the town. Make a towncore.

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

27. ISO #2227

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I just mowed the lawn. Miss anything good?
    Varcron is making my brain melt right now

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

31. ISO #2231

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

Yeah, he's used a more evasive style this game which is peculiar. I don't particularly agree with the Frinkles lynch train just because I feel as though votes piled on him way too quickly to be town driven.

Why is it a good idea to lynch a Counselor claim? That's like having the mayor revealing and being like "Her der he can't be mayor, lynch the mayor."

Has no one stopped to think that this is vet bait? Look at the roles people before you start screaming scum.
    I have stopped to think that this is vet bait. After determining a play that simultaneously risks drawing vigilantes, investigatives and protectives and probably no killers or converters is terrible vet bait I decided it probably was not vet bait.

It's a good idea to lynch the counsellor claim because the claim is opportunistic asf and almost definitely untrue. Please go refer to #1895, #1896, and #1898

37. ISO #2237

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241

I can see why, since no where in the past 800 posts has anyone considered a vet baiting possibility.
    No you're melting it in a bad way by waiting until there's less than an hour left to ask all these questions you had 72 hours to think about. I'm getting flashbacks to my dissertation a few weeks ago and I'm starting to cry.

42. ISO #2242

I have stopped to think that this is vet bait. After determining a play that simultaneously risks drawing vigilantes, investigatives and protectives and probably no killers or converters is terrible vet bait I decided it probably was not vet bait.

It's a good idea to lynch the counsellor claim because the claim is opportunistic asf and almost definitely untrue. Please go refer to #1895, #1896, and #1898
    I'll take a read, be a few.

43. ISO #2243

Spoiler : wah wah :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Explanation of what's going on today with me:

I have feel detached the whole Day 1 (except maaaybe a bit when Banana went bananas with his massclaim but I wasn't online most part so I couldn't get much input) and that has made me not want to post. I, however, have been here the whole time reading you guys to have at least good reads and seeing things proceed accordingly. My townreads right now are MM and Sen. As always it's mainly gut and some posts that I annalyze and consider if a Scum or a Town would have written that post. MM and Sen have succesfully triggered that feeling inside me and therefore are in the townreads group.

Secondpassing is close to a town read but I suspect that's because I enjoy the way he communicates with us.

Ganelon is another one mainly because I like his townreads that appear to match mine. For a moment he said MM had some weird posts and I actually asked him what he was talking about and checked if he kept townreading him in order to switch him to a more null/scum read but he remained "solid" so he's good for now.

Basically anyone else is null. You guys are apparently starting to townread players the moment they start to write things which is understandable but not very accurate. I can guess you are also trying to get newer players to get into the flow. Anyway, this is mostly irrelevant, I only wanted to say that I'm not townreading players that suddenly provide good participation such as ceko or renegade.

Respecting SuperJack I kinda put him in the "SJ or Frinckles" post I did because even if I remember him talking I don't feel like he has done anything and hasn't given me any feels whether good ones or bad ones, but I somehow feel that's strange coming from SJ. I, however, asked him if he still didn't like D1 because I started to think he was also feeling not very good during D1.

Frinckles is just a massive ??? spot whose actions don't make sense. You'd expect certain reactions but in the end he kinda doesn't give a shit and keeps talking as if everything was in control. I honestly don't know how to understand that and it worries me. That's why I don't care about lynching Frinckles and relieving some of the paranoia (plus his avatar is fucking horrendous).

For the rest I truly have nothing to say besides yzb good posting (but that's usual).

What I was saying before respect things going accordingly is that no townread is getting lynched so I basically don't give a shit about what's happening right now. Even more considering I'm basically not engaging in anything interesting. And these last 24 hours have been even worse because I've slept only 3 hours (exam) and I'm basically complete shit + I get quite edgy and depressed when I have sleep deprivation. I SUSPECT this is the main cause of me being quite mad right now because I believe like I've not played this game yet and now Sen says he's gonna shoot me so yeah. No fun for me.

Anyway, finally. Marshmallow Marshall you asked me to explain myself more regarding ceko's statements about me. I already did and I suspect you don't remember / didn't read but:

What ceko said: Gyrlander - Suggests the no-lynch then disappears. He hasn't scumhunted either. OWO. Does he just want to distract town w setup discussion?? Hell, even Frinckles said Grrrrrrrr hates setup talk RenRen, there's more than one person popping in, stirring shit up, then popping back out. Grrrrrr's no-lynch stance comes from the last time he played this setup. However, I think he's using his previous experience as an excuse to distract from scumhunting. Highest scum read atm.

1. I didn't leave after suggesting the no-lynch. This game starts 2:45 AM and it was the start of the game so I basically mentioned what I had been thinking about before the game start in regards to the setup. I've been here this whole game reading all your garbage posts (not talking only to you ceko) so yeah.

2. I haven't scum hunt. Indeed, my scum hunt is pretty low or non-existent. However that's due because my playstyle solely remains in protecting players I consider towny. And you can check see that in almost any game (don't confuse with attacking people that push me or want me lynched / want my town reads lynched).

3. Distracting town with setup discussion. I'm sorry but I won't accept this, I consider the things that I've provided like the almost 100% assured existence of MANY MANY MANY more Lunatics that you thought there were (I posted the freaking first game) are quite valuable and if you think MY SETUP DISCUSSION WANTED TO DISTRACT THE TOWN WHEN WE HAVE HAD TONS OF GARBAGE AND SHIT POSTING TODAY..... you're wrong :3.

4. Frinckles was probably drunk cause I don't know what the hell he was talking about. I also can talk about setup discussion and have done the same in last hidden setup where I was talking about Efe being neutral so he MUST BE LYNCHED. So yeah no. kaboom. damn i feel good.

5. No, my no-lynch stance doesn't come from the last game experience and I'm not using my last game experience as an excuse to distract from scumhunting basically because:
    a) The game happened 4 years ago and I was 16 years old. I was also HORRIBLY inactive back in that time so no. The only memory I have is me rolling Asylum Director last game. That's it.
    b) I've already explained that I almost never scumhunt so I've no need TO FIND AN EXCUSE TO NOT SCUMHUNT.

Also, now that I've fully responded to this post I can easily say to all those of you that praised ceko on checking a lot of scummy things in me are BAD. And probably just wnated to pray ceko because he had the balls to return and do some shit besides OWOing, still that's not an excuse to fucking give him a free pass and say he's correct regarding me. Fuck you. I love you.

I have feel detached the whole Day 1 (except maaaybe a bit when Banana went bananas with his massclaim but I wasn't online most part so I couldn't get much input) and that has made me not want to post. I, however, have been here the whole time reading you guys to have at least good reads and seeing things proceed accordingly.
    I suspect that's because I enjoy the way he communicates with us.
    Basically anyone else is null. You guys are apparently starting to townread players the moment they start to write things which is understandable but not very accurate. I can guess you are also trying to get newer players to get into the flow. Anyway, this is mostly irrelevant, I only wanted to say that I'm not townreading players that suddenly provide good participation such as ceko or renegade.

This is a beautiful post btw. No one discussing it for the sole fact that it is a wallpost.
    But look! it is formatted logically and is an exposition in honesty—granted his reads are quite skewed by the likeness of the mindsets toward his (also quite flattered by the praise about my communication, no one ever said that before), but you can feel the righteousness, you can feel the zeal!

This is what town would write. This is how they would say it.
    If it wasn't for the fact that Gyrlander wasn't most post-y (I know it's a hard game under Gyrlander's circumstances) posts like these would make him my top town read at this point.
    Which places him right under yzb on the good book.

I've pulled some quote I thought were more interesting in terms of tone. Enjoy.

44. ISO #2244

'Opportunistic

How?

What opportunity arose during the mass claim?

45. ISO #2245

This is a beautiful post btw. No one discussing it for the sole fact that it is a wallpost.
    But look! it is formatted logically and is an exposition in honesty—granted his reads are quite skewed by the likeness of the mindsets toward his (also quite flattered by the praise about my communication, no one ever said that before), but you can feel the righteousness, you can feel the zeal!

This is what town would write. This is how they would say it.
    If it wasn't for the fact that Gyrlander wasn't most post-y (I know it's a hard game under Gyrlander's circumstances) posts like these would make him my top town read at this point.
    Which places him right under yzb on the good book.

I've pulled some quote I thought were more interesting in terms of tone. Enjoy.
    I posted this because I heard some discussion about lynching Gyrlander today.
    Well, don't do it because I will not support it.

I don't want this post to get lost in the madness of EOD.

46. ISO #2246

47. ISO #2247

I posted this because I heard some discussion about lynching Gyrlander today.
    Well, don't do it because I will not support it.

I don't want this post to get lost in the madness of EOD.
    Nobody wants to lynch Gry other than myself
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

48. ISO #2248

And again, for the millionth time, I'll reiterate that a counsellor claim can credibly go days without proving himself. And if he's cult leader, then great he can get one person to confirm him for free within the first 2 nights. You cocknuggets may say things like "oh but we can lynch him on day 2" but I really don't trust you to follow through on that, especially if he starts cOnTriBuTinG and being PrO-ToWn.
    He could go days without proving himself, but that'd take some pretty massive balls. I don't think strategically it makes sense to claim counselor without having that role card.

49. ISO #2249

50. ISO #2250