S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2012
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It doesnt look like you or i will be lynched... Are you going to kill me tonight?
    You are likely to be modkilled shortly. We shall see your flip. Afterwards, I'll leave it to mm to have a chat with Soviet love.

I'll probably go kill Suntax.

If you are not modkilled, I'll discuss once more with my mafia mates so see if you are the better kill than Suntax. At this point, you'll likely be dead by morning.

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

Im a rule following citizen don't kill me
    -vote Blinkskater

I think voting for Secondpassing is a horrible idea rn; he had solid reasoning for early mafia kill, and limiting the killing ability of the mafia may be a bad idea as we won't wanna rely on modkilling.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Btw can someone post the vote count? Much appreciated.
    @secondpassing vc:
    blinkskater (5 [L-1]):
    Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing, Hybrid, Suntax
    secondpassing (3 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, Soviet_Love, Efekannn02
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    naz

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'd like some suggestions on who to jail and why
    @Gyrlander You should jail SecondPassing. He is going to kill someone otherwise. And since MM is jailing me, and SecondPassing won't kill someone in his in-group, it's either going to be blink, naz, suntax (likely), or you.

MM hasn't executed people before, so I am hoping when he jails me that I can convince him I am a rule-follower. Evidently we have bad blood from the last day or so, so he might execute me anyway. But yeah, I think jailing SecondPassing is the move.

You can jail Hybrid since he's Arson and will just be dousing more people without waiting for the group to form a consensus on who to douse.

8. ISO #1158

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    -vote Blinkskater

I think voting for Secondpassing is a horrible idea rn; he had solid reasoning for early mafia kill, and limiting the killing ability of the mafia may be a bad idea as we won't wanna rely on modkilling.
    Have you even read the thread? Youhave made what 5 posts?

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    If you guys want I can jail any of the skypers suspects (although I'm not sure about that...) so they can Talk during the night
    Up to you.
    We could just not have skypers. But it’s unlikely. If you want a third party, Efe would be my preferred option.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #1164

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    -vote Blinkskater

uh

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

blinkskater/soviet_love can you explain your reads on each other?

Naz/sovietlove can you explain your reads on each other?
    I read Soviet love as 100% follower all he had to do was say how bogus mm and SB logic was we also have the same scum and same follower reads

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

blinkskater/soviet_love can you explain your reads on each other?

Naz/sovietlove can you explain your reads on each other?
    soviet is rule follower to me..because he's doing the only strategy we have as rule followers, which is just claiming we are rule followers:

this post he reminded me of me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    you've said im a scummy player almost since i started. im rule-follower bro, i even keep trying to cut you some slack. But you must admit the 3 people who've been leading this town have been HELLA ACCUSATORY and ya logic DONT CHECK OUT
    this post he reminds me of blink:
    Execute me and when I flip you're toast.
    & here are two other posts that led me to believe he is rule follower:

The sad part is a lot of your posts made sense and so I really want to think that you're the rule-breaker and Secondpassing is the scummy maf. But now I've become a diversion.

I don't agree with MM's general logic that people who don't post a lot (sputnax, me earlier, spruance) are rule-breakers. People who post an awful-lot don't make a lot of sense.
    I just don't think maf should keep killing people. I think when we decide to kill people we should get a large portion of the town to weigh in. And I am in no rush to lower our numbers when we have to make it until day 4 anyway.

if i die tonight i just want it to be known that i really, really, think mm and sb16 are skyper team.

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

Because we have 30 minutes in the day I won't work on a SP wall because it won't be ready so instead here's a tower of me responding to people.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    soviet is rule follower to me..because he's doing the only strategy we have as rule followers, which is just claiming we are rule followers
    Claiming rule follower in this setup is worth nothing, I cannot stress this enough. I know you don't play the SC2Mod, so here's a basic comparison. Not sure if you play town of salem, so I suppose I'll make a single parellel there. Claiming rule follower is like someone in ToS being voted up to the stand and saying "im town y r u voting me". That's worth literally nothing. It's worthless.

I don't follow the logic behind townreading people who claim rule follower.
    *drumroll*
    I claim rule follower!
    See, look. That didn't change your read on me.

honestly, rule followers wouldn't be accusing, blaming, killing, and lynching. especially before day 4.
    the ones "leading" are probably the scum imo.
    I know you're new but making reads is a critical part of the game. I don't see how SP killing SCV is a bad thing. I don't see how SP killing Spruance was a bad thing. They were both my scumreads as well. I will continue whiteknighting.

If SCV were still in this game he'd be purposefully spreading bullshit right about now. It was a good kill, and my last will at the time even called out SCV. I'll keep it in my new last will in case I die to help hammer this point home. While we all read him incorrectly (i thought he was a skyper) it was still a good kill regardless of the flip.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You realize you have less chance of dying if we Lynch SP right?
    If you die and you're town you still have a good chance of winning at this point. If my death confirms a skyper or gamethrower then go ahead and throw me on the fucking grill. We are the majority. One death is okay.

45. ISO #1195

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Because we have 30 minutes in the day I won't work on a SP wall because it won't be ready so instead here's a tower of me responding to people.

Claiming rule follower in this setup is worth nothing, I cannot stress this enough. I know you don't play the SC2Mod, so here's a basic comparison. Not sure if you play town of salem, so I suppose I'll make a single parellel there. Claiming rule follower is like someone in ToS being voted up to the stand and saying "im town y r u voting me". That's worth literally nothing. It's worthless.

I don't follow the logic behind townreading people who claim rule follower.
    *drumroll*
    I claim rule follower!
    See, look. That didn't change your read on me.

I know you're new but making reads is a critical part of the game. I don't see how SP killing SCV is a bad thing. I don't see how SP killing Spruance was a bad thing. They were both my scumreads as well. I will continue whiteknighting.

If SCV were still in this game he'd be purposefully spreading bullshit right about now. It was a good kill, and my last will at the time even called out SCV. I'll keep it in my new last will in case I die to help hammer this point home. While we all read him incorrectly (i thought he was a skyper) it was still a good kill regardless of the flip.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HERE just in case someone does switch
    -vote secondpassing

i'd rather have a stalemate

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

-vote secondpassing

I agree with this lol.

scums: SEE THEY'RE SKYPERS!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #1199

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I agree with this lol.

scums: SEE THEY'RE SKYPERS!
    Omg I'm retarded I meant the post your post quoted XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #1200

*snip*

-vote secondpassing

highly productive day we had here

thanks for providing a highly logical argument with detailed explanation