Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

RLVG are you scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #603

This is my least favourite Slaol. SlaoI.
    You're my least favorite mesk
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #604

Can we please just get the last three votes to end this bullshit?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I followed the Marshall into an easy three town mislynch in an attempt to look towny. Seems pretty standard.
    Exactly! See guys, I was right!

Honestly, I wish you'd do something though.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    You're my least favorite mesk
    Shut up and go host another Tragedy Looper!

11. ISO #611

@secondpassing what is your role?

12. ISO #612

FYI SP is not Town, otherwise this would be borderline gamethrow.

He's prob Jester.

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

gamethrowing is for wimps. I wouldn't be suprised that MattZed put me in knowing that I'd get lynched because secondpassing never talks himself out of lynches, but then because I expect that all of a sudden he makes me unlynchable just to troll with me.

I'm at L-3, as far as I can tell that's not close enough to warrant a real role claim. (yes I'm not a mason)

18. ISO #618

He also hasn't fully read up on the game, what else is he supposed to do.
    And also MattZed was the Jester. What was his role abilties MattZed, What was it!!!
    my issue with SP is that he starts being/acting scummy just right after he gets rolled in, which doesn't make sense given our current dilemma and he was just replaced now, but this is april fools so who knows

Two towns gamethrowing? FIrst was PTB right?
    Because otherwise I don't follow
    PTB gamethrew by playing stupid and then Alright did nothing at all except voting our marshall and that's why he got lynched lol.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    gamethrowing is for wimps. I wouldn't be suprised that MattZed put me in knowing that I'd get lynched because secondpassing never talks himself out of lynches, but then because I expect that all of a sudden he makes me unlynchable just to troll with me.

I'm at L-3, as far as I can tell that's not close enough to warrant a real role claim. (yes I'm not a mason)
    so you don't claim but the previous user claimed mason

interesting.

this probably doesnt make a difference, as i still would like SP to see the rope, unless he convinces us he's not scum.

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    so you don't claim but the previous user claimed mason

interesting.

this probably doesnt make a difference, as i still would like SP to see the rope, unless he convinces us he's not scum.
    ^that last line is not happening seeing as you lynched me for no reason at all the last game I played.

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

I thought you were gone. Care to stay for more?
    Meh, I'm back now because I'm procrastinating on work. I don't go to bed at 8 PM. It's just that we either skip a lynch or lynch him is how I see it. It's too late in the day to do otherwise (judging by participation - I could be wrong on this). That being said, I still want to lynch Iced =)

26. ISO #626

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I'm serious. I'll fucking do it.

but that's only if SP is scum, which i 99% am sure and am keeping my vote that way for the day. better get started looking for long socks, Fury

^that last line is not happening seeing as you lynched me for no reason at all the last game I played.
    nice meta

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

you sound like you despise yourself
    No, I don't think anyone could roleplay me well enough. Being a dick isn't difficult, but it's being a dick in the right way which is. I'd probably get some shit brained cunt who can't do reads for shit. People would read the thread and think I'm a monkey when in reality the dumb fuck who just graduated middle school with a GPA of 2.1 is the one posting as me.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

Anyways, judging by the activity my assertion that there wouldn't be time to switch votes to Iced is correct. Either we don't lynch anyone (probably a bad idea) or we lynch fred (SP). I null read fred and didn't want to lynch him, but I'm down to lynch SP. He's more of a dick than I am. This can't be a sausage party, so get the fuck out.

32. ISO #632

I've been killed by informant/disguiser several times on the mod and no one ever replicates me very well.
    If I was you, I would just spam numbers.

"10"
    "10"
    "10"
    "10"
    "10"

33. ISO #633

That's not Firebringer.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Anyways, judging by the activity my assertion that there wouldn't be time to switch votes to Iced is correct. Either we don't lynch anyone (probably a bad idea) or we lynch fred (SP). I null read fred and didn't want to lynch him, but I'm down to lynch SP. He's more of a dick than I am. This can't be a sausage party, so get the fuck out.
    How have I been a dick? Seeing as I don't have a lot of time left (to live) I've been skimming the game to create a short list.
    on page 15

36. ISO #636

this is obviously a lie
    Duh.

37. ISO #637

How have I been a dick? Seeing as I don't have a lot of time left (to live) I've been skimming the game to create a short list.
    on page 15
    20ppp bitch.

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

Honestly, it is quite amusing to be Mesk but I'm a tryhard so it doesn't work well.

40. ISO #640

I have no idea what you're talking about.
    I said I null read you (your replacement) and you were a dick in response. What the fuck do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about. I said I null read you and you said that. What else is there to know? I assume you are fluent in English? Maybe this was a poor assumption. Ok, so my read on you was in the middle on a scale of good to bad... Fuck maybe I need to use pictures.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Ah, sorry. At that point, I actually hadn't caught up to the part where you discuss my replacementee(?)
    But thanks for using pictures!

I'm not that dumb but sometimes I do dumb things. Please excuse my poor soul.
    Admission of error = excused. Nothing personal, but I hope you understand it is likely you or no one.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

a girl is no one
    Who the fuck do you think you are little midget fuck.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

Everyone went to bed and is going to come back and be like OMG WE SHOULDN'T HAVE LYNCHED SP (because he's going to flip town). Or if we don't lynch SP and they still wanted to lynch him, then we will be scum read for not lynching him. So, just by not lurking atm we are fucking ourselves

For the quotation in the future: You are reading this post as it is being quoted in the future. Know that at all times you are a fucking idiot. If this post is quoted at a later point in time, know that there is no reconciliation for your mental retardation.

50. ISO #650

Trine confirmed town
    Fury self projection is very townie #630
    Gyrlander kindred soul
    Sino what a baller
    Mesk seems to be quite helpful, odd opening post though
    Stealthbomber16 gut. will likely get a better read when/if I get a chance to read the thread more closely.

Iced_Monopoly my most dynamic read, went from scum to null to town based on my readings of his interaction with Trine, a person in power
    At first it was a pleading sort of attitude butit changed to one that was cooperative. Possible weakest town read due to an abundance of information.

RLVG
    Grommor Classic after lynch scum tell #242
    Firebringer pushing me off what I see is a baseless argument. (dont actually know where it is) and dismissing my defense as "meta", which is correct. Doesn't counter it.

Which means the rest are lurking scum/haven't made an impact on me:
    11. yzb25
    12. Unknown1234
    13. SIaoI
    14. SIaol
    15. Slaol
    17. ika
    19. Voss

22. Funce

Of these above, I'd lynch Funce > Unknown1234 > yzb25.
    Funce: theory is that this guy is legit, rolled scum, and decided the guilt of being scum was too great
    Unknown1234: I think he is around, just not contributing.
    yzb25: Voted to skip lel.