S-FM 223: Cult of Zed - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 223: Cult of Zed

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    you really think im sheeping gyr? if you were reading (and sheeping) it would be mesk i would be sheeping.

you have nto refuted anything i have said either nor made anything to rebuttle my case
    Nope. I'm saying you are using the momentum from Gyrlanders vote to fuel your own case on yzb, which I don't think it good.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

@Cass

Spoiler : players :

for stealthbomber i would expect him to be pushing someone by this point, even with limited/little time i feel like hes jsut coming in and out with little to nothing and more focused on himself then the game

mesk is already explained what i expect of town/scum her

im me

gyr i town read off the sense that he doesnt really seem to give much shits about how he appears right now which is more indicative of town him. scum gyr would prob be more lurky and less vocal about stuff and jsut let his scum buddies do the work for him. this is why its harder becasue while the town sense applies, the scum part does not so i am working on a one side angle

fire i already explained, nothing he has done is super alignment indicative as of yet

SP i actualy dont really recall a scum game of his offhand. i know hes new enough and not skilled enough as scum in general that if he is CL hes gonna make it apprent and make a newbie mistake.

yzb i figured as town would of not backtracked and instead of doubled down on what he said. last scum game (empire) he backed down on a scum read once SW (the neutral) double downed on him and fought back). the town game he was an outed mason day 1 and did jack shit

quick i know from other sites and have an ok idea of how to read him but i would expect him to follow though with his reads and answer my questions instead of jsut ignoring it or actualy try to prove me wrong on why i am wrong on yzb or anything of the sort to being with. his random switch and still not refuting my points or showing me how im wrong is something more unlike him and shows that hes jsut gonna try to let it settle downa dn expect me to lie over for it when he should know im just going to dig myself in and tell him to expalin it or im gonna call him out for not doing it and show he has nothing but bullshit

i kinda skimped your town game brefily and skimped post game but it looked like that it woulds like when your town you cna lead town quite well and be what i am guessing intuitional about sutff and lead lynches. i didn tfind anything that really gave me "ok i cna use this as a town marker" thing so im just gonna go on dicussions and interacitons moreso then anything else

5. ISO #205

every town gaem she claims cit/pr. eveery scum game she does not (yes she already refrenced the fm annon game but its still vaild) intill proven otherwise im gonna take it for face vaule. mesk has a 75/25 shot at being right form what i have seen
    Did you follow MattZed's conspiracy? Mesk claimed inno and SJ fell for it in round 2, resulting in Mesk winning a scum game. Claiming citizen does not give her any credibility.

im not saying its an inconsitency im saying its akward that you did such a thing and that your only now realzigin it and FMPOV looks like your trying to backtrack it by saying "ya i fucked up"
    As someone who consistently does this backtracking, I respect this as yzb just being humble, rather than being scum. I feel like scum would rather try to push this thought hard.

I do think that ika vs yzb is town vs town at this point. This commemorates the first time that I have town-read ika in a non-anon game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    mattzed would not make fb the cultist. come on
    Care to elaborate on this opinion? IMO mesk has been somewhat scummy this game, hinting at reads all game but never following up. The firebringer scumread is pretty genuine to me and I don't really see a problem with it other than him being unable to prove cass as town through means other than host meta, but I currently townread cass so thats not a problem to me.

This is probably just a mesk thing though. Would still like to hear a bit more analysis from her this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Reads in this post:

Because he's playing way too pro-town. He also is bringing new shit in here and its good stuff.

So far for Town, I have:

yzb
    Mesk
    stealth
    Cass

Based on this, going to vote:

-vote Firebringer

Could also go SP
    Why is SP your second option as opposed to FB?

[I had some other quotes here but a copy-paste human error resulted in me losing it.
    It wasn't much but if someone really really wants me to go back and remake it I probably can.]

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Rereading, Ika can you explain what you expect differences to be between TownMesk/ScumMesk and TownYzb/ScumYzb?

And any other players?

This line seems a little bit fishy as it could be misconstrued as an attempt to acknowledge which person would be best to convert due to lack of scumtells. It sets off my scum-dar.

Ta.

Thoughts on Firebringer's pop in-pop out? Is that usual for them as Town?
    Thats just usual for Firebringer.
    After further thought, Ika might be 3p here. His constant mention of how Cultist is different than Mafia is slightly Sus, I don't know why he keeps hammering on this. Also, his reads are really kinda wack. He's basically shooting off of Gyrlander, and no offence to them, but they typically aren't the type of person to sheep. I also feel Ika's case on yzb is incredibly weak. combine this with the comment Ika made of "then vote me" to me and I think this wraps up to be more than just circumstantial evidence.

-vote Ika
    Would like your thoughts currently on Cass. What do you think of her?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #206

Nope. I'm saying you are using the momentum from Gyrlanders vote to fuel your own case on yzb, which I don't think it good.
    you litarly said im sheeping grylander and i quote

He's basically shooting off of Gyrlander, and no offence to them, but they typically aren't the type of person to sheep.
    also you are claiming the case is weak buyt you continue to not refute anythign that was said so we can add buzzwords so you can adress the case itself so refute it with your worsd or shut up and quit with misrepresentation and word twisting

-vote quick

seriosuly im jsu tdone for the night at this point unless if someone wants to come in and tell me why the case is bad/wrong/adress the GOD DAMN FUCKING POINTS I MADE

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you follow MattZed's conspiracy? Mesk claimed inno and SJ fell for it in round 2, resulting in Mesk winning a scum game. Claiming citizen does not give her any credibility.
    breifly but quickly quit following it when i realzied it was not mafia so the point your making is invaild.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

@Cass

Spoiler : players :

for stealthbomber i would expect him to be pushing someone by this point, even with limited/little time i feel like hes jsut coming in and out with little to nothing and more focused on himself then the game
    To be honest, I don't really have a major scumread at the moment. As stated before I don't like the SP/FB/Mesk trio but none of them stand out over the others.

im me

gyr i town read off the sense that he doesnt really seem to give much shits about how he appears right now which is more indicative of town him. scum gyr would prob be more lurky and less vocal about stuff and jsut let his scum buddies do the work for him. this is why its harder becasue while the town sense applies, the scum part does not so i am working on a one side angle
    Gyr would acknowledge that he has no scum buddies to do the work for him. This read is pretty easily disproven.

fire i already explained, nothing he has done is super alignment indicative as of yet

SP i actualy dont really recall a scum game of his offhand. i know hes new enough and not skilled enough as scum in general that if he is CL hes gonna make it apprent and make a newbie mistake.
    I really don't like this. You're capable of a better read than this.
    If you can't recall a scum game of his, recall a town game and note the things he did there.

yzb i figured as town would of not backtracked and instead of doubled down on what he said. last scum game (empire) he backed down on a scum read once SW (the neutral) double downed on him and fought back). the town game he was an outed mason day 1 and did jack shit
    This rings a massive bell in my head because yzb seems like the player who would learn from their mistakes. Not perform them over and over again. Thats the definition of insanity and yzb does NOT strike me as insane.

quick i know from other sites and have an ok idea of how to read him but i would expect him to follow though with his reads and answer my questions instead of jsut ignoring it or actualy try to prove me wrong on why i am wrong on yzb or anything of the sort to being with. his random switch and still not refuting my points or showing me how im wrong is something more unlike him and shows that hes jsut gonna try to let it settle downa dn expect me to lie over for it when he should know im just going to dig myself in and tell him to expalin it or im gonna call him out for not doing it and show he has nothing but bullshit
    Don't have enough info about quick to make a comment about this. I think he's just a flip-flopping citizen but I can see your logic quite clearly.

i kinda skimped your town game brefily and skimped post game but it looked like that it woulds like when your town you cna lead town quite well and be what i am guessing intuitional about sutff and lead lynches. i didn tfind anything that really gave me "ok i cna use this as a town marker" thing so im just gonna go on dicussions and interacitons moreso then anything else
    There were so many things that set me off about this post that it actually unsettles me a little bit. My townread on ika took a bit of a hit from this.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

breifly but quickly quit following it when i realzied it was not mafia so the point your making is invaild.
    My point is not invalid just because it isn't a standard game of mafia. Relate it more to Matt's S-FM Illuminati if you need to.

Mesk used the same tell as she is using here to fool superjack into saying that she was the equivalent of town in that game, thus winning it for her.

Tell me, how does her using this exact same trust tell in another game mean that she straight up is confirmed this game because she used the trust tell. Its very flawed reasoning.

13. ISO #213

THEN GOD DAMN FUCKING VOTE ME

SERIOSULY CAN SELF VOTING BE A FUCKING THING IN HERE?
    lul.

By not voting you I accidentally got more of a reaction from you.

14. ISO #214

My point is not invalid just because it isn't a standard game of mafia. Relate it more to Matt's S-FM Illuminati if you need to.

Mesk used the same tell as she is using here to fool superjack into saying that she was the equivalent of town in that game, thus winning it for her.

Tell me, how does her using this exact same trust tell in another game mean that she straight up is confirmed this game because she used the trust tell. Its very flawed reasoning.
    ITS NOT FUCKING MAIFA

ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING VOTE ME OR NOT

15. ISO #215

lul.

By not voting you I accidentally got more of a reaction from you.

To expound on this

his response to my not-vote is just not something a scum would do. As seeing as there is no neutral benign for him to be that leaves him as town.

That worked out well and I have no shame and saying that it was not even planned.

16. ISO #216

ITS NOT FUCKING MAIFA
    Already responded to this.

No.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Why is SP your second option as opposed to FB?
    Fire needs more pressure than SP. I have SP because of the posts talking about how you are MattZed, which rubbed me all kinds of wrong. Fire needs to be forced to produce content. Anyone who just throws in two lines and leaves needs to produce something more than that.

Would like your thoughts currently on Cass. What do you think of her?
    I think she prolly isn't think try hard on a new site as Scum. I think everything she has posted has been genuine and valid.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

25. ISO #225

WRT the questions you asked
    As I see it, both the possible Town and possible Scum motivations for your early questions were pretty obvious, yeah - and I think I already mentioned that I could see it going either way?

At that point, it's not about me sussing you, it's about digging further. It's me trying to figure out how you think and get content on the table.

Hence the change in tone. I don't necessarily think the questions you asked would ever provide alignment indicative answers, but I was curious about your thought process and intent. And that's some seriously serious business right there right now!

The point of asking you about them is to try and follow your thought process after you ask them - to determine if they were more likely to be meaningful and Town-orientated, or filler.
    Insight into the bold so to speak. I think it's important to get insights and leans on record ITT (two reasons for this - i) it helps me piece together how I think you think and ii) both that and the record make it easier to hunt out possible scum-motivated anomalies later on).

You haven't given me any insight into what (if anything) you got from the questions and tone change so I have less to go on with you than I hoped.

WRT the logic comments
    I'm asking cos there's a progression ITT that I don't understand.

Your points above make sense in isolation, and ta for answering.

I'm confused about why you'd say that it's a good thing I'm new (for you), and then go on to explain that having new players is essentially bad (for you).
    I guess you have earned what this "insight" was that I had gotten on you. I town read you and appreciate your effort into clarifying many things. Honestly, I was bothered by your quick change from happy and giddy sounding into a serious investigating character. I was also aware on how early the day was and withheld my read so that I could make sure it was more correct. When I speak/type I am trying to convince myself something is true as much as I am trying to persuade someone else. So if I typed out how I read you very early on, it would be hard for me to reconsider ever.

Again, for emphasis: I read Cass as town.

And before I forget— welcome to sc2mafia, Cass. Hopefully, I don't continue to disappoint you. I probably will though.

::

New players are easier to read. Explaining why new players need to be read differently "wastes" my time when everyone else should understand that new players are to be read differently.
    Taken together, having you be a new player makes the game easier for me EVEN IF I had to do that explaining.

26. ISO #226

@secondpassing ,

I could have wires crossed here if your second post is specifically wrt D1, and I agree that it's not specifically wincon, but the way I read game setup, lynching a cultist can still be a valuable move for Town in the absence of lynching the CL, because it prevents the CL from converting another player that night.

Tone change was touched up on in last post.
    Noting that you don't want to explain, but the fact that you're bothered but not interested in working towards better understanding is for now.
    I don't like explaining obvious things, but if you're confused about it, I'll acquiesce.

secondpost is in regard to Day 1 only. If we lynch the cult leader, we win. Therefore, the chance of a cultist conversion is 0%
    If we lynch a citizen, there is nothing stopping a cult leader from converting. Therefore, the chance of a cultist conversion is ~100%
    If we do not lynch, there is nothing stopping a cult leader from converting. Therefore, the chance of a cultist conversion is ~100%
    Whether we mislynch or not today does not affect the chance of cult conversion.

Also touched on in last post is regarding your tone and my reaction.
    I was in fact bothered by it, but felt no need to pursue it. You were already producing content to read you from, and I expected to either to change my town read or to just ignore it.
    Also, I'm sick. Sickness makes me kind of extra lazy.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Fire needs more pressure than SP. I have SP because of the posts talking about how you are MattZed, which rubbed me all kinds of wrong. Fire needs to be forced to produce content. Anyone who just throws in two lines and leaves needs to produce something more than that.

I think she prolly isn't think try hard on a new site as Scum. I think everything she has posted has been genuine and valid.
    I like both of these responses.

+2 points for Quick!

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I don't like explaining obvious things, but if you're confused about it, I'll acquiesce.

secondpost is in regard to Day 1 only. If we lynch the cult leader, we win. Therefore, the chance of a cultist conversion is 0%
    If we lynch a citizen, there is nothing stopping a cult leader from converting. Therefore, the chance of a cultist conversion is ~100%
    If we do not lynch, there is nothing stopping a cult leader from converting. Therefore, the chance of a cultist conversion is ~100%
    Whether we mislynch or not today does not affect the chance of cult conversion.

Also touched on in last post is regarding your tone and my reaction.
    I was in fact bothered by it, but felt no need to pursue it. You were already producing content to read you from, and I expected to either to change my town read or to just ignore it.
    Also, I'm sick. Sickness makes me kind of extra lazy.
    I also really like this!

-vote Firebringer

This is the slot that needs to be pressured the most out of any of them. Mesk can come later.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

I like both of these responses.

+2 points for Quick!

I also really like this!

-vote Firebringer

This is the slot that needs to be pressured the most out of any of them. Mesk can come later.
    Why do you think Mesk is a good choice to be pressured? What do you expect to come out of it?

32. ISO #232

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Why do you think Mesk is a good choice to be pressured? What do you expect to come out of it?
    Hopefully some contribution? Mesk has been (as previously stated) just kind of "there" all game, hinting at accusations and reads but never contributing them.

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

THEN GOD DAMN FUCKING VOTE ME

SERIOSULY CAN SELF VOTING BE A FUCKING THING IN HERE?
    ITS NOT FUCKING MAIFA

AND YOUR POINT IS STILL INVAILD

NOW FUCKING VOTE ME
    NO YOU CAN FUCKING VOTE ME
    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 0 guests)
    ika*, Quick, secondpassing, Stealthbomber16

LOOK THERE ARE 3 VOTES RIGHT NOW THAT COULD BE ON ME LETS FUCKING GO
    BECASUE I FUCKING SAID SO NOW FUCKING VOTE ME
    o.O

I don't understand this from a Town mentality. Not sure if personality/site meta thing.

Currently thinking it has more equity as scum WIFOM/reverse psychology.

@ika - wut?

I think Stealthbomber's comment wrt Mesk makes sense.
    The meta reason you have for Mesk is easily manipulated/not infallible - why get so angry about the provision of reasonable information?

Why are you so insistent that people vote you?

Are you really annoyed here? If so please explain why/what's going through your head.

36. ISO #236

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    SB seemed to "care" a bit more about avoiding being a piece of shit that says nothing game-related. The way he dropped in and did nothing but a shitpost seemed like an open provocation - a sort of "Yeah. I'm here. I'm reading. But I'm not going to contribute. #dealwithit"

It felt like he's only pretending to be an apathetic, disinterested town though, esp. after his recent post:

He's clearly addressing criticisms leveled at him / defending himself, but simultaneously adopting a nonchalant tone about the criticisms. If he doesn't care about the scumreads on him, why does he feel the need to make his only other post about addressing minor, non-threatening concerns, rather than a read or even another shitpost? Makes it look fake.

In a setup like this, it's particularly beneficial as cult leader to wait a while before pushing an agenda, because you haven't even locked in your teammates yet.

However, yeah I have reasons for choosing Gyr over SB. I also wanna clarify the situation with Ika before jumping to conclusions.
    @Firebringer

Please accompany these with a couple-lines of explanation as to why. From the timing/context of your post, one can often vaguely inferior your reasons, but if you're so vague you can easily pivot later.
    These ^ are examples of yzb posts giving me slight Town lean. Provided my current take on the reason behind his pushing Gyr is correct.
    None of it is impossible as scum but on face value I like the wide consideration and general thought process no SB to there.

@yzb25 - any issues with Stealth's more recent posts? I have him slowly trending up.

Gyrlander, it appears it is physically impossible to dredge out a reason that justifies pressuring you in this setup. So, I'm gonna truce.

-unvote

I won't stop though. Every game you sign for with me I'll dedicate myself to pushing you. I don't give a fuck if I burn my own credibility and I become completely unable to exert real pressure. I refuse to just accept this as "site meta". Obviously I have nothing personal against your play style - this just happens to be mine.

So get hyped for the next game we're in together =3
    Only thing I have an issue with here is that I don't see why you'd push so hard unless you do have something against his playstyle :P

Out of curiousity, why Gyr over the other lurkers/low posters at the time? Personal history with him thing, or just because?

37. ISO #237

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What's up with me being cultist resulting in the biggest threat ever to town in Sc2mafia? When did I become that good that I can destroy a complete team of townies? This REALLY sounds very strange yzb.

Bu..but... I'm good, no?

FWIW I find the two lines in bold contradictory.

If it's REALLY very strange/worthy of caps, why hesitant/insecure instead of aggressive/problem solvey in the next line?

#smallthings /shrug

38. ISO #238

I respect getting scumread for doing that. A non-town-agenda influenced my actions, so it's natural to have a "now he's making excuses to justify his actions" attitude. But I'm not simply pushing opportunistic reads and making excuses wherever I can and chain lynching.

____

Anyway, my original SB scumread makes less sense now, because he's no longer trying acting indifferent about the game - his tone has markedly shifted. You could make an argument that he's scum flipflopping, but it feels more plausible he realized he was fucking up as town and is taking things more seriously.

FB's posts are towny but they're within his ability to fabricate as scum. In fact, his play so far reminds me heavily of SFM school-serial-killer-policemen or whatever it was called.
    I generally follow the progression on SB here (and below), so ok on that for now.

I'll leave my vote here
    -vote Firebringer
    simply because I can't think of a better place to put it right now.

It may sound stupid, but the way SB responded to one of my posts twice as if the first time he was unassumingly responding to me and then the second time he was like "oh shit no actually I have a problem with this" gave me a townvibe. I can see the scum perspective in returning to the post and being like "hmm I can use this to fabricate an attack", but the town!perspective feels more plausible.

Ika looks like he's playing as a competent town all-around too. I also felt like the Cass questions might have been a means to avoid meaningful contribution, but he has since shown he has no problem with giving meaningful contributions.

Quick has done jackshit and may get in and act scummy af. But I feel comfortable with Gyr and SP too. It's dirty, but due to host meta I can't imagine Mattzed letting Cass be scum. And those town-emotion gifs aren't the kind of thing you think to fabricate as scum to get townread unless you're really out there.
    Question though @yzb25

Why the 180 degree flip between the bold above and earlier (quoted below)? Progression essentially goes "Don't Townread Cass because Matt -> Cass is Town because reasons including I can't imagine Matt letting Cass be scum ?"

/snip
    Cass has been pretty null. Don't metaread her as town because she's new - there's a very good chance Matt was aware of her decent experience.
    /snip

39. ISO #239

honestly, this is another one of those town block games. as long as Ika and I aren't lynched then Town will win the game.
    It will be painfully obvious if one of us was converted anyways.

So with that being said, i choose you pikachu

-vote Quick
    Messsssssssssssssskkk you're messssssssssssssssssssssssing with my heaaadddddddddddd

I get that you probably like it that way *wiggles eyebrows* but this pushing the same vote/lynch as one of the first posts in the game, based on host meta, prior to the candidate having any content is so and I don't think your other posts clarified it at all.

You either have no reason, reasons I don't understand, or you're scummmmmyyyyy. Right now you're unreadable ... and unless you're the CL that's unfair.

Sell it (Quick lynch) to me, or hunt pls?

Using host meta shouldn't be a thing (?)
    Quick has content, if you seriously want them lynched, why is it bad?

I'll bring brownies?

Wanna see where your head is attt.

40. ISO #240

@Cass

im me

Cheers for this.

Main thoughts I have on it for now are:

- I don't think Mesk should be cleared solely for the early claim;
    - Fair enough for Gyr reasoning, as far as I can tell
    - I would probably expect Ika to jump on FB lynch rather than straight null-read them if he's CL (?)
    - Somewhat harsh call on SP, can't tell if that makes it more likely to be legit or more likely to be part of a manipulative plan .... *rocks back in forth in corner with tinfoil hat*
    - Your description of yzb doing less as Town than scum fits with ideas I had of his play preferences after chatting with him, but generally the thoughts I listed earlier on yzb still hold. Reconsideration on his part isn't a bad thing, and the rest of his play has been Towny enough for now.
    - I've already given thoughts on Quick/this, I'll watch this space *popcorn*
    - I'm not sure what Town game of mine you're referring to (?), but while (initial) intuition is a yes, I'm generally more of a scatter-shot and content generator than a leader. Also, I find it's generally repeated differences in play that are more likely to be indicative between alignments, so skimming only one alignment probably wouldn't give you any pointers on markers in my play?

Can you link me to the games you reference for YZB pls?

41. ISO #241

i see it like this, i just need to find one mother fucking trustworthy person that im confident i can read all game long. once i do that you're all expendable to me. theres one scum right now, peoples demeanour are going to change once they're converted, and if we lynch them scum can't convert again so this game is all about making sure things are consistent. but with that being said, im just going to randomly park my vote on Quick for some very basic random reasons
    1) MZ totally knows Quick is capable of pulling of a scum win (hes a meh player and he can blend in well)
    2) he got me lynched as a vigilante on a random Jester kill draw
    3) just by looking at OP post, i get this psychic vibe, mostly comes from my vagina but i know it's tell me something.

on that note, im not going to come after you for not being able to read me cause you're new. I'm the scummiest person ever but im only scummy extra over the top on purpose scummy when im town.
    if one person in this game can successfully see that im me, then this game is G fucking G, unless they get converted. but still
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

42. ISO #242

i see it like this, i just need to find one mother fucking trustworthy person that im confident i can read all game long. once i do that you're all expendable to me. theres one scum right now, peoples demeanour are going to change once they're converted, and if we lynch them scum can't convert again so this game is all about making sure things are consistent. but with that being said, im just going to randomly park my vote on Quick for some very basic random reasons
    1) MZ totally knows Quick is capable of pulling of a scum win (hes a meh player and he can blend in well)
    2) he got me lynched as a vigilante on a random Jester kill draw
    3) just by looking at OP post, i get this psychic vibe, mostly comes from my vagina but i know it's tell me something.

on that note, im not going to come after you for not being able to read me cause you're new. I'm the scummiest person ever but im only scummy extra over the top on purpose scummy when im town.
    if one person in this game can successfully see that im me, then this game is G fucking G, unless they get converted. but still
    Its hard to argue with your "reasons" LOL.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

43. ISO #243

Also, the whole discussion about "Who would MattZed pick as a Cultist" is the very reason you do RNG to pick roles.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

I respect getting scumread for doing that. A non-town-agenda influenced my actions, so it's natural to have a "now he's making excuses to justify his actions" attitude. But I'm not simply pushing opportunistic reads and making excuses wherever I can and chain lynching.

____

Anyway, my original SB scumread makes less sense now, because he's no longer trying acting indifferent about the game - his tone has markedly shifted. You could make an argument that he's scum flipflopping, but it feels more plausible he realized he was fucking up as town and is taking things more seriously.

FB's posts are towny but they're within his ability to fabricate as scum. In fact, his play so far reminds me heavily of SFM school-serial-killer-policemen or whatever it was called.
    What's townie about my posts?
    I've basically done nothing but name out a few reads.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

46. ISO #246

Is this (pop in with Town reads only, pop out) normal for FB as Town?

FTR I don't disagree with Yzb and Mesk as (light) Town reads, for now \o/

@Firebringer
    Could you link me to a recent Town game pls?
    Nope not normal.
    I don't have any recent town games that aren't over four or five months old on this site.
    Gotten scum last four out five games on this site.

I think my last town game was in October?

47. ISO #247

@Firebringer

Please accompany these with a couple-lines of explanation as to why. From the timing/context of your post, one can often vaguely inferior your reasons, but if you're so vague you can easily pivot later.
    I don't get why you are explaining the scum way I would "pivot"?
    Why not just say "reasons pls, these feel empty and can easily just be used to add filler"

48. ISO #248

Reads in this post:

Because he's playing way too pro-town. He also is bringing new shit in here and its good stuff.

So far for Town, I have:

yzb
    Mesk
    stealth
    Cass

Based on this, going to vote:

-vote Firebringer

Could also go SP
    Ohhh is quick the cultist?
    This feels buddying and scummy.

49. ISO #249

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Ohhh is quick the cultist?
    This feels buddying and scummy.
    Where have you ever seen me buddy anyone?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

50. ISO #250