Sam: 1-S2-1-4568717
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Sam: 1-S2-1-4568717

Hi, I tried to follow the instructions from the whitelisting thread, however I was not able to locate the player ID from the link given in the thread. I even googled player ID for battle.net but was not able to find it. Anyhow, I would like to add a friend who wants to play the game, his name is Sam and his battletag is #1499. Lastly, how long would it take to add him to the whitelist?
    Thanks.

2. ISO #2

Re: Whitelisting for player "Sam"

Quote Originally Posted by Forty Pound Cherry View Post
    Hi, I tried to follow the instructions from the whitelisting thread, however I was not able to locate the player ID from the link given in the thread. I even googled player ID for battle.net but was not able to find it. Anyhow, I would like to add a friend who wants to play the game, his name is Sam and his battletag is #1499. Lastly, how long would it take to add him to the whitelist?
    Thanks.
    Can you post a copy of a replay where he has been autokicked from the map? That will show us his ID which is needed for him to be whitelisted.

3. ISO #3

Tell your friend to add me, I should have just sent a friend request to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Can you post a copy of a replay where he has been autokicked from the map? That will show us his ID which is needed for him to be whitelisted.
    His ID: 1-S2-1-4568717. I created a mafia game with just us 2, however he was not autokicked. I thought all new players with starter editions were to be autokicked due to hackers. In any case, I would like to add him to the whitelist just in case.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Forty Pound Cherry View Post
    Didn't get any friend requests so far
    Try adding me.

Unknown#11261
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I didn't receive it. Who are you on sc2mafia?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

It might be irrelevant at this point. If your friend can post a replay of that game, we should be able to get it sorted out.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Marking this as processed sense no further action is needed
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.