2 Neut vs 2 Town Tiebreaking not working
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2 Neut vs 2 Town Tiebreaking not working

Played a game that got down to 4 players: Scumbag, Auditor, Veteran, Sheriff. After 3 days, goes to anonymous vote and constant ties. This continues for several days, and the game only ends when a last-minute vote happens after several days of anonymous vote. Behavior does not follow what is described in the wiki.

Tiebreaking Fail.SC2Replay
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: 2 Neut vs 2 Town Tiebreaking not working

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Tie wasn't broken. Eventually, town players (after 5 days) accidentally canceled their votes and allowed for neutral evil roles to gain majority. Endscreen was a " Witch" win. (Scumbag+ Auditor win)
    Sounds about right. I do not think that scumbag has its own splash and witch > auditor
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

Re: 2 Neut vs 2 Town Tiebreaking not working

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Tie wasn't broken. Eventually, town players (after 5 days) accidentally canceled their votes and allowed for neutral evil roles to gain majority. Endscreen was a " Witch" win. (Scumbag+ Auditor win)
    Yeap; just went on for days of anonymous vote when the game should have ended after the first day of anonymous voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.