Page 36 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 4043
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Town frinckles would NEVER out that quick to CC DM here. He would take his time and find DMS partner.

Lmfao
    Hes an obvious jester. You don't out immediately with a green anyway if not for missing his post
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

He outed with a red not a green....
    and he claimed a red on me after I outted without putting me in his original claim..I was asking you why the fuck would I out immediately with a green? That makes no sense.

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

Exactly as town why would you out immediately with a green that makes no fucking sense dude
    did your mechanics just get rusty as shit while you weren't playing? what benefit would i gain from that? the only thing im seeing here is scum not trying to get jester yeeted

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    did your mechanics just get rusty as shit while you weren't playing? what benefit would i gain from that? the only thing im seeing here is scum not trying to get jester yeeted
    Are you serious. Literally !town you could work with baker to find scum. You could even use him as baitermir for scum. Like why not see what DM is up to before you come out and claim... I'm talking about you here because I know the caliber of player you are. I don't hold DM anywhere near you.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    dude this will be SO easy. we can thunderdome between frinckles and dm, or find a scum in all the cit claims.

and the chances of us lynching scum among the cit claims are 3/8.

here's the math:

two players died. 14 - 2 = 12.
    we've three "power roles" (TPR, TIR, jester hunter) 12 - 3 = 9.
    we've one jester (dm) 9 - 1 = 8.
    all the maf will claim cit. we've 3 maf alive.

the wolves are put in a neat little box. just lynch among the cit claims. we honestly don't even need much discussion rn. scum can't possibly cc norwee, frinckles, and mm.

tomorrow, the mayor will remember who he is and mike will post who the mayor is. that will be ANOTHER confirmed town who's a powerful gov.

mafia only gets one kill every night. no need to stress here. even if we mislynch today, just keep going for the cit claims.

mm just needs to bus frinckles with whoever. i also think mm can kill scum during the night, if the bus works here the same way it does in the mod. @Mike can bus driver kill mafia if bus driver swaps mafia with town and mafia hits the town that the bus targeted??

i suspect consort will roleblock norwee so he can't shoot dm.

ceko is based

UWU

25. ISO #1775

You guys are off your rockers seriously.

MM's claim is absolutely scum. We havn't even triesD to wait to see of Norwee confirms bus or ANYTHING.

MM came in said like 1 or 2 things then DIPPED
    You're right, we haven't heard from Norwee yet. And if he claims he was bussed? Lets wait and see what Norwee says
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #1776

You guys are off your rockers seriously.

MM's claim is absolutely scum. We havn't even triesD to wait to see of Norwee confirms bus or ANYTHING.

MM came in said like 1 or 2 things then DIPPED
    i find MM quite suspicious tbh but we solve Frinckles x DM today

or do you have a better solve? if so I am honestly all ears dude

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    i find MM quite suspicious tbh but we solve Frinckles x DM today

or do you have a better solve? if so I am honestly all ears dude
    Yeah i so have a better solve MM is scum we kill him and get 2 more "checks" out of the knuckleheads.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

dude this will be SO easy. we can thunderdome between frinckles and dm, or find a scum in all the cit claims.

here's the math:

the wolves are put in a neat little box. just lynch among the cit claims. we honestly don't even need much discussion rn. scum can't possibly cc norwee, frinckles, and mm.

tomorrow, the mayor will remember who he is and mike will post who the mayor is. that will be ANOTHER confirmed town who's a powerful gov.

mafia only gets one kill every night. no need to stress here. even if we mislynch today, just keep going for the cit claims.

mm just needs to bus frinckles with whoever. i also think mm can kill scum during the night, if the bus works here the same way it does in the mod. @Mike can bus driver kill mafia if bus driver swaps mafia with town and mafia hits the town that the bus targeted??

Buss Drive comes before the Mafia kill on OoO. So if Mafia(player A) targets (Player B) and Buss driver swaps Player A and Player B then Player A dies.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

@Mike wait just wanna make sure. the mechanics say auwt could've been schizo??
    Anyone in Graveyard with Orderly Tag Could be 1 of 4 roles Orderly, Super Amen, Orderly Amen, Or Skitzo Amen. Not until day 3 would you know for sure.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

here's the math:

tldr; maf are forced to claim cit here. today we've a 3/8 chance to lynch mafia.

50. ISO #1800