Hello everyone
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Hello everyone

1. ISO #1

Hello everyone

Hi. I played a mafia game here years ago.
    I wanna sign up for some new ones soon! But i don’t see any in signups yet

In the eternal words of Bilbo Baggins, I don’t remember half of you as much as i’d like, and i know half of you as much as you don’t deserve… or something like that.
    Anyways HIII!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Hello everyone

Lmao hi! Looks like I really need to examine the source of this quote: people keep saying it... Signups should be posted shortly (cough cough right @deathworlds :P). The setup is here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...(11P)?p=967537
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    The post restriction of only 15 posts per game day is like my worst nightmare ever.
    But i'll give it a shot if it's the only upcoming game.
    Mhmm. It's meant to be an experiment and to make people play differently. That being said, the nature of the game could allow for a smaller game to be run alongside it/in short succession with it, if there is interest. There was interest some time ago, but we ended up not hosting any, so I'm going to shamelessly steal Lag's presentation:

Quote Originally Posted by Lag
    Setups:
    Black Flag Nightless (10 Players)
    7 town, 3 mafia. No nights (and so no night kills). No Power roles. Town loses if they are reduced to 3 players. Mafia loses if they are reduced to 1 player.

Cop 9-er (9 Players)
    There's an alignment cop (aka a sheriff), two vanilla mafia (mafiosos), and 6 vanilla town

S-FM Warcraft (8 Players)
    A simple setup with some basic, randomized power roles for town (vig, doc, roleblocker) and a 1-shot Witch action for the wolves.

Which Witch is Which? (7 Players)
    A setup with many different possible power roles for both factions. It's neat.

6 Player Nightless (6 Players)
    There are 2 mafia, 3 vanilla town, 1 named town. No nights.
    If someone has something to suggest, I'd be open

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    lol so much analysis of one statement... Perhaps I should watch/rewatch those movies. Perhaps.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    u have beautiful dp

<3
    I guess noone else will ask because probably everyone else knows, but what does DP mean?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Display picture?
    Sounds about right. Which leads me to my next question...

WHY DOES THIS REALITY HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT WORDS TO EXPRESS IT

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sounds about right. Which leads me to my next question...

WHY DOES THIS REALITY HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT WORDS TO EXPRESS IT
    i always forget which acronym is the one in common parlance as a result. I could have sworn there was one
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    i always forget which acronym is the one in common parlance as a result. I could have sworn there was one
    Hmm... avatar? Profile picture (pfp)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    If you're not into DP, but you're into pp, you can just say "u have a beautiful pp".
    No thanks
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 31st, 2022 at 11:04 AM.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    No thanks?

Do you not admire Exeter's pp?

That's kind of rude, MM
    Does this imply you're not rude and thus....
    WHAT ABOUT NO

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    MM is a pp hater
    Me personally, I think Exeter has a gorgeous pp

I could be wrong about MM, but I'd need some convincing.
    A descriptive essay about his favorite pp would work
    PPs should either be squares, like Norwee's or Exeter's, or follow the golden ratio, like mine or Lag's.

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    PPs should either be squares, like Norwee's or Exeter's, or follow the golden ratio, like mine or Lag's.
    It's confirmed

MM is a ppist
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    It's confirmed

MM is a ppist
    U just jealous cause u don't have a correct PP!