9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Gikkle I nominate you to switch off of frinckles so we have 2 voted each and scum doesn't pop in with 1 vote. Are you OK with DW?
    I don't exactly feel comfortable with it honestly, DW has been a TR of mine
    but I guess I could vote so scum don't do anything weird

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

It looks like MYLO has arrived. I assume the 2nd kill last night was performed by Mafia, as neither Gikkle nor Brad made sense for town to target. Mafia took out the 2 most confirmed town players.

@hollowkatt
    can you explain your thought progression on Takumi, whom you earlier described as
    "Takumi feels like townie even being wrong af on me"
    "takumi - does not feel like they're posting with an agenda. thoughts seem somewhat straightforward to arrive at even if I disagree with the destination"

but then were down to lynch him EOD2?

@Stealthbomber16
    Where were you EOD2?

@Loldebite
    What do you think of Hollowkatt's low-activity-poster shot on MM? I am starting to wonder if he (scum) has some regular type of shot. However, what are the odds that he has a card allowing shots on 2 consecutive nights? Or that he has 2 cards, each with a shot ability of its own (1 of which may truly be low-act shots, although it is kinda convenient that he defined it as 15 or fewer posts, and MM had 14).

@Frinckles @Takumi Fujiwara
    Guess I might listen to the dead. Although I went through start of D2, and it was mostly Lolde wanting to know more about my choice of action D1, so I must be missing something. @Loldebite if you know what Frinckles was referring to, do let me know.
    "It's not Loldebite. Read his ISO, specifically start D2 when Martin was around."

22. ISO #2172

@Loldebite Think I found my answers. It was a little later than start of D2. I am sorry for shooting you, Lolde Another bad play by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    No, i have no interest in voting town, however stupid they might be.
    Knowing that Martin was scum really makes your posts here look good.
    I kinda feel like takumi has a point about martin, but then why would he reveal he bussed ?
    I'm starting to think it's more likely that martin claiming the bus and gikkle "knowing he was visited" was scum theatre. Thoughts ?
    Actually, i seem to have tunnelled on the "bus would've feedback" thing. Nevermind that first sentence.
    You and I need to figure out if it's SB16 or HK today. In retrospect, we should have lynched HK in place of Frinckles yesterday

23. ISO #2173

It looks like MYLO has arrived. I assume the 2nd kill last night was performed by Mafia, as neither Gikkle nor Brad made sense for town to target. Mafia took out the 2 most confirmed town players.

@hollowkatt
    can you explain your thought progression on Takumi, whom you earlier described as
    "takumi - does not feel like they're posting with an agenda. thoughts seem somewhat straightforward to arrive at even if I disagree with the destination"

@Stealthbomber16
    Where were you EOD2?

@Loldebite
    What do you think of Hollowkatt's low-activity-poster shot on MM? I am starting to wonder if he (scum) has some regular type of shot. However, what are the odds that he has a card allowing shots on 2 consecutive nights? Or that he has 2 cards, each with a shot ability of its own (1 of which may truly be low-act shots, although it is kinda convenient that he defined it as 15 or fewer posts, and MM had 14).

Guess I might listen to the dead. Although I went through start of D2, and it was mostly Lolde wanting to know more about my choice of action D1, so I must be missing something. @Loldebite if you know what Frinckles was referring to, do let me know.
    "It's not Loldebite. Read his ISO, specifically start D2 when Martin was around."
    Sure. So when he started posting I thought he looked very similar to his play in our champs game on MU. I was a wolf there and worked very hard to put him in my pocket, so when he started the game suspecting me I figured that was kinda going to be par for the course. Naturally he'll be suspicious of me because we haven't played since then (as far as I can remember).

But as the game went on and he continued to throw shade on me without making an actual push it started to feel more like he had an agenda to get me over the line not because he's actually afraid of me wolfing here but because as the game goes on I'd realize he's not actually similar to the champs game.

I tried a couple times engaging with him on what his actual case was and he kept coming back to my vote timing on Paopan and "HK is good at busing" which sure, can be the basis for a case but to make that the entire case smells like agenda posting. Continuing to hammer my vote positioning and ability to bus said to me that he latched onto something he thought he could push me for and then literally never bothered talking or thinking about anything else I'd been posting.

I kept waiting for him to either shift his position while I posted townie or evolve his read beyond where he'd been at the start of the game day but it never happened, and in my experience that comes from wolf more often than it comes from town.

24. ISO #2174

@Loldebite Think I found my answers. It was a little later than start of D2. I am sorry for shooting you, Lolde Another bad play by me.

Knowing that Martin was scum really makes your posts here look good.

You and I need to figure out if it's SB16 or HK today. In retrospect, we should have lynched HK in place of Frinckles yesterday
    Loldebite has been townie from very early in the game and shooting him was dumb. I think I get why you did it though.
    I can't shake my paranoia about you but that paranoia is basically built on "PQR is a very chaotic player" which isn't wolfy at all, until it is. But I don't think you're the last wolf.

SB16 is a slot I have very little recollection of. I'm going to have to read his ISO today. I don't think we should rush things though

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    also PQR how the fuck do you have almost 500 posts this game, there's only 2175 posts in total and you've got almost a quarter of them wtf
    See:
    BTW I expect some form of a badge for having more than 25% of total posts D1. Now I know why they complain about me spamming lol.
    Yeah, I need to work on quality over quantity.

27. ISO #2177

Sure. So when he started posting I thought he looked very similar to his play in our champs game on MU. I was a wolf there and worked very hard to put him in my pocket, so when he started the game suspecting me I figured that was kinda going to be par for the course. Naturally he'll be suspicious of me because we haven't played since then (as far as I can remember).

But as the game went on and he continued to throw shade on me without making an actual push it started to feel more like he had an agenda to get me over the line not because he's actually afraid of me wolfing here but because as the game goes on I'd realize he's not actually similar to the champs game.

I tried a couple times engaging with him on what his actual case was and he kept coming back to my vote timing on Paopan and "HK is good at busing" which sure, can be the basis for a case but to make that the entire case smells like agenda posting. Continuing to hammer my vote positioning and ability to bus said to me that he latched onto something he thought he could push me for and then literally never bothered talking or thinking about anything else I'd been posting.

I kept waiting for him to either shift his position while I posted townie or evolve his read beyond where he'd been at the start of the game day but it never happened, and in my experience that comes from wolf more often than it comes from town.
    As we are in MYLO, are you open to paraphrasing the cards you have? That alleged low-activity shot on MM Is looking kinda sus when I see that N2 mafia had a 2nd kill.

28. ISO #2178

As we are in MYLO, are you open to paraphrasing the cards you have? That alleged low-activity shot on MM Is looking kinda sus when I see that N2 mafia had a 2nd kill.
    I will reframe my question: tell me about your abilities. I am not sure on the rules, as it says posting cards is not allowed, but it doesnt say paraphrasing "cards" is okay. But since most of us have already talked about our abilities, I assume it is okay to talk about abilities.

29. ISO #2179

the only card I have left is one that allows me to target a player, that player gets an extra use out of one of their spent cards.

I used inactivity vig on MM N1, I can't explain two kills last night other than to say neither of them surprise me. Brad killed Martin = functionally confirmed, and gikkle was mech confirmed via the bus drive once martin flipped.

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

Is it a Day or Night ability and when does it go in effect for the targeted player?
    it's a night ability. I'm not entirely sure when it goes into effect. The card says, paraphrased: target a player to charge them with an extra shot to use any limited power they may or may not have.

I haven't brought it to a deck mafia game in a while but it was fun the last time I brought it. Lag and I caught like 3 baddies together that game.

32. ISO #2182

it's a night ability. I'm not entirely sure when it goes into effect. The card says, paraphrased: target a player to charge them with an extra shot to use any limited power they may or may not have.

I haven't brought it to a deck mafia game in a while but it was fun the last time I brought it. Lag and I caught like 3 baddies together that game.
    So why didn't you use it on me last night? I could have activated another double lynch today.

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

@hollowkatt

@Stealthbomber16
    Where were you EOD2?

@Loldebite

EoD is 20 minutes after I wake up. Even if I was there, do you want me making decisions after being awake for 5/10/20 minutes?

-vote hollowkat

You choosing to vote the guy who shot mafia is the dumbest play in the universe if you’re town and it’s straight up outing if you’re a wolf.

Loldebite is straight paranoid but I don’t think he’s scum. He’s fucking losing his marbles and he’s also throwing, but I remain convinced he’s town.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #2188

The deathworlds vote I can kind of see. But lynching Frinckles after he called, pushed, and executed mafia on day 2 is actually so braindead that I can’t even come up with a funny comparison.

39. ISO #2189

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    EoD is 20 minutes after I wake up. Even if I was there, do you want me making decisions after being awake for 5/10/20 minutes?
    Umm yeah! That's more or less what I was doing.

You choosing to vote the guy who shot mafia is the dumbest play in the universe if you’re town and it’s straight up outing if you’re a wolf.
    What are you referring to here?

Also, what abilities do you have with you this game and how have you used them?

40. ISO #2190

I have already claimed that I have 1 card and it allows me to get better cards if I win.

In the case of yesterday, I overslept and was spending the morning getting my shit together to attend a morning meeting I had scheduled. I woke up after EoD and didn’t even think about the game until an hour and a half afterward.

41. ISO #2191

The latter half of that post is directed to hollowkatt, the last scum.

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

There is nothing I think I can do to convince you this game if you think it’s me. I invite you to reread my day 1, where I called out a scum, formed a train and got them lynched.

My palms are 100% open right now. I don’t see a world where it’s anyone other than HK.

45. ISO #2195

Understood, but he did not vote Brad, right? So what are you referring to?
    He voted Frinckles, who

1. Correctly scumread Martin from the start of day 2
    2. Pushed and prodded Martin in his posts
    3. Shot Martin, who flipped scum

46. ISO #2196

I’m consistent. I viewed Frinckles as pretty much confirmed town following those events, just as I feel I should be pretty much confirmed town following day 1.

Who shot Gikkle? Brad was the scum kill for sure. @Loldebite did you shoot Gikkle?

47. ISO #2197

There is nothing I think I can do to convince you this game if you think it’s me. I invite you to reread my day 1, where I called out a scum, formed a train and got them lynched.

My palms are 100% open right now. I don’t see a world where it’s anyone other than HK.
    Well if only HK had given me the ability to exercise my card again. Then we would activate dual-lynch and just vote like this and call it good to bag most likely 1 scum and 1 town. But, unfortunately, now I have to figure shit out.
    HK voted by SB PQ
    SB16 voted by HK Lolde

But yes, I will be doing some reading.

48. ISO #2198

Well if only HK had given me the ability to exercise my card again. Then we would activate dual-lynch and just vote like this and call it good to bag most likely 1 scum and 1 town. But, unfortunately, now I have to figure shit out.
    HK voted by SB PQ
    SB16 voted by HK Lolde

But yes, I will be doing some reading.
    If HK has a card that could’ve solved the game and didn’t use it, then they’re throwing or they’re scum.

You actually just put the conclusion right in front of you and didn’t take it.

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200

He voted Frinckles, who

1. Correctly scumread Martin from the start of day 2
    2. Pushed and prodded Martin in his posts
    3. Shot Martin, who flipped scum
    Oh yeah that's true, Frinckles shot Martin right at ITA start. Damn it, I somehow forgot that. We shouldnt have lynched Frinckles D2.