S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 5907
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Iron Giant. You never responded to this comment, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    more like two-siding an argument with semi-relevant points to sound like you're contributing when in actuality, you are not

I had to look up the definition of two sided arguments: "A message that that presents the arguments in favor of a proposition but also considers the opposing arguments." That just sounds like wisdom to me. Are you complimenting me? And as for contributing- contributing to what? We have no evidence other than what Fat Worm Claims and Mr. Cage Claims. I worked to calm down the situation and tried to keep him in the game. What did you do?

2. ISO #1352

I'm on page 50 and will probably be a few hours before I can catch up to here. Pretty much the fact that Lois has been replaced after chucking a fit confirms to me that he has a town role (nothing to be gained by speculating further on the exact role). Scum would surely have more skin in the game than that. I actually expected him to chuck his fit and still be lurking in the background so the replacement is quite a surprise to me.

I can't remember how to unvote here but I will once I figure out how now that we hopefully have a less "I AM GOD" player filling his slot.

is it UNVOTE tags?

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I'm on page 50 and will probably be a few hours before I can catch up to here. Pretty much the fact that Lois has been replaced after chucking a fit confirms to me that he has a town role (nothing to be gained by speculating further on the exact role). Scum would surely have more skin in the game than that. I actually expected him to chuck his fit and still be lurking in the background so the replacement is quite a surprise to me.

I can't remember how to unvote here but I will once I figure out how now that we hopefully have a less "I AM GOD" player filling his slot.

is it UNVOTE tags?
    Let me know when you figure it out so I can copy and past. And if you have time, can you post how to vote too? Thanks!

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Oh, and IDK what to make of Iron Giant (robot pic). His personality is very engineerish, makes his point boldly without thought to diplomacy, so he probably sounds that way no matter what his alignment is.
    me = null

I'd have to fabricate a list to answer this I'm sorry. Fat worms claim of citz may be true, but he's also very neutralish so far. Iron Giant made a point to create a little friction with me, maybe to see how I react, and in my experience when I enter model united nations mode, if you can't get along with me, its not anything I'm doing. Mulan def town, she has xp, and she is very curt and to the point. Dr. Quacksworth, equal chance scum or town, but I love him so I want him to be town (bias alert). The rest have been pretty much doing, for lack of a better term, exploratory surgery thus far.
    me = null
    jiles = neutral
    mulan = town
    wilbird = town/scum

I get that a lot, and in this circumstance I credit the fact that its easy to be sincere when you're telling the truth, lol. I just don't know. I would have pegged Mr. Cage as Scum, but he cried sheriff before leaving, so that is left unresolved. Iron Giant also appears scummy to me, people good with data analysis are really good at manipulating data to suit their needs. We have missing posters and subs, so my brain fixates on the possibility that they are mafia and not talking for one reason or another- which would mean my scum reads would be flawed for lack of a proper stats population. They need to talk, and we need a night action. Grey worm I read as neutral, but I can't explain why, and Fat Worm once again has claimed citz, but I could flop him as neutral trying to hide as a citz.
    lois = town/scum
    me = scummy
    afkers = scum probably
    bart = neutral
    jiles = neutral

Christ, it hasn't changed since I last the last one you read. I think Mulan is town (possibly neutral but I think town), I think fat green worm is neutral, but he claims citizen, and I nobody has challenged him. Mr. Cage (Lois) sheriff, I legit think the dude said his role as a fuck you to us, Quinne, I'm not sure of; she's not as curt as Mulan, and is more, but she is slightly aggressive. Then there's you. I legit think you have an engineer personality, so confusing your actual personality with your abrupt/bold/esoteric demeanor might be a mistake, I'll wait on you. Dragon fly, I haven't heard from in a while. Gandalf (Lizard Bearded Dragon) and almost everyone else is too new. Fred came out strong, so he might be scum, or he might be an experienced FM player who wants to put his balls on the table to see if anyone is up to challenge him- if he's town, he may not find anyone aggressive enough to go toe to toe with apart from you. I'm trying to remain spock for as long as possible, and wait for evidence. That is all.
    mulan = town/neutral
    jiles = neutral
    lois = town? i think?
    quinn = null
    me = null
    fred = scum/town

your reads are as dry and interesting as a technical manual on the exact mechanisms of a plane, they tell us nothing,
    and you moved me from null to scum and back to null, which i dont understand

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

Iron Giant. You never responded to this comment, btw.

more like two-siding an argument with semi-relevant points to sound like you're contributing when in actuality, you are not

I had to look up the definition of two sided arguments: "A message that that presents the arguments in favor of a proposition but also considers the opposing arguments." That just sounds like wisdom to me. Are you complimenting me? And as for contributing- contributing to what? We have no evidence other than what Fat Worm Claims and Mr. Cage Claims. I worked to calm down the situation and tried to keep him in the game. What did you do?
    you just keep sitting there sounding like you're contributing,
    but i dont really think you are
    and no it wasnt a compliment

8. ISO #1358

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post

is it UNVOTE tags?
    [unvote.][/unvote] without the .

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

me = null

me = null
    jiles = neutral
    mulan = town
    wilbird = town/scum

lois = town/scum
    me = scummy
    afkers = scum probably
    bart = neutral
    jiles = neutral

mulan = town/neutral
    jiles = neutral
    lois = town? i think?
    quinn = null
    me = null
    fred = scum/town

your reads are as dry and interesting as a technical manual on the exact mechanisms of a plane, they tell us nothing,
    and you moved me from null to scum and back to null, which i dont understand
    I'm incredibly consistent on you and your personality, which if you look at what you the quotes your provided is all I claimed to provide. Readings on people. Did I move you to Scum when you acted like scum? Sure, that is what people do who have wisdom when confronted with changing circumstances. Are you saying you haven't moved anyone around alignments these last 70 pages? Of course you have. And as for moving anyone else around alignment wise, I never claimed I didn't do that, all I claimed is that I was consistent on you. And if you're looking for the glenn garry glenn ross leads from me, a confessed beginner to FM, you are either a fool or you are trying to rile me up. As for the insults, meh, if that's what you do when confronted on your anti-social behavior and lack of diplomacy, then that's your strategy. As for voting you in the future, I will wait for evidence.

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Jiles can you explain Why you have me a hard scum read? Also why from your POV are you a Nul read from your POV you should be a Lock Town. PLease enlighten me.
    As said previously I rather not read myself for bias reasons even though I know I am town due to my rolecard.

In my opinion you have not contributed enough however that is subject to chance as are all reads.

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

So either you didn't know the meaning of the term double talk, and are not as smart as I thought, or you are just insulting me and commenting that someone isn't giving you what you want when you want it. I mean, you are not an infant; I am participating. I've heard nothing but degradation from you, nothing useful, you antagonized Mr. Cage (which admit-tingly he was super antagonize) but it just showed you don't have a grasp on diplomacy. Still not ready to vote you, I will refrain from emotional voting, but I'm done on the subject and will post no further in this matter.

14. ISO #1364

I feel like you're going in a bit hard on Jans honestly.

I get that he hasn't contributed a ton or pushed much, but at least his reads are organic and changing. That tells me he's at least re-evaluating them and actually thinking enough to make reads that aren't static, like scum might. Plus he's been open to giving them openly when asked, once he got past his enigmatic intro. They certainly aren't hot-takes, but other players have dropped off less or worse content.

15. ISO #1365

So either you didn't know the meaning of the term double talk, and are not as smart as I thought, or you are just insulting me and commenting that someone isn't giving you what you want when you want it. I mean, you are not an infant; I am participating. I've heard nothing but degradation from you, nothing useful, you antagonized Mr. Cage (which admit-tingly he was super antagonize) but it just showed you don't have a grasp on diplomacy. Still not ready to vote you, I will refrain from emotional voting, but I'm done on the subject and will post no further in this matter.
    Personally you are my #1 townread and I believe you are contributing (as much as my say really doesn't mean much at this point). You even town slipped early D1 with my original read set.

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    ...... I hope that is sarcasm.
    Is pocketed a good thing. I know some stuff like WIFOM. As Fredo said in the Godfather, "IM SMART," in reality he was in over his head. I like to think i'm currently neck deep in this FM, not quite drowning but not quite thriving either.

20. ISO #1370

Is pocketed a good thing. I know some stuff like WIFOM. As Fredo said in the Godfather, "IM SMART," in reality he was in over his head. I like to think i'm currently neck deep in this FM, not quite drowning but not quite thriving either.
    Pocketted is not a good thing.

21. ISO #1371

Pocketed generally means, gained your trust enough to manipulate you/sway your opinions or votes.

It can be both good and bad.

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

I'm incredibly consistent on you and your personality, which if you look at what you the quotes your provided is all I claimed to provide. Readings on people. Did I move you to Scum when you acted like scum? Sure, that is what people do who have wisdom when confronted with changing circumstances. Are you saying you haven't moved anyone around alignments these last 70 pages? Of course you have. And as for moving anyone else around alignment wise, I never claimed I didn't do that, all I claimed is that I was consistent on you. And if you're looking for the glenn garry glenn ross leads from me, a confessed beginner to FM, you are either a fool or you are trying to rile me up. As for the insults, meh, if that's what you do when confronted on your anti-social behavior and lack of diplomacy, then that's your strategy. As for voting you in the future, I will wait for evidence.
    oooh i like the fire

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    I feel like you're going in a bit hard on Jans honestly.

I get that he hasn't contributed a ton or pushed much, but at least his reads are organic and changing. That tells me he's at least re-evaluating them and actually thinking enough to make reads that aren't static, like scum might. Plus he's been open to giving them openly when asked, once he got past his enigmatic intro. They certainly aren't hot-takes, but other players have dropped off less or worse content.
    thats fair

27. ISO #1377

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Pocketed generally means, gained your trust enough to manipulate you/sway your opinions or votes.

It can be both good and bad.
    I like to think all of you are town and scum at the same time so nothing surprises me. Shrodingers cat, if his cat played mafia. I have two admitted biases, mulan and Dr. Quacksworth. They support my stoicism, which could be their general tendency to gravitate towards the order and structure I bring to the table. Or it could be to hide in my blind spot, but once again. I don't lynch friendly people I like without direct evidence.

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

Okay, meaning he has me in his pocket were he wants me?
    Mafia knows who is not mafia. So They have TMI well mafia will Gain the trust of a few town. To get them to vote with them IE Pocket them. It is never good to be pocketed. What I did is also known as Open wolfing. In Mafia it can be looked as bad play is town. So that would tend to get people to read me more mafia for it. But it is also good to bait out mafia. Mafia need to scum paint town so we lynch a town and not one of them. To put your mind at ease. I would have to be a really Bad mafia player to open wolf like I did at the time I did bring attention to me when there is no heat on me. I would contribute just want I need to and then create WIFOM on players. in other words create paranoia. Mafia players do not have paranoia since they now who is Mafia. Town is more Paranoid. switching reads But They know why and what points caused them to change. where as Mafia will do it just to look like town But they don't have any reasons. IE why I pressured jelly man who has still yet to answer.

30. ISO #1380

I like to think all of you are town and scum at the same time so nothing surprises me. Shrodingers cat, if his cat played mafia. I have two admitted biases, mulan and Dr. Quacksworth. They support my stoicism, which could be their general tendency to gravitate towards the order and structure I bring to the table. Or it could be to hide in my blind spot, but once again. I don't lynch friendly people I like without direct evidence.
    Mulan is a hard town lean. I have no clue on DR quacksworth.

31. ISO #1381

Mafia knows who is not mafia. So They have TMI well mafia will Gain the trust of a few town. To get them to vote with them IE Pocket them. It is never good to be pocketed. What I did is also known as Open wolfing. In Mafia it can be looked as bad play is town. So that would tend to get people to read me more mafia for it. But it is also good to bait out mafia. Mafia need to scum paint town so we lynch a town and not one of them. To put your mind at ease. I would have to be a really Bad mafia player to open wolf like I did at the time I did bring attention to me when there is no heat on me. I would contribute just want I need to and then create WIFOM on players. in other words create paranoia. Mafia players do not have paranoia since they now who is Mafia. Town is more Paranoid. switching reads But They know why and what points caused them to change. where as Mafia will do it just to look like town But they don't have any reasons. IE why I pressured jelly man who has still yet to answer.
    id ask you to make your sentences easier to read, would that be hypocritical of me?

32. ISO #1382

"Mafia need to scum paint town so we lynch a town and not one of them."

This is useful, I need to pay attention to who is trying to skull fuck who. I have a tenancy to ignore unreasonable scum painting behavior when I can't understand or agree with the levity of their argument.

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

Mulan is a hard town lean. I have no clue on DR quacksworth.
    He's hard to read. Not confrontational, to me, and doesn't particularly attack anyone, or if he doesn't only short jabs. He's friendly and comical, which is a relief when we start slinging shit at each other. That's why I'm saying town/neutral.

35. ISO #1385

"Mafia need to scum paint town so we lynch a town and not one of them."

This is useful, I need to pay attention to who is trying to skull fuck who. I have a tenancy to ignore unreasonable scum painting behavior when I can't understand or agree with the levity of their argument.
    I agree with Jan on this one

Unreasonable or really trash scum paints should be questioned.

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

He's hard to read. Not confrontational, to me, and doesn't particularly attack anyone, or if he doesn't only short jabs. He's friendly and comical, which is a relief when we start slinging shit at each other. That's why I'm saying town/neutral.
    If you end up being some one Skwily and playing new and playing me I am going to be pissed.

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

im not satisifed with jiles defense of himself
    but seeing as how it all started with lois' shite im not sure it would've warranted much of a defense
    granted a lot of people are reading jiles because of his interaction with others, if im reading correctly.
    It didn't justify that organized of a defense.

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

And since there's a sizable amount of people online, I suppose I'll drop mine. I'm certain I have at least one scum marked too high, which is okay for now. We can figure the rest out tomorrow.

S-FM Marck Wilbird
    S-FM Lois Francklyn
    S-FM Gollert Twissell
    S-FM Jan Korvin

S-FM Lembird Oshay
    S-FM Billigan Holbird

S-FM Fred Attlebish

S-FM Arnarld Quinne
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales

S-FM Joha Schtilzt

S-FM Edoua Maije

S-FM Vlädislow Kennt

S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Jiles Carballo

The spaces do represent some 'tiering.'

48. ISO #1398

Marlwyn Janson
    Lois Francklyn

Billigan Holbird
    Lembird Oshay
    Gollert Twissell

Marck Wilbird
    Arnarld Quinne
    Jiles Carballo
    Fred Attlebish

Rotholfo Goncales
    Jan Korvin
    Edoua Maije

Bart Pilfter
    Joha Schtilzt

Frankly I don't like Rotholfo's entrance. He literally said "Vote someone I'll sheep you", just strikes me as such a shady way to enter and buddy up to me (who he townreads...) but actually look like he is doing something.

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400