Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 4558
  1. ISO #2501

2. ISO #2502

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    No, but defending someone that half of the voters pegged as scum and who did nothing but sow chaos during d1, all while claiming to be scum while thinking he was going to be lynched will make you look like cult allies, or an idiot.
    I am an idiot then. I'm going to call out reads I think are wrong and support reads I think are right. If the difference can't be recognized then F.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #2503

4. ISO #2504

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Unless others are in consensus, I'm keeping my lips sealed. I found an Insane and don't want to reveal him.
    Not to mention I don't trust you a whole lot anyways (I'm so sorry UWU [don't take it personally OWO]), based on your no-lynch suggestions.

5. ISO #2505

6. ISO #2506
    Ganelon

potentially dumb idea BUT:
    is a role claim a good idea rn? like a mass role claim.

7. ISO #2507

8. ISO #2508

9. ISO #2509

10. ISO #2510

11. ISO #2511
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Zeb already said he had no feedback. I want like a lookout to confirm it or something
    Who's Zeb? Is it Sen?

12. ISO #2512

13. ISO #2513
    Ganelon

Yes spiteful town never say "FUCK YOU ALL I WAS MAFIA" right before they flip town. Never happens at all.
    I've literally never seen that happen in FM

14. ISO #2514

Yes spiteful town never say "FUCK YOU ALL I WAS MAFIA" right before they flip town. Never happens at all.
    I'm just going to quote myself:

If you are town and are getting lynched, you do the most out of your remaining time to help he town win even after fucking up and mislynching you, because we aren't some babies holding grudges and you want the town to win, whether you lie or not.

Not being indifferent to getting lynched has nothing to do with that; that's just self-preservation which only the scum care about, since they're the only ones who lose by dying.
    You did nothing town-like during the whole day. If your town play is to incite random lynches and to spam while getting mislynched, then you should find a different game. You are dying today.

15. ISO #2515

When BC wrote the post, the votes would have either been tied or one-up for Frinckles. I honestly townread the fact he didn't vote Frinckles at that point. I thought Sen voted Frinckles when he realized BC wasn't going to vote Frinckles and couldn't have a pure-survival wincon.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    When BC wrote the post, the votes would have either been tied or one-up for Frinckles. I honestly townread the fact he didn't vote Frinckles at that point. I thought Sen voted Frinckles when he realized BC wasn't going to vote Frinckles and couldn't have a pure-survival wincon.
    Banana was about to be lynched until Sen swapped.
    Banana was at l1
    Frinckles was L2

but then Sen jumped.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

Nobody cares Zeb. They cant think deep this game. Why even try dude
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

22. ISO #2522
    Ganelon

Please read the setup before making these comments. I really don't want to do it for you.

NO DETECTIVE IN THIS SETUP EITHER
    dude just claim your feedback. you all got our attention now, don't keep us waiting

23. ISO #2523
    Ganelon

ZEB IS YZB????

24. ISO #2524

I voted Frinckles because he had a chance at derailing D2; some of you -hard stare at Varcron- would jump off a bridge if Frinckles commanded you to. Banana doesn't pose such threats; he'll flail and cry, but doesn't have the presence to mislead half of the town by himself.

25. ISO #2525

26. ISO #2526

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    ZEB IS YZB????
    The dots all connect...

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

I voted Frinckles because he had a chance at derailing D2; some of you -hard stare at Varcron- would jump off a bridge if Frinckles commanded you to. Banana doesn't pose such threats; he'll flail and cry, but doesn't have the presence to mislead half of the town by himself.
    I see... I thought you were waiting out until the last moment to see who had survivalist motives...

31. ISO #2531
    Ganelon

oh god I read yzb's name as y-zed-bee. lol
    never occurred to me zeb could be zed-bee

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

In what world does solo-scum!Banana refuse to vote Pringles in self preservation and instead shitposts

If its really that difficult to get then why do anything else other than continue to troll? By refusing to vote Pringles in self preservation I would be GAME THROWING as solo scum

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

36. ISO #2536
    Ganelon

if ceko doesn't claim his feedback I think he's just trying to pull a weird FPS off.

37. ISO #2537

I see... I thought you were waiting out until the last moment to see who had survivalist motives...
    No. I just pretended to be away so he would see the empty town leader spot and make a play.

I had him pegged as a neutral since very early, but thought h had a chance of being a very specific benign. I was waiting for him to claim that specific role, but he never did, and then just started flailing all over and trying to get anyone but himself lynched under the weakest excuses, so he went from "definitely a neutral" to "definitely scum" rather soon.

i was sure that he would vote Banana at the last second, so I left that message ready and countered it as soon as it happened.

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

40. ISO #2540
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm asking host a lot of setup questions to clarify my situation rn.
    juicy

41. ISO #2541

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Banana was about to be lynched until Sen swapped.
    Banana was at l1
    Frinckles was L2

but then Sen jumped.
    Exactly - if BC wrote the post before Frinckles voted, they were tied. If he wrote it after Frinckles voted, he'd be one down. Either way, by voting Frinckles he'd be saving himself or giving himself a coinflip chance of surviving. If you have a pure survival wincon it would be insane to keep shitposting at that moment lol

42. ISO #2542

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what roles would give feedback and it's hard to figure out by looking at the rolecards and the feedback.

You guys think bg can give feedback?
    There is a legit section in setup as to what feedback is left

bg leave this:

You lie on the floor as you pass away knowing that you successfully defended one of your inmates from an unknown attacker. Your need for attention has been satisfied.
    A heroic (or obsessed) individual died protecting you last night.
    Your cell was visited last night.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #2543
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what roles would give feedback and it's hard to figure out by looking at the rolecards and the feedback.

You guys think bg can give feedback?
    Good question. It seems to me that being visited by a BG gives feedback. "your cell was visited last night"

44. ISO #2544

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    There is a legit section in setup as to what feedback is left

bg leave this:

You lie on the floor as you pass away knowing that you successfully defended one of your inmates from an unknown attacker. Your need for attention has been satisfied.
    A heroic (or obsessed) individual died protecting you last night.
    Your cell was visited last night.
    Oh I'm dumb thanks.

Well I got nothing.

45. ISO #2545

If you have a pure survival wincon it would be insane to keep shitposting at that moment lol
    Or that's what you'd like others to think. I know it because I've talked myself out of a lynch and then made unbeatable plans for the town -which include me dying and losing- as a self-serving neutral before.

many people -including me- suck ass at playing neutral. You are assuming that Banana is infallible and that all of his actions follow logical, perfect paths to victory.

46. ISO #2546

Or that's what you'd like others to think. I know it because I've talked myself out of a lynch and then made unbeatable plans for the town -which include me dying and losing- as a self-serving neutral before.

many people -including me- suck ass at playing neutral. You are assuming that Banana is infallible and that all of his actions follow logical, perfect paths to victory.
    My scum game is my strongest game. My town game is shit. You can take that to the bank.

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

If I'm spared I will vote for any big dog veteran player to lynch.

I'm a man of my word.
    Oh c'mon why are you voting Varcron then.

-vote BananaCucho

I've had enough. NO way this guy is doctor. And he shitposts WAY more than me. That's a bad sign since I consider myself to shitpost quite a bit (think of what you will...idc since that isn't the main point. SCUMHUNTING is)

Also, look at this:
    Its funny how easy it is to be town read or scum read on sc2mafia. I could write a playbook on it.

You literally just have to conform to a basic playstyle and not rock the boat, and bada bing bada boom, you're in as townie 4 life
    How do you explain Frinckles' lynch? Putting in effort is better than nothing. Are you expecting us to just go off night leads?

49. ISO #2549

50. ISO #2550

Oh c'mon why are you voting Varcron then.

-vote BananaCucho

I've had enough. NO way this guy is doctor. And he shitposts WAY more than me. That's a bad sign since I consider myself to shitpost quite a bit (think of what you will...idc since that isn't the main point. SCUMHUNTING is)

Also, look at this:

How do you explain Frinckles' lynch? Putting in effort is better than nothing. Are you expecting us to just go off night leads?
    Pringles did NOT follow the playbook. He's absolutely capable of doing so.

"Why u vote vaccuum wtf"

Read day 1 EOD.