S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 48
Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 119 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 5907
  1. ISO #2351

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    reread? *sigh* go back 1 page and look at my post, i would have had to have read it before to reread rofl. please keep up on the thread/conversation.
    You're an idiot if you read everything I'm posting right now and somehow come to the conclusion that I think there are 2 coroners. Instead of a plan to prove which one is legit. And at this point instead of admitting that you're reading it wrong you're egging me on.

You're officially ignored.

2. ISO #2352

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    we have 1 power claim too many.
    we have 2 Pr claims to many.

No one countered me I am 100% confirmed.
    we have 2 Coroner (Geneticist claim) claims Vlädislow Kennt/ Jan Korvin . Jan claimed first
    We have 2 sheriff (Support Claim) claims Arnarld Quinne and Lois Francklyn . Quinne claimed first. NO way ever is Lois is fake Lois is 100% confirmed in my eyes.
    We have 1 Architect (Support Claim) claim Marlwyn Janson.
    We have one Mayor claim (Rotholfo Goncales).

Setup
    Geneticist
    Hidden Officer (Killing)
    Hidden Officer (Support)
    Hidden Officer (Support)

So 2 fake claims. so fare we know of.

3. ISO #2353

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    You're an idiot if you read everything I'm posting right now and somehow come to the conclusion that I think there are 2 coroners. Instead of a plan to prove which one is legit. And at this point instead of admitting that you're reading it wrong you're egging me on.

Weren't u guys going off about personal insults on D1 about lois? I saw you shit talking that slot D1. You are a very angry person, you should probably talk to someone about that, ya know?

but back to the game, your welcome for letting you know there is 1 confirmed scum in the coroners. for your info, 2 coroners is not possible.

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post

we have 2 Coroner (Geneticist claim) claims Vlädislow Kennt/ Jan Korvin . Jan claimed first
    We have 2 sheriff (Support Claim) claims Arnarld Quinne and Lois Francklyn . Quinne claimed first. NO way ever is Lois is fake Lois is 100% confirmed in my eyes.

Setup
    Geneticist
    Hidden Officer (Killing)
    Hidden Officer (Support)
    Hidden Officer (Support)

This also means disguiser is 99.9% confirmed as thier killing.

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

BE NICE

Is the consensus that we should lynch among the two sheriff claims? If so, why? If not, what is the consensus?

8. ISO #2358

Setup
    Geneticist
    Hidden Officer (Killing)
    Hidden Officer (Support)
    Hidden Officer (Support)

What? Wasn't Rotholfo's Mayor claim a joke?

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    BE NICE

Is the consensus that we should lynch among the two sheriff claims? If so, why? If not, what is the consensus?
    well the coroner is dying tonight. because the other end of that is if it does go to night the coroner checks 1 of the 2 sheriffs. so either way the maf is giving up 1 of their own. but the coroner gives us a CONFIRMED maf, while us having to lynch between the 2 is only a guess. so its :shrug:

11. ISO #2361

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    WE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE TWO SHERIFFS AND TWO CORONERS.

WE ARE MECHANICALLY PROVING ONE OF THE CORONERS IS REAL TONIGHT.

WE ARE LYNCHING IN SHERIFFS TODAY.

DISGUISER WILL PROBABLY GUISE OUT AND WE WILL CATCH THEM ANYWAY.

VIGILANTE WILL SHOOT SOMEONE TONIGHT.
    NO omg if Quinn is mafia he quoted to save the disguiser. we need to lynch the Disguiser.

12. ISO #2362

Two people claiming sheriff and one claiming artictech you can basically garentee the mafia have a Framer. Which then matches Marls artictech claim.
    There is in no way that Marl can be confirmed town. You are currently in the same shit show as the sheriff claims.
    The only way to solve it, is if the real coroner manages to live. But then you will have the mafia killing role going for the coroner claim. Since coroner can easily be just as cofmirmed as vigi.

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

BE NICE

My idea is this. We lynch Nick. Jan targets Jello for public reveal. Vlad targets Nick. The public reveal tells us who is coroner and who is lying.

If the fake coroner claim is disguiser, they jump. If they jump into real coroner, they cant public reveal again and are lynched next day. If they jump into someone else, real coroner reveals publicly a target next day, is confirmed and we get info the rest of the game.

If Vlad is coroner the Nick flip tells us a lot.

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    I would love to lynch stimpy today. I am coroner he is not blah blah. Take a leap of faith my fellow townies and trash this scum.
    I was town reading you but the fact you have Quinne on you side scares me He is eather trying to pocket you or mafia defend you. That is where I am at with my reads. on you Jan.

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

23. ISO #2373

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Yeah, actually. I think it's telling that you stuck your vote on me despite checking me and seeing that I'm town. Or that you went to check me at all considering your claim would CC mine if it ever came to narrowing down the roles in the game. Waste of a night action. What speaks in your favour according to my notes is that you seemed persistent in wanting to discuss whether the Sheriff claim made by my predecessor is true or not, which initially I thought was kind of suspicious and Goncales called out that behaviour as well. You kept being suspicious of my slot and warned others of me not being confirmed. But seeing as you claim Sheriff it actually all makes sense in a way (except for your night action going to me but I won't fault you for that). Either that.. or you decided to CC my slot right then and there and you're actually scum. And I can't throw out that possibility. Adding to that impression is you say my alignment is Town but the feedback I get from Sheriff checks says Loyal. I don't claim that this is an outright slip but I feel like this takes credibility away from it.. or maybe that's just me and my weird brain.

Funnily enough, before D2 started I was considering to retract my predecessor's claim of being Sheriff on the grounds that I wanted to avoid being roleblocked or even outright killed and thus fly more under my radar. But with the massclaim going on I'll tell you who I checked: @S-FM Lembird Oshay . His alignment turned up as Loyal. Reason I checked him is because I felt that there were slight inconsistencies from the conclusions he draws from his own arguments. First half of the day Lembird had a very defeatist attitude about not being able to vote and being unable to put pressure on anyone. And later on in the Jiles vs Lois argument that player continued to make posts that I felt were not offering a consistent narrative with conclusions that were coming from a place of logic. Since I was only around 15-20 pages into reading up on D1 and since I knew that Lembird hammered Jiles (even though they still claim that they would've lynched Lois more than Jiles so why not refrain from hammering?) I felt this warranted a check-up. I'm a little surprised that they turned up Loyal to be honest, but I'm fine with considering this slot to be an emotional player caught up in their view of what kind of guy old Lois was.
    What do you think about Quinne's vote on you? Isn't that highly inconsistent, and from his point of view, shouldn't he be voting Marlwyn and pushing for that lynch at the moment to be consistent? Why no comment on that lol?

Also, after reading the Sheriffs situation a bit,
    -vote S-FM Quinne
    I think Harley Quinn needs to go unless there's something new about mechanics and claims, or unless he defends himself really well. Why'd we even lynch Rotholfo as of now?

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Two people claiming sheriff and one claiming artictech you can basically garentee the mafia have a Framer. Which then matches Marls artictech claim.
    There is in no way that Marl can be confirmed town. You are currently in the same shit show as the sheriff claims.
    The only way to solve it, is if the real coroner manages to live. But then you will have the mafia killing role going for the coroner claim. Since coroner can easily be just as cofmirmed as vigi.
    Yeah the real question for me is Mulan vs Nick, not Nick vs you. But I really want Mulan to be town

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

What do you think about Quinne's vote on you? Isn't that highly inconsistent, and from his point of view, shouldn't he be voting Marlwyn and pushing for that lynch at the moment to be consistent? Why no comment on that lol?

Also, after reading the Sheriffs situation a bit,
    -vote S-FM Quinne
    I think Harley Quinn needs to go unless there's something new about mechanics and claims, or unless he defends himself really well. Why'd we even lynch Rotholfo as of now?
    HAVE YOU NOT READ WHAT IVE BEEN POSTING.
    IM NOT GOING TO DEFEND MYSELF.
    I REVEALED SO WE CAN SOLVE THIS GAME MECHANICALLY.

29. ISO #2379

I know Mayor is not in the setup I wanted to see his response.
    It actually is:

Role: Captain (Mayor) - Support
    Ability: Reveal yourself during the day, becoming confirmed town and gaining one additional vote.
    Special: There can only be one Mayor, whether dead or alive, in the game.

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

32. ISO #2382

I know Mayor is not in the setup I wanted to see his response.
    It is, though. The Captain is the Mayor.
    HAVE YOU NOT READ WHAT IVE BEEN POSTING.
    IM NOT GOING TO DEFEND MYSELF.
    I REVEALED SO WE CAN SOLVE THIS GAME MECHANICALLY.
    but why did you not vote Marlwyn, then? From your PoV, he should be nearly confirmed scum, no?

33. ISO #2383

Yeah the real question for me is Mulan vs Nick, not Nick vs you. But I really want Mulan to be town
    I really wanted another counter claim. That way 2 scum for 2 town. I got a little excited thinking I found an easy way to cheat the game. Didn't think only 1 scum would be fighting over the 2 support slots.

34. ISO #2384

I'm thinking of the death scenarios that are about to happen. I still see the best possible outcome from this being townies taking a leap of faith with me and lynch Stimpy (other coroner) I already submitted my lw and night action (anon post of jiles) disguiser hits me or he doesn't. I have to believe that if I'm disguised, he won't be able to imitate my speech patterns and personality- over 200 posts you guys will notice a change.

35. ISO #2385

Ok game is broken and we are already half way there to finish it.

Step 1)All TPR roles are to claim
    Step 2)If there are ANY counter claims. Both slots are too be lynched.

Reason: We either get a confirmed un-counterable town or take out 1 mafia for the cost of a town. Only risk is Disguiser. But since this is a heavily active game with strong personalities. It's practically impossible to hide. Especially IF WE ALL MAKE DISGUISER CODES.

So. To end this game. Follow my lead.
    I am Sheriff.
    I checked @S-FM Lois Francklyn
    Their alignment is Town
    At this point. I am asking you. Are you going to stick too your roleclaim?
    This to me is 100% a town motivated post. And the vote on Nick makes 100% sense.

36. ISO #2386

You are literally an idiot. Reread. 2nd coroner claim. Ffs. Of course one is lying. Wtf is wrong with you
    Rotholfo lizard what the heck - walks in and is on board with Jin Korvo to lynch me. Of course Jan pushes this when I'm not online, and can barely post from my phone. It has been pointed out time and time again @S-FM Jan Korvin that lynching either of us is not the optimal town strategy., So why do you keep pushing for it? Take a leap of faith you say? So you can kill me and guise out tonight? Horshit.

And lizard man not doing any better than yesterday. Ready to sheep more.

37. ISO #2387

I'm thinking of the death scenarios that are about to happen. I still see the best possible outcome from this being townies taking a leap of faith with me and lynch Stimpy (other coroner) I already submitted my lw and night action (anon post of jiles) disguiser hits me or he doesn't. I have to believe that if I'm disguised, he won't be able to imitate my speech patterns and personality- over 200 posts you guys will notice a change.
    Absolutely not. This is a poor play being pushed by scum who is panicking.

38. ISO #2388

We aren't lynching either of you today.

39. ISO #2389

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

Someone explain to me how scum!Quinne thinks ccing Nick today is a good play?
    Sure: scum!Quinne didn't want a block of two confirmed town supports, so he CCed, making us suspect all town support claims and potentially making us kill our own power roles. Simple enough, right?

42. ISO #2392

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Rotholfo lizard what the heck - walks in and is on board with Jin Korvo to lynch me. Of course Jan pushes this when I'm not online, and can barely post from my phone. It has been pointed out time and time again @S-FM Jan Korvin that lynching either of us is not the optimal town strategy., So why do you keep pushing for it? Take a leap of faith you say? So you can kill me and guise out tonight? Horshit.

And lizard man not doing any better than yesterday. Ready to sheep more.
    Yea, def not listening to what you say is optimal for town. Optimal for town is to lynch your lying kaboose and be done with it. I'll use my anon posting ability to confirm the truth in the morning.

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

We aren't lynching either of you today.
    Agreed: the confirmation plan is much better. Jan uses his public ability on Jiles, and Vlad uses it on whoever we lynch today, right?
    This to me is 100% a town motivated post. And the vote on Nick makes 100% sense.
    ...but how? I don't understand.

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

Likeliest scenario, disguiser kills coroner. We lynch it. That leaves confirmed town in vig. Even whittling everything down, if we lynched both sheriffs, the architect and disguiser who killed coroner, we are still left with only 1 mafia and 1 confirmed town. The likelihood of losing is astronomically small.

Neutral benign pls reveal. Will help so much.

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400