Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 189 : RLVG's Hidden Setup

Calix: Scum

Spoiler : Reasoning: :
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    He has so many STRONG SCUM READS GUISE after a shit-posting day that he wants a Marshall ability. Truly he has pro reads.
    Discredit attempt 1.

Uh no, you make THEORIES as to why someone made a post. Misrepresenting what they said is an entirely different kettle of fish.

That's not something that 'pushes you' to the limit, mate. You're talking to me here, I have no sympathy for you having to QUOTE YOURSELF and find something in 600 POSTS, OH MY GOD. How do you live with yourself? Your life is SO hard!
    Discredit attempt 2.

IMAGE HERE.
    No idea what is going on. It's like Gyrlander is the new secondpleb. And secondpleb is the new Paladin.
    Discredit attempt 3.

>Makes useless comment about the post, but does not actually comment on it in any meaningful way
    >Makes useless comment about VCs for no apparent reason
    >Still refuses to give reads, again for no apparent reason
    Discredit attempt 4, this time without any name calling.

Don't worry, nobody ever understands me. Everyone acts like they have my meta pinned down but they're never right.

>Be in a game about lying, deception, analysing, etc
    >Be told that you're 'thinking too much'
    >MFW
    Scum slip? I know that scum don't have a view of town, but in this case it may simply be due to the fact that Calix has tunneled me hard.

Okay but it sounds like you're star-struck that I found you as mafia from post one. You're not suspecting me for concluding that from your post, you're not defending yourself as town, you're just stunned that I deduced you were mafia from one post.

I cannot see why a town would be amazed by that over any other reaction.
    Calix thinks town-like here. Redeeming post.

"I'm denser than Mikecall and I'll comment on anything that threatens my fee-fees." - This post <3
    Discredit attempt on Funce

"I already answered it!" - Well guess what? I wasn't satisfied with the first answer.

The rest of your post is just "here's my excuse for my terrible post" which won't fly by me.
    Discredit attempt 2/3 on Gyrlander.

*Anywhere* Bashes Firebringer.
    Participate or fuck off if you're not going to play the game. I'm not pandering to your retarded AtE that you picked up from MS. (To Firebringer)
    Discredit attempt 6 or whatever number we are on on Firebringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I think Calix is some sort of torturer in RL.... Working for the CIA?
    Calix uses Attack on Emotion herself. Note how Gyrlander perceived her actions.
    Spoiler : Doesn't give up on anything :/ :

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    1) Called me scum for supporting any sort of lynch based on policy. Said I was deflecting. Thought I was pushing mislynches everywhere. Said I wasn't analyzing because I didn't read his posts.
    He didn't have any posts. I support lynches on lurkers.

2) Called me scummy for always forming opinions.
    Thats what I do.

[QUOTE=Calix;581813]1. You haven't actually countered the points made here. And you have NEVER supported policy lynches before in any of your games so this is obvious horse shit.

2. Quote this, please. I did not see him say that in the paragraph wars.

2a.) Most of them. Except Blofeld, which I have sort of explained and Sen, who I am still forming an opinion on. And whatever happened to 2b.)
    If you are still forming an opinion, why say you want to lynch them?
    I'm always forming an opinion. That does not excuse no-action.
    2.) Always forming an opinion? Maybe finalize it before you post big things like people who should die? This is no excuse to your excuse of your earlier post.
    I'm appalled that you only found me scummy for forming opinions, where's yours? Also, I dare you to write the exact same thing Calix says, I highly doubt you actually agree with it.
    2. That doesn't say what you said he said. Misrep has been noted.
    Actually that says what he said. I'm pretty sure anyone else reading this agrees that I have not misrepped AIVION here. Calix continues to not acknowledge that she was wrong, which is either just her stubbornness, her tunneling, or a deliberate attempt to discredit me further.

You're scum-reading me based on meta BASED ON AN ONGOING GAME WHERE I HAVE NOT FLIPPED.

Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @RLVG Reffering to feedback, do we get a PM even if we did not have FB? Or just you don't get the PM if you don't?

You just confirmed that you received feedback and didn't announce.
    You just flipped. You also contradicted yourself.

If you're going to get aggressive at me, go get a drink and then explain a) how secondpleb is town and b) how TDM is working towards a scum-motivated agenda.
    Thought this post was interesting. It's deflecting but its also town moving. I'd still give it +1 town.

Give reads and I'll reconsider my stance. That's not tunneling, that's asking a legitimate question.

I have already solved half the game by revealing voters who will pick on the low-hanging fruit (none of the players who voted me for being 'different' ever explained how my attitude was scum-motivated) but everybody ignores that.

I discredited Fire Viking because he had the potential to be a legitimate threat. You are mad if you think I would ever regard you in the same light. Meanwhile, I tunneled DWs as NEUTRAL because he tunneled me first. You have not done that here so the argument does not apply.
    What you said doesn't counter what I said. I said you discredit + tunnel (picking at crap and focusing on one person) as scum, you just confirmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Hold the phone here.
    You saying you intentionally acted like a Low hanging fruit?
    PINGING THIS ONE.

Summary:
    1. Calix does attempt to interact with other players (not quoted here)
    2. Calix throws paint on basically every other single player
    3. She has been tunneling me the whole game to the point where she rarely discusses anyone else
    4. Wherever else she has posted about herself, it came off to me as scummy (not quoted too much here)
    5. Gut (not quoted here)

This one was very hard to do because her new style is apparently to only ask questions

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Compiled reads list of secondpassing:

Gyrlander: Town, Very
    Ernst Stavo Blofeld: Town, Very
    AIVION: Town
    Firebringer: Town
    Empathy17: Town
    Mikecall: Town, Not so much
    TheDankestMeme: Null, Town Not so much
    secondpassing: Null
    Freebird: Null
    Funce: Scum, Not so much
    Calix: Scum
    Wow. The suck up is real. I've played terrible this game and I have done nothing to earn a very town read other than not push on you. My opinion has changed on you.

-vote Secondpasing

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst Stavro Blofeld View Post
    Wow. The suck up is real. I've played terrible this game and I have done nothing to earn a very town read other than not push on you. My opinion has changed on you.

-vote Secondpasing
    When I red his oppinion about you I could only think about your very big post. Maybe that changed his oppinion about you?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

16. ISO #916

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst Stavro Blofeld View Post

-vote Secondpasing
    I work with what I have. Is that all you have to comment on? Because as far as I am concerned this is your second post.

Great job ignoring everything else. I didn't post a reasoning thing for you since yours would be as short as Liked all, who's I really wasted time doing.

17. ISO #917

When I red his oppinion about you I could only think about your very big post. Maybe that changed his oppinion about you?
    If so they better tell me. I try to read behind it, but people ignore me (AIVION) or say that I've misrepresented them (Calix).

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

If so they better tell me. I try to read behind it, but people ignore me (AIVION) or say that I've misrepresented them (Calix).
    SecondPassing:

If I were to vote TheDankestMeme... The trains would be even.

So.. We can discuss if you'd like. I haven't been ignoring you, I've just been incredibly busy with life, also not sure how to really re-open discussion with you since I was sort of shot when I revealed. Kind of lost my fight after that.

Ask me anything.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    SecondPassing:

So.. We can discuss if you'd like. I haven't been ignoring you, I've just been incredibly busy with life, also not sure how to really re-open discussion with you since I was sort of shot when I revealed. Kind of lost my fight after that.

Ask me anything.
    I've asked you to respond to post #641. I've already reposted this right behind my reads list.

Please restate your reaction to this post more clearly.

24. ISO #924

I've asked you to respond to post #641. I've already reposted this right behind my reads list.

Please restate your reaction to this post more clearly.
    Alright, I'll try:

1.) I also never said you were town, either. Voting = pressure. I was Pressuring you.

2.) Yes. That's accurate.

3.) Nah, I just didn't like that I wasn't invited to your Company. That hurt my Fweelings...! ( ... (sarcasm.)

4.) It's happening, isn't it?

I do have reads, obviously. And yours went from null to scummy, to maybe town? Straight back to scum lean.

Alright, there we go.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

I do have reads, obviously. And yours went from null to scummy, to maybe town? Straight back to scum lean.

Ask me anything.
    I really wish people would tell me why they read Calix is town, like I can understand why someone could read her as town this game, but I don't understand why you all read her as such, because every single game she is read as town. She's good, but she can't force RNVG to make her town every game.

Which is what I want you to tell me, do you read Calix as town? Why so?

You shouldn't be needed to be asked questions for you to comment on something.

Life is supposed to be busy, so good for you .

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

I really wish people would tell me why they read Calix is town, like I can understand why someone could read her as town this game, but I don't understand why you all read her as such, because every single game she is read as town. She's good, but she can't force RNVG to make her town every game.

I walk back in to to see this shit about my reputation...from SECONDPASSING.

Jesus Christ. You're the person who reads me as town EVERY FUCKING GAME and says shit like "oh you're so townie anyway" and "you're useful as scum" and now that I'm voting you, you choose to complain about it? Go fuck yourself.

Your reads are shit, as I predicted. Only one legitimate scum-read and that's on the person who voted you. 'Discredits' is too flimsy a reason for me to be your ONLY hard scum-read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

30. ISO #930

I don't have as much experience with Calix as the rest of you... And my reasonings for her being town are a bit different (Weak Wifom I guess you can call it)... The only time I've seen her as scum (Besides the illuminati game, I don't even.) She barely contributed and posted fluff and very unsubstantial content. Here, she seems to be doing what she usually does with pushes and applying pressure.

I don't really see HOW I can't read her as town here... Even after reading your reasonings it even sort of shows you only believe her to be scum because of her attempts at discrediting. Isn't that apart of Scum-hunting?

31. ISO #931

35 minutes left...

Shit's getting intense!

32. ISO #932

The fact that everyone has started frantically trying to post/ convince others near EOD that their train is better makes me think the wagons are V/W.

My bets are that scum are trying to use TDM's attitude as a convenient excuse to vote them.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

33. ISO #933

Jesus Christ. You're the person who reads me as town EVERY FUCKING GAME and says shit like "oh you're so townie anyway" and "you're useful as scum" and now that I'm voting you, you choose to complain about it? Go fuck yourself.

Your reads are shit, as I predicted. Only one legitimate scum-read and that's on the person who voted you. 'Discredits' is too flimsy a reason for me to be your ONLY hard scum-read.
    I hurt your reputation? What? (Are you referring to the one you have in real life, because I didn't hit that.)
    If this is about your reputation in game:
    "When someone screws you, you screw them back."

I'm not going to let you call me secondpleb every game to discredit me and inhibit my growth as a player. I'm capable of doing good analysis. You just walk in and sling mud at it.
    Your earlier playstyles did let town do a lot with your information (but not this game), but you forced town to focus two days on only me. I don't see how this is beneficial to town.

So was it an accurate read upon you? You just called it "legitimate".

34. ISO #934

The fact that everyone has started frantically trying to post/ convince others near EOD that their train is better makes me think the wagons are V/W.

My bets are that scum are trying to use TDM's attitude as a convenient excuse to vote them.
    I will take a bet against this.
    how much we betting, darling?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

35. ISO #935

I hurt your reputation? What? (Are you referring to the one you have in real life, because I didn't hit that.)
    If this is about your reputation in game:
    "When someone screws you, you screw them back."

I'm not going to let you call me secondpleb every game to discredit me and inhibit my growth as a player. I'm capable of doing good analysis. You just walk in and sling mud at it.
    Your earlier playstyles did let town do a lot with your information (but not this game), but you forced town to focus two days on only me. I don't see how this is beneficial to town.

So was it an accurate read upon you? You just called it "legitimate".
    Stop acting handicapped. I never said that you smeared my reputation and me using expletives does not indicate otherwise, given how much I swear.

I sling mud at you because you constantly big me up as a player and it pisses me off. The only reason you're not doing it now is because I'm trying to lynch you.

Nobody gave a fuck about my earlier playstyles. They just whined about how 'hard' I am to lynch and how everyone town-reads me. Well maybe if you all weren't so terrible at the game, you'd have better luck.

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I doubt this heavily. Remember our recent game?
    You were immune to that giant ISO that failed to get you mislynched D2.

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

Stop acting handicapped. I never said that you smeared my reputation and me using expletives does not indicate otherwise, given how much I swear.

I sling mud at you because you constantly big me up as a player and it pisses me off. The only reason you're not doing it now is because I'm trying to lynch you.

Nobody gave a fuck about my earlier playstyles. They just whined about how 'hard' I am to lynch and how everyone town-reads me. Well maybe if you all weren't so terrible at the game, you'd have better luck.
    I don't constantly big you up as a player, I've said it once this game. Conversely, you drag me down by calling me a derpywerpy or something.

I took a different approach this game, and since I believe you to be scum you're thinking the same. You're still slinging mud.

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

I do prefer getting lynched TDM than secondpassing, so in case he doesn't convince anyone to retire their votes, I will have to take action and give him a 50% chance of surviving.
    Randomising the lynch is a terrible idea.

46. ISO #946

@AIVION Do you still intend to lynch me? If you do I will claim now.
    I don't 100% Intend to really change my vote until you convince me otherwise...

I think Role claiming would help.

47. ISO #947

I don't constantly big you up as a player, I've said it once this game. Conversely, you drag me down by calling me a derpywerpy or something.

I took a different approach this game, and since I believe you to be scum you're thinking the same. You're still slinging mud.
    I said you big me up EVERY SINGLE GAME. AKA, referring to multiple games.

You are a pleb. You're a useless pleb who sheeps everyone because you lack the initiative to do anything successfully for yourself.

This has nothing to do with the game. I just find your general attitude annoying.

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

The result will be the same: one player will get lynched. And since both players are good choices for players in this game I don't see any problem to that.
    It shows you're not interested in picking a side, given that you're willing to RANDOMISE WHO DIES.

50. ISO #950

The result will be the same: one player will get lynched. And since both players are good choices for players in this game I don't see any problem to that.
    Sounds like TDM Should Claim too, because If I like Secondpassing's roleclaim I'm either switching to him or unvoting.