S-FM 190 RLVG's Hidden Setup - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 189 : RLVG's Hidden Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    How is not trying to play the game a town tell?

You used so many words to go 'TDM is too unreadable to be night-killed'.
    You were the one to encourage me to go deeper into my thoughts. I told you that usually results in me saying stuff that is repetitive and unnecessary.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    You were the one to encourage me to go deeper into my thoughts. I told you that usually results in me saying stuff that is repetitive and unnecessary.
    Have you? Was this when I had amnesia or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Look if you are going to be a dick, we can just sit quietly and wait for the clock to run out.
    It was a legitimate question and you reacted like this? lmao
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    That anime sucked. Got through like two or three episodes before I decided I was never going to finish it.
    Doesn't respond to anything else in the thread and subtly tries to get the topic away from anything game-relevant. Noted.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Stop making personal attacks on me or I will report you!
    So glad you are not bothering with a defense. You're making this too easy.

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst Stavro Blofeld View Post
    In before fb is night immune neutral evil or night immune gf
    I don't see 'lynch-immunity' anywhere, let's unite together to lynch him...tomorrow!

#procrastination

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Just pointing this out, if there's any actual reported personal attacks, I might initiate a casus belli or something.

Random reveal : There's no ventriloquist who takes over your account and speaks for you.
    Firebringer, did you report me already? <3

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Damn it RLVG, that was a private report from me to you. <3
    I'm town-reading you so hard, bae.

Talk me through your case on your 'scum suspect'

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

I town read you so hard too. Its probably from our soul connection.
    It's tearing us apart to be on different teams, I sense it.

For starters, I can't decide wherever to lynch, fuck or marry you. Or all three. The horror!

19. ISO #269

No shit, you're stating the obvious on top of your scummy-ass posts.

If overreaction was a material, I could build the Great Wall of China from this post alone.
    Seriously, I was really impressed that from a post I wrote without thinking about it you could guess that. But well, keep with your overreaction stuff. You can add yourself to stealthbomber fluff

Thank you Anonymous Donor

20. ISO #270

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Seriously, I was really impressed that from a post I wrote without thinking about it you could guess that. But well, keep with your overreaction stuff. You can add yourself to stealthbomber fluff
    You haven't been reading my posts, eh? Let's say that I'm correct, how would you react to that?

If you think we're fluffing, then what would you call the travesty of the 100 posts preceding that? And why aren't you making up for our 'fluff' with decent posts?

21. ISO #271

It's tearing us apart to be on different teams, I sense it.

For starters, I can't decide wherever to lynch, fuck or marry you. Or all three. The horror!
    First you fuck, then you lynch, then you marry. Then lie to the insurance and say I was alive when you married me to reap the insurance money.
    GG no re.

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by TheDankestMeme View Post
    I meant the S-FM, we had an S-FM named after it.
    So I see. Now I feel bad.

@Calix , I told you I was eating. And it was good food

Day 1 doesn't mean we can't plan out our lynches for tomorrow.
    You people have an idea of who you would be willing to lynch?

Would rather no-lynch than lynch these players:
    Firebringer
    Calix
    Funce
    TheDankestMeme
    Stealthbomber16

Would lynch rather than no lynch:
    Ernst Starvo Blofeld
    AIVION
    Gyrlander

Didn't even appear on my radar (all of these players I would lynch):
    Ika & Silverwolf Hydra (Empathy17)
    Mikecall
    Sen
    Freebird

23. ISO #273

You haven't been reading my posts, eh? Let's say that I'm correct, how would you react to that?

If you think we're fluffing, then what would you call the travesty of the 100 posts preceding that? And why aren't you making up for our 'fluff' with decent posts?
    When I talked about stealthbomber fluff, I was reffering to him saying that almost 90% of my posts are fluff, not that yours are. And if you actually read my posts, you would have read that I actually said that you were correct, I know something about this setup.

24. ISO #274

Firebringer
    Calix
    Funce
    TheDankestMeme
    Stealthbomber16

Ernst Starvo Blofeld
    AIVION
    Gyrlander

Mikecall
    Sen
    Freebird
    I have no idea why you would mention me to tell me that you had a good lunch/ dinner/ whatever, lol. Glad to hear it, hope it was something healthy so you don't die of diabetes or whatever?

I have to disagree with Mikecall being null/ not on the radar, only because he was being strait-lace with his responses to Trump quotes and that is hilarious.

Also you just picked the active posters on a No Lynch Day as 'not lynching' - why? Do you think we all have similar intentions for posting as much as we have?

Why are SuperJack, AIVION and Gyrlander all in the 'Lynch > No Lynch' bloc.

Why did you word your reads like that? Why not 'town', 'null' and 'scum'?

25. ISO #275

When I talked about stealthbomber fluff, I was reffering to him saying that almost 90% of my posts are fluff, not that yours are. And if you actually read my posts, you would have read that I actually said that you were correct, I know something about this setup.
    Your wording is confusing. You call it 'stealthbomber fluff', implying that he is the one posting fluff, then state that he made that comment about your posts. I'm not really sure what your point was in light of this.

26. ISO #276

I have no idea why you would mention me to tell me that you had a good lunch/ dinner/ whatever, lol. Glad to hear it, hope it was something healthy so you don't die of diabetes or whatever?

I have to disagree with Mikecall being null/ not on the radar, only because he was being strait-lace with his responses to Trump quotes and that is hilarious.

Also you just picked the active posters on a No Lynch Day as 'not lynching' - why? Do you think we all have similar intentions for posting as much as we have?

You rather lynch me that not lynch me? If this continues like that I won't vote you!!

27. ISO #277

You rather lynch me that not lynch me? If this continues like that I won't vote you!!
    Don't know what the fuck happened to the post, but I wasn't quoting that and half of the post dissapeared. I actually said this:

Answering to Calix:

I know I wrote it badly, but I meant the same from the beggining e.e

To secondpassing:

28. ISO #278

Firebringer
    Calix
    Funce
    TheDankestMeme
    Stealthbomber16

Ernst Starvo Blofeld
    AIVION
    Gyrlander

Mikecall
    Sen
    Freebird
    This is so scummy. Only scum line up lynches for the next day.

29. ISO #279

Quote Originally Posted by TheDankestMeme View Post
    This is so scummy. Only scum line up lynches for the next day.
    I agree that the way the reads were titled is off-putting. And listing the active posters as town is horrible.

30. ISO #280

Firebringer
    Calix
    Funce
    TheDankestMeme
    Stealthbomber16
    If you had to 100% lynch in this pool, who would you pick and why?

Repeat for the other pools.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #281

Oh my goodness there are so many questions in this post. See if I can get them all.

Well, I have been eating more healthy stuff. Anyway that wasn't the point of the post.

I'd probably have changed the wording if this was day 2, and we got a flip. (I was playing with the idea that RLVG would hide flips or flip people the opposite what they were, its not likely that he thought of that and decided to implement it)

So far, none of you have given a read list (actually I haven't either). I like to keep active posters posting. Especially Calix, can't lynch Calix early. And yes I think you all have similar intentions for posting as much as you have, barring the exception of Blofeld.

No idea where SuperJack is, is he Blofeld? Will come back to this. AIVION hasn't really posted. Would definitely lynch an inactive slot tomorrow. Gyrlander's posts seem especially scummy in some places. I think it was in your Great Wall post, you highlighted two parts in green, yet you didn't comment on the scummy first sentence.

Setup is supposed to be hidden and stuff. And these are not my reads, it's my to-lynch list, though you can assume that everybody in green is a town read of some sort or important enough, and that I would sheep any train on a player I wish to lynch.

32. ISO #282

I would rather lynch you than go a day without a lynch. If you do not vote me for presidency, feel free to vote for TheDankestMeme. I don't need rebels under my rulership.

33. ISO #283

Oh my goodness there are so many questions in this post. See if I can get them all.

Well, I have been eating more healthy stuff. Anyway that wasn't the point of the post.

I'd probably have changed the wording if this was day 2, and we got a flip. (I was playing with the idea that RLVG would hide flips or flip people the opposite what they were, its not likely that he thought of that and decided to implement it)

So far, none of you have given a read list (actually I haven't either). I like to keep active posters posting. Especially Calix, can't lynch Calix early. And yes I think you all have similar intentions for posting as much as you have, barring the exception of Blofeld.

No idea where SuperJack is, is he Blofeld? Will come back to this. AIVION hasn't really posted. Would definitely lynch an inactive slot tomorrow. Gyrlander's posts seem especially scummy in some places. I think it was in your Great Wall post, you highlighted two parts in green, yet you didn't comment on the scummy first sentence.

Setup is supposed to be hidden and stuff. And these are not my reads, it's my to-lynch list, though you can assume that everybody in green is a town read of some sort or important enough, and that I would sheep any train on a player I wish to lynch.
    If RLVG decided to change flips, your Last Will would easily counter that. It would be an extremely bastard mechanic, especially on top of delayed reveals. Either way, I don't consider that a valid reason for the odd wording of the reads.

Bitch please, they are reads if you are using them as a way of deciding who to lynch.

Why do you always keep me off the table for a lynch? Activity =/= town alignment; something I have proven on multiple occasions already.

Blofeld is SJ, yeah.

Why are you advocating a policy lynch when we would have more information tomorrow? That's scummy as shit, man.

I didn't read the 'I posted because I felt like it' attitude as scummy. Quite the opposite, actually.

34. ISO #284

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If you had to 100% lynch in this pool, who would you pick and why?

Repeat for the other pools.

1.Funce
    then Firebringer

2.Ernst Starvo Blofeld

3.Freebird

I guess this is turning out to be a read list.
    @everyone else Feel free or inhibited by drugs to post your own.

35. ISO #285

I would rather lynch you than go a day without a lynch. If you do not vote me for presidency, feel free to vote for TheDankestMeme. I don't need rebels under my rulership.
    We're past blatant shit-posting. Cut it out, please. Nobody finds it impressive.

36. ISO #286

I can understand you, I think days should always be used to lynch someone. Althought lynching me is a horrible and wrong act

And about the other post... Which sentences I have said makes you think I'm scummy?

37. ISO #287

If RLVG decided to change flips, your Last Will would easily counter that. It would be an extremely bastard mechanic, especially on top of delayed reveals. Either way, I don't consider that a valid reason for the odd wording of the reads.

Bitch please, they are reads if you are using them as a way of deciding who to lynch.

Why do you always keep me off the table for a lynch? Activity =/= town alignment; something I have proven on multiple occasions already.

Blofeld is SJ, yeah.

Why are you advocating a policy lynch when we would have more information tomorrow? That's scummy as shit, man.

I didn't read the 'I posted because I felt like it' attitude as scummy. Quite the opposite, actually.
    Then you can take them as reads. I would sheep my town reads on everything else except those in my don't lynch list. To me, they are very separate things. I'll probably post a read list if I feel like it tomorrow. My idea here is to formulate a stance.

Calix pushes forward discussion. There's a certain type of player that I would keep around. (I probably wouldn't be able to pin you down in a day anyway. So if you are scum please talk yourself to death )

Blofeld has been inhibiting discussion. While we have been all posting fluff, Blofeld has added the most amount of negative posts. Also, there isn't a good post from them. Just compare to everyone else.

So.. are you saying you wouldn't policy lynch if we didn't have more information tomorrow? I'll work as I go. I guess a disclaimer is necessary:
    Lynch-list positions subject to heavy change.

38. ISO #288

We're past blatant shit-posting. Cut it out, please. Nobody finds it impressive.
    You're repeating yourself, why? I've got three explanations for this
    1) Scum trying to say something
    2) You're legit
    3) You didn't reflect upon what this does to discussion

Also, half of that post was a response. The other half is indeed fluff.

39. ISO #289

Then you can take them as reads. I would sheep my town reads on everything else except those in my don't lynch list. To me, they are very separate things. I'll probably post a read list if I feel like it tomorrow. My idea here is to formulate a stance.

Calix pushes forward discussion. There's a certain type of player that I would keep around. (I probably wouldn't be able to pin you down in a day anyway. So if you are scum please talk yourself to death )

Blofeld has been inhibiting discussion. While we have been all posting fluff, Blofeld has added the most amount of negative posts. Also, there isn't a good post from them. Just compare to everyone else.

So.. are you saying you wouldn't policy lynch if we didn't have more information tomorrow? I'll work as I go. I guess a disclaimer is necessary:
    Lynch-list positions subject to heavy change.
    What makes you confident enough to sheep your town reads this early on? Why would you be sheeping them instead of leading discussion?

Why did you refer to me in the third person suddenly? Sure you would try and fail to read me but it's not about being wrong, it's about the process. Blah blah blah I will keep saying this until people stop being pathetic fuckasses and just post their thoughts on players like they're supposed to do.

How has SJ 'inhibited' discussion?

You're repeating yourself, why? I've got three explanations for this
    1) Scum trying to say something
    2) You're legit
    3) You didn't reflect upon what this does to discussion

Also, half of that post was a response. The other half is indeed fluff.
    4) You have a tendency to sheep what other people are doing. If we post seriously, you step it up. If we shit-post, you try it out too. That's what I was calling you out for.

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    Firebringer's buddying of Calix is actually quite worrisome.

~SW
    Can you expand on that? What about it/ which posts in particular pinged you?

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

I can understand you, I think days should always be used to lynch someone. Althought lynching me is a horrible and wrong act

And about the other post... Which sentences I have said makes you think I'm scummy?
    I've already pointed one out, do you think you could find some posts where I would see it and go, "Yep, this player needs to die." I will be looking into this as well.

Other people will tell you otherwise, but in this game, I'm a believer of null until proven innocent. Where null turns to scum when they fail to prove themselves.
    I don't expect everybody to think the same way I do, but my hope is that they understand what I am saying. If something gets too hard for you to understand (of me), feel free to ask. It's probably because I make the "begging the question" logical fallacy often.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

I've already pointed one out, do you think you could find some posts where I would see it and go, "Yep, this player needs to die." I will be looking into this as well.

Other people will tell you otherwise, but in this game, I'm a believer of null until proven innocent. Where null turns to scum when they fail to prove themselves.
    I don't expect everybody to think the same way I do, but my hope is that they understand what I am saying. If something gets too hard for you to understand (of me), feel free to ask. It's probably because I make the "begging the question" logical fallacy often.
    It's not about agreeing with you, it's about seeing your thought processes and making sure we know how you got from A to B. I for one don't agree with your way of doing things but I'm happy that you are developing a unique approach. Will be interesting to see.

47. ISO #297

*looks around to see if this is a alternate dimmension where he didn't host games like Flashpoint Revisted*
    What does that have to do with your buddying?

48. ISO #298

What does that have to do with your buddying?
    I am just saying if you are going to say someone is buddying someone, you should look in the mirror to your own games, of when you buddied someone really early in the game. Just saying.

49. ISO #299

I am just saying if you are going to say someone is buddying someone, you should look in the mirror to your own games, of when you buddied someone really early in the game. Just saying.
    But they were both town then, so I'm not seeing your point or how it excuses you. You can both be wrong, you know.

50. ISO #300