S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless

I'm putting a vote in spirit on Mizery.

Ceko has more benefit of the doubt from me since I feel like Oli's interactions with Ceko may have been predetermined by what Ceko did regardless of alignment
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #402

also

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    oli is not town lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    how u came to that conclusion i will never, know
    oli is obvtowning rn
    lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

well frick I didn't I find anything worthwhile in DrZ's iso

even if I presumed miz was mafia because he made no mention of them

they don't really interact all that much with Oli and I couldn't make anything of it

and ofc they're against theoneceko
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #406

Way I see it

chop Mizery today

presuming mafia flip

chop one of DrZ/Ceko

Probably Ceko if we just occam's razor; I think DrZ could've acted-out what he did as mafia but I think in order to do so it needed skill and skill therefore implies unlikelihood

If Miz is a town flip then I probably want to re-evaluate everyone except Channel
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #407

@Mizery

I am thinking about chopping you today. Presuming you are the chop for today, who do you shoot (or are going to shoot)?

I would suggest shooting in whoever you think is mafia in DoctorZeus / theoneceko
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @Mizery

I am thinking about chopping you today. Presuming you are the chop for today, who do you shoot (or are going to shoot)?

I would suggest shooting in whoever you think is mafia in DoctorZeus / theoneceko
    I'm between shooting you and mm. Mm feels lacking. The only reason I haven't shot you is because you used your shot so if I shoot anyone it should be mm

Also wondering why oli never shot- mm probably isn't a wolf simply because if the wolves were between mm/oli/the guy who shot oli all you need to do is shoot me and then someone else after that. Oli still had his shot right?

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

I'm between shooting you and mm. Mm feels lacking. The only reason I haven't shot you is because you used your shot so if I shoot anyone it should be mm

Also wondering why oli never shot- mm probably isn't a wolf simply because if the wolves were between mm/oli/the guy who shot oli all you need to do is shoot me and then someone else after that. Oli still had his shot right?
    I don't think its MM.

Oli + MM world means mafia had 2 shots

all they had to do was shoot you and channel miner consecutively (presumably towns who did have shots)

and then they would mech win because town would be down 2 people to 3 mafia, and furthermore have no shots

I know both of these players can coordinate and so I doubt they would miss that fact --- especially after I pointed out to MM
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

okay so yesterday, before Oli died,

mm
    channel
    oli
    miz

all had shots available

so if two of those were mafia

they could just shoot the others consecutively, assuming the timing of SoD worked out for them

thus instant win

the only reasons to not do that instant win is:

1. Not being aware of said instant win
    2. At least one of members who were doing the daykills couldn't guarantee being there swiftly and risked getting shot instead (town would have to shoot the mafia with a daykill otherwise it ends in tie)
    2b. Worry over the first & third mafia being chopped if the 2nd mafia got shot when trying to follow-up on the kills
    3. A mafia with a shot was getting shot for town-value (<---I don't see this as likely given spew & also this sacrafices the instant win for a fancy play)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #415

okay so yesterday, before Oli died,

mm
    channel
    oli
    miz

all had shots available

so if two of those were mafia

they could just shoot the others consecutively, assuming the timing of SoD worked out for them

thus instant win

the only reasons to not do that instant win is:

1. Not being aware of said instant win
    2. At least one of members who were doing the daykills couldn't guarantee being there swiftly and risked getting shot instead (town would have to shoot the mafia with a daykill otherwise it ends in tie)
    2b. Worry over the first & third mafia being chopped if the 2nd mafia got shot when trying to follow-up on the kills
    3. A mafia with a shot was getting shot for town-value (<---I don't see this as likely given spew & also this sacrafices the instant win for a fancy play)
    Wolf killing another wolf there out of those two is like lol

16. ISO #416

so like it comes down to either, in my view:

Scenario A: There was only one mafia with a shot and that was Oli.

Implies that the last two of the mafia are in DrZ/Ceko (and me if you're not me)

Scenario B: One of the mafia w/ a shot couldn't get to shooting quickly due to IRL & mafia thought they could've been shot by town before shooting

Implies that maybe Mizery, MM, or channel could be that second mafia. (I find Channel to be least likely)

Last mafia would be in Ceko/DrZ (and me if you're not me)

Scenario C: Channel Miner did it for the cred instead of getting a win. (Which, again, I find unlikely)

Scenario D: Mafia derped and wasn't aware of the instant win that they could have had.....despite me sorta pointing it out early in the previous day phase.

Implies that the remaining mafia WHO ARE NOT:

DrZ (If he were mafia he definitely would've read everything in this low-ish post-count game)
    MM
    Martin

Meaning the remaining mafia is in

Mizery
    Ceko
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #417

Scenario D: Mafia derped and wasn't aware of the instant win that they could have had.....despite me sorta pointing it out early in the previous day phase.

DrZ (If he were mafia he definitely would've read everything in this low-ish post-count game)
    MM
    Martin

Mizery
    Ceko
    Channel
    Ebwop
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #418

So, like, the only world I could see MM being mafia is if they thought MM would be shot before he gets a shot off (Scenario B)

Which I really doubt as I haven't seen anyone put much or any sus on MM
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

So with all of that scenario thinking (and the mech that mafia could've had an instant win) out of the way....

-vote Mizery

Lights, camera, ACTION!

Let's see who gets shot today. Whoever you shoot may decide you or (if mafia) your teammates fate, whoever they may be. My current theory is Mizery + Ceko as stated before.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

so like it comes down to either, in my view:

Scenario A: There was only one mafia with a shot and that was Oli.

Implies that the last two of the mafia are in DrZ/Ceko (and me if you're not me)

Scenario B: One of the mafia w/ a shot couldn't get to shooting quickly due to IRL & mafia thought they could've been shot by town before shooting

Implies that maybe Mizery, MM, or channel could be that second mafia. (I find Channel to be least likely)

Scenario C: Channel Miner did it for the cred instead of getting a win. (Which, again, I find unlikely)

MM
    Martin

Mizery
    Ceko
    Seeing as the moment the wolves shot I voiced the last option means lol not me lol

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

well actually come to think of it why didn't the mafia shoot if you were mafia as well

hmmmmmmmm
    this @ceko

exactly what he said: and what i said before

This
    If I was a wolf I woulda shot, then oli woulda shot, then we win. MM and the other guy who had shots left before oli died woulda been the ones we shot so

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Mizery's reluctance to shoot makes me think he is a goon because he doesn't want to waste a shot on someone who doesn't have a gun.
    If i shoot martin and he flips town then unless MM is a villager we have no shots left. If MM is a villager then it doesn't matter because wolves can't shoot him though.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

spicy take: it's channel and he shot oli because oli wouldn't agree with him on who should be shot
    Thats dumb, you're dumb. This is why I am voting to lynch you.

I am also somewhat weary of MM, he didn't want town to shoot, maybe because he knows that if town never has the opportunity to shoot then they can insta-win but striking first.

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is soooo sooooo soooooooo much rationalization lmao. You shot Brad and then thought about reasons to justify your murder. Plus, those reasons are terribly... weak. Like, even if I try to have town!Martin's perspective while holding the assumptions based on meta as true (which makes a lot of pro-Martin assumptions), I don't see how this could possibly justify a murder. Which brings me back to what I think I said yesterday: Martin shot because he was afraid he would get lynched, which would have meant his scum team would have lost a shot on a townie. See #277 as well: it still holds.

-vote MartinGG99

Also, ANYONE SHOOTING ANYONE IS SCUM CLAIMING AND WILL BE SHOT BY ME TOMORROW. If I'm the one who's shot, I dare hope townies will shoot the killer too lol. Today, we are LYNCHING someone. It's not like we have no choices among those who have already shot: we have Ceko, Zeus and Martin. If all three of them are town, we absolutely deserve to lose anyway lol. I think ceko is probably town after all (#257).
    ceko, zeus, martin are the people put forth by mm for lunch targets. the people who shot someone already.

mm, me, Oli, martin, Ceko, Channel, dz

Me, Oli, Channel, mm were 4 who hadn't shot

If you assume MM is a wolf, then theoretically there are 1-2 wolves in [me, channel] and then 0-1 wolves in [dz, ceko]. Which means from my view two wolves in [channel, DZ, Ceko]

I don't think that channel can be a wolf with MM simply because of how different their approaches are. In what world do three wolves, each with a shot, attack eachother?

MM - Martin
    MM - DZ
    MM - CM
    MM - Ceko
    Martin - DZ
    Martin - CM
    Martin - Ceko
    DZ - CM
    DZ - Ceko
    CM - Ceko

Is this? all that is possible? I'm not a math person.

MM - Martin
    MM - DZ
    MM - CM
    MM - Ceko
    Martin - DZ
    Martin - CM
    Martin - Ceko
    DZ - CM
    DZ - Ceko
    CM - Ceko

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442