S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    You are not town meta. Town meta PQR wouldn't say that. I think you are scum leaning 3p
    Your post is shit. You indicate that I would not say "that" when there were 2 rather discrete statements made. You failed to specify which one (and regardless of your answer, you are wrong, but I want to learn just HOW wrong you are). So since you bring it up, please go ahead and entertain me. I am scum leaning 3p and that is because I said which one?

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Your post is shit. You indicate that I would not say "that" when there were 2 rather discrete statements made. You failed to specify which one (and regardless of your answer, you are wrong, but I want to learn just HOW wrong you are). So since you bring it up, please go ahead and entertain me. I am scum leaning 3p and that is because I said which one?

Read the comment above yours

4. ISO #854

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I've seen a lot of random teams being thrown out with no explanation. I also see people refusing to vote Oliver even though many have called out his play. Frinckles is really insistent on voting Brad for some reason and Mizery seems to have sheeped him, although her recent post about Marshmallow Marshall looked really good and explains her thoughts about his slot.
    Bro I'm not going to vote Oliver over you in any universe lol. You literally latched onto him when he had 1 post and haven't let go
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

5. ISO #855

The <SHlTTY> PLAYER i know wouldn't crack under pressure and resort to spamming question marks
    That answers my question. I appreciate your remembering me as the username that Blizzard banned for inappropriate clan name (yeah, that's me pocketing you because I'm scum, right?).

I am not under any pressure, ya dummy. I was just shocked that people think Oliver has a meta? The guy can barely type (no offense to my comrade, you should FUCKING SPEND 5 MINUTES TO PROOFREAD YOUR SHIT).

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    im here, just thinking about who the third illuminooti is.

i think it's s16+brad but the third could be Dum for all I know. i guess that will resolve itself anyway so im not worried about it.

if either of sb16+brad dont flip illuminooti, ill probably turn my reads list on it's head.

the mizery/banana block scares me a little bit.

pqr is pinging me as 3P because of the way theyre playing.

the two players that feel the most genuine are auwt/wrath, though i disagree with wrath's takes most of the time.

this doesn't feel like scum!lag either.
    Yo the town takeover is gonna be lit af

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

I'm gonna make a last plug here to lunch on treecko:

1) Dude played awful early in the day, acting scummy
    2) Claimed he was acting scummy on purpose to bait reactions and solve the game
    3) Latched his vote onto a player who at the time had 1 post instead of using his "reaction test" to solve
    4) Has stayed there

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'm gonna make a last plug here to lunch on treecko:

1) Dude played awful early in the day, acting scummy
    2) Claimed he was acting scummy on purpose to bait reactions and solve the game
    3) Latched his vote onto a player who at the time had 1 post instead of using his "reaction test" to solve
    4) Has stayed there
    I would argue ceko is town leaning, while his action may be stubborn i genuinely believe he's using the opportunity to bait others like you

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

Vote Count
    Stealthbomber16 (3 [L-4]):
    PQRnHack, WrathCyber, Lag
    oliverz144 (1 [L-6]):
    theoneceko
    theoneceko (3 [L-4]):
    BananaCucho, Marshmallow Marshall, Auwt
    Lag (1 [L-6]):
    Stealthbomber16
    BradLand (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, Mizery
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    BradLand

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

Usually as town, you'd make a counterargument for the opposing party calling you out as not being town. However in this case you seem to accept me being town unconditionally. I wonder why?
    I was content with your presence (or lackthereof!) early D1 when I voted your ass up. We have bigger fish to fry. I do not accept you being town and have no clue where you got this idea from.

The people I currently townread are Lag and Frinckles.

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You know what? I have just consulted my scummates, and they told me you should die for this!

Seriously, look at the votecount. You have two votes against you. Saying you've been scumread by 10 people means nothing if votes didn't follow and you were scummy. And you've just entirely ignored my points to troll.
    -vote theoneceko

Die.
    Green is my favorite color.
    You agree with Lag about Stealth, but you voted me instead then left the thread. I guess you did find a good opportunity to vote me, so congratulations. Lynching someone for being strange and trolling in day 1 is possibly one of the worst ways to play right now, because my slot won't give any information to town. I think the only use for tunnels is to revolve discussion around two players. I've already stated that I don't want to deal with Lag and Stealth's bickering, then you asked me to analyze their freaking tunnels on each other. Despite this, I still looked back at Stealth's ISO, but of course found nothing of value. Stealth hasn't really made any great points this game, which I expect from him when he's town. However, Lag thinks that Stealth's overconfidence somehow makes him not town, when I literally just thought that was who Stealth was as a person. It's a complete mess, but this is what we've to work with right now.

I even already explained why I thought Oliver's reasons for scumreading me were completely unjustified.

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

-vote Bradland

Seeing frinckles already voted him, might as well
    I'm not even sure Frinckles and Mizery could be town at this point, I take back my vote

-vote Stealthbomber16
    the difference 5 minutes makes
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Look here's what I got:

Town:
    Mizery (Locktown)
    Pqrn
    Wrath

Everyone else I have a pile of "meh" because either I didn't get a clear read on them or I just don't care.

I'd be inclined to vote Oliverz or Ceko out.
    Or listen to the Magic Conch and sheep that read.
    what about sb16
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

Green is my favorite color.
    You agree with Lag about Stealth, but you voted me instead then left the thread. I guess you did find a good opportunity to vote me, so congratulations. Lynching someone for being strange and trolling in day 1 is possibly one of the worst ways to play right now, because my slot won't give any information to town. I think the only use for tunnels is to revolve discussion around two players. I've already stated that I don't want to deal with Lag and Stealth's bickering, then you asked me to analyze their freaking tunnels on each other. Despite this, I still looked back at Stealth's ISO, but of course found nothing of value. Stealth hasn't really made any great points this game, which I expect from him when he's town. However, Lag thinks that Stealth's overconfidence somehow makes him not town, when I literally just thought that was who Stealth was as a person. It's a complete mess, but this is what we've to work with right now.

I even already explained why I thought Oliver's reasons for scumreading me were completely unjustified.
    Hey why are you ignoring me? Sugar tits calling me town lets off you the hook or what? Tell me your thoughts about my slot.

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Bro I'm not going to vote Oliver over you in any universe lol. You literally latched onto him when he had 1 post and haven't let go
    Guys, let's allow Oliver to skate by forever!

How many times did I say that Stealth was my second option?!

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

Usually as town, you'd make a counterargument for the opposing party calling you out as not being town. However in this case you seem to accept me being town unconditionally. I wonder why?
    Wrath, you started thinking PQ was scum after he started spamming a bunch of question marks.

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

Guys, let's allow Oliver to skate by forever!

How many times did I say that Stealth was my second option?!
    Don't misrepresent my argument silly pants. I implied nothing about letting Oliver skate anywhere

You opened the game lazy, then claimed it was a reaction test to solve the game, then lazily latched onto the lowest hanging fruit at the time and haven't let go. If you're just playing lazy, say so

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900